10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Volcán Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Volcán Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Volcán Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Volcán Chiriqui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Volcán Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Volcán Chiriqui:
Las Orquídeas Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Las Orquídeas Bed & Breakfast is located in Cerro Punta, just 11 miles from Boquete.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Owner was extremely friendly and catered to us in a wonderful way.
- Belgica is a great host. She really wants you to have an enjoyable stay.
- The landlady was super nice! I got a cold when staying at this place and she took really good care of me. She offered me a thermometer (sorry that my girlfriend broke it!), made me vegetable soup and tea and even gave us rides to the pharmacy and the bus station.
- The staff were friendly and location was beautiful, just what I was looking for.
- The nicest host in the world! Superb & tasty breakfast with a beautiful garden view.
Cielito Sur Bed & Breakfast Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cielito Sur Bed & Breakfast Inn is located in Cerro Punta, just 13 miles from Boquete. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very natural and tranquil location. Beautiful accommodation.
- Kitchen corner was well equipped, bed was enormous and comfortable and shower/bath had good hot water. We loved the hummingbirds and garden.
- Really great breakfast with healthy choices. The owner even went out and shopped for special ingredients to make a special breakfast for my girlfriend.
- Siehe oben. Alles bestens, bei weitem unsere beste Unterkunft in Panama. Sehr herzliche Familie, super Frühstück, äußerst angenehme Atmosphäre, fühlten uns äußerst wohl dort. Tolles Gelände ringsum. Super geeignet für birdeatcher.
- le jardin, la maison, les oiseaux, la prévenance du propriétaire
Autana Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Autana Bed & Breakfast is located in Boquete, Chiriquí province. The property offers a typical breakfast and free coffee is available for all guests.The central square is an 8 minute walk away.In this B&B free WiFi internet is offered and there is a 24-hour front desk for guests.
- Icho is a gracious host, and very helpful in arranging a successful time in Boquete.
- This is poor B&B in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
- The host ICHO is the man! He will help you in whatever way, and cook you breakfast each morning, he even was accustomed to my vegan diet. He is soooo nice and made our stay awesome. It is super close to coffee farms and the lost waterfalls hike
- The host was extremely helpful and nice! He helped us to find out about the hikes and activities and called us taxi when ever we needed to get to the centre. He also made nice breakfast. The house was also cozy and the neighbourhood quiet. Overall our stay was very pleasant!
- Icho (hostel manager) was really nice, breakfast really good, hot water, clean place.
Fireside Inn and Grill
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fireside Inn and Grill offers accommodations in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 28 miles from Fireside Inn and Grill.
- Pet friendly and I liked that there were ducks, chickens and a very friendly black labrador there. The owner also grows his own produce.
Mountain river literally in the backyard, cute little farm behind the cabins (sheep, ducks, quail, chickens) – this could be really fun if you come with kids.
The owner is an excellent cook, the little on site restaurant is worth the visit in and of itself.
Owner very helpful, changed my booking dates on request at a busy time of the year.
- Great atmosphere inside and out. Wonderful food. Great place, if you want starched tablecloths and that kind of thing, your won’t get it here. It’s rustic but we really liked it. Great to see the farm, fresh fruit, quail eggs from that morning. A new
George the owner is a charismatic character and tries his best. When the taxi didn’t turn up he kindly took us to the town.
Under our window was a tree occupied by amazing blue birds.
- Nice garden. The food prepared at the restaurant was very good.
Casa de Montaña Bed & Breakfast
Located in Boquete, 25 miles from David, Casa de Montaña Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room smelled great and was spotless. The bathroom had nice towels. The bed was extra comfortable memory foam. Just an all around wonderful place to stay. The owners were very friendly. Helped me find the best places to go, restaurants ect. and helped me get the best Boquete experience. It was a great Birthday! Thanks Terry and all!!
- The staff and owner are so kind and knowledgeable! The setting is a bit up from town and quiet. The building decor is stunning!
- Spacious rooms, well equipped (especially regarding the amount of towels). Absolutely lovely and helpful staff/owners – it felt like visiting friends. Breakfast was delicious.
- Beautiful surroundings, garden, quiet location, spacious and fully equipped room including fridge, kettle, coffee, tea … In the modern bathroom hair dryer, enough hygienic aids … Excellent rich breakfast on the terrace. Willing owners and staff. We recommend!
- The owners thought of everything – wraps on the terrace in case you got chilly in the evening, little towels to clean shoes, changed breakfast menus daily, perfectly appointed rooms. They were perfect hosts and had perfect staff. Having a social hour for a drink and to meet other guests was such a nice feature.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Parabolica offers accommodations in Boquete.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- It is a beautiful and quiet place. The owners are really lovely and made us feel very welcome. A great place to relax, we would recommend staying here. It has everything you need.
- The staff!! Roxe was excellent with communications and response by email, etc.
- Nice host, very welcoming and helpful! Very clean and quiet. Probably the best accomodation we had during our 3 week trip through Panama. Price is ok as well! Recommended!!!
- I would highly recommend Villa Parabolica! The beds are super comfortable, the house is beautiful (and full of character) and the location is excellent. Our host, Roxe is super wonderful and made us feel welcome and at home. She even went above and beyond the call of duty to help us figure out transportation options to get to Boquete and surprised us with a special treat for New Years Eve.
- Roxy the hostess was lovely and offered coffee and tea and treated my animals very nicely. There is a fenced in area perfect for dogs. The rooms are very clean and tidy, linens are nice and there is wifi in the rooms so my husband could work with privacy.
Casa Azul Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Boquete – and a guest favorite.
Casa Azul Bed & Breakfast is set in Boquete. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a Smart TV with Netflix. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 26.7 miles from Casa Azul Bed & Breakfast.
- We were warmly welcomed by the host and her dog and immediately felt like home. The house is decorated with many details. Each room is different and even has Netflix (we were too tired though to use it after the excursions:)). The breakfast is great and Wifi works perfectly. The garden is perfect to relax in the afternoon sun! I can also recommend booking the Coffee Tour with the B&B. We definitely recommend to stay in this wonderful B&B!
- Excellent breakfasts, friendly staff and super clean.
- Great place and friendly owners. This house has a long history and is one of the few remaining wodden houses in Boquete. We had delicious breakfast and very nice room on the first floor. The place have a great localisation close to the city center and restaurants. We highly recommend to make hiking trail for Three lost waterfalls and to after that to grab the Coffe Cubana from Kotowa Caffeteria 🙂
- Excellent breakfast and helpful owner regarding information about Boquete. You meet fabulous people from all over the world and they have delightful stories to share as you do.
- Breakfasts were very good and prepared individually. Really good coffee. The house was very cute and had a beautiful yard and garden. It was within walking distance of the main part of town. The hosts were exceptional. They provided information about the city of Boquete and good restaurant recommendations.
The Guest Suites at Manana Madera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Guest Suites at Manana Madera offers accommodations in Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- A small patio with mountain views is available. Raincoats provided for rainy season, if needed!
- The breakfast selection and morning delivery to your suite was exceptional. Randy is such a thoughtful host! And his coffee really is fantastic. The views from his property are breathtaking. My boyfriend and I agree that our stay was pure relaxation/rejuvination due to the beauty of the location and the gorgeous outdoors, and the fact that Randy takes absolutely all of the guess-work out of your stay.
- Randy was awesome and the place was surreal !!! More than expected !!!
- Die Ausstattung (alles neu, sauber und genug Platz) und Lage (einfach eine traumhafte Aussicht) dieser Unterkunft wird nur durch die Herzlichkeit und Passion, mit der diese von Randy betrieben wird, übertroffen. Klare Weiterempfehlung von uns!
- Paradisiaque. Quel belle surprise. Ce guest house est une petite merveille nichée sur les hauteurs de Boquete avec une magnifique vue sur la Baru depuis votre petite terrasse (ranchito) en buvant votre café fraichement moulu et allongé sur votre hamac. Randy, le maître des lieux est au petits soins et vous mettra à disposition tout ce que vous désirez ( réservations de randonnées, restaurants, sorties et très bons conseils). Les chambres (plutôt appartements) sont immenses et très propres, et vous pourrez avoir une super belle vue depuis le lit au réveil. Le petit déjeuner américain est très copieux. Que dire de plus à part: Allez y, vous allez vraiment vous ressourcer. Merci Randy !!
Casa Los Naranjos B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Los Naranjos B&B offers accommodations in Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Alegria Bed & Breakfast
Located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui, 24 miles from David, Casa Alegria Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people, has contacts with the tour operators and would love to help book them. (Also transfers). Good breakfast, big soft bed and clean rooms. 5min walk to the Main street.
- Our hosts were wonderful and very accommodating. Breakfast was very good each morning.
- Dean and Carol were great hosts; made us feel comfortable. We just enjoyed everything about our stay. Room, bedding, beds, pillows were comfortable and clean. Decor was very appealing. The outside spaces are lovely and well maintained.
- This B&B was a lovely, quiet location yet close to the center of Boquete. Property security was excellent and we felt very safe there. The hosts were friendly, helpful, accessible and easy to relate to. We came with our two teenage kids who had their own single beds (vs. bunk beds) in the family suite. All the beds and pillows were VERY comfortable. The towels and bedding were new and clean. The decor was very nice and elegant but not stuffy. We really enjoyed our stay there. Thank you.
- We were pleasantly surprised at this accommodation. The gardens and outside spaces were beautiful. Breakfast was delicious. Dean and Carol are great hosts. They booked an amazing coffee tour for us and organized a reliable taxi to take us to our flight in David. We could have stayed longer!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Volcán Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Volcán Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Volcán Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!