10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Viriat Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Viriat Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Viriat Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viriat Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viriat Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Viriat Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Viriat Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Viriat Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin de Champagne
Housed in a 13th-century renovated mill, Le Moulin de Champagne is 1.2 mi from the center of Viriat and 4.3 mi from the A40 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi access in communal areas and a terrace with outdoor furniture.With stone walls, all rooms offer a flat-screen TV, garden views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.A daily breakfast with homemade yogurt, cake and jam can be served every morning at Le Moulin de Champagne. BBQ facilities are available on site and restaurants can be found 1.2 mi away.This property has a children’s playground and guests can play table tennis on site. The center of Mâcon is 22 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- Very quiet and peaceful after a long drive. And very comfortable room.
- Everything was perfect. Located in a secluded location less than 10 minutes from Bourg centre. Comfortable, clean rooms and a good local breakfast .
- Great space to walk dog around local farms. Tidy room.
- Have been there a number of times now and always love coming back. The rooms are delightful and the breakfast is amazing. Sandrine is lovely.
- great location , Sandrine was very helpful and breakfast was great.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hotes “Riad des Baudières”
Riad des Baudières is located in the center of Borg-en-Bresse and 0.6 mi from the Brou Monastery. It is set on a quiet street and features a spacious room with direct access to the private swimming pool and garden. Guests have access to private parking.The room has a contemporary design and is equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a mini bar, a TV and a seating area with a view of the garden. The private bathroom has a shower.A spa is available from April until October, upon request and with prior reservation.Breakfast can be served on the terrace or indoors. Guests can also discover a variety of restaurants located nearby.
The welcome we received was fantastic and the pool amazing
recommending and booking a restaurant for us was also a plus
Only one private room in a harden place with pool, reluz time possible.
Staft is so friendly and helpfull for guide, reserve nice dinner place front of hostric monuments, quit nice place.
Quirky and spacious.
Liked having outdoor space next to the pool, where we drunk local wine from the fridge.
- The value of access to the swimming pool made this stay exceptional for us. The proprietor was most helpful and attentive. The accommodation was superb. The fact the the car could be taken off the street and parked on the property was great.
- Room was great, bed was very comfortable and breakfast was extremely good. Handy for walk into the centre of town. Owner booked the restaurant for us where the food was excellent. Maybe a bit expensive (all relative), if you want a quick snack there are other places. Owner gave us a great welcome and could not be faulted. Car housed overnight off the main road and behind a locked gate, certainly a bonus.
- The welcome we received was fantastic and the pool amazing
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Grange Carrée
Chambres d’Hôtes Grange Carrée is located in Saint-Rémy, just 3.7 mi from the center of Borg-en-Bresse. It is set in a former farmhouse and offers a garden with a terrace and an outdoor swimming pool.The guest rooms at Grange Carrée include a flat-screen TV and offer a view of the garden. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries and the duplex has a fully equipped kitchen.Breakfast is prepared every morning at Grange Carrée. Restaurants are found within 5 mi of the property.Free private parking is possible on site and exit 7 of the A40 motorway is 9.3 mi away. The property is a 40-minute drive from Macon and a 1-hour drive from central Lyon.
- Lovely room with great facilities and brill breakfast. The pool is a lovely addition for a hot summers afternoon.
- Excellent location with a great room. Very friendly reception by Pierre and a great breakfast. Also very nice for our dog to roam around. Unfortunately we could only stay one night
- we liked everything. a beautiful place, spacious and good atmosphere. very nice breakfast and the owner is very welcoming
Le charme du lieu, que ce soient les chambres, la terrasse ou le jardin. Tout est décoré avec soin.
Hôte accueillant, qui nous a donné de nombreuses indications sur ce qu’il y avait à faire ou voir dans la région.
- Le calme, le confort, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner
Bed and Breakfast
Gîtes Bresse Détente
Featuring an outdoor pool, Gîtes Bresse Détente offers accommodations in Tossiat. Free private parking is available on site. Free WiFi is offered.Guests have access to a covered terrace and a barbecue. A sauna and a spa can be enjoyed at an extra charge.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast. Mâcon is 26 mi from Gîtes Bresse Détente, while Borg-en-Bresse is 6.2 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 31 mi from the property.
We brought our own Tapas and wine and were able to eat it on the terrace.
The rooms were clean.
Very friendly owner
- Excellent swimming pool, really friendly hosts, comfortable room. We were made very welcome.
- Eric was a wonderful host, he doesn’t speak much English but we managed with a laugh and a gesture! The location is beautiful if a little out of here way, you need a car!
Great place to stay for a week and visit around. Great value for money. Friendly host that makes you feel like home.
Nice welcoming and breakfast.
- A nice modern property. Lots of space for our family of 5. Comfortable beds. Convenient location for one night stop-over. Friendly owner. Perfect for us, thank you.
- We brought our own Tapas and wine and were able to eat it on the terrace.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine des Brouilles
Domaine des Brouilles is an 18th-century house offering B&B accommodations. It offers a 9-hole golf course, a function room accommodating up to 160 people and a terrace with park views.The property is located in Malafretaz, 11 mi from Borg-en-Bresse, on a peninsula surrounded by a lake.The chalet-style guest rooms feature garden views and a private bathroom with shower. Some also have a private lounge.A continental breakfast is provided free of charge. Restaurants can be found 1.2 mi away.Activities to be practiced in the area include hiking, cycling, horse riding and swimming.
- Lovely area, staff very friendly, very clean, well worth the money
- Het was een moderne accommodatie in een mooie omgeving waar veel te doen is. De eigenaren waren erg gastvrij, behulpzaam en spraken goed Engels. ‘S ochtends stond er een lekker ontbijt voor ons klaar.
- prima kamer, prima ontbijt, ligt vlakbij een groot meer waar je kunt zwemmen/varen. Konden ook gebruik maken van een koelkast.
- Mooie omgeving, schone en ruime kamers. Super lekkere koffie bij het ontbijt. Echt een aanrader
- L’accueil est chaleureux. Endroit très reposant avec le lac juste à côté. Les animaux de la ferme sont nombreux et ICE TEA ( le chien du domaine) est vraiment génial. On l’adore. Le petit-déjeuner est très copieux.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Sonnenhof Bed & Breakfast
The family-run Hotel Sonnenhof Bed & Breakfast is 3.1 mi away from the city of Innsbruck, a 5-minute walk from the center of Igls, and 10 minutes from the Patscherkofel Cable Car and Lanser Lake. All rooms have a balcony overlooking the Tyrolean Alps, and free WiFi and free private parking are available.The individually designed rooms at Hotel Sonnenhof Bed & Breakfast feature a flat-screen cable TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Daily maid service is provided.A rich breakfast buffet is served every morning. Newspapers are available at the front desk.In summer, free guided hiking tours are available, and in winter, a ski shuttle to the surrounding ski areas is provided. Hiking and Nordic walking trails start right at the doorstep. Reduced green fees are available at nearby golf courses.The center of Innsbruck can be reached by car or bus in 15 minutes, with the bus stop only a 3-minute walk away.
Igls is a great choice for travelers interested in downhill skiing, nature and clean air.
The hotel is run professionally
Rooms are spacious with balconies to enjoy the scenery
- Away from the bustle of downtown Innsbruck, but a quick ride on the J bus (every 10 min) to visit town. Charming and quaint. Nice buffet breakfast.
- Absolutely love thisB & B! It was a nice relief after 4 busy days in Rome. The owner was very helpful with any questions we had and his English was very good.
- The hosts were super helpful and the location was ideal to escape the buzz of Innsbruck. The breakfast was a perfect example of a simple European meal. Igls was a great launching point for our two day stay in the area. The accommodations were simple, but all we needed. We would most definitely stay here again!!!
- nothing, breakfast was ok, although the owner is micromanaging everything
- The hotel is run professionally
Bed and Breakfast
Le Cercle has accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi, and is located in Coligny.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Le Cercle are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 60 miles from the accommodation.
- The host was very welcoming and attentive. He even booked our evening meal for us at the nearby restaurant. Breakfast included home made jams and the usual fresh croissants etc. The property and the bedroom were spacious, tastefully decorated and had wonderful views across to the wine producing regions. The village is a beautiful place and the property which is very central dates back to 1890 but has recently been cleverly renovated. We agree with the very positive comments which we read before booking the stay.
- Beautiful house and fabulous room. Very helpful owners who were delightful.
- Very comfortable warm room & wholesome breakfast
- Beautifully arranged and furnished, clean and fresh. Peaceful and calm. A great place to rest and relax.
- Comfort and very stylish. The location was great for a stop over on the way to the mountains
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Granges Neuves
Located in Confrançon, Chambre d’Hôtes Les Granges Neuves B&B is set in an old farm, 9.9 mi from Borg-en-Bresse. Free WiFi is provided.The guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and views of the garden, the park or the orchard. They also come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer, a shower and a separate toilet. Guests can enjoy the property’s shared living room.Every morning, a breakfast is offered to guests and it can be enjoyed on the terrace on sunny days.Guests can go cycling, fishing or hiking in the area. Borg-en-Bresse Train Station is 9.3 mi away and access to A40 Motorway is possible a 3-minute drive away.
- The grange is near the A40 motorway, but very quiet. Beautiful place. Very kind owner who served free welcome drinks and gave us good advise for dinner. Breakfast was almost unfrench extensive.
- The location is very nice, in the middle of nature with lots of animals around. Very nice to stroll and just have a healthy time out. The hosts were very nice and accomodated even my late arrival. The breakfast was excellent and I slept very well, feeling refreshed which was important during te business trip. Many thanks again!
- Very friendly hosts. We enjoyed a glass of wine together on their terras. Delicious home made breakfast.
- l’emplacement était idéal avec un extérieur plein de charme . L’hébergement dans une ferme bressane typique était charmant et bien aménagé avec tout le confort souhaité. Le petit déjeuner parfait avec du pain et de la brioche faits maison délicieux.
- Petit déjeuner au top. Des hôtes super et de bons moments à discuter à ne pas voir le temps passé.
Bed and Breakfast
le paradis vert
Located in Pirajoux in the Rhône-Alps Region, 22 mi from Mâcon, le paradis vert is a bed and breakfast set in a former farm which features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. Le paradis vert features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A continent breakfast is served every morning. Homemade meals are available upon request.Borg-en-Bresse is 12 mi from le paradis vert, while Lons-le-Saunier is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 46 mi from le paradis vert.
- Lovely French country inn! Would recommend to anyone needing to relax 7 be quiet.
- We enjoyed an overnight stay at this authentic French chambre d’hote in a lovely rural location. Excellent home-cooked food and lively conversation ! Super clean.
- Le calme, l’accueil de Marie et de son mari, le petit déjeuner. Les conseils pour le repas du soir.
- L’accueil chaleureux, les repas pris avec les hôtes et le cadre sont géniaux.
- Vi spiste aftensmad med værtsparret, et dejligt lokalt måltid med vin og vand, konverserede med hjælp fra Google, da vores franske er for dårligt, morgenmaden , var også godt med hjemmelavet marmelade og god kaffe, vi nød de landlige omgivelser, og havde en god overnatning, med lyn og torden, dog solskin dagen derpå.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de la Garde
Offering an outdoor pool and a tennis court, Domaine de la Garde is a B&B set in a restored farmhouse located in Vonnas.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private terrace. Featuring a spa bath, the private bathroom also comes with a shower and hairdryer. A free wired internet connection is available.Free bikes are available at the property and there is also a shared lounge with a billiards table. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. A boules field is available on site.Breakfast is made from local produce and a buffet can be provided on the evenings at the weekend upon request.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is a 1-hour drive away. The property offers free parking.
The place has been done very well. Old wooden beams combined with excellent bath rooms. There is a pool table and projection room for movies (BYO).
The setting is very quiet, calm and rural.
Dinner in Vonnas is recommended (L’ancienne Auberge or George Blanc’s 3 star restaurant)
- Everything was great. We went to a wedding and didn’t use the excellent facilities as much as we would have liked to. Great place to spend a few days with friends. We travel France and Switzerland by train and we’re without a car but local taxi service was efficient and in expensive. Always on time. Restaurants in vonnas are superb
- Just a wonderful host! The facilities are excellent and everything is very well looked after.
- Lovely setting, charming helpful owner. Comfortable room with a nice view over the countryside.
- La baignoire balnéo, la salle de billard. Chambre spacieuse et lit XXL. Petit-déjeuner agréable
- The place has been done very well. Old wooden beams combined with excellent bath rooms. There is a pool table and projection room for movies (BYO).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Viriat Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Viriat Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Viriat Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Viriat Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!