10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Virey-le-Grand Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Virey-le-Grand Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Virey-le-grand Burgundy:
Bed and Breakfast
Les Arondelles has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Virey-le-Grand.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A fridge and electric tea pot are also offered.Guests at Les Arondelles can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
- The room and bath were of good size with alot of attention to comfort and detail. The host and his wife were very friendly and gracious. We joined the other guests for dinner, and the food was absolutly delicious! We were quite pleasd with our overnight visit.
Very cozy. Very accommodating. Have all amenities. Microwave for baby milk. Delicious food and good company. Ftancoise is an excellent house keeper and his wonderful wife Laura who made sure we felt at home (even with 3 kids 🙂).
I would recommend going.
- Everything you could want in a chambre d’hote, with the added bonus of an excellent table d’hote dinner.
- This was a lovely place to stay. Franchise was very welcoming and we enjoyed the French dinner and the breakfast. The room was comfortable and spacious.
- Great character, spotless. The host was really friendly
Bed and Breakfast
La Suite Saint Jean – Chalon sur Saône
Located in Chalon-sur-Saône, La Suite Saint Jean – Chalon sur Saône offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.A playground is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of SuiteSaintJean.Chalon sur Saône Exhibition Centre is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Le Colisée Stadium is a 19-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 36 miles from La Suite Saint Jean – Chalon sur Saône.
- Great place to stop on the drive back to Paris. Easy to find and good secure parking behind the gates. Able to walk I to town which is small but charming with some shopping restaurants and cafes. The suite was just lovely, Spacious and relaxing. Breakfast was nicely served. Overall would highly recommend and will stop again when I pass through the area. The owners were really nice and genuine as well. Thanks!
- Very clean, friendly, good breakfast, very comfortable, safe parking, quiet area
- Very friendly & helpful owners. Lovely breakfast on the terrace. Lovely gardens.
- Lovely quiet location and the room was well equipped and the bathroom was huge. A short walk into town for an evening meal, only 10 -15 mins. Beakfast was really nice and we were left alone to enjoy it, the hosts were perfect in being there if you needed anything but also left your privacy intact.
- This hotel is amazing! The rooms are beautifully decorated and have a balcony that overlooks a stunning garden. The hotel owners were very friendly and helpful, and they served us a delicious breakfast that we enjoyed while sitting outside on the patio.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Farges-lès-Chalon, Les Barongères provides accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a garden and a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge and electric tea pot are also provided.Guests at Les Barongères can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 55 miles from Les Barongères.
- The hosts are very nice people that will make you feel right at home! Most of the things offered for breakfast were home-made and delicious. The restaurant recommendation was on point, L’Escale is a lovely restaurant serving honest and pure french cuisine, serving local produce and wine at a correct price. Anyone in for a nice relaxing stay should try and stay here!
- Very friendly and personal welcome, Nice breakfast and very neat and proper. Beautiful garden.
Yes, the croissants WERE extra flaky, best yet.
Owners very helpful and friendly, great facilities to use, microwave, fridge crockery etc. Local wines, champagne and drinks and jams available to buy. Pool was lovely, plenty of loungers and chairs, nice terrace outside room with tables and chairs, we sat outside under the stars, quiet and peaceful. Villagers were also extremely friendly and helpful when we needed some help. Definitely worth a visit.
- Friendly owners made our stay very comfortable. The location is very close to many vineyards.
- Very nice garden with swimming pool. Breakfast was lovely and the rooms where clean. We had two amazing days, perfect base to check out the area (Baune and Chalon).
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Pont Juillet
Domaine Pont Juillet is located in Fontaines, 12 mi from Beaune.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Domaine Pont Julliet has a wine cellar on site, where you can taste and buy the property’s wine and champagne.The property is located 5 minutes away by car from Chalon-sur-Saône exit on the A6 motorway, while Tournus is 21 mi away.
- The property is absolutely gorgeous in a beautiful location. The rooms are very spacious, well decorated and very clean. Kristine was a very welcoming host and gave us lots of recommendations for our trip in Burgandy ( maps, restaurants, domains, villages to visit ). The breakfast was delicious. We couldn’t be happier in our stay there! Without question exceeded our expectations!
- Easy to find, very comfort, excellent breakfast & I liked the lasso always music in the background; internet connection was great
- My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this special place. A very relaxing small chateau placed in the heart of burgundy wine country with easy access to Beaune. The hospitality provided by the proprietor was truly exceptional.
Good place to stay longer! It is really a secret escape.
Everything fine and next time we plan stay longer.
The landlady has so many tipps what to do and speaks also fluently German. Looking forward to our next stay.
- We absolutely enjoyed our visit to Burgundy at Domaine pont Julliet. The owner is gracious and friendly and full of great advice for travel. The location is great – in the heart of all of what you want. The breakfast was great. I have to say The value was wonderful and we will return.
Bed and Breakfast
Couette et Tartine
Located in Châlon-sur-Saône, Couette et Tartine is a 10-minute walk from the train station and 19 mi from Beaune. It offers a garden and individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access.With a private entrance, each room includes a fan, a seating area with a sofa and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. A terrace is also provided.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Couette et Tartine. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance and at an extra cost. Guests have access to a shared kitchen.This property is 600 feet from the Saône River and 3.1 mi from the A6 motorway. Free parking can be found in the area.
- Very nice style of room and very kind and flexible owner. Good breakfast!
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, excellent location.
- Everything. Cathy couldn’t have been more helpful and considerate and went out of her way to help us. The room was spacious, comfortable and cool and we especially enjoyed the breakfast outside in the garden area, with homemade jams, fresh cheese and coffee and fruit. Would return without hesitation.
- Comfortable room close the main square bars restaurants etc. Good location
- A short walk from railway station. In a quiet street but only minutes from bars & restaurants. Nice touches like treats to nibble and plenty of choices of teas & infusions. Nice toiletries. Pretty decor.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles
Located in Chalon-sur-Saône, Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a bar.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Popular points of interest near Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles include Arts Center, Nicéphore-Niépce Museum and Chalon Cathedral. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- The very friendly, charming host – had great tips for the visit and restaurants in the lovely town. The garage for the (big) car was an unexpected and very welcome surprise. The big comfortable room with use of the kitchen and the living room and the city garden.
- A beautiful place to stay in a fabulous location, close to social amenities. The Host Sophie wa so helpful and engaging . Would definitely stay again if passing through the area.
- The charming and historic town house, the warm welcome, the comfortable room and the private garage.
- The whole place was fantastic and the host could not have been better, the breakfast was exceptional
- It was a stopover en-route to the Alps so didn’t pay much attention beforehand. Was blown away by the room which was really lovely and very big. We were greeted by the owner who made tea for us before bed!
Bed and Breakfast
La loge chalonnaise
La loge chalonnaise is located in Lux. This property offers access to squash on the squash court and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of towels and bed linen for an extra charge.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and fishing are possible nearby.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 37 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Rémy, L’ETAP’CORTELINE has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 57 miles from L’ETAP’CORTELINE.
- The first time I am considering giving a grade 11. Very friendly and helpful owners, even though we arrived outside the specified time. Super nice and spacious room, very clean and the Bed & Breakfast is in a very nice atmosphere in a typical French environment. We didn’t discover Chalon sur Saône, for us it was a stopover back home, very easy, it’s close to the toll road. I’m sure I’ll go back when I travel to south Europe.
- Wonderful rooms, all very luxury, super showers and good beds. Out family with three kids had a perfect stay on our way to the South.
- Good breakfast. Comfortable room and great location. Very quiet.
- Very nice place to stay near Chalon and the highway. Warm welcome by the hosts. The accomodation is newly renovated in a beautiful way, very tasteful.
- Hôtes très accueillant, petit déjeuner excellent, convivialité avec les autres clients, propreté, belle chambre..une belles étape!
Bed and Breakfast
La Longère Bourguignonne
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, La Longère Bourguignonne is set in Demigny, 29 mi from Dijon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Beaune is 6.8 mi from La Longère Bourguignonne, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 9.3 mi away.
- Safe & free parking. Table out side to have glass of local wine. Generous breakfast.
- 10 out of 10! Madame Valerie is such a lovely host 🙂 breakfast was very tasty, fresh pastry and homemade jam and yoghurt. We only stopped for a night but would definitely return. It’s such a charming place.
- Clean comfortable accommodation. Marvellous breakfast and a warm welcoming hostess -Valerie-who could not have been kinder or more helpful! I would strongly recommend a stay here!
Very nice and newly renovated accommodation. Well situated in the heart of the Grands Crus. Very convenient with parking possibilities for car, bikes in a shed.
And last but not least a very nice host.
The breakfast was excellent! Homemade jam, delicious coffee, lovely croissants and we had great chats with other visitors from Latin America. The host was around to see if we needed anything else.
The beds were very comfy and we really enjoyed the clean bathroom and shower.
Our little boy of 1,5 year enjoyed the garden.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Chaudenay
Set in a 2-acre park, just 9.3 mi from Beaune, La Maison Chaudenay offers B&B accommodations, a TV lounge with a library, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms at La Maison Chaudenay feature a seating area, a desk, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or a shower.The continental breakfast includes fresh French pastries and it is served daily. Wine tasting sessions, visits of the nearby vineyards and cooking lessons can be organized upon prior reservation and request.La Maison Chaudenay is located 1.9 mi from Chagny and its train station, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Very nice cottage with an exceptional history, extremely friendly owners, and an excellent place to stay for visiting Burgundy.
- Very friendly and accomdating. I would definitely stay here again.
- Beautiful garden, spacious and quaint. Warm and friendly hosts.
- Room spacious, comfortable and clean. Kitchenette and separate bathroom. Spotless
- En arrivant quelle surprise… un lieu absolument magnifique et au calme. Une ancienne demeure dans un écrin de verdure. Les hôtes sont d’une gentillesse et d’une disponibilité absolues. Visite du pressoir à vin vieux de 400 ans et explications concernant le domaine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Virey-le-grand Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Virey-le-Grand Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!