10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vilopríu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilopríu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vilopríu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilopríu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilopríu Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vilopríu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vilopríu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vilopríu Catalonia:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Fundació L’Olivar is located in Ventalló, just 15 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Roses is 11 miles from Fundació L’Olivar, and Cadaqués is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
- Fundacio L’ Olivar is a family run business. You are welcomed with warmth and treated beyond kindly. The love for what they do shines everywhere. The rooms are done to the highest standard of material and decor and are extremely clean. The place is mind blowing. The art installations are quite extraordinary and the sculptor is very kind an open to let you discover more and more. The food is delightful (prepared by the mother and served by the daughter) and the atmosphere warm, relaxing and just amazing. A real standout!!!
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
Lugar muy tranquilo, en plena naturaleza.
La habitación muy grande, limpia, agradable y cómoda.
- Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
Offering a large outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Boutique Hotel Can Pico bed and breakfast is a fully restored 17th-century Catalan farm located in the small village of Pelacalç.The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savoury dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organised.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Modern and very clean hotel. Spacious room, top equipped bathroom, big double bed. Great breakfasts – you can have almost everything you like, possibility to eat at the terrace, music background. Kind staff, especially the Czech one from whom we’ve got great recommendations for trips 🙂 You can have refreshment at the pool. Calm surrounding. Good starting point for many trips. No overcrowded feeling even when the hotel is fully occupied. Hotel pictures correspond reality.
- Can Pico is spa like, we really loved it. It is a piece of well considered paradise. The property itself is just wonderful. The staff is AMAZING, friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. The pool is salt water, has an outdoor shower. The towels and robes are so nice. Breakfast was amazing, from the coffee made just for you to the breads, to the eggs, to the croissants, too. Also, you are only 10 minutes from the beach if you so choose. It’s the perfect place to recharge and enjoy life.
- Pool, garden, cleanliness, tranquility, central location.
- A very warm welcome from the Management at this lovely hotel, special thanks to Vlastik and Monica. We had a fantastic stay, rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. Breakfast was well presented and plentiful. Overall we could not have asked for more.
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Located in Torroella de Fluviá in the region of Catalonia, 17 miles from Girona, L’Hort de Sant Cebrià features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Roses is 9 miles from L’Hort de Sant Cebrià , and Cadaqués is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful regarding places to visit in the area. The breakfasts were superb with excellent coffee.
- The owners were extremely helpful. The property furnishings and fittings comfortably sophisticated. Breakfast excellent
- Everything was absolutely perfect. The room, with a balcony, with nice views to the church, the cleaning was absolutely good also and the quality of the breakfast super good. Highly recommended place.
- Beautiful property, Juan Carlos and Jordi really know how to look after their visitors. Breakfast was extensive and well laid out, everywhere clean and tidy. The bed was very comfortable, a beautiful bathroom with fresh towels every 3 days – pool towels available during your stay. Location good, around 30 mins to L’Escala , less for the local beach. Not a lot in the village itself, although we found the little local bar, Laplaca, a lovely place to enjoy a drink and a sandwich, with Pere St Pescador only 5 mins away by car where there were lots of restaurants to enjoy an evening meal.
- BEST place ever– this is my dream home. The house is gorgeous, the grounds are amazing, the location is convenient, the owners are incredibly nice, the place is immaculate, the breakfast was amazing. In short, this place is a dream
Mas de la Roda
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mas de la Roda is located in Bordils. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Mas de la Roda, and Girona is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The common spaces and the breakfast were great. Also the owner Eric.
- We really appreciated warm welcome & attention from the host during our stay. The mansion is really a remarkable piece of Renaissance very carefully modernised to incorporate nowadays conveniences. It was very quiet & we had wonderful view from our windows any time of the day. There is a medieval church just 5 min walking in the village as well as very cozy bistro with caring staff (even they don’t speak anything but Catalan) & nice simple food. Also, we got rather valuable advice on the sightseeing & practical nuances for the area. One more thing, the host speaks both French & English – that really helps in the Spanish countryside for an international traveler 😉
The host was very nice with us. The house and room was clean. Very important thing is that the room has AC, as outside there was around 35ºC…
Overall we had a great stay in MAS DE LA RODA! thanks!
- The French proprietors whose English was as good as my French 😉 were very friendly and welcoming. A beautiful property near to what we wanted to visit.
- All lovely. Amazing organic breakfast with the most delicious homemade jams, organic cheeses and fantastic bread. Beautiful gardens and house. Lovely owners, clean and very comfortable beds and cosy living rooms. Really lovely two nights were spent here. Thank you Eric and Maria
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Lolita is located in Sant Martí Vell, just 23 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 6 miles from La Lolita, and Roses is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 12 miles away.
- Kim and Rosa were superb hosts catering for all needs.The food was excellent both breakfast and evening meal. Lovely large room with separate sitting area. Excellent outside sitting area and pool
- Kindness of the owners, excellent breakfasts and meals, swimmingpool, very nice rooms, in fact everything
- Roser and Kim our hosts. Super helpful. Rosa is a great cook and the evening meals were delicious. They gave us lots of information and help of where to go in the area.
- We searched for a quiet nice place to get a rest. We found paradise in the center of the beautiful Costa Brava. Thanks to Roser and Quimm. We spend a real good time there.
- Excellent property for a quiet, relaxing, romantic vacation.
Somnis de l´Empordà
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Somnis de l´Empordà offers accommodations in Vilacolum. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Girona is 18 miles from Somnis de l´Empordà , and Roses is 9 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- Eva es un encanto, todo perfecto. Recomiendable 100%.
Lugar tranquilo, estancia muy acondicionada.
Trato muy amable, atento y muy agradable.
Merece la pena.
- Las recomendaciones suyas sobre lugares para ir a cenar fueron excelentes
La dueña es muy amable, el sitio perfecto para desconectar!
Ellos son muy detallistas, fue un gran fin de semana.
- Eva and her partner are wonderful
Can Selleretas is located in Vilamacolum, just 19 miles from Girona. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Roses is 8 miles from Can Selleretas, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Zentrale Lage für Ausflüge in alle Richtungen.
Besitzer kann viele Tipps für Aktivitäten geben.
Tiene una ubicación perfecta para hacer excursiones. El dueño es muy atento y te orienta sobre excursiones, sobre la zona….
En los desayunos puedes compartir tu viaje con las otras personas que se hospedan.
- lieu calme et convivial. les chambres sont belles et très bien agencées. le petit déjeuner tous ensemble est une super idée. l’hôte est attentionné et de bons conseils sur les visites et les restos.
- Esmorzar casolà i bo. Ambient tranquil i tot molt net.
- La ubicación es perfecta como campo base. Está muy cerca de todo, es un sitio muy tranquilo y Xavi ,el dueño, una persona atenta y muy amable. Hizo que nos sintieramos genial, relajados y aconsejava tan bien que acertó siempre. Muchas gracias Xavi por estos dias. Volveremos.
- Zentrale Lage für Ausflüge in alle Richtungen.
Mas Vilosa Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Mas Vilosa Bed and Breakfast is located in Corçà, just 22 miles from Lloret de Mar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Girona is 10 miles from Mas Vilosa B&B, and Roses is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The hotel is typically Spanish in a beautiful brick building. It is really clean and the room was large and comfortable. The owners couldn’t have been more accommodating and helpful especially as our plane was late in landing and we didn’t arrive until after 1.00am. Highly recommend.
- Our stay could hardly have been better! Hosts, lovely Silvia and Gerard, were super friendly, helpful and nice. The house is beautiful, warmly decorated and gives a luxury feel. It is located in charming village of Corça, which although very quiet, offers couple of impressive dinner options and lots of possibilities to explore medieval villages and beaches nearby.
- Very nice place. The owners were extemely nice and helpful. Made reservation for restaurants for us and helped us with several arrangemets we needed. Great breakfast. Very clean.
- We were made extremely welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Very peaceful location with lots of places to eat near by. Very comfortable room. The owners were very helpful and informative. A great place to stay.
- We had a great time – a beautiful property and friendly and helpful hosts. Only wish we could have stayed longer!
L´ENCANT is located in Torroella de Montgrí, 28 miles from Lloret de Mar and 16 miles from Girona.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Roses is 16 miles from L´ENCANT, and Cadaqués is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Es un lugar encantador, ya lo dice el nombre. Super bien, todo perfecto
- Todo. La atencion personal de Raquel y su hermana, q gestionan el aparthotel
- La ubicacion, la decoracion que a la vez no era practica…
- La habitación es tal y como describen las fotos.perfecta, limpisima y muy confortable!
- L’habitació té una decoració preciosa. El bany és una meravella amb banyera molt bonica i dutxa amb molts xorros. Molt gran espaiosa.
Mas Tulsà Rural
Mas Tulsà Rural is located in Riudellots de la Creu, 24 miles from Lloret de Mar and 5 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vilopríu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vilopríu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vilopríu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vilopríu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!