10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villevaudé Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Villevaudé Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villevaudé Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villevaudé Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villevaudé Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villevaudé Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villevaudé Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villevaudé Ile De France:
Bed and Breakfast
Carnetin Le Parc, Gite et B&B
Located 5.6 mi from Disneyland Paris©, Carnetin Le Parc offers 2 different types of accommodations, each with a private entrance and terrace leading onto a garden.There is a guest room and a cottage on offer. Each accommodations has a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom includes a walk-in shower, toilet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be served each morning for the guests staying in the Superior King Suite. Guests staying in the cottage can have bread and pastries delivered in the morning.During your stay at Carnetin Le Parc, you will enjoy free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. A shuttle service is available to take you to Thorigny-sur-Marne and Lagny-sur-Marne Train Stations, which are just 1.9 mi away and lead you directly to Paris.Disneyland Paris and Val d’Europe Shopping Center are a 20-minute drive from the accommodations. Jablines Leisure Base, with a large beach, is only a 3-minute drive away and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Transport services, room size, room facilities, bathroom, views, scenic walks, hostess, spring blossoms and birds.
- This is a beautiful house in a great spot for Disney and Paris. Sabrina, the owner, was extremely welcoming and helpful. Every little detail had been thought of. The room we stayed in was lovely and very comfortable. The breakfast was also really good. Sabrina even drove us to the station to catch the train to Paris. Would definitely recommend and visit again
- It was a very nice and comfortable house and all the needs were present and housekeeper was nice and respectable and helped us find some places we really loved it
- Brilliant stay, perfect for a visit to Disneyland. Sabrina was a lovely host!
We stayed for 2 nights and we loved the room – very comfortable and a great bathroom. The host was friendly and helpful. We didn’t have the breakfast as the timings didn’t work but there was a fridge in the room
We went to Disneyland from here it was about a 20 minute drive but it was good to get away from the busyness and comeback to a calm rural location. There is a country park type place about 10 minutes away with a lakeside beach which my children loved but cost about 20 euros to enter
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Poirier Bazin
Located in the town of Montry, Chambres d’Hôtes Poirier Bazin is only 2.2 mi from Disneyland Paris and Disneyland Golf Club. A continental breakfast is served every day and the B&B has a 2953 ft² garden.Free Wi-Fi is provided in the rooms, which are decorated either in neutral tones or with antique furniture. Each room with attached bathroom has an electric kettle, a terrace and a private entrance.With free private parking on site, this property is 2.8 mi from Marne la Vallée Chessy RER Station, which provides access to Paris. Charles de Gaulle Airport is 19 mi away.A public bus stop is just 1,000 feet away, which offers direct links to Disneyland Resort Paris.
- Quiet secure location. Play area for the kids. Staff was very friendly and spoke English which was great since my French is very poor. Continental breakfast was a nice treat as well.
- Very friendly owners, welcoming, offering advice and reservation in a nearby restaurant, and serving a French breakfast. The property located in a quite town compared to the noisy Disneyland area nearby.
- For the price, it was a decent place to stay. The host was friendly. She offered us drinks upon arrival. We had car trouble shortly after we arrived and she and her friend willingly assisted us. We didn’t have too much difficulty communicating even though our family speaks no French. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. A tad on the small size when all the beds are out, but I love that all 5 of us had our own bed. And we just needed a place to spend one night before moving to theme hotel, so it was definitely tolerable. We didn’t eat the breakfast as we had booked the character breakfast in the park that morning so I can’t comment on that. It was very close to Disney.
- Excellent location. Super breakfast and very nice Hosts
- Bella location immersa nel verde strategica per la visita hai parchi Disney
Bed and Breakfast
Les Chambres D’oriane
Located in Chessy, Ile de France, Les Chambres D’oriane is a B&B 2.5 mi away from Disneyland Paris and offering free WiFi. It is just 30-minutes drive from Paris and free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning in the dining room. Packed lunches are available on request and guests can walk to nearby restaurants and shops. Guests can also use the shared kitchen, terrace and free BBQ facilities.The soundproofed rooms feature a private bathroom with shower and toilet. Additional facilities include a library with free newspapers for guests’ convenience and free luggage storage.A bus station 350 feet away from the property provides direct access to Disneyland Paris and Marne-la-Vallée Train Station which goes to Paris. Charles De Gaulle Airport is 13 mi away.
- Location was great. Just a few minutes walk to a bus stop and then a 10 minute ride to Disneyland Paris. The garden was beautiful and the place was impeccably clean. Francis and Monique were wonderful hosts and very accommodating to our needs for early check out and working with us when flight plans were changed short notice. Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Paris looking to stay near Disney.
- There are so many positives to highlight: first, the hosts were first class. Delightful, informative, supportive and concerned that all was perfect. Second, the breakfast was divine – meats, cheeses, and loaves of bread, jams, jars of butter, fruits, the lists go on and on! Third, the gardens were superior. Well designed and maintained, so peaceful, relaxing. The hosts encouraged us to enjoy them, and with the perfect weather, while we were there, we had breakfast on the rear patio both mornings. Fourth, I suppose I should mention the closeness to the Walt Disney Parks. They are very easily accessible via public bus a block away from the house – and only 2 euros each way, but honestly, I wish we had merely stayed and spent the day relaxing in the host’s gardens.
- We really enjoyed our stay here on our visit to Disneyland. The property is very nice, conveniently located, and the hosts are amazing! Loved the breakfast in the morning as well!
- Francis and Monique are truly such a gem of person that we totally loved their kind hospitality and the place itself is so tranquil, clean and convenient. I would highly recommend this place because it stays with you long after you are gone. Thank you so much Francis and Monique. Love all the way from UK (Uajal, Rebecca and Yuvika)
- Everything was great. Breakfast is excellent. The hosts are fantastic, and the garden is particularly nice.
Bed and Breakfast
Located 4.3 mi from Disneyland Paris and 2.5 mi from Val d’Europe shopping center, Maison Tobias features a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.
The room has a seating area with sofa, a terrace and individual heating. The private bathroom includes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A continental breakfast and a brunch can be served daily.Charles de Gaulle Airport is 9.3 mi from Maison Tobias. With free private parking possible on site, and Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy RER station only 4.3 mi away, the B&B offers easy access to Paris.
- Good place to stay, very close to Disneyland Park.
- Very spacious, quaint, hosts were great, breakfast was delicious
Everything was great. The room was spotless, large and very quiet. We had privacy. Breakfast was good. The hosts are very friendly and nice. Very recomended.
+ Welcoming and helpful hosts
+ Very clean and well maintained
+ Kettle in the room
+ Good breakfast
+ Next to Disneyland and Aquarium (as well as restaurants and commercial center)
- Very nice people. The room was clean and comfortable. 10 euro by huber to Eurodisney. Close to val deurope- a big shopping center.
Bed and Breakfast
Paris Côté Jardin
Paris Campagne is a B&B located just 3.7 mi from Disneyland Paris and Disneyland Golf Club. A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the breakfast room.Each of the individually decorated guest rooms has a TV and a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and some of the rooms offer a furnished terrace.There are many restaurants nearby. After dinner, you can relax in the garden or play board games in the lounge.With free private parking on site, this B&B is a 10-minute drive from Val d’Europe Shopping Center. Villepinte Exhibition Center is 17 mi away and Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Annie is very nice and caring people, we feel very welcomed and really enjoy staying here.
- The family are so nice and we feel so comfortable. Everything is neat and clean. Breakfast also is wonderful. We will be come back again.
- Great guests very welcoming. Very nice breakkfast too
Everything was first class …..
Annie & François were the perfect hosts and very helpful with local information…..
Rooms were spotlessly clean and very comfortable……
Would definitely return when we go back to Paris…..
Annie and her husband are wonderful hosts providing freshly baked croissants,bread from the bakery for breakfast and Annie went out of her way to look after myself and my son.
Thanks again for a great stay
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos de la Pomponnette
Located in Pomponne, Le Clos de la Pomponnette provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a bar and a terrace.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Le Clos de la Pomponnette.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Moulin de Moulignon B&B
On the banks of the River Beuvronne, this bed and breakfast is in a renovated mill in a 2.5-acre park. It features a museum exploring life in the 19th century and free Wi-Fi is provided.An LCD TV and a view of the grounds feature in the individually-decorated rooms, and some rooms have exposed beams. The spacious apartment includes a TV with a DVD player and has a separate living room.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Moulin de Moulignon. The apartment’s kitchen provides a microwave and a fridge.Charles de Gaulle Airport is located 8 miles from this bed and breakfast and free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful B&B very close to Charles DeGaulle airport but with the feeling that you are in the french countryside. Room was large and clean. Breakfast was more than adequate. Grounds were lovely.
- Very peaceful. My dog had the run of the gardens. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice property. Refreshing cold inside the apartment which was very nice with outside temperatures of plus 35 degrees. Extremely friendly staff.
- Moulin de Moulignon is a remarkable old farmhouse. Once within it’s walls, complete with a friendly flock of well-fed chickens, was like stepping back in time. The room, once a stable, was small but comfy, and the bathroom modern and clean. An adequate breakfast was included. The spacious grounds were exceptional with tall trees, a pasture with a couple horses and a friendly donkey, and a brook inhabited by a flock of entertaining ducks. Good restaurants nearby. Only minutes to CDG.
- Recently renovated buildings from very ancient structures to a good standard. Our room was formerly a stable, full of character, like the other buildings, the grounds were beautiful and extensive with nature trees and green fields, and a millpond. The manager was very friendly and helpful . Easy drive to restaurants and airport
Bed and Breakfast
Les Chambres D’Aline
Located in Conches-sur-Gondoire, LES CHAMBRES D’ALINE offers barbecue facilities. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Every room is fitted with a terrace with views of the garden.At the bed and breakfast, every room has a wardrobe.LES CHAMBRES D’ALINE offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Paris is 17 mi from LES CHAMBRES D’ALINE, while Marne-la-Vallée is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Very friendly, welcoming and helpful hostess. Room and bathroom facilities were fab. Lovely breakfast the next morning.
- Very nice location for visit Disneyland and Paris. The host, Aline was very charming, beyond our expectations.
Bed was super comfy
Breakfast delicious and host extra attentive!
The proprietor greeted us warmly, very flexible.
Kids were great.
The photos on Booking don’t do the room and setting justice.
- We like absolutely everything. The lady from Les Chambres was very friendly and helpful. She help us with travel to Paris and serve breakfast for us what time we want. Room was clean and big. Bathroom nice and clean. She gives us towels and hairdryer. It was just 15min drive to Disneyland and 30 min by train to Paris. We left car in free parking in Torcy and took a train
Bed and Breakfast
Le Cabanon de Chessy
Le Cabanon de Chessy is located in Chessy. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom. The kitchenette has a microwave, a fridge and a toaster and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 20 miles from Le Cabanon de Chessy.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes à Montévrain
Located in Montévrain, near Le Clos du Chêne Shopping Centre, Maison d’hôtes à Montévrain features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge.A microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle, 20 miles from Maison d’hôtes à Montévrain, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I highly recommend Eric Lau house. He is such an amazing host and his home is perfect. The couples was very sweet and welcoming.The room was super comfortable and everything is organized ready for you. This place is near to Disneyland Paris. He can arrange for you the pick up and drop to/from Disneyland aswel. If you’re planning for a stay near to Disneyland I’d recommend at Eric Lau home. Love to visit again.
- Location is great, near to the Shopping and EuroDisney
- Bed was good, room was clean, host was very friendly.
- Eric is very hospitable host. He was so helpful! Never met such friendly person. He is always ready to help. If you want to go to Disney land, he can help you. Or he can take you from and to station) we were really glad to meet his friendly family!
- The house was lovely and clean and gorgeous on-suite rooms. Perfect location for Disneyland Paris. Eric is a brilliant host and even picked us up and returned us to the train station when needed. Child friendly home so highly recommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villevaudé Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villevaudé Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villevaudé Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villevaudé Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!