10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villers-sur-Authie Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villers-sur-Authie Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villers-sur-authie Picardy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes de La Vieille Ecluse
This renovated farmhouse that now functions as a B&B is located in Picardy, just 3.7 mi from Quend Beach. Set on a 3.5-hectare land with a planted garden and a pond, it offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.All the rooms at La Vieille Ecluse feature exposed wooden beams and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or on the terrace. Dinners with fish specialties and traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Bicycle rental and free private parking are also possible on site. Fort-Mahon-Plage is 3.1 mi from the B&B and Quend is 4.3 mi away, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is a 34-minute drive from the property.
- Nice welcome, comfortable bed, fresh bread for breakfast
- Avec mon conjoint, nous avons passé un très bon séjour dont l’environnement est dépaysement et au calme. Les hôtes sont accueillants et de bons conseils pour découvrir La Baie de Somme. Leur chienne est adorable et surtout joueuse. La chambre était bien : au calme, propre, vu sur le jardin dont le paysage est magnifique. Le petit déjeuner du matin était copieux et convivial.
- Heerlijk rustig en goed de ruimte voor 3 jonge kinderen in de familiekamer.
- Unsere Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich. Das Frühstück am großen Tisch mit anderen Gästen war sehr lecker und vielseitig mit hausgemachtem Marmeladen und gutem Käse. Die Lage der Unterkunft ist sehr schön und ruhig. Wir haben in der einfach, aber gut ausgestatteten “Hütte” übernachtet mit Blick auf den Teich und über die Wiesen. Anders als befürchtet gab es auch kein Problem mit lästigen Stechmücken. Die umgebaute Jagdhütte für die Entenjagd hat eine schöne kleine Terrasse mit Liegestühlen und Grill.
- Très calme, bien situé (Fort Mahon, Le Crotoy, Le Touquet, la baie de Somme, la baie d’Authie, tout cela à 2 pas). Petit déjeuner copieux.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Château D’arry offers accommodations in Arry, 7.5 mi from Le Crotoy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms in this private family chateau include a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 18 mi from Château D’arry, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 15 mi from the property.
- Wonderful room and amazing bathroom. The grounds are beautiful. Exceptional breakfast.
- The breakfast was outstanding. A very nice location, simply, a superb place with a most charming and caring host!! It was really great NOT TO HAVE A TELEVISION !!!!
- Attention to the detail. Everything really beautiful!
- Great location in the heart of the Baie de la Somme, the chateau is beautiful and the hosts are great and very welcoming. It only has two rooms, but they are both wonderful and fully equipped. You get to really feel how it is to stay in a chateau and all the service is great. Bonus (for us) the owners have a wonderful and sweet dog who will be introduced to you (if you want to) and is really cuddly. Also, he does give the additional feel of a chateau!
- The room was very luxurious (and so was the bathroom, by the way), which was perfectly suited for a stay as a recently engaged couple. The lord of the castle was a very generous, spontaneous and friendly person! During breakfast, we had a very nice talk.
Bed and Breakfast
La Colline des Roses
Featuring a garden, La Colline des Roses is located in Colline-Beaumont, a 40-minute drive from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Each accommodations at the 3-star bed and breakfast has garden views and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. The units feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 17 mi from La Colline des Roses. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 21 mi from the accommodations.
- The lovely lady who ran the place nothing was too much trouble.
- The owner was very kind & friendly, got up extra early to do us a wonderful homemade breakfast
- gîte très calme , accueil chaleureux de la part de la propriétaire . Tous les matins petits déjeuners copieux et très bons .
- Le déjeuner était copieux avec du choix pour tout le monde même avec de jeunes enfants.
Petit déjeuner bien servit et très copieux. Chambre spacieuse, très propre avec sdb privative et bien équipée. (pression de la douche un peu faible)
Amabilité de l’hôte qui est aux petits soins et pleine de bonnes intentions. Les 2 bouteilles d’eau dans la chambre à notre arrivée étaient bien pensé.
Pas de bruit hormis le chant des oiseaux.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Caronnière offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fort-Mahon-Plage, 13 mi from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.The double room has a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toilet. Guests have access to a garden with outdoor furniture.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 27 mi from La Caronnière, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 19 mi from the property.
- Property was great for a weekend break. Clean and in a good location. Owner was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Would definitely return.
- Extremely clean and tastefully decorated. Lovely breakfast.
- Good breakfast and secure parking. Breakfast was brought to the room by owner as we couldn’t access the breakfast room ( see below )
- The room was exceptionally clean, spacious and well decorated – lovely colour scheme. The bed was very comfortable and there was ample breakfast – good choice. Very secure parking. Easy access to restaurants and shops.
- L’accueil , les conseils donné par le propriétaire 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes – Le Thurel
Set in a 3-hectare park with a pond, this restored 19th-century mansion is located in the heart of the Somme Bay, a 25-minute drive from Saint-Valery-sur-Somme. Guest rooms have a view of the park and Rue Train Station is 0.9 mi away.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the stylish guest rooms, which feature parquet flooring. A hairdryer is included in the private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Le Thurel.Baie de Somme is located 4.3 mi away and free private parking is available. The guest house is accessible via the A16 motorway.
L’accueil et l’amabilité avec tous les super conseils pour profiter des alentours.
Un grand merci pour ce beau weekend dans un endroit charmant ! Quel calme aussi !
Très proche de tout ce qu’il y a à voir dans la baie de Somme. Et très facile d’accès à partir de Paris donc super découverte.
- Le calme, l’accueil de nos hôtes, la superficie et la propreté de notre gîte, la beauté des lieux
Une magnifique maison d’hôtes au calme, parfait pour se reposer, mais aussi pour rayonner dans la baie de somme!
Et surtout un couple d’hôtes très sympathique et très accueillant, qui est très flexible et donne de très bons conseils sur la région.
Magnifique demeure, chambre cosy et confortable, et des hôtes très accueillants.
Idéal pour un week-end en couple.
- Aangenaam verblijf…
Bed and Breakfast
L’Escale de la Baie de Somme
Located in the countryside, a 17-minute drive from Saint-Valery-sur-Somme, this B&B offers a furnished terrace in the large garden. It is set 0.9 mi from Le Crotoy Beach and all of the rooms include a TV.Decorated in a nautical theme, the guest rooms and the apartment have a garden view. A dishwasher, fridge and an oven are featured in the apartment’s kitchen. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at L’Escale de la Baie de Somme. Guests all have access to the communal kitchen, where you can prepare evening meals.Rue Train Station is just 3.1 mi from this bed and breakfast and private parking is free on site. You can visit the town of Abbeville, 13 mi away.
Wonderful room with ensuite in a beautiful detached house WITH a covered pool and fabulous garden with chickens and quails. Views over the farm land so very peaceful. could not stay for breakfast but it looked great and the coffee smelt really good.
A bit of a walk from the town itself but that’s how you get the peace and quite.
I sat on the patio in the sun reading – bliss.
Would recommend for anyone wanting good quality surroundings with no noise and a fantastic sleep.
- Nice apartment, well equipped & furnished with good location. Breakfast, served downstairs, was good & fresh. Plenty of parking and the crowning glory was the Swimming Pool. Small but indoor & great for kids. Would definitely stay again.
- Personnel très accueillant et à l’écoute établissement confortable et au calme malgré la proximité de la route
- Très bon accueil. Très bien situé. Très bon rapport qualité prix
- Accueil parfait mer à proximité logement très fonctionnel
- Wonderful room with ensuite in a beautiful detached house WITH a covered pool and fabulous garden with chickens and quails. Views over the farm land so very peaceful. could not stay for breakfast but it looked great and the coffee smelt really good.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Pins
One of our best sellers in Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont! Located in Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont, Chambre d’Hotes Les Pins offers a terrace and a garden, and is set in a characteristic Picardie house. The path leading to the sea is just 0.6 mi away and Quend-Plage is 5 mi away. Le Crotoy is just 5 mi away, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 15 mi from the property.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities, wooden flooring, soundproofing and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Each morning a continental or English breakfast is served at Chambre d’Hotes Les Pins.Marquenterre’s Nature Reserve is 1.9 mi from the property and Valloires Abbey is a 35-minute drive away. Free WiFi access is available in the guest rooms and free private parking is possible on site.
Spacious tidy bedroom and bathroom.
Well decorated rooms !
- Clotilde was really welcoming. The breakfast was delicious, the beds and pillows were comfy and I loved the location
- Very friendly host, superb breakfast. Room was spotless, with modern facilities. Located close to a nature reserve and a resteraunt next to a lake.
- Great location, 10 mins walk from the little town or the beach. Quiet also, on edge of a wood – so great for early morning dog walking. Good breakfast buffet with generous selection of cold items, yoghurts, cheeses, ham, fresh and dried fruit, pastries and bread.
Très bon accueil.
Conseils avisés de la propriétaire pour visiter la région.
Situation au calme et proche de nos centres d’intérêt.
- Spacious tidy bedroom and bathroom.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Collen
Domaine de Collen is set in a restored 17th-century farmhouse in Lepine, 6.2 mi from Berck and Montreuil-sur-Mer. It features a 4-hectare park with a pond and farm animals, and also offers free private parking.With free WiFi internet access, each accommodations has a private bathroom, an LCD TV and a nice view of the farm. There is also a wooden caravan with air conditioning and a self-catering cottage with a fully equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is served daily. After breakfast, you can enjoy a game of bowls on site.The property is accessible via the A16 motorway or Fliers Train Station, which is 4.3 mi away.
- Friendly and helpful hosts who supplied an excellent breakfast.
Fantastic property, grounds excellent and restful including the wildlife 🙂
Breakfast well served and delicious. Though we could not speak any French the owners were very good with communication and their use of English.
- very friendly people, beautiful, charming and quiet location. Clean room. But.. see below
- Location, cleanliness, helpful hosts, quiet. Secure.
- Everything else! Excellent place, very nice host, lovely scenery.
Bed and Breakfast
O Mylle Douceurs
One of our top picks in Le Crotoy – and a guest favorite.
Located in the center of Le Crotoy, 650 feet from the beach, this B&B offers a garden with a terrace. Le Crotoy Train Station is located 1,800 feet from the property. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 9.3 mi away from the property.Offering views of the garden, sea and port, rooms at O Mylle Douceurs are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Each has an private bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobe. Towels and bed linen are included.Breakfast is served each morning and can be enjoyed in guests’ rooms upon request. Additional facilities offered include a terrace where guests can relax and a laundry service available for a supplement.
- The bedroom was beautiful and very comfy. The owner was very attentive. Breakfast was amazing and having free hot drinks and cakes available in the lounge was an added bonus and a nice touch.
- Silvie, who managed the place was fabulous and particularly welcoming to our children. Nothing was too much trouble. The family room was ideal for our three children. Single door entry but two adjoining rooms and plenty of space.
- A beautiful comfortable house and wonderful breakfast. We had a very warm welcome.
- Each room has a special style/theme. We got the Romy Schneider-apartment and we felt like Sissi & Franz.
- The hospitality was exceptional absolutely nothing seems too much trouble for the excellent hostess. The breakfast was fresh and superb the garden well kept and tidy. One of the best guest houses we have stayed in on our many trips to France. Highly recommended
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Nuits Campagnardes
B&B Nuits Campagnardes is located in Campagne-lès-Hesdin. Decorated in an elegant style and featuring antique furniture, the accommodations will provide you with a room with a spa bath, a TV and stone walls.The guest room also includes free Wi-Fi access. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom and you can enjoy city view from all the rooms.A continental breakfast is provided daily at B&B Nuits Campagnardes. It can be brought to the comfort of your room.Guests also have access to a shared lounge. Lille Airport is 55 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Beautiful French style room with big en suite
Very friendly welcome and breakfast
Ultra clean and very comfortable
- the calm of this region – the facilities – the staff and the awesome breakfast with the host itself 🙂
- The room was exceptional The design and comfort of the fittings were excellent. The breakfast was lovely and the staff very pleasant and helpful.
- Room was beautifully decorated and presented to us, perfect for our family of four. The Jacuzzi bath was delightful for kids and mum! Breakfast was fit for a king. Thank you 😊
- Very good accommodation! Very nice and polite host! Amazing breakfast to start your day in the best way! The location is surrounded by beautiful cities 15 min away by car. I would definitely recommend it!
- Beautiful French style room with big en suite
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villers-sur-authie Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villers-sur-Authie Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!