10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villepinte Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Villepinte Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villepinte Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villepinte Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villepinte Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villepinte Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villepinte Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villepinte Ile De France:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Roissy, the B&B Roissy Chambres provides contemporary guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. This B&B offers a flowered garden, a furnished terrace and a lounge with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.All of the soundproofed rooms have a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and an electric kettle. Each room features a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some of the rooms also come with a spa bath.A continental breakfast is included and served each day in the dining room. You will have access to a shared kitchen, where you can prepare your meals.Free private parking is possible on site and Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center is just 3.1 mi from Roissy Chambres. Le Bourget Airport is 6.8 mi away. The B&B is 1.9 mi from Charles de Gaulle Airport, which can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport.
- Nice jetted tub. Location is great to return rental car and catch plane. You can walk to restaurants for last meal in Francec
- The location, the cleanliness, and a very responsive staff, even though not present at the tile of our stay!
Proximity to the airport.
Generous self serve breakfast.
Close proximity to grocery stores.
- Was expecting something a little more welcoming and quaint. Kind of more a nice crash pad. Open the door with a code. Very simple breakfast – croissant, yogurt,coffee, oj. Fine but probably wouldn’t stay here again.
- The kitchen and the self to make breakfast at 06.00 am
Bed and Breakfast
Paris Luxury Guest House – CDG Aéroport
Located in Roissy-en-France, 3.1 miles from Parc des Expositions de Villepinte, Paris Luxury Guest House – CDG Aéroport provides accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen. This bed and breakfast has a shared lounge as well as barbecue facilities.The bed and breakfast has 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Popular points of interest near Paris Luxury Guest House – CDG include Volkswagen Group France, Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance and Volvo Trucks France. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 3.9 miles from the accommodation.
Big spacious room quite though near the airport
Comfortable bed and pillows
The owner was very nice and friendly accessible all the time
- Just stayed for a few hours before the connection flight. Perfect location, great service, super helpful staff! Positively surprised 😀
It was more than I expected. It is very luxury accommodation and the facilities are great. The kitchen is stuffed with food you can feel free to use. The host is very accommodating making brekfast at time suitable to you and the breakfast is outstanding! You can also ask all information about visiting Paris , they are happy to help!
Highly recommended 😉
This place saved the day when I missed the last Emirates to Dubai and needed somewhere near CDG to crash for the night. The manager, Reda, is an incredible host. Seriously, the guy treated me like a butler and gave me excellent vacation recommendations for a trip to Morocco that my wife and I are planning to have soon.
I love the “at home” feel of the place. The room privacy, room size and bathroom are very nice (unfortunately forgot to take pictures of all that) and the shared living spaces and amenities generally do not match the budget price-tag. They have the best hotel bed I’ve slept on in ages and the French breakfast Reda served was fresh and delicious.
- You feel like you are at home, they are really helpful and friendly. I didn’t miss my place during my 4 days in this Paris thankfully to them.
- Big spacious room quite though near the airport
Bed and Breakfast
Voyages affaires/tourismes/ 20min CDG/45mn Orly
Voyages affaires/tourismes/ 20min CDG/45mn Orly is located in Bondy and offers a tennis court. This property offers access to ping pong and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has 2 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy pool on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 11 miles from Voyages affaires/tourismes/ 20min CDG/45mn Orly.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Les Herbes Folles
Set in the village of Mauregard, just a 3-minute drive from Roissy Airport, Les Herbes Folles welcomes you in an 18th-century former farmhouse. This property features guest rooms decorated with stones and oak beams. Free WiFi as well as a free parking are available at the property.The rooms at Les Herbes Folles overlook the garden. All soundproofed, they come with a private bathroom and individual heating.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests are invited to relax in the landscaped park or by the fireplace in the living room. A computer is available in the reception area.The hotel is 3.1 mi from the A1 motorway. Parc Astérix Theme Park is a 15-minute drive away and Disneyland Paris is a 35-minute drive from the property. An airport shuttle is available upon request and at an extra cost.
I loved the location in of itself, minus the lack of stores and restaurants
It is a quiet town and the building is beautiful and the breakfast was delicious and filling
The location is close to CDG .. I chosed this facility to relax before my flight and l was delighted client, I got more than I expected..
I check in at 11Pm with my wife and we came from Orly flight from Barcelona..
The recipient Mr. Wessam has invited us for snake dinner just as a free welcome.
In the morning enjoyed the sun, birds, trees, green nature and beautiful gardens around us ..
The room was nice and the breakfast was good as well.
- It was in the countryside, in a small village, yet only 10 minutes from CDG Airport. The room was lovely & comfortable. The in hotel restaurant was excellent.
- Fantastic ambiance, spacious rooms, tastefully decorated so as to preserve the original farmhouse feel. This ain’t your average airport hotel!!!
- Very friendly staff. Exciting architecture. Quiet location. Excellent dinner and breakfast.
- I loved the location in of itself, minus the lack of stores and restaurants
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Louvres in the Île de France region, Le Secrétain features a terrace. Providing free WiFi, the property also has a garden, a bar and a shared lounge.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle, 6 miles from Le Secrétain, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
This place is very special. It’s conveniently close to cdg but feels
like being in the countryside. The building is lovely, full of
historical interest as well as creature comforts. My large room had a
giant soaking tub with a window over it and very comfortable bed. The
people who run it are also running a farm and they are very warm and
friendly. It was great having a ride to and from the airport, and
breakfast in the gorgeous dining room was ample and delicious.
Perfect place to visit and blend in to the culture. Very elegant and clean.
The staff was super friendly.
- Excellent service provided by Nathalie in an historic property with much charm and great attention to detail
- This family owned guesthouse has amazing atmosphere and charm. The interior has wonderful decoration and comfortable furniture. The hospitality is unique. And the breakfast – noble style and home cooking taste!
Wir waren aufgrund der Unruhen und zu erwartenden Straßensperren auf der Suche mach einem Hotel in der Nähe des Flughafens, um das Risiko der Anreise zu minimieren. Wir befürchteten schon, in einem der üblichen gesichtlosen französischen Kettenhotels absteigen zu müssen. Was wir jedoch fanden, war ein Volltreffer!
Wir trafen auf ein wirklich zuvorkommendes Gastgeberpaar, welches uns in einem Gebäude aus dem 16. Jahrhundert, das bereits seit 11 Generationen in Familienbesitz ist, empfing. Das alte Herrenhaus ist authentisch restauriert und geschmackvoll von der Gastgeberin eingerichtet. Dabei wurde der schwierige Spagat geschafft, ein altes Gebäude mit zeitgemäßer Technik und moderner Einrichtung zu kombinieren, ohne den Charme des Gebäudes zu zerstören. Dazu kommt die Haltung der Gastgeber sich wirklich und ernsthaft als solche zu präsentieren. Das Frühstück besteht aus frischen biologischen Lebensmitteln und wird im Bankett Zimmer serviert.
Bravo – wir kommen gerne wieder!
- This place is very special. It’s conveniently close to cdg but feels
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Portes de Paris
Providing a garden and a terrace, Aux Portes de Paris is located Drancy, 3.1 mi from Paris and 0.7 mi from Bobigny – Pablo Picasso Metro Station. This bed and breakfast features accommodations with free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a cable flat-screen TV.Staff at the bed and breakfast are always available to provide information at the reception.Marne-la-Vallée is 22 mi from Aux Portes de Paris. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- Très bel emplacement. C’est une chambre d’hôte donc une maison avec une chambre louée. Nous avions notre espace de salles de bain et pouvions utiliser la cuisine dans une véranda, la cour extérieur aussi. Les deux propriétaires étaient très ouverts et sympathiques. Ils peuvent même vous proposer des places pour des spectacles de musique.
- J’ai aimé la disponibilité, les échanges rapides via courriel, l’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse des hôtes. Je n’ai aucune plainte. De plus, le déjeuner est offert 🙂
L’acceuil et et l’amabilite des proprietaires, très sympathiques et spontanes. On se sent bienvenus et en famille.
Pour nous cette chambre d’hote etait ideale pour pouvoir visiter notre famille.
- Me gustó mucho el lugar….los dueños encantadores y muy amables. Hicieron que nuestra visita a París fuese más agradable y fácil.
- Excellente literie .. personnes tres accueillantes ..
Bed and Breakfast
Moulin de Moulignon B&B
On the banks of the River Beuvronne, this bed and breakfast is in a renovated mill in a 2.5-acre park. It features a museum exploring life in the 19th century and free Wi-Fi is provided.An LCD TV and a view of the grounds feature in the individually-decorated rooms, and some rooms have exposed beams. The spacious apartment includes a TV with a DVD player and has a separate living room.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Moulin de Moulignon. The apartment’s kitchen provides a microwave and a fridge.Charles de Gaulle Airport is located 8 miles from this bed and breakfast and free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful B&B very close to Charles DeGaulle airport but with the feeling that you are in the french countryside. Room was large and clean. Breakfast was more than adequate. Grounds were lovely.
- Very peaceful. My dog had the run of the gardens. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice property. Refreshing cold inside the apartment which was very nice with outside temperatures of plus 35 degrees. Extremely friendly staff.
- Moulin de Moulignon is a remarkable old farmhouse. Once within it’s walls, complete with a friendly flock of well-fed chickens, was like stepping back in time. The room, once a stable, was small but comfy, and the bathroom modern and clean. An adequate breakfast was included. The spacious grounds were exceptional with tall trees, a pasture with a couple horses and a friendly donkey, and a brook inhabited by a flock of entertaining ducks. Good restaurants nearby. Only minutes to CDG.
- Recently renovated buildings from very ancient structures to a good standard. Our room was formerly a stable, full of character, like the other buildings, the grounds were beautiful and extensive with nature trees and green fields, and a millpond. The manager was very friendly and helpful . Easy drive to restaurants and airport
Bed and Breakfast
bibou’s room Paris
Set in Les Lilas, 0.6 mi from Mairie des Lilas Metro Station, bibou’s room Paris provides barbecue facilities and terrace.At the bed and breakfast, the suite feature a desk and seating area. Air conditioning and a flat-screen TV are also offered.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play darts at bibou’s room Paris.Paris is 3.7 mi from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 11 mi from the property.
- Friendly and helpful in getting around. Good breakfast. Nice relaxing roof top garden.
- This is the place for you if you want to experience real French home environment. After exploring the city of Paris each day, this place provides you a comfy and home like environment. Paul also helped me book museum tickets online so that I could skip the line, which I didn’t know reforestation I came. The museums’ official websites are not built mobile friendly which made it very difficult to buy tickets on my phone.
The hosts are very nice and welcoming. The room and bathroom are big and clean. The terasse is a small green paradise in the city.
Breakfast was perfect and made with love :).
We enjoyed our stay with Benedict and Paul.
We would very much recommend it.
- My husband and I had an amazing stay with Paul and Benedicte! They were beyond helpful, hospitable, and friendly. The apartment was also very clean, well located, and our private room and bathroom made us feel right at home. I’d highly recommend this listing if you’d like a real French B&B experience. We will definitely stay here again the next time we’re in Paris!
- The warm welcome of the hosts gave immediately a good start of our vacation. The room was as expected: high quality finish and clean. Especially the garden on the roof and the airco in the room were well appreciated with the warm weather.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Tournelles – Chambres d’hôtes
Set in a renovated, 16th-century building, Les Tournelles is located in Saint Mesmes and offers a terrace and spacious guest rooms. Free WiFi access is available in public areas and Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 6.8 mi away.Each room features a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room also comes with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room or on the terrace.The property offers free private parking on site.
- Beautifully renovated farm. Amazing attention to detail.
- Great stay at a quiet (other than airplanes) place. Definitely recommend!!!
- Very clean and well done – decor and building top notch – very chic and beautiful. After hours check in was no problem and the hosts were great at responding. The breakfast provided was good quality (but meager). Beds soft, bathroom very nice.
- Quite and confortable location close to the airport.
It is a beautiful place, very nice done.
The breakfast is awesome.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Bon Accueil
One of our best sellers in Neuilly-Plaisance! Villa Bon Accueil is located in Neuilly-Plaisance. Providing free WiFi, the property also has a garden.The bed and breakfast also provides a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from Villa Bon Accueil.
Our stay was great from beginning to end. The host was so understanding about us arriving late and waited for us to make proper check in. The house itself is a masterpiece and the room we stayed in was beautiful and comfy at the same time. The shower is very spacious and bed was super comfortable. The host Matthieu prepared us a delicious breakfast and he gave some tips on exploring Paris.
This is worth the price.
- The breakfast was well presented and the French bread was really tasty. The hosts were really nice.
- We had such a great stay. Matthieu is a wonderful host. The whole house and the room we stayed in where beautifully decorated. Excellent location for a visit to Paris away from the crowd. I would highly recommend this place. Will definitely be back one day.
- very friendly staff, the roomwas large and confortable, beautiful house, very quiet, very good breakfast
- Wir wurden sehr herzlich begrüßt und fühlten uns von Anfang an eher wie Freunde nicht wie Gäste, das Zimmer und die vielen Details wunderschön und Picobello Sauber. Das Frühstück war sehr lecker und bot alles was der örtliche Bioladen zum Frühstück bereit hält, hier wurde wert drauf gelegt gesund und gut zu essen. Von uns 10Punkte in allen Bereichen!
- Our stay was great from beginning to end. The host was so understanding about us arriving late and waited for us to make proper check in. The house itself is a masterpiece and the room we stayed in was beautiful and comfy at the same time. The shower is very spacious and bed was super comfortable. The host Matthieu prepared us a delicious breakfast and he gave some tips on exploring Paris.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villepinte Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villepinte Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villepinte Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villepinte Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!