10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-sous-pymont Franche-comté:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle
Set in a former vineyard house, Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle offers B&B accommodations in Le Vernois, on the famous wine trail in the Jura region. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.The guest rooms are located in a former wine storehouse. All are individually decorated and feature views of the well-established garden. The bathrooms include free toiletries, and a desk and a wardrobe are also provided.A continental breakfast is offered daily at Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle. For evening meals, guests may request regional dishes, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the guest lounge.Popular outdoor activities in the area include wine tasting. You can also explore the nearby wine trails by bike or on foot, or visit Lavigny with its cheese shops, 1.6 mi away.
- A very nice property with lots of character and charming owner. We requested dinner in advance and this was very nice and included a bottle of wine. Room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet.
- Natalie is a perfect hostess, she made us feeling at home.
- Nathalie the owner was friendly and very flexible with timings for breakfast which was a lovely mix of homemade cakes and local cheese not to miss !
- Good location for visiting the Jura region and the wine region of Jura. Room was well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was fine, but lacked a choice of cereal or muesli/granola. A choice of tea’s in the room would have been helpful rather than just herbal tea’s. Host was friendly and helpful. Overall the accommodation was fine and would recommend to other travellers.
- Breakfast was good, typical french. Location is very good for looking round the Jura area, excellent evening meal places only 5/6km away.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Ferme De Montard
Located among the vineyards, La Ferme de Montard offers B&B accommodations, just 3.1 mi from Lons-le-Saunier. You can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, the garden as well as the terrace with outdoor furniture and BBQ facilities.The rooms at La Ferme De Montard have a flat screen TV with DVD player, an electric kettle and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning under the veranda or in the garden when the weather is fine. It includes hot drinks, yogurts, fruit juices, pastries and jams. Welcome drinks and family-style dinners with local produce can also be enjoyed upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Château-Chalon is 12 mi away.
- The day was boiling hot so we chose the place with the swimming pool , which was good. However, the room was in an add on building built on the cheap, plasterboard wall’s, creaky wooden floor , loose and rumpled floor coverings, a cooker that didn’t work , no fly screens on the windows ( had to keep them shut at night) , no air conditioning , we were given a 4 inch fan to keep us cool , (there’s a joke in there somewhere but we didn’t get it) , no table or chairs to sit outside , no cleaning products of any sort , I could go on and on. These people are chancers, no idea of hospitality at all. We felt we were imposing on their household. The final straw , went to pay on my credit card and was told case only. Had to drive to the nearest town to get the cash which was a real pain as we were due on a ferry the next day so time was a major factor. The only time the old man smiled or spoke was when we gave him the cash.
- The accommodation was very spacious and comfortable, and well located in terms of proximity to Los le Saunier and various places of interest in le Jura.
L’accès libre à la piscine,
Le prix du petit-déjeuner compris dans le montant de la nuité ;
- Onbijt was zeer slecht, brood niet vers een heel klein aanbot.
- Un super endroit au milieu de nulle part et un super repas !!
Bed and Breakfast
Les Trois Cloches
Located in Baume-les-Messieurs, Les Trois Cloches provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy Restaurant, free bikes and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Les Trois Cloches has a grill.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or skiing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 34 miles from Les Trois Cloches.
- The involvement with the owners family – meals etc
- Excellent service from the lady owner. Superb food.
Friendly and helpful hostess.
Clean and quiet room.
Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities.
Very good breakfast.
- Very pretty village with excellent restaurant, rooms new and very clean.
- Natalie was very welcoming, lovely hostess, breakfasts very nice.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange à Nicolas
Located in Baume-les-Messieurs, La Grange à Nicolas is set in an 18th-Cenutry building surrouned by a 16404 ft² park with a river. The Tufs Waterfalls are only a 5-minute drive away.Decorated in an elegant style, all rooms feature a wardrobe, desk and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe and slippers.A breakfast serving homemade jam and traditional bread including homemade ginger bread is provided each morning. It can be served in the living room or on the terrace depending on the weather.Additional features include a library area, bikes that can be borrowed and message treatments upon request. The 10th-Century Abbey Saint-Pierre de Baume-les-Messieurs is 0.6 mi away and the B&B is 6.2 mi from Château-Chalon.
- Beautiful garden and rooms, delicious breakfast and welcoming host
- We weren’t sure of our arrival time, but the hosts were very accommodating and flexible. On arrival we were made to feel extremely welcomed.
- We were mother and daughter having a bit of away time – nothing could have suited us better – our room was comfortable – breakfast vert French – surroundings perfect and just what we wanted. It was a little like a place out of time with a charming hostess – wish we could have stayed longer
- Literie confortable. Très calme. Bel établissement
Bed and Breakfast
Le Relais des Abbesses
Located in the center of the village, Le Relais des Abbesses offers a furnished garden and uniquely-decorated rooms. You can enjoy the view of the vineyards and the Côtes de Beaune from the terrace.The rooms at Le Relais des Abbesses are decorated in a traditional-style and include a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout, and the superior room also offers a view of the valley.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and includes homemade breads, marmalade, French pastries, dried fruit, yogurt, cold meats and Franche-Comté cheese. It can be served on the terrace in the garden.
- Very warm welcome from Anne-Marie and André. They gave us tons of insights on things to do in the area. I highly recommend staying at their place, which is probably the only place offering bedrooms with such a fantastic view on the valley. You can literally see the horizon lane from the bedroom!
- Very comfortable bedroom, lovely views. Knowledgeable and kind hosts, eager to help. Breakfast is generous and delicious, all the guests are at the same table which was the opportunity the meet our fellow travellers and be entertained by our host’s stories.
- We felt very welcome at this extraordinary place. The owners are genuinely nice and helpful, the room was spacious, comfortable and clean and with a beautiful view over the plains around Château-Chalon. This was a very special experience and we highly recommend Le Relais des Abesses!
- Extremely helpful owners. Beautiful property. Magnificent location and views. Gourmet breakfast prepared with locally sourced produce.
We loved absolutely everything. Anne- Marie & Andre were two of the lovest people , they are warm and welcoming and really went out of their way to make sure we had the best experience possible.
Breakfast was a fantastic spread of all local ingredients accompanied by house made items. The rooms are generous in size and very comfortable having everything you could need ! Plus the location on top of the hill has an amazing view and close to all the little shops and restaurants in the town. We couldn’t of ask for any better and we left wishing we could stay for longer .It really was a beautiful stay and you can just tell the love and care Anne -Marie has for looking after people, we felt like we were at home and their hospitality went above and beyond – if we are in Jura , there is no where else we could ever stay again . Merci , Merci !!!!
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange de Félix
Offering an outdoor pool, La Grange de Félix is located in Fontainebrux. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include a private pool, an outdoor seating area and ironing facilities.Meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed, upon prior reservation. A shared kitchen is available to guests when dinners are not taking place.At La Grange de Félix you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Fredelig og romantisk overnattingssted. Deilig i bassenget, og fint bad med to ulike dusjhoder. Beste overnattimgen så langt.
L’aménagement et la décoration en concordance avec l’origine de la propriété.
L’accueil et la gentillesse de note hôtesse.
Le copieux et varié petit déjeuner.
- Wir sind sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend empfangen worden. Das Zimmer war liebevoll gestaltet und sehr sauber. Gutes, für französische Verhältnisse, großes Bett. Schönes, sauberes Bad mit getrennter Toilette. Frühstücksraum mit der Möglichkeit am Abend selber einen Imbiss zuzubereiten und auch dort zu verzehren. Lebensmittel konnten über Nacht im Kühlschrank unter gebracht werden. Schöner Pool. Absolut ruhige Lage. Parkplatz auf dem Grundstück.
- Tolle Lage, sehr freundlicher Empfang, Chefin gibt gute Tipps zwecks einkaufen und essen, sehr nette Dame.
Super endroit avec belle piscine et établissement refait à neuf.
Présence d’animaux,parfait pour les enfants.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille
Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille is set in the Petite Montagne du Jura region, just 6.2 mi from Lons-le-Saunier. It offers wooden chalets with a private terrace, surrounded by 100-year-old trees.The chalets also include a living room with an LCD TV and an private bathroom with a separate toilet. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.You can enjoy the traditional-style breakfast in the main house, which is 150 feet away. The hosts can also prepare evening meals made from local products if you reserve in advance.A playground and free private parking are also provided at this property. Clairvaux Lake is 11 mi away and and Oyonnax is 31 mi away.
- Lovely kind people who look after you very well, breakfast is great and loved the homemade jams.
- Everything was excellent and the breakfast was superb
- The hosts are a wonderful and helpful couple. The chalets are really comfortable and beautiful. The breakfast was amazing with lots and lots of local products. We will definitely come back!
- We loved the wooden cottage. The owners were very friendly. And the breakfast was wonderful.
- Fantastic lodges, great hosts that gave us a very warm welcome. Home made jams at breakfast were a delight
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the heart of the Jura Vineyards, L’Entre-Coeur offers rooms and suites with a terrace and a garden. Château-Chalon is right in front the accommodations.All rooms and suites feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe and a seating area. The private bathroom includes a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast serving French pastries, homemade cakes and jam, dairy products and regional comté cheese is provided each morning at L’Entre-Coeur. The owners can also prepare evening meals for you and all food served at the property is organic. Restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi of the property.There is a communal lounge with a fireplace, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Poligny with its Comté Cheese Museum is a 20-minute drive away and Lons-le-Saunier spa town is 11 mi from the accommodations.
- The shower had plenty of hot water, close to mountains and hiking, near quaint small villages, driving distance to several wine AOC’s, the owner is a wine maker and he gives a daily talk about the local wine scene. Comfortable room and the outdoor spaces are great for hanging out.
excellent location, welcoming owners, very well decorated and exceptionnaly clean
breakfast was excellent and rich.
- Beautiful situation looking over Jura vineyards. Breakfast was delicious, all local products and freshly cooked.
Our hosts, Sarah and Eric couldn’t do enough for us, so attentive. It was a gem to find this quiet haven among the foothills with views that kept your attention all the time. You can eat at the property if you let Eric know when booking.
Our room was to a high standard as was the whole property overlooking Eric’s own vineyard. One of the best we have stayed at.
Well done to both of you.
Ann and David
- A beautiful place to stay, so very comfortable and welcoming. Just perfect in every way. Really, really quiet and relaxing. Have never slept in a more comfortable bed Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland
Located in heart of the Jura region, 3.7 mi from the village of Chateau-Châlon, Chambres d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland offers B&B accommodations, a covered terrace with garden furniture and free private parking.The chalet at Chambres d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland is set in an independent building and it features a private entrance, a terrace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom is complete with a shower and free toiletries.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a stove, oven, refrigerator and toaster. BBQ facilities, kitchenware, and an outdoor dining area are also provided.Chambres d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland is 7.5 mi from Poligny Train Station, and Besançon is a 55-minute drive away.
- Very large apartment, great fireplace and a very good breakfast.
This short visit was a great combination of the advantages of a gite ( space and fridge etc.) with the lovely arrival of a delicious breakfast tray each morning.
Karine and Roland were very welcoming hosts.
- Vriendelijke familie.goed onthaal. Heel proper en gezellig. Een aanrader..
- Joli petit chalet, spacieux, au calme, excellente literie. Accueil tres chaleureux. Merci Roland!
- Accueil très chaleureux, et très souriant. Soucieux de nos demandes et d y répondre au mieux. Petits déjeuner fabuleux. Je recommande !!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Scallan B&B
Chez Scallan B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sens sur Seille in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region. The property has a terrace and is surrounded by gardens.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Chez Scallan B&B offers an evening meal for guests upon reservation. There is a shared lounge at the property.Beaune is 29 mi from Chez Scallan B&B, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 22 mi away. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site. There is also a barn which is suitable for parking bicycles and motorbikes.
- Cosy and spacious and very clean family room. It was an ideal stopover on our way to Southern Europe, in a nice rural area not too far from the motorway. Very welcoming hosts, who can provide useful information about the area and the local attractions. Excellent breakfast. Highly recommended
- Accommodation is actually a family house which is owned by very sympathetic couple, who has no problem to speak English, even with very good English! (which is surprising in France! 😉 ). We parked our car close to the house and were accommodated in room with own bathroom. The room was nice, tidy, but a bit smaller for 3 adults.. Wifi signal in the room was strong and breakfast in the morning was really tasty and rich!
- We had a nice experience at the B&B. Our motorbike was parked in the barn for the night. Room had a small radiator, so we could dry our wet clothes. Owners welcomed us with open arms and prepared really good dinner for us with all the local specialties. We had a lovely evening chatting and enjoying good food.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good
- Very good welcome, easy to find. Excellent breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-sous-pymont Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-sous-Pymont Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!