10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-de-marsan Aquitaine:
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes Lassaubatju
Surrounded by vineyards, Maison d’Hôte Lassaubatju is a B&B located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees in a 37-acre Armagnac producing estate.Set in a 19th-century domain, Maison d’Hôte Lassaubatju offers nonsmoking rooms with views of the garden or the courtyard and a private bathroom. On site, guests will also enjoy the property’s park and terrace.Served in a common room with a fireplace, the breakfast includes homemade food. Upon request, guests can share a meal featuring the property’s produce at the owner’s table.Visiting the estate’s wine store house can be enjoyed on site, as well as tasting. In the surroundings, hiking and biking are possible. Mont-de-Marsan is a 23-minute drive from this property, which offers free parking.
- Beautifully appointed rooms in a lovely, old family estate in a charming medieval village. Hosts Frederic and Veronique were very accommodating with a generous on-site armagnac tasting and delicious breakfasts each morning. We were absolutely charmed by the experience.
- Nice and quiet place. Health breakfast with homemade yogurt. Dog friendly.
- Both dinner and breakfast were excellent, especially our pre booked dinner with regional extras. Armagnac was a perfect send off to a good night sleep after long day driving.
- The village is quiet and nicely kept, with a lake close by and lots of bird life. The hotel was a grand building in the French style. Our hosts were very friendly and warm. We had dinner at the hotel and it was excellent and very good value, including wines, an aperitif and Armagnac to finish. There is a very friendly dog too, who enjoys making the guests feel welcome.
The hosts Frederic and Veronique were wonderful. Very friendly and warm people. The breakfast was homemade by Veronique every morning. The pool is very clean and was great to cool down. All in all a beautiful experience. Recommended 100%
A la revoyure !
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes de Saint Vidou
Chambres d’Hôtes de Saint Vidou offers bed and breakfast accommodations with a garden, sun terrace and a living room featuring a fireplace. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout.The bedrooms have parquet floors and a private bathroom with shower. The toilets are shared.At Chambres d’Hôtes de Saint Vidou, a continental breakfast including homemade jam and bread is served. Regional and gastronomic meals can be shared with your hosts upon request. Some produce come from the vegetable garden wherever possible.The B&B is 10 minutes by car from the A65 and 35 minutes by car from Mont-de-Marsan and its train station. The property offers free parking.
- home made bread , jams , juice , crepes , fruit,
The whole place has a welcoming air, the room was comfortable, the Staff were friendly,
The coffee was the same as if I had made it myself (the one thing I am fussy about is coffee)
I would have no second thoughts about staying there again when I return to the area.
- Perfect overnight stay at this gorgeous bed and breakfast. The hosts were charming. Accomodation of a high standard beautifully decorated and the breakfast was excellent!
- La literie était digne des grands palaces, quel comfort de dormir dans un tel couchage! Merci de nous avoir reçus avec tant de chaleur malgré les épreuves du temps… Hélène, Jean Philippe et petit Paul
- Charme et élégance de la la propriété et de notre hôte. Excellent petit déjeuner. Magnifique magnolia centenaire dans la cour
Bed and Breakfast
La Villa des Remparts
Built on the ramparts of the 13th-century village of Labastide d’Armagnac, La Villa des Remparts offers an outdoor swimming pool, a sun terrace with park views and there is free parking 150 feet away.Tastefully and individually decorated, the rooms at La Villa des Remparts come with an en suite shower or bath and some have park views.In the morning, a French breakfast is served on the sun terrace. Seasonal evening meals are available upon request. There is also a tea house in the villa’s garden.Temple des Bastides can be found 1,150 feet from La Villa des Remparts and Uby Lake can be found 8.1 mi away. Mont de Marsan Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive away. There is also a handmade jewelry shop on site.
- The owner is just amazing! So friendly, welcoming, helpful, and interesting conversation. It feels like a beautiful jewel discovered .
- Decorated beautifully if not dramatically but very comfortable! Bernard was the perfect host who made us feel at home. The whole experience was exceptional.
- Our host provided excellent service and outstanding food. Made us feel at home in a lovely setting. Smaller sized room was pleasant and comfortable.
Very plezant stay. Great hospitality.
Excellent historical knowledge of the region.
- Beautiful place to stay; the house, the location, the hospitality, the food and, of course, the pets.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Paguy
Set on a 77-hectare estate in the countryside, including 13 hectares of vineyards, Domaine de Paguy has an outdoor swimming pool, a flowered garden and a terrace.All rooms at Domaine de Paguy include a private bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet. Some have stone walls and a four-poster bed.Visiting the estate’s wine store house can be enjoyed on site, as well as tasting.Saint-Justin is 3.7 mi from the property, while Labastide-d’Armagnac is 3.1 mi away. Barbotan-les-Thermes is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free on-site parking is available.
Quiet location close to local attractions.
Large renovated room with authentic character.
A large swimming pool.
Good breakfast selection.
And, very welcoming hosts.
- Wonderful family showing great hospitality and that little extra to make me and my partner feel right at home as well as helping us with recommendations on places nearby for dinner as well as day trips.
- Everything. It was good to be away from everything in a very rural location. Myriam the host looked after us really well. As we were a group of 7 she was good enough to recommend and make a reservation for us at a local restaurant.
It is an experience to stay in a wonderful property surrounding by vineyards !
It is so quiet ! So Beautiful!!
- Friendly helpful owners, excellent breakfast in beautiful old dining room. Everything really!
- Quiet location close to local attractions.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Aquitaine
Offering a seasonal salted water swimming pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Aquitaine is a modern villa set in Bretagne de Marsan, 6.2 mi from Mont-de-Marsan. Free Wi-Fi access is available, as well as a garden and terrace with barbecue facilities.Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Both rooms have an independent access to the garden.At Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Aquitaine, a continental breakfast is served in the dining room or in high season, in the summer kitchen or on the terrace.Other facilities offered include a TV lounge, a games room and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and darts.In the heart of Landes, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Aquitaine has free on-site parking. Guests can discover the medieval village of La Bastide d’Armagnac 21 mi away and Mont-de-Marsan Train Station is a 20-minute drive from the villa.
Loved the property. Charming, very clean and intimate.
Pool and outdoor area was awesome.
- Clean and private room with outside area for relaxing
- The breakfast was fab! Home made pancakes and honey and great coffee.
A very comfortable, and welcoming, bed and breakfast….just what was needed. Will be staying here again, without a doubt !
And, yes, the breakfast was just what was needed, to get your day off to a fine start !!
- Lovely property & very convenient, excellent breakfast.
- Loved the property. Charming, very clean and intimate.
Bed and Breakfast
La Belle Chaumière
Located in Bretagne-de-Marsan, La Belle Chaumière offers accommodations with access to a 1-hectare park and a tennis court. Complimentary WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.La Belle Chaumière offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings.Mont-de-Marsan is 4.3 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was varied and ample and served at our requested time. Room was adequate for our needs and had everything you could want. Parking was very safe and secure.
- The hosts were lovely and keen to please and showed us their grounds and animals. The room was comfy and quiet, bathroom was clean with plentiful towels. Tea making facilities in the room and a little fold up table and chairs were a bonus. Breakfast was great with home-made jams, tasty croissants and rustic bread.
The owners were really helpful,the rooms were clean and comfortable.
Would stop there again.
- This property offered a big bedroom with a very good ensuite shower room, with twin hand basins and a bidet. Breakfast was plentiful and very good. The garden was extensive and available with gargen furniture for guests’ use. Not too far from the motorway for an overnight stop.
- Lovely lady . Made us so welcome. Tastefully decorated. gardens beautiful and great selection of breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Lahitte
Located in Vergoignan in the heart of Gascony, Chateau de Lahitte is set in a renovated 19th-Century castle with an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and garden. Mont-de-Marsan is a 40-minute drive away.All rooms feature views of the lake and garden, safety deposit box and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving pastries and homemade jam can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the garden on sunny mornings. Guests also have access to the shared kitchen and cold drinks are at their disposal at the ground level.Additional features include a library, living room with flat-screen TVs, a terrace, hot air balloon rides at a surcharge and a computer with internet access. Les Greens d’Eugène Golf Course is a 20-minute drive away and Pau is just under an hour’s drive from the property.
- We stayed at Chateau de lahitte many years ago to attend jazz concerts in Marciac. It was wonderful then and it is so now! The most inspiring thing about the chateau is how you are treated by the owners. It’s like it is your home while you are there. They are warm and generous…making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay. The chateau is very well kept and there is a mixture of the traditional and the contemporary. Beautiful art works. The garden and grounds are superb and allow for a calm and relaxing experience. Gorgeous breakfast. A truly exceptional place to stay.
- We enjoyed very much staying here and thinking to comeback one day. Great, charming atmosphere! Fresh beds, nice shower, wonderful breakfast (time for which is very flexible) with awesome pastery. Great pool and overall area. Peter is brilliant host and owner, he is doing everything to make your stay comfortable and breathtaking. Marciac town is 40 mins by car, good reastaurants is 15-20 mins, supermarket – 10 mins by car.
- l’accueil très sympatique, cadre charmant, beau jardin
- Les jardins, le château et le petit déjeuner toujours bon avec un gérant vraiment très gentil et très agréable
- accueil très agréable et compétent du patron, ambiance familiale, prestations dignes d’un très bon hôtel
Bed and Breakfast
Le Domaine de Lugazaut
Le Domaine de Lugazaut is a Bed & Breakfast set in a mansion built in 1912 in Vielle-Soubiran, 19 mi from Mont-de-Marsan and has a fitness room with a sauna and a billiard. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms at the Bed & Breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property. Upon prior request, guests can share a meal at the owner’s table.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Sos is 16 mi from Le Domaine de Lugazaut, while Condom is 29 mi from the property. Agen La Garenne Airport is 40 mi away from the Bed & Breakfast.
- Melanie was fabulous! She was a gracious host and cooked us a wonderful evening meal.
- Melanie has made an amazing oasis in the woods with this beautiful house. Very comfortable and she’s an excellent cook!!!
- Friendly welcoming and great decore well in keeping with the house. We will be staying here again and recommending to our friends. Loved all the homemade food. Delighful micro brewery.
- The hostess Melanie was beautiful, she cooked us a fabulous meal. Rooms were very comfortable and well decorated.
- Host & hostess very hospitable. Lovely big room. Interesting decor. Lovely meal.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Mas
Located in Landes, just 350 feet from Sainte Quitterie Unesco Church, Chambres d’hôtes Le Mas offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. Pau is 31 mi away.All rooms feature a seating area, TV, wardrobe and parquet flooring. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Le Mas. An evening meal prepared with home grown produce or fresh ingredients from the market is possible every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday upon request.The Saint Jean Baptiste Cathedral National Monument is 0.6 mi from the property and Eugénie-les-Bains Thermal Baths are a 17-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Loved the hostess and the breakfast! And the room was lovely. 😃
- Ambiance , helpfulness of owner in making a picnic breakfast on day when I left very early also the huge sized room
- The hosts don’t speak English but were so incredibly helpful and kind when I had problems with my transport. They are wonderful.
- Everything: our warm reception, the lovely aroma of our dinner cooking, the beautiful decor and attention to detail, the huge bedroom and bathroom. We requested an evening meal which was superb. Breakfast was to die for!
Location was good apart from steep hill walking back from town
Very spacious room
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a shared lounge, Les Barrerres has accommodations in Hontanx with free WiFi and garden views. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the private pool.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also comes with a kitchenette with a fridge, a dining area and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast are welcome to enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 40 miles from Les Barrerres.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-de-marsan Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marsan Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!