10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-de-marc Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Bonnevaux
Featuring a swimming pool in the manicured gardens, Chateau de Bonnevaux is located in Bonnevaux Forest. Homemade jams are served for breakfast and you can dine on the terrace.With a view of the park, the guest rooms are decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture and original fireplaces. Free Wi-Fi is provided and each room has a private bathroom.A 4-course evening meal is prepared every day by the hosts, and is taken in the bright dining room that overlooks the park. After dinner, you can play billiards or relax in the library.Faramans Golf Club is only 6.2 mi from this B&B and free private parking is available on site. Popular activities in the area include horse riding and hiking.
- Go there if you want to experience a medieval environment. Good opportunity to stay in a Chateau in the middle of nature
- It was lovely to stay in a Chateau! Also, as we had asked in advance, the owner prepared and served a really lovely meal. The woods around the estate were interesting and some rare ants had built some interesting homes. There were shared facilities for making coffee / tea.
Globalement séjour très agréable, bien sûr il n’y a pas le confort d’un grand hôtel international.
J’ai l’habitude des palaces mais j’ai très apprécié le passage au château.
Rapport qualité prix tout à fait intéressant.
L’accueil chaleureux et l’envie de rendre service dès notre arrivée nous a beaucoup touché. La compagnie était très agréable, le cadre est calme et charmant – sans parler de la qualité des plats, un vrai délice !
Nous recommandons à 100% ! Merci pour tout !
- Het geheel was erg mooi, rustig, een fijn zwembad, een heerlijk kamer en erg goed ontbijt. En de mogelijkheid tot een Thaise massage van een gediplomeerde masseur, maar daarvan hebben we geen gebruik gemaakt
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a garden with a children’s playground, Balad’âne offers a sun terrace, billiards table, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Bike rental is available on site and donkey rides are possible.The room at Balad’âne features a view of the garden, a mezzanine-style bedroom for children up to 15 years of age, and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily and it includes homemade products. You can also share meals with the host upon request.Balad’âne is 30 mi from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, the A48 motorway is 6.2 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Quiet beautiful rural setting
Decorated to a high standard
Fresh eggs, homemade jam and nuts from the garden for sale
Donkeys and hens part of the family!
Very dog friendly
- The bedroom and the bathroon were many clean, very nice. The hospitality is the top
- Friendly welcome and a delightful country location
It is very close to Grenoble Airport (20 min drive)
The host was friendly and helpful
The room is modern and has a boutique hotel look and feel.
And the bed is big and comfortable
The radiator 😉 it was cold outside but it was warm in the room which is nice
It was fun for children to look at the rabbit in a cage right next to the dinner/breakfast table, plus the donkeys, chickens and cat (outside).
- Accueil au top par les propriétaires. Superbe repas préparé par leur soins. La chambre d’hôtes est située dans la campagne, avec poules, ânes et autres animaux juste à coté, pour le plus grand plaisir des enfants.
- Quiet beautiful rural setting
Bed and Breakfast
La Tour De Quinsonnas
Located in Sérézin-de-la-Tour, La Tour De Quinsonnas provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and access to a garden with an seasonal outdoor pool. Featuring a balcony, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Tour De Quinsonnas offers a hot tub. The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs, 20 miles from La Tour De Quinsonnas, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Tout. Cathy est incroyable. Chaque déjeuner est une véritable fête. Et la tour: chaque chose est pensée, une harmonie de teintes, de forme, de senteur. Elle dégage de la paix et du bien-être. Comme l’hotesse: souriante, pleine de vie et au petit soin pour ses hôtes. Et la piscine à l’eau salée : trop top. Du bonheur à tous niveaux
La qualité de cette rénovation faite par les propriétaires
La singularité et le côté privatif du lieu et des équipements
le petit déjeuné une tuerie et les cerise fraîchement cuellient pour le petit break de 16h , juste parfait.
- Le site est charmant. La chambre très accueillante, décorée avec soin. Tout est prévu pour se sentir bien. Cathy est disponible et chaleureuse et que dire de son petit déjeuner à part qu’il est plus que parfait ! Nous avons passé un très bon moment à la tour.
- Tout. Cathy est très accueillante, la chambre magnifique, la vue à couper le souffle, le petit déjeuner délicieux et très copieux. Il ne manque rien
- Absolument tout ! Cathy est une hôtesse adorable, le petit déjeuner était plus que copieux et délicieux. La chambre était très confortable et le calme appréciable. Sans parler de la vue panoramique qui s’ajoute au charme incroyable de cet établissement. Je le recommande à tous les couples qui souhaitent passer une nuit romantique.
Bed and Breakfast
Sous Le Figuier
Located in Saint-Siméon-de-Bressieux, Sous Le Figuier provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 6 miles from Sous Le Figuier.
- Great location for Grenoble airport , friendly staff lovely breakfast
- The owners were very helpful but didn’t speak English so used a translator.
- Very comfortable and exceptional value for money. I needed a place to stay after a long drive near Grenoble airport and this was pretty ideal.
- Amazing friendly welcome, rooms smelt amazing, comfy and very peaceful
- Zeer sympathieke gastheer. Superschone frisse moderne kamer.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos des Collières
Le Clos des Collières offers B&B accommodations and a self-catering apartment, located in the countryside of the Isère region. A covered swimming pool features in the large garden and free Wi-Fi is provided.Each of the individually decorated rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests can enjoy homemade products and various kinds of bread for breakfast. Traditional meals can be prepared for dinner upon request, and there is a restaurant in the village.Le Grand-Serre, with its adventure park, is 5.6 mi from this property and you can drive the 30 minutes to the city of Vienne. Free private parking is possible on site.This B&B is 40 mi from Lyon St Exupéry Airport and 16 mi from the A7 Motorway. On site you will also find the starting point of hiking and mountain biking paths.
- Relaxed and quiet place to stay. Nice simple but large rooms.
- L’amabilité, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner, le calme.
- Supervriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaren, heel goed ontbijt, ruime en schone kamer
- La gentillesse des propriétaires, mais cela ne fait pas tout.
- Hartelijk onthaal. Nette ruime kamers. Zeer mooie tuin met zwembad. Ideaal met kinderen. Vlakbij “ le palais ideal” de facteur cheval in hautetives.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de la Saone
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Chateau de la Saone offers B&B accommodations in Hauterives. This property also offers table tennis, a volleyball court and table football.Guestrooms feature views of the garden, a flat-screen TV, a desk and a complete bathroom. There is a shared lounge area, a library and free Wi-Fi access available.Breakfast including homemade cakes and jams, fresh pastries, breads and fruits is served every morning next to fireplace or in the garden, according to season. Meals featuring homemade goat cheese, seasonal products and produce from the garden can be prepared upon request and guests can also access the shared kitchen.Massages and babysitting services can be arranged at an extra charge. Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval is 4.3 mi away and the property offers free parking on site.
- Un bijou caché! The comfort, the welcome, the garden, the dinner and petit déjeuner—All TOP! Next time I would spend more time!!!
- The rooms were large, comfortable and attractively decorated and furnished. The included breakfast was excellent value and quality. A real homemade feel.
- We found everything of a very high standard, owners were friendly and helpful, evening meal was good and rooms comfortable and clean. The family dogs were friendly without being too ‘obvious’ but they liked a little scratch occasionally!
- Every time I come here it’s a great pleasure!! Visit is normally business related, but as soon as you arrive at the Chateau it feels like a holiday. Beautiful rooms and lovely atmosphere. Nice to get homemade and local products for breakfast.
- Lovely atmosphere – Very nice rooms – Friendly hostes
Bed and Breakfast
A La Mare du Vieux Chêne
A La Mare du Vieux Chêne sits in a well-kept garden, 35 mi from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport. It offers a heated swimming pool and Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The soundproofed room at A La Mare du Vieux Chêne features a private entrance, ironing facilities and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower, toilet and hairdryer.
A continental breakfast is served daily and it includes homemade products. You can also share meals with the host and sample regional specialties prepared with products from the vegetable patch.A La Mare du Vieux Chêne is 14 mi from Roussillon Train Station, the A7 motorway is 8.7 mi away and free private parking is provided on site.
- Walking on the Camino GR65, Wonderful place and friendly staff.
- Il n a vraiment rien à dire que parfait je le recommande vivement à tous .Merci à Caty pour tout.
Ambiente molto bucolico e tranquillo.
Vari “angoli” in cui rilassarsi a leggere o semplicemente a guardare il panorama.
Piscina godibile, porticato con angolo salotto molto apprezzato.
Buona colazione con gustose marmellate fatte in casa e…. buon caffè (non espresso, però…)
Table d’hotes molto curata e saporita sotto il portico con un panorama eccezionale.
Grande disponibilità di Caty anche nel fornire indicazioni turistiche sui dintorni.
- L’apéritif servi au bord de la piscine 😉 et la disponibilité de notre hôte.
L’accueil, avec mention spéciale pour les enfants 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Du Goût et des Couleurs dates from the middle ages and provides B&B accommodations with free Wi-Fi 6.2 mi from Saint Exupéry Train Station. All rooms have a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the park.The breakfast, partially homemade features salty and sweet products. Guests also have access to the garden and children’s games can be borrowed.The A43 motorway is 3.1 mi from Du Goût et des Couleurs. Lyon is 23 mi away. Free private parking is available.
- Wonderful breakfast, super friendly and helpful staff, great setting
In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
The staff was wonderful and greatbreakfast
- We wanted first and formost cleanliness and comfort and that was what we received! We didnt want a smoking or pet facility and we wanted to feel welcomed. We were close to the airport which was a priority. Lastly the price was right!
- This is a great place to stay if you need to be near Lyon airport. It’s ten minutes away. It was quiet. The room was huge. It was our last night and we needed to organize our suitcase. We had plenty of room to do that. I loved the decor. Careful thought had been put into every detail. The bathroom and toilet are separate rooms but both ensuite. This really helped for the last minute getting ready before driving to the airport very early in the morning. We had assumed we would miss breakfast since we needed to leave at5 AM. Our kind hosts had everythin* ready for us so that we could have coffee and eat a light breakfast before leaving. The cookies were divine. Thank you for everything. It was perfect.
The accommodation was in a beautiful house tastefully decorated. We stayed in an attic room with exposed beams just beautiful. Bed was very comfortable and spare pillows came in handy.
Great modern shower and lovely thick towels, remote control for the window and blind .
Breakfast was fresh coffee, OJ, meats cheeses jams, breads, cereal, fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt and biscuits
Spacious grounds and private parking with a code to open the gates and front door.
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Chapulay is located in Valencin. The bed and breakfast, set in a building dating from 2000, provides free WiFi.The bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 15 miles from Villa Chapulay.
- I don’t know why it’s called “Villa Chapulay” but it a nice granny-flat, kitchen well equipped (no key, to be closed via roller blind from outside), seperate Toilette, sleeping room with good size and well equipped, Wifi working, aircon via window
- Confort et espace. La gentillesse des propriétaires.
- Très bon accueil des hôtes, discrets mais très sympathiques. Logement calme, spacieux, propre, décoré avec goût et très confortable. Excellent petit déjeuner. Nous reviendrons. A conseiller sans hésitation.
Belle étape sur la route du Sud avec un magnifique jardin et une piscine très originale le tout créé par le fils de la maison entrepreneur de jardin.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil chaleureux, prestation de qualité dans un cadre tranquille et agréable. Le jardin est magique
Bed and Breakfast
Au Bois de Massier – Chambre d’hôtes
Located just 2.4 mi from the center of Vienne, Au Bois de Massier features an indoor heated swimming pool, deluxe spa and living room with TV, DVD player and video games. Lyon is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a kitchenette. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided. Access to a microwave in the living room is also offered.The property is located just a 20-minute walk from the Rhône River and 6.2 mi from the Pilat National Park. The A7 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- We had an amazing welcome and a truly wonderful stay. The hosts provided every comfort imaginable and made great suggestions for visiting the area. We were made to feel like family.
- The facilities were excellent, the evening meal an experience not to be missed, and the overall welcome by the hosts so exceptional that we plan to return not so much to see more of Vienne but to have another evening at this chambre d’hote!
- The hosts were extremely kind and welcoming. We had a very enthusiastic and warm reception and I felt well looked after throughout our stay.
- The breakfast was great and offered a good variety. The hosts were very helpful and friendly and the sparkling indoor swimmingpool was a great plus.
- Great stopover on our drive through France. The owners couldn’t do enough to make our stay perfect. Great breakfast and a welcome drink on arrival was nice touch.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villeneuve-de-marc Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!