10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villelaure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Villelaure in the Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur region, Cassiopee features a garden. The property was built in 2016, and has air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi.Offering a terrace with garden views, this bed and breakfast also includes a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 33 miles from Cassiopee.
- Gentillesse de notre hôtesse, qui s’est mise en quatre pour nous accueillir à 23h, ayant suivi ses conseils de bonnes adresses à Ansouis (très proche)où nous nous sommes restaurés avant d’arriver chez elle. Encore merci pour votre sourire ! Le studio complètement indépendant est un plus.
Un petit studio très mignon avec tout ce que l’on peux souhaiter a l’intérieur notre hôte a pensé a tout.
Un accueil très sympathique avec mème une petite bouteille de bienvenus cette dame est charmante.
De toute nos expériences en chambres d’hôtes c’est vraiment la meilleure.
- Angenehme, ruhige Unterkunft. Freundliche Gastgeberin. Sehr saubere Unterkunft, die für zwei Personen vielleicht ein klein wenig beengt ist.
- petit dejeuner tres complet et prevu d avance dans la kitchenette donc libre de se reveiller quand il nous plaira . Parking TB securise . Pas de route pas de va et vient donc nuit tres tres calme . depart en matinee en toute tranquilite .Location a recommander . ACCUEIL TRES AGREABLE
Bed and Breakfast
Bastide Saint Maurin
Bastide Saint Maurin offers B&B accommodations in the countryside near Ansouis village. This property features a heated outdoor pool, a sun terrace, a garden and a hot tub. Free WiFi access is available throughout and there is free on site parking for guests with a vehicle.Bedrooms include a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with either a bath or shower and a hairdryer. All rooms include a safe and a mini-bar.The property is located in the Luberon Natural Regional Park, where you can enjoy activities such as hiking or mountain biking. The Etang de la Bonde is a 5-minute drive away.Marseille Provence Airport is 34 mi away.
- This is heaven on earth, would live there. Great house, wonderful owner, good breakfast. Beautiful property.
- The host went above and beyond for us during our stay. We called our host within 24 hours to see if we could add a spare mattress for our friend who we met up with and they where more then accommodating. The views from the house where stunning. The house it self, was incredible. I would come back again for a get away any time.
- i loved the informality and the relaxed attitude everyone was willing and able to assist
This place is super nice with their own lavenders, olive trees, pool, terraces, and stylish, nicely furnished studio.
The owners are very friendly, nice and helpful. Breakfast is delicious; home made jams, cookies, really a pleasure to experience.
It is a really nice, relaxing place to stay, we can strongly recommend, and we will go back again:)
- The only Words that come close are. It is like heaven. Really really nice place and very friendly people. We are going back for sure !!!
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Bastide St Victor
Located just 1.2 mi from Lourmarin, Bastide St Victor is a B&B set among vineyards and offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and garden. The property is set in the Luberon Regional Park.All rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and feature a TV, wardrobe and heating. They are complete with an private bathroom, including a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Bastide St Victor. Guests can also sample regional cuisine prepared by the host, upon reservation only. Hiking and cycling are popular activities in the area.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout, a communal refrigerator and free private parking on site. Aix-en-Provence is a 45-minute drive away and Marseille Aiport is 28 mi from the property.
- The lovely owners’ hospitalities, large room with great view, good breakfast.
- Had oversized handicapped room. Daughters had very tiny room and left their suitcases in our room. Staff very helpful with early coffee and croissants when we left at 6:45 am
- Breakfast, staff/owner, room; GPS knew the destination
The whole property is one of the most beautiful we discovered during our travels through the Provance.
The view from the pool is just amazing. The owners are very friendly and the breakfast was very nice.
I think every other room but the one we had would not have the ‘smell’ issue, so we highly recommend staying there. The room and bed were comfortable, we even had a small kitchen.
- What a gem! Such a beautiful house in the middle of vineyards, rows of lavender, and a swimming pool for that perfect summer vacation. The views of the surrounding mountains are priceless. Thought we couldn’t like it more, until we met hosts Sandrine and Philippe, who were simply amazing – really warm, hospitable and patient, especially with non-French speakers like us. We felt right at home here. We used the kitchen and microwave to heat up our own dinner for one of the nights, or you could sign up for a home cooked meal for some delightful Provençal tastes by Sandrine! Breakfast is included in the price so it’s superb value. Parking is available and the nearest supermarket is less than 2km away. We are so happy with our choice of accommodation and cannot recommend it more.
Bed and Breakfast
Un Patio en Luberon
Un Patio en Luberon is a B&B in a renovated 16th-century inn featuring exposed stone walls and a private patio with a fountain and sun loungers. It is located in the fortified medieval town of Ansouis in the Provence region.Each room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can also relax in the shared living room.Breakfast is served daily and features homemade cakes and breads. On request, you can also enjoy Mediterranean-inspired home cooking prepared with fresh local products. Meals are served on the patio or in the dining room, which features arched ceilings and an antique monastery table.Un Patio en Luberon is on the Chateaux du Luberon route, a 35-minute drive from Aix-en-Provence.
- Excellent welcome, spacious room and perfect breakfast. Would highly recommend.
- The place was wonderful and tranquil. The host was amazing and his breakfasts were pieces of arts. I would recommend the place to others. We enjoyed the place very much and would like to return to it should our travel bring us close to it. Thank you Stef!
- Clean, organised, really good breakfast and the host is a nice person.
- Perfect little spot in a perfect, unspoiled little hilltop beau village!
- The amazing hospitality, the cleanliness, the beautiful place and great location
Bed and Breakfast
Les Jardins Ajoucadou
One of our top picks in Cadenet.Located in Cadenet, Les Jardins Ajoucadou provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Les Jardins Ajoucadou has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Our hosts were wonderful, warm, welcoming, helpful…. everything you could ask for. The property was even more beautiful than the photos could begin to tell. The surrounding scenery was lovely. Was easy to get around using Google maps Nice walk into town for the market. Plenty of nearby activities but found we just loved relaxing on the property!
- Probably one of the best, most beautiful, relaxing vacations we’ve ever had. incredibly nice hosts. couldn’t recommend more highly
- This was a beautiful house with first-rate facilities. The bedding was crisp, clean and luxurious; as was the bathroom linen. Annick and Herache are charming hosts and very obliging – staying with them was like staying with family friends. They were always ready to share local information. If I return to this part of France, their place will be my first choice.
- We cannot wait to return some day. Everything here is perfect, from the lovely hosts/owners, to the comfortable rooms with their beautiful designs, to the stunning gardens. My only regret was not staying longer. Thank you, Annick and Hratch, for making our trip to Provence an absolute dream! You are very special people!
- A true Provance dream. It was very hard to leave so peaceful and absolutely charming place.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Lourmarin – and a guest favorite.
Located in the heart of the Provence, in the village of Lourmarin, this historic mansion offers elegant rooms with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Loumarin Château is a 5-minute walk away.Guest rooms at Côté Lourmarin are decorated with antique-style furnishings and equipped with a wardrobe and a safety deposit box. Each room has a modern private bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is included in the price and is served each morning in the dining room with a fireplace.In the evening, guests are invited to relax in the guest house’s lounge where there is a TV and a fireplace.Free public parking is available 650 feet from the guest house. Aix-en-Provence is 25 mi away and Avignon is 1 hour away by car.
- Beautiful period building, right in the middle of town, delicious breakfast and the most wonderful hosts Christine and Pascal.
- Our stay at Côté Lourmarin was truly extraordinary. Everything about it was perfect…the house, the room, the hosts, the location. Christine was also extremely helpful, making wonderful suggestions as we planned much of our trip on the fly. If you are in doubt, Lourmarin is an excellent base for your time in Provence.
- We stayed in the Suite, and it was AMAZING. Bedroom, huge bathroom, and even a dressing room – all well-appointed, comfortable, spacious, and cozy. But the best part of the Coté Lourmarin was owner Christine Delatour – she called ahead of our stay to make sure we were alright getting there, was so friendly and helpful, offering suggestions about the town and what to see, and prepared fantastic breakfast for us. She even followed up after we left to recommend things to do in Paris, the next stop of our France trip. I cannot WAIT to come back and stay here again!
- It is beautiful in every way. Ancient,,yet perfectly renovated. Small, yet spacious. In the center of town yet tucked away. And the room is air conditioned even though the house is not. The owners are helpful, attentive and passionate about their home and Orovrbce. And breakfast was amazing ! One of my favorite stays.
- Our stay at Cote Lourmarin was extra special not only because of the lovely property and very well furnished room with quality amenities, but also with our hosts‘ kind help and suggestions on itineraries in the luberon region. They are true locals in the town, everyone knows them. 非常棒和舒适，早餐很豪华，位置在小镇中心
Bed and Breakfast
La Benvingude – Chambre double
Located in Ansouis in the Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur region, La Benvingude – Chambre double has a terrace and city views. It features a garden, massage services, garden views and free WiFi.Featuring pool views, the bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom. The kitchen features a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at La Benvingude – Chambre double, while hiking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- The hotel is located on a hill, with a beautiful view of the castle, the fields! Atmosphere is very quiet ! The owners are incredibly caring, friendly!
Un petit coin de paradis avec une vue exceptionnelle sur le château d’Ansouis ! Un accueil chaleureux et attentionné !
Un endroit; où il fait bon vivre, rire et partager. Flo
- Le cadre magnifique-l’accueil sympa-bonne literie et propre
- La villa è nel mezzo della Provenza ed immersa nel verde. La location è bellissima specialmente la piscina panoramica con visuale sul bellissimo borgo di Ansouis e la pagoda dove fare colazione. La signora Nicole ed il marito sono gentili, cordiali e disponibili, per eventuali aiuti e consigli. Consiglio a tutti di soggiornare qui per qualche giorno di relax in Provenza.
Gite charmant. Accueil chaleureux. Vue dégagée exceptionnelle sur le Luberon, Ansouis et son château. Jardin fleuri, emplacements ombragés et de détente pour lire, prendre l’apéritif ou faire une cuisine d’été à l’abri du soleil. Jolie piscine avec la vue !
C’est le gite pour 4 personnes que nous recommandons vivement.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas de la Lombarde
Set on a 15-hectare estate, Le Mas de la Lombarde is located in Lourmarin. It offers a hot tub and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi and a private terrace are provided in all accommodations types.Le Mas de la Lombarde includes a wooden caravan and rooms with a TV, a mini-bar and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the property. The caravan includes a kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge. A summer kitchen is at guests’ disposal.This property is 2.2 mi from the center of Lourmarin and its restaurants. Château de Lourmarin is 2.5 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
The team is highly welcoming and friendly.
The place is beautiful. We stayed in the Roulotte, very comfortable, a little remote and quiet. Beautiful pool and garden. Great location with multiple villages within 10-15 minutes drive.
We really enjoyed our stay and can only recommend the place
- Charming old farmstead, tastefully updated and beautifully maintained. Lovely property, rooms comfortable and attractive.
- Awesome service and attention. The hotel is beautiful and intimate and has great amenities. Very pleasant and comfortable.
- The overall athosphere was relaxing and beautiful. Marion was extremely nice and helped with all things (e.g. restaurant suggestions). The spot was in good distance from Lourmarin and also other small villages. There was a great supermarket just 500 m from this place.
- This place is just magical – lovely 300 year old house in beautifully landscaped grounds, heated pool and spa, breakfast served outside on the patio in the sun, and the hostess is super friendly and accommodating. Only 7 min drive from Laurmarin.
- The team is highly welcoming and friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Rognes! Offering free WiFi and mountain views, B&B L’Escou is a property located in Rognes.Offering a terrace with garden views, this bed and breakfast also includes a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 30 miles from B&B L’Escou.
- le calme la vue sur le ventoux.le petit dejeuner.la discretion des hotes
hôtes charmants. Appartement bien équipé, propre, spacieux avec une entrée indépendante.
Le point fort est un copieux petit déjeuner à prendre sur une terrasse privée, au soleil levant, face à un superbe panorama.
Maison isolée donc tranquille.
- Accueil adorable, cadre idyllique et magnifique, au cœur de la pinède, très calme, et petit déjeuner délicieux avec produits locaux! Équipement du studio parfait tout est là, je recommande et nous reviendrons !
- Les propriétaires sont charmands, le studio est indépendant, bien équipé, au calme. Le petit déjeuner est excellent et pris sur la terrasse avec la vue sur les forêts, le Luberon, la campagne, c’est magique.
- Panier petit déjeuner excellent. Terrasse avec vue sur le Ventoux.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine la Carraire
One of our top picks in Lauris – and a guest favorite.
Featuring an outdoor pool, Domaine la Carraire is surrounded by vineyards, lavender fields and cherry trees. This B&B accommodations is located in Lauris and offers free WiFi access.The guestrooms are air-conditioned and offer a terrace and views of the garden. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes.Breakfast is included. Domaine la Carraire also offers a shared lounge and a children’s playground.Aix-en-Provence is 18 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Fantastic place to stay
We had 4 great nights and couldn’t fault a thing. The house stands in idyllic surroundings and the room and breakfast were exceptional. Sophie was the perfect host, looking after our every need and helping with local knowledge of places to see and visit as well as some great restaurant recommendations. When we are next in the area this will definitely be the place we stay.
- Breakfast was excellent fresh fruit, freshly made pastries / cakes / jams plus of course cheeses and cereal for those that wanted them… nothing cooked but that suited us. Sophie and the team were outstanding, nothing was too much trouble, very relaxed environment, honesty bar etc…
- Everything was amazing – the hosts, the house, the garden, the pool, breakfast. Highly recommended!!!
- This is a beautiful location with breathtaking views, a lovely pool and excellent helpful staff! Don’t be afraid to ask questions because these people were a wealth of information and extremely helpful with booking and ideas. We travelled with a toddler and they were able to provide a pack n play for our child to sleep in and he never slept better! The windows have bug screens so we were able to leave the windows open and hear the sound of distant thunder. It was a truly special experience.
- Beautiful setting. Wonderful host. Perfect homemade breakfast.
- Fantastic place to stay
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villelaure Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villelaure Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!