10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villefranche-sur-cher Centre:
Bed and Breakfast
La Petite Tuilerie
Set in Villefranche-Sur-Cher, 29 mi from Blois, La Petite Tuilerie features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vierzon is 14 mi from La Petite Tuilerie, while Saint-Aignan is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Center Airport, 30 mi from La Petite Tuilerie.
- Quiet village but a good place to stop on our circular cycling trip. Owners super helpful and ordered us pizza/drinks for dinner as all village facilities closed on Monday.
- Made to feel very welcome, relaxed & comfortable.
- Een nacht op doorreis vanuit Zuid Frankrijk hier geweest. Hartelijk welkom door wat ouder echtpaar. Met gezin (2 volw, 3 kinderen) twee kamers gebruikt. Beide zeer schoon en ruime douches en slaapgelegenheid. Hostess had direct een tip voor ons gezin om te gaan eten in dorpje vlakbij. Volgende ochtend een heerlijk ontbijt. Wij komen hier zeker terug volgend jaar!
- Étape charmante avec un accueil tout aussi charmant !
- La grande gentillesse de l’accueil et le calme des lieux
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de la Gaucherie
Located in Langon, Domaine de la Gaucherie is set on a farm with different animals such as ponies, geese, sheep and donkeys as well as a heated outdoor swimming pool and fishing pond. Vierzon is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms and suites are spacious and feature a private bathroom including a shower, toilet and hairdryer, while one also has a spa bath.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Domaine de la Gaucherie. Guests can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts, upon request and at an extra cost.Additional features include a shared TV lounge, free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking on site. Romorantin-Lanthenay is a 10-minute drive away and the Loire Castles are under and hour’s drive from the property.
- We stayed here for an stop to travel from Amsterdam to the south of France. We arrived at 21:00 and we got still the possibility for a nice dinner. After the dinner we had a nice swim in the pool. As a regular swimmer, this bath was still big enough to do some lanes. The night was very nice and calm. After a great breakfast, went for another swim. Very nice start of the holiday. Would recommend this very nice place!
- This is a really great place and the owners are welcoming and lovely. My family enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere surrounded by wonderful animals and a serene garden. We would highly recommend it for other families especially with children.
- Truly french, very relaxed and easy going atmosphere, our evening meal was lovely and breakfast was worth the stay
Food, company and animals.
Great location, very quiet.
- Aurelia is amazing. She really cares about her guests and makes them feel at home. She went out of her way to help us and give us advice. And the breakfast is to die for! Eggs fresh from the chickens outside, flaky croissants and crepes she makes right there in her kitchen!
Bed and Breakfast
La Tour aux grains
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Tour aux grains offers accommodations in Romorantin city center, 650 feet from Parc de Beauvais.Housed in a former granary, this property offers a spiral staircase designed by Leonardo Da Vinci and guest rooms fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guests have access to shared lounge with a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Center Airport, 34 mi from La Tour aux grains.
- Very unique property, beautifully and quirkily restored to provide really unusual accommodation.
- A very characterful property. In the centre of the town with all amenities close by.
- This old building has been very sympathetically updated. Keeping the old features
- Very old and full of character. Lovely bedroom, beautiful beams and unusual features. The spiral staircase was really old and quirky (but not suitable for elderly or unfit). Managed to park just outside the property. Good breakfast.
- Having use of the kitchen for our own meal. Everything was left for us for breakfast – lovely jam!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Châtres-Sur-Cher
Located in Châtres-sur-Cher in the Centre region, Chambres d’hôtes Châtres-Sur-Cher has accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Chambres d’hôtes Châtres-Sur-Cher.The accommodation provides a terrace.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 46 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Châtres-Sur-Cher.
- A lovely welcoming pair of hosts. Cosy and comfortable room with character, in a beautiful quiet village. Good breakfast with home made jams.
- Amazing welcome from host family:original french village home
- This was quite simply one of the nicest places I’ve ever stayed. The hosts were incredibly welcoming, the ambience was superb, and the place itself is in a beautiful, good-sized village with a couple of restaurants.
So welcoming hosts, that you seldom meet (we have 80-90 hotel stays per year).
Wonderfull terrasse where we were invited on drinks and had the amazing breakfast. It is so recommendable if your way comes near this cozy and inviting plaze !
An extra plus: WC has light – smart thing if you need a night visit 😊
Really nice couple very welcoming
Lovely setting calm and
Would highly recommend
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Nançay
Set in a renovated 15th-century farmhouse with an outdoor swimming pool, Le Petit Nançay offers individually decorated rooms in Thénioux, a 15-minute drive from Vierzon. Guests can enjoy free use of the hot tub.Each room has a view of the garden and courtyard and includes a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, featuring local and homemade products.Le Petit Nançay provides free private parking on site. Local activities include hiking and water sports on the Cher River. Beauval Zoo is 29 mi away while Chambord Castle is 36 mi far from the property. The property also has bicycles at guests’ disposal with no extra charge.
- This place is a little gem – the perfect position for an overnight stop heading north or south. The breakfast was delicious with home-made jams and fresh eggs from the resident hens. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well decorated.
- We loved our stay at Le Petit Nancay. The hosts were warm, friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious, modern and clean. We booked the evening meals, both nights we were blown away by the quality, amazing. They run a ‘honesty’ bar where you leave money for what you drink, there was a good selection of local wines and beers. The local area is quiet, but lovely. There is a small bar / restaurant about half a mile along the river in one direction, and a little village with a shop and cafes about a mile in the other direction. All in all we had a fantastic time – highly recommended.
- Clean and comfortable room. Great welcome. Evening meal was home cooked and delicious. Relaxed atmosphere. Wine available to purchase was good price and excellent quality.
The room we had in the main building was excellently decorated with a seating area as well as the bedroom area. The bathroom was lovely with a large walk in shower.
Breakfast was very good with meats, eggs, cheeses, bread, croissants, jam, orange juice, coffee etc. We ordered meals for the two evenings we were there and these were excellent. The wine was also superb.
We were given ideas and booklets of places to visit by the host.
The hosts are lovely people.
- Delightful little stop off. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Prepared us a delicious meal/breakfast with locally sourced ingredients. Original and cosy rooms. Very clean and comfortable. We all had a relaxing stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, les Thiausères offers accommodations in Romorantin, a 7-minute walk from Parc de Beauvais. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Guests can make use of a shared lounge.At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a wardrobe. Some rooms share a bathroom and toilet with one other room, while the suite has a private bathroom and toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Subject to availability and for an extra charge, guests can order a charcuterie and cheese platter with a drink onsite.The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Center Airport, 34 mi from les Thiausères.
The decor and design is fabulous. La lumieres are trés jollie.
Super friendly hosts.
- Very clean property and perfect for an over night stay
- Very nice couple. The room was clean and spacious.
Très bon accueil, Laeticia et son mari sont des personnes charmantes, à votre écoute. La maison se situe dans un environnement très calme, aucun bruit. Petit déjeuner copieux.
On y retournera. 👏 👍 😍 😄 🆒
- De inrichting en de gastvrijheid van de verhuurders
- The decor and design is fabulous. La lumieres are trés jollie.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Fins
With garden views, Chateau de Fins is located in Dun-le-Poëlier and has a restaurant, a shared lounge, bar, garden, seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Chateau de Fins offers a sauna.The accommodation has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from Chateau de Fins.
- From start to finish a fantastic stay. A great place to relax, the architecture and surroundings provide a beautiful scene. The hosts went out of there way to be helpful. Chateau de Fins is ideal to hold a big family event. We slept so well we almost missed breakfast which was another enjoyable meal. The Chateau has been sympathetically restored, the dining room was one of the most beautiful we have come across, and it was a pleasure to eat our meals in this room.
Warm and friendly host who has thought of everything. From extra towel for you at the pool until sunblock you can take, every detail is been taken care of.The lady of the house is a great cook, she takes many things from her own garden.
Love to come back here in this beautifully renovated castle and swim or wander in it’s luscious garden.
- From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we felt welcome and nothing was to much trouble. Would have love to have stayed a couple more days to explore.
- Everything was perfect: beautiful location; welcoming and informative hosts; very friendly ambience; wonderful food. An ideal place to relax.
- Enjoyed the ambiance. We have found the Chateau de Fins a beautiful place to stay and a haven of peace. The owners were keen that the stay was as enjoyable as possible. It is certainly a place to decompressez.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hotes Le Grand Fourneau
One of our top picks in Lassay-sur-Croisne.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Chambre d’hotes Le Grand Fourneau offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Lassay-sur-Croisne, 20 mi from Blois and 33 k from Beauval Zoo. Free private parking and air-conditioning are provided on site.Views of the lake, heated pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning upon request. There is a shared lounge at the property.Pets are accepted in some rooms. A range of activities is offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Amboise is 30 mi from Chambre d’hotes Le Grand Fourneau, while Beauval Zoo is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 43 mi from Le Grand Fourneau.
Very interesting architecture of a remolded old half timber building. All furnishings modern. Big room. Comfortable bed. Supplied with designer towels.
Outside an virtual heated swimming pool , patio overlooking a lake.
Breakfast home made yogurt, cakes, fresh fruit, jam and the best coffee we had in France.
This is a perfect place to stay on the Chateaux de La Loire area. It is located in the country side and it is very quiet & relaxing. Inside: the house is pefectly renovated and is charming. Outside: you can enjoy a nice swimming pool with the view on the pond. The host, Pierre, is making everything possible for a perfect stay: good breakfast, Glass of wine at the arrival, Good advice for the choice of restaurant …
I definitely recommend Le grand fourneau.
- Hidden gem, lovely for a get away. Lovely breakfast & extremely helpful host!
- Great breakfast, awesome swimming pool, very nice owner.
- Everything! Highlights were the heated outdoor infinity pool and sun terrace. The breakfast was excellent and the home made cakes were absolutely delicious! We’ll definitely stay here again if we return to the area.
- Very interesting architecture of a remolded old half timber building. All furnishings modern. Big room. Comfortable bed. Supplied with designer towels.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôtes La Quèrière
Located a 30-minute drive from Beauval Zoo, Chambord and Cheverny Casltes, Maison d’Hôtes La Quèrière offers a terrace, garden with animals, a private secure parking, bicycle rental and a 1-hectare field.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a garden view. They also have free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Maison d’Hôtes La Quèrière. Guests can also find restaurants within 6.2 mi of the property.Additional features include a children’s playground, table tennis and a library. Château de Fondjouan is 1.9 mi from the property.
clean room with good bed’s , very nice frence owner who did her very best to speak english.
the breakfast was very good with lots of yummy things to choos from the children were very happy.
i dont like sweet things for breakfast so the owner brings me lots of chesse ham and bacon to choose from.
car is very safe within a elektric fence but its not likley antone is gonna break into your car
because the house is very remote
- La Queriere représente la chambre d’hôte idéale. Tout a été pensé pour que votre séjour soit parfait, de l’accueil au petit déjeuner.La chambre est spacieuse et équipée d’un lit king size très confortable. Et en plus un plateau de courtoisie avec thé, cafe, tisanes est à disposition. Quant au petit déjeuner , il est impossible de sortir avec la faim au ventre ! C’est vraiment un lieu incontournable où nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
Ein Magischer Ort! Stille und Ruhe!
So liebe Gastgeber und alles einfach mit liebe gemacht!
Le petit déjeuner est exquis
Je recommande cet établissement
Le confort et la deco de la chambre.
La bouilloire a disposition pour se faire un thé ou une tisane.
Les bouteilles d’eau fraîches a notre arrivée.
Des hôtes au petit soin.
- clean room with good bed’s , very nice frence owner who did her very best to speak english.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison De La Rive Gauche
La Maison De La Rive Gauche provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi, and is located in Selles-sur-Cher.Guests wishing to travel light can make use of towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Deols, 37 miles from La Maison De La Rive Gauche, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
- Le charme de la location. Le petit déjeûner copieux.
Eenvoudige kamer, schoon en verzorgd. Prima ontbijt. Rustige en discrete ontvangst.
Fantastische Bakker om de hoek. Heerlijke lokale Producten, Kazen en fruit.
Très bon accueil
Décoration à la mode
Petit déjeuner varié et copieux
- Belle maison, jardin charmant et accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner savoureux !
Le petit déjeuner excellent
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villefranche-sur-cher Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!