10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villefontaine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefontaine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villefontaine Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Du Goût et des Couleurs dates from the middle ages and provides B&B accommodations with free Wi-Fi 6.2 mi from Saint Exupéry Train Station. All rooms have a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the park.The breakfast, partially homemade features salty and sweet products. Guests also have access to the garden and children’s games can be borrowed.The A43 motorway is 3.1 mi from Du Goût et des Couleurs. Lyon is 23 mi away. Free private parking is available.
- Wonderful breakfast, super friendly and helpful staff, great setting
In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
The staff was wonderful and greatbreakfast
- We wanted first and formost cleanliness and comfort and that was what we received! We didnt want a smoking or pet facility and we wanted to feel welcomed. We were close to the airport which was a priority. Lastly the price was right!
- This is a great place to stay if you need to be near Lyon airport. It’s ten minutes away. It was quiet. The room was huge. It was our last night and we needed to organize our suitcase. We had plenty of room to do that. I loved the decor. Careful thought had been put into every detail. The bathroom and toilet are separate rooms but both ensuite. This really helped for the last minute getting ready before driving to the airport very early in the morning. We had assumed we would miss breakfast since we needed to leave at5 AM. Our kind hosts had everythin* ready for us so that we could have coffee and eat a light breakfast before leaving. The cookies were divine. Thank you for everything. It was perfect.
The accommodation was in a beautiful house tastefully decorated. We stayed in an attic room with exposed beams just beautiful. Bed was very comfortable and spare pillows came in handy.
Great modern shower and lovely thick towels, remote control for the window and blind .
Breakfast was fresh coffee, OJ, meats cheeses jams, breads, cereal, fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt and biscuits
Spacious grounds and private parking with a code to open the gates and front door.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Les Galapons is a pet-friendly B&B in Trept, 25 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade evening meals can be enjoyed if reserved 48 hours in advance.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 42 mi from Les Galapons, while Chambéry is 39 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Everything! It was much more than we expected. The room is beautiful and the garden full with attractions for the kids in all ages. Breakfast was very good.
- Charming, clean, comfortable rooms in a French farmhouse. Sabrine and Sebastian were very welcoming hosts , preparing a tasty breakfast with a smile to start the day.
- Beautiful property, welcoming hosts, great breakfast.
- It was amazing. Absolutely great location. Brilliant hospitality. Our room was fantastic for our family of four and would be great for a family of more. Our breakfast was fantastic with all home and locally produced ingredients and products. I would highly recommend. The owners were fantastic hosts and we will certainly return next year on our way to Val Thorens
Quiet and peaceful location in the countryside.
Liked the room, kids loves the pool.
Hosts were great and helpful, good breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Roses
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Jardin de Roses is a B&B located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure. Free WiFi access is available. The property is a 15-minute drive from Eurexpo and Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV Train Station.The double room features a private entrance, a flat-screen TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.A breakfast can be enjoyed from 7:30 to 9:30 at the property. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. Guests can picnic onsite or prepare simple meals in the kitchenette.Activities in the surrounding area include tennis and horse riding. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 3.7 mi from this B&B. The property offers free parking. A bus stop can be found 1,000 feet away.
Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
I would definitely come back again.
- The hosts were very helpful and gave us a great tip for the restaurant close by O’ di’ Vin which was excellent and just a small walk away. Breakfast was outstanding and all nice local breads, jambons, fruits, etc.
- The hostess & the generous continental breakfast.
- Everyone and everything. We were made so welcome. Lovely and clean. Breakfast superb. Perfect for stopover or full stay.!
- Lovely hosts and place, close to the airport, very calm, with an excellent bed and breakfast. I strongly recommand you this place.
- Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu, Soleil et Cacao offers B&B accommodations. This property features an outdoor pool and a terrace. The property is located opposite a medieval castle and is 2.5 mi from Crémieu medieval city. Free WiFi access is available throughout and there is free on-site parking for guests with a car.All rooms include a wardrobe, a desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning with a selection of breads, brioches, homemade pastries, jam, yogurts, fruits and drinks.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 16 mi away.
- Great breakfast and nice pool with a view on the castle. Nice stay with kids.
- Nadine, the owner is delightful, a lovely sense of humour. Breakfast home made jams and beautiful setting. The pool was a welcome relief from the temperature which was nudging 40 degrees.
- This place is awesome, location quiet peaceful, fantastic views. Ideal for talking to each other, spending some time together as a couple or family. As there are no distractions just fresh air, swimming pool, idealic setting. You sleep well, clean rooms a great story how the hotel was built from ruins to a cottage style Hotel with character and charm. The breakfast made up off Assortment of fresh local made bread, pastries, chocolate drink, fruit, local made Jam. Book it you will love it,
- The home made jams were delicious. It was nice to have breakfast with the other guests around the table.
- Beautiful surroundings, nice breakfast, very clean room and wonderful host.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange des Griottiers
One of our best sellers in Saint-Priest! Set in a restored farmhouse in Saint-Priest, La Grange des Griottiers offers a garden with chicken, rabbits and a children’s playground. The B&B also offers a living area with a piano.With free WiFi, the guest rooms feature a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms also have garden views and others are located on 2 floors.A breakfast buffet with homemade produce is included at the B&B. Upon reservation and at an extra cost, a 3-course meal can be enjoyed at the property. Board games, a TV and a coffee machine are at the guests’ disposal in the common lounge.Lyon City Center is 8.7 mi away and Eurexpo Exhibition Center is 3.1 mi away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 7.5 mi away and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 6.2 mi away. An airport shuttle service can be arranged at an extra cost.
- The breakfast was very nice and the hosts were very friendly. It was a good location from the airport. The kids had fun watching the animals they had.
Very nice B&B run by super-friendly and helpful family. The breakfast was really good with a lot of homemade stuff. The rooms were nice and spacey.
Good location for access to highways and relatively close to the tram to Lyon. Really good pizza in nearby St Priest – Village.
- Nice and friendly family. I had some difficulties with check-in and check-out because the family members are working during the day. But in general all OK.
- Great family run place, our kid like to play with their kids. The owner even came to meet us when the GPS led us to a completely wrong place. Great food and good recommendations for dinner.
We had lovely stay at this Excellent Maison d’hôte! Absolutely lovely couple. Made us very welcome. We had a long drive and arrived very late and we were to tired to look elsewhere for food or wine. We had a bottle of good red wine offered by hostess with few snacks and nice glasses , she brought it all on the tray to the room. It was more than I expected.
Good shower to freshen up. All nice and clean. Lovely breakfast, like at home in the morning – good start for the day. We had a good rest before long journey. Definitely two satisfied customers we are 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bourgoin, Le Panorama provides accommodations with a private pool, private parking and free WiFi. The property has city views.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 19 miles from Le Panorama.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a garden with a children’s playground, Balad’âne offers a sun terrace, billiards table, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Bike rental is available on site and donkey rides are possible.The room at Balad’âne features a view of the garden, a mezzanine-style bedroom for children up to 15 years of age, and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily and it includes homemade products. You can also share meals with the host upon request.Balad’âne is 30 mi from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, the A48 motorway is 6.2 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Quiet beautiful rural setting
Decorated to a high standard
Fresh eggs, homemade jam and nuts from the garden for sale
Donkeys and hens part of the family!
Very dog friendly
- The bedroom and the bathroon were many clean, very nice. The hospitality is the top
- Friendly welcome and a delightful country location
It is very close to Grenoble Airport (20 min drive)
The host was friendly and helpful
The room is modern and has a boutique hotel look and feel.
And the bed is big and comfortable
The radiator 😉 it was cold outside but it was warm in the room which is nice
It was fun for children to look at the rabbit in a cage right next to the dinner/breakfast table, plus the donkeys, chickens and cat (outside).
- Accueil au top par les propriétaires. Superbe repas préparé par leur soins. La chambre d’hôtes est située dans la campagne, avec poules, ânes et autres animaux juste à coté, pour le plus grand plaisir des enfants.
- Quiet beautiful rural setting
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Bonnevaux
Featuring a swimming pool in the manicured gardens, Chateau de Bonnevaux is located in Bonnevaux Forest. Homemade jams are served for breakfast and you can dine on the terrace.With a view of the park, the guest rooms are decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture and original fireplaces. Free Wi-Fi is provided and each room has a private bathroom.A 4-course evening meal is prepared every day by the hosts, and is taken in the bright dining room that overlooks the park. After dinner, you can play billiards or relax in the library.Faramans Golf Club is only 6.2 mi from this B&B and free private parking is available on site. Popular activities in the area include horse riding and hiking.
- Go there if you want to experience a medieval environment. Good opportunity to stay in a Chateau in the middle of nature
- It was lovely to stay in a Chateau! Also, as we had asked in advance, the owner prepared and served a really lovely meal. The woods around the estate were interesting and some rare ants had built some interesting homes. There were shared facilities for making coffee / tea.
Globalement séjour très agréable, bien sûr il n’y a pas le confort d’un grand hôtel international.
J’ai l’habitude des palaces mais j’ai très apprécié le passage au château.
Rapport qualité prix tout à fait intéressant.
L’accueil chaleureux et l’envie de rendre service dès notre arrivée nous a beaucoup touché. La compagnie était très agréable, le cadre est calme et charmant – sans parler de la qualité des plats, un vrai délice !
Nous recommandons à 100% ! Merci pour tout !
- Het geheel was erg mooi, rustig, een fijn zwembad, een heerlijk kamer en erg goed ontbijt. En de mogelijkheid tot een Thaise massage van een gediplomeerde masseur, maar daarvan hebben we geen gebruik gemaakt
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Chapulay is located in Valencin. The bed and breakfast, set in a building dating from 2000, provides free WiFi.The bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 15 miles from Villa Chapulay.
- I don’t know why it’s called “Villa Chapulay” but it a nice granny-flat, kitchen well equipped (no key, to be closed via roller blind from outside), seperate Toilette, sleeping room with good size and well equipped, Wifi working, aircon via window
- Confort et espace. La gentillesse des propriétaires.
- Très bon accueil des hôtes, discrets mais très sympathiques. Logement calme, spacieux, propre, décoré avec goût et très confortable. Excellent petit déjeuner. Nous reviendrons. A conseiller sans hésitation.
Belle étape sur la route du Sud avec un magnifique jardin et une piscine très originale le tout créé par le fils de la maison entrepreneur de jardin.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil chaleureux, prestation de qualité dans un cadre tranquille et agréable. Le jardin est magique
Bed and Breakfast
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Offering an outdoor pool and the possibility to reserve a set-menu evening meal, La Bicyclette Fleurie is an ecological B&B in an old vineyard building located in Villemoirieu. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms at this B&B features a wardrobe, ironing facilities, electric kettle and coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.Breakfast is offered at the property and includes a variety of products.At La Bicyclette Fleurie you will find a garden, terrace, and shared lounge. Massages and a Balnéo-therapy spa bath are available for a supplement. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Crémieu is 5 minutes’ drive from the property and Saint Exupery Airport is 8.7 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Nice and friendly hosts who take time to talk to you, nice atmosphere, spacious room
- A gem of a place, I instantly felt relaxed here. The owners could not be more accommodating. They catered for my dietary requirements without prior notice. they even gave me a F.O.C lift to the local town to catch a bus. Their conversation was interesting and stimulating, the food they provided excellent. Even a cat to play with if you like! I wish I could have stayed longer.
– Owners super nice and friendly
– Room very clean
– Hot shower
– The 25 Euro dinner option was excellent. Reasonable price for wine.
– A very cute cat!
– Nice country feeling.
– Would definitely return!
- Wonderful b&b, the most friendly owners (and and very discrete), lovely homemade dinner, nice pool and beautiful surroundings. Definitely recommended!
- Great hospitality, ecellent breakfast and very quiet at night.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villefontaine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villefontaine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!