10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villardonnel Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Gleyre
With views of the Cité de Carcassonne, Domaine de Gleyre B&B offers a garden, terrace and outdoor swimming pool built with wooden material. Guests can relax in the on-site spa hot-tub.The guest rooms feature a a satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. They also offer garden or mountain views. Guests staying in the double room have access to the B&B’s terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning with homemade jams. Restaurants and bars are located 2.5 mi away. There is a supermarket in Carcassonne, 16 mi away.Carcassonne’s Train Station and Airport are located 16 mi away. Guests can drive 9.3 mi to visit Cabrespine and Limousis Caves or 5 mi to see the Cathar Castles. Canal du Midi is 16 mi away.
Chambre agréable et propre.
Vue sur la cité de Carcassonne et toute la vallée à couper le souffle, vraiment magnifique !
Piscine très jolie et agréable
- la gentillesse et la disponibilité du propriétaire, la chambre et le petit déjeuner.
- Desayuno correcto y anfitriones muy amables y dispuestos a ayudaren todo.
La situation géographique.
Les conseils de nos hôtes qui connaissent très bien leur région.
L’accueil de nos hôtes.
- Bon accueil personne tres agréable manque juste la clim
- Chambre agréable et propre.
Bed and Breakfast
Abbaye de Capservy
Set in a former abbey built in the 13th century, this guest house offers an outdoor swimming pool and a private lake suitable for fishing. It offers rooms, suites and studios in the middle of the vineyards. The outdoor pool is available during summer.The spacious accommodations at Abbaye de Capservy have a private bathroom with shower. Some of them have exposed beams and tiled or parquet flooring.The continental breakfast includes French pastries and bread. Guests can also taste the property’s wine with seasonal produce upon request.After breakfast, guest can hike in the vineyards. The property is located 11 mi from Carcassonne Airport and from the A61 motorway.
- Outstandingly friendly staff. Odile was exceptional in making us welcome. Full of ideas and offers of help to explore areas or places to eat. If she offers you the change of an evening meal then take it. Its a special offer and not part of normal arrangements. Meal was all local produce cooked brilliantly. Great breakfasts. Lovely swimming pool.
- The atmosphere was very welcoming thanks to the great Odile, adding to the magic of the facilities and the surroundings.
Beautiful, historical building, tastefully and sympathetically renovated and furnished. Fantastic grounds, peaceful.
Breakfast was fabulous and Odile was a perfect, charming host
Just a 20 minute drive into Carcassonne
- It’s remote, quiet, peaceful, beautiful building and surroundings, authentic, overlooking a vineyard, which you can buy the red, white, rose. We stayed with a 20 month old, and she was given a cot, high chair and was made to feel most welcome! But a special mention must go to the hostess Odile! Odile made the stay perfect! She is very accommodating and professional while being her warm and genuine self at all times!
- It was a beautiful location, with modern facilities, a warm welcome and wonderful hospitality from Odile.
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Providence Chambre et Table d’Hôte
Set in a rural village house built in the 12th-century, Chez Providence Chambre et Table d’Hôte is located in the heart of Pays Cather near the Montagne Noire mountain range. Carcassonne is 12 mi away. The property offers an 800-m² garden and a terrace with panoramic views.All rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities and a wardrobe, while others also boast views of the mountains and garden. The en-suite shower/bathroom have hairdryers.A continental breakfast is served. Fresh croissants, bread and jam is provided each morning. Additional features include a library, free WiFi access and a kitchenette with a storage fridge.The Black Mountain Lake is 9.3 mi from the property.
- Friendly, courteous and helpfull staff. We were made to feel at home and truely love this location. Please convey our sincere appreciation for an enjoyable experience.
- The bread was home made on the premises and was delicious.
- I like all of it but most especially the breakfast. It was awesome! Sooooo delicious
- Très bon accueil, la chambre et le petit-déjeuner étaient parfait
Le gite est chaleureux est atypique, assurément une belle surprise !
Le repas proposé par les hôtes etait digne d’un restaurant semi gastronomique, un vrai regal !
Bed and Breakfast
La Forge de Montolieu
One of our top picks in Montolieu.Featuring free high-speed WiFi, a terrace and a sun terrace, La Forge de Montolieu offers accommodations set in an 18-hectare park in Montolieu. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom and views of the river or garden and waterfalls.There is a shared kitchenette, a shared lounge, a library and a gift shop at the property.Homemade meals are available on site, available upon prior reservation 24 hours in advance.An array of activities including wine tours, horse riding and cycling are available in the area. Wine tours are also available in the surroundings.Carcassonne is 9.9 mi from La Forge de Montolieu, while Castres is 19 mi from the property. The property is 12 mi from Carcassonne Airport and 62 mi from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
The property is full of surprises! It has a beautiful garden, several trails for exploring the lake and river , delicious breakfast. We stayed in a tiny house and a cocoon tent for two nights. It was so much fun for kids.
Laure is a very warm friendly host! Very helpful and always have an elegant smile~
Highly recommended for family!
- We had a great 1 night stay and took advantage of the dinner and the food was fabulous cooked by the owners. Our room was a nice size and the bed was very comfortable. Lovely power shower in the well equipped bathroom. Typical French breakfast with great homemade jams. Great walks up to the water falls and lake which surround the property.
- The house and location are beautiful. The rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable.
- We stayed in the 2 bedroom house, which was spacious and clean. The beds were really comfortable, acceptable wifi. The enormous park Surrounding the hotel in the house this is on believable: a river, waterfalls, and a lake (on which you can kayak), it took us about 40-50 minutes to walk around it (stopping often, especially when we got to the river – we started the path from behind, above the lake). The price for the house is perfectly reasonable, especially in Southern France. The great photos you see when you book pale in comparison with the beauty of the site. This is the joint most peaceful place we have ever stayed at – the other being Bubulcus & Bolotas in Portugal)
- A really special place to stay. Beautiful location and a very warm welcome. Excellent value for money.
- The property is full of surprises! It has a beautiful garden, several trails for exploring the lake and river , delicious breakfast. We stayed in a tiny house and a cocoon tent for two nights. It was so much fun for kids.
Bed and Breakfast
APOSTROPHE Chambres d’Hôtes
One of our best sellers in Montolieu! Located in Montolieu, APOSTROPHE Chambres d’Hôtes is 11 mi from Carcassonne. It offers a furnished terrace, free Wi-Fi access in public areas and a 600-m² library. Art exhibitions and activities for children are organized on site.All rooms feature a fireplace and a balcony or terrace with garden views. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a bath or shower. Free WiFi is provided in some rooms.A continental breakfast is served every morning in APOSTROPHE Chambres d’Hôtes. Tapas and traditional dishes can be enjoyed in the restaurant and wine tasting can be arranged.This property is 2.5 mi from the Villelongue Abbey and 11 mi from the A61 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- An historic textile factory has been reinvented as a hotel, restaurant and event space. Operated by Franck, quite charming and hospitable, and Nicolas, who tends to the restaurant with dispassionate efficiency. The hotel evokes Bertolucci’s “The Conformist” — in a good way.
- The building and concept of restaurant/bed&breakfast/art galleries/studios/historic building is really wonderful. The atmosphere was great. Montolieu is also a fabulous village with a focus on artists and books. The owners were friendly and generous. It is exciting to see them work on fulfilling a dream to restore this building and support a creative community. Room was spacious and comfortable.
- Excellent staff. Quirky hotel being an ex factory with very spacious rooms. Loved the vibe.
- Comfortable double bed. Spacious rooms delicious simple breakfast.
Beautiful, bohemian space: art gallery, bar, bed-and-breakfast
Montolieu’s wonderful second-hand bookshops
Scenery of the Montagne Noire
Bed and Breakfast
Maison de Mallast
Located in Montolieu, Maison de Mallast provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. At Maison de Mallast you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
we were welcomed warmly by the lady of house , a very friendly person , helpful and lovely.
thanking to her husband we could enjoy the real english food ” fish and chips ” for our dinner in the evening outside in a small garden of the chateaux.
- Very comfy bed, great continental breakfast. Pretty, relaxing garden.
- Very nice stay. Breakfast excellent. Beautiful house and garden. Owners very friendly and helpful
- Lovely BnB with very friendly and welcoming hosts. We had a huge room with a really nice balcony with great views. Highly recommended!
- We were welcomed in advance by owners Lindsey and John, who also greeted us on arrival. They were very welcoming and thorough in their explanation of the B&B. The view along with the room is excellent. A large size room, with plenty of space and quality amenities. The keyless aspect of the B&B was also very convenient. Sadly, we had to check out very early and had to give brekky a miss, our loss! We dined out based on Lindsey and John’s recommendation and we were very happy with the quality of food and service. My wife says that restaurant served the best dessert we had on this trip, including some highly rated restaurants.
- we were welcomed warmly by the lady of house , a very friendly person , helpful and lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
The Coach House
One of our best sellers in Conques-sur-Orbiel! Just 6.2 mi from the Cité de Carcassonne, The Coach House is a B&B set in a 3-acre garden with an outdoor swimming pool, sun loungers and a furnished terrace. There is a river nearby where guests can go fishing.With free WiFi access, the B&B suite includes a seating area and a terrace with garden views accessed through French windows. It also has a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served to the B&B with French pastries, fruits and homemade jams. Restaurants can be found just 1.2 mi away.Guests can visit vineyards in the area and there are plenty of choices for the children, including a trampoline or table tennis.The suite is part of the same establishment as the Coachhouse Yurts, mongolian-style tents, also bookable on Booking.com. Carcassonne Airport and Train Station are just 6.2 mi away.
- Bill is a wonderful host and a nice person. He cares much about his guests. Breakfasts at his house are a bit elementary but of a very high quality.
- The food (dinner and breakfast) was excellent! Location is very good to visit Carcassonne. Bill, thank you for the warm welcome!
- It was a terrific experience staying at Bill’s. He provided a super clear indications on how to reach his property. The family room was very spacious and super homey with so many touchy details. Bill was serving amazing breakfasts every morning – changing variety from day to day. Getting to learn, I’m gluten intolerant he introduced some healthy options to suit my diet. Such a tailor made approach! Bill is extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful in all you need. Being a native Briton, immaculate English is guaranteed for someone who does not speak a word of French (to my huge miss;)). A strongly recommend place to come. My family enjoyed staying at Bill’s to bits.
- Everything was just excellent. A bigger than normal room (apartment) very lovely host, very comfortable big bed, very quiet environment close to town and nature just around the corner. Room was nice and warm when we arrived and in the morning an extraordinary breakfast with croissants, bread, home-made jam,honey, peanut butter, orange-juice, yogurt, fruits, muesli and great coffee and tea or hot chocolate. All included in the price. What an amazing value for the price we paid and such a welcoming host. Thanks a lot for everything.
- Room is very spacious, breakfast perfect and a very nice pool.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Moussoulens in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region, 8.7 mi from Carcassonne, La Rougeanne features a sun terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Castres is 35 mi from La Rougeanne, while Toulouse is 53 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- the relaxed, informal atmosphere, the eclectic furnishings. Above all, the helpfulness of the owners.
- Beautiful property, stylish and impeccably clean. Very comfortable room and bed. Lovely pool, though a tad too chilly to swim in.
- Breakfast under the trees by the swimming pool- delicious and abundant. Beautiful setting looking on to the Pyrenees, lovely hosts. A heavenly place.
- Calme, beauté du site et du bâtiment, accueil chaleureux et convivial
petit déjeuner excellent
chambre très agréable avec petit jardinet privatif
hôtesse très prévenante
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Malouziès
Set within a 6-hectare park, Domaine de Malouziès is located in Fontiers Cabardès and offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, sauna and a hot tub. Carcassonne is only a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature a terrace, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV with cable channels and heating. They are complete with an private bathroom and some have a separate seating area.A breakfast serving hot drinks, fruit juice, bread, cereal, fruit from the garden and homemade cake and jam is provided each morning. Guests can also find restaurants within 1,000 feet of the property.Additional features include a communal lounge, garden and BBQ facilities. Canal du Midi is only a 20-minute drive away and the A61 motorway can be reached within 14 mi.
We had a big and comfort room on the ground floor. The room and the bathroom were clean. The old lady who meet us was very kind, she made a good breakfast in the morning.
Parking in the private area.
- L accueil est parfait , La chambre impeccable , le lieu calme et verdoyant, merci à jean Michel et Mamilou qui prépare des gâteaux maison pour le petit déjeuner
- Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, des chambres confortables et des espaces verts, très spacieux et reposant.
- La atención, es muy acogedor, familiar, cómodo y pudimos desconectar de la ciudad.
- Mamilou, de gastvrouw, is heel vriendelijk en gedienstig. Haar zelfgemaakte peperkoek en confituur was super heerlijk. Echte aanrader met kinderen.
- We had a big and comfort room on the ground floor. The room and the bathroom were clean. The old lady who meet us was very kind, she made a good breakfast in the morning.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Demeure du Pareur
This 18th-century house is located at Villeneuve-Minervois, a 20-minute drive from Carcassonne in the heart of Languedoc. It offers individually decorated guest rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms at the Demeure Du Pareur also have a private bathroom, a TV and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which can be served in the breakfast room, or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the garden. You can also enjoy seafood and grilled dishes for dinner in the renovated wine cellar.Additional facilities at the Demeure include a library and a games area.
- The beauty of the house, the warm welcome, the breakfast and dinner, the overall feeling of comfort and wellbeing… We hope to come back. Thank you!
- Everything was perfect for our stay from the moment of our arrival. Friendly staff to the luxurious room was excellent. We’ll be back soon. A tremendous accommodation.
- Great Air conditioning, spacious lovely rooms and very friendly staff. Also the restaurant is very nice.
- The proprietors. The town is doing a great deal to dress up.
- The accommodation was beautifully decorated with a wonderful bathroom/ rain shower. Excellent breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villardonnel Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villardonnel Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!