10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villaluenga Del Rosario Andalucía:
Moreliving Campo offers accommodations in Ronda. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Marbella is 24 miles from Moreliving Campo, and Grazalema is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Los Cazadores offers accommodations in El Gastor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ronda is 12 miles from Los Cazadores, and Grazalema is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Super delicious breakfast. Very kind and helpfull host.
- Quaint town, friendly locals, excellent hosts who helped us with booking days out and offered us advice on local walks, great breakfast, free parking outside the hotel, can avoid navigating the narrow steep roads of the town by arriving at the hotel from an alternative road, Google map it before you arrive, will definitely reduce your stress levels! Can easily walk around the town.
- Lovely and clean. Delicious breakfast. Great staff and position in Pueblo for walking. Wish we could have stayed another night.
- Lovely hosts, stunning views over a wonderful village, lots to do and a phenomenal breakfast.
- We were travelling around Andaloucia with our motorbikes and this one night stop was very relaxing.. the hotel is managed by a Belgium couple who made our stay an excellent moment. It is part of a small village (El Gastor), situated in the mountains.. perfect for people who want to go hiking around thaz area. Breakfast was great and one can also eat out in one of the 5 restaurants of the village.
Buena Vista Ronda Club
One of our top picks in Ronda – and a guest favorite.
Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 miles away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodation guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- We liked everything about this very modern and well-provided place; the highlight definitely is the terrace with its stunning view. Very kind and helpful staff.
- Amazing place to stay in Ronda. Close to the touristic center, with a beautiful view and a lot of privacy.
- Pretty unique place in Ronda. And the open-air sauna is highly recommended (especially in the winter).
- Wonderful view at a quiet location, close to the city. We had a lovely stay in a beautiful room. We had a warm welcome by the owner and were very well informed about the city.
- Great room with great views!. It’s realy made to make you feel at home. The host is a great guy who want to help you with everything and is even good company to drink a beer with! The sauna is a big plus! The place is perfect for Northern European guests.
Salvatierra Guest House
Located in Ronda in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Marbella, Salvatierra Guest House features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Grazalema is 11 miles from Salvatierra Guest House, and Estepona is 22 miles away. Malaga Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Location could not have been better as the view is stunning. Our hosts are both helpful and knowledgeable which helped us achieve our goal of not only seeing Ronda but also exploring the nearby countryside. We ended our days of countryside walks and touring the city by sitting on their watch tower sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the sound of the sheep’s and goat’s on the hill side below us .
A one night stay would be too short to experience Ronda and this wonderful B&B. They really lift the meaning of “Mi casa es su casa”.
Lovely twin bed room in the attic with spectacular views.
Hosts were so friendly and welcoming with lots of top tips of places to walk and eat.
The house itself was amazing with beautiful decor and nice places to sit and relax.
- We spent two nights in Ronda at the salvatierra guest house and we loved everything about it. We had two rooms for our family of 4. The kids had twin beds in the mountain view room at the top of the house and we had the double mountain view room with terrace looking out over The Valley. There is one other room – a double which looks out to the street. Personally I would definitely book the double room with terrace as the view is spectactular. The guest house has been open less than a year and it really is lovely. It’s in a quiet part of town, although only a short walk to restaurants and the beautiful gorge and bridges. Breakfast is local and lovely. The owners couldn’t be more friendly or helpful. What’s not to like.
- The room was spacious with its own terrace and a large bathroom having a shower and a bath. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with delicious homemade options including quince jam and local specialities.
- If only all the places we stay where as good as this just excellent,and any concerns about parking the car came to nothing ,found easy safe parking only 40 metre for the door.very quite part of town 5 mins to bridge could have stayed much longer. Wonderful .
- Location could not have been better as the view is stunning. Our hosts are both helpful and knowledgeable which helped us achieve our goal of not only seeing Ronda but also exploring the nearby countryside. We ended our days of countryside walks and touring the city by sitting on their watch tower sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the sound of the sheep’s and goat’s on the hill side below us .
La Escuela del Campo
Located in Setenil, 30 miles from Marbella, La Escuela del Campo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Ronda is 7 miles from La Escuela del Campo, and Grazalema is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from La Escuela del Campo.
- Maria and Luke, the owners, were absolutely tremendous–so friendly, so accommodating. The location, as well as the thoughtfully laid out breakfasts–were really great!
- Maria and Lucas were fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at their B&B. Breakfasts were a highlight- delicious natural spread beautifully presented – especially when we had it on the patio. Thanks for the conversation, restaurant and attraction recommendations too.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was great. The place was lovely and peaceful. It’s tricky to find (narrow track off a country road), but that goes with the territory. Setenil is only a few minutes away by car. Easy enough to get to Ronda and other places in the Grazalema national park.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
- La amabilidad de los dueños. Tanto María como Luc son personas maravillosas, con las cuales pasamos buenos ratos charlando. También la tranquilidad del lugar, alejado de los ruidos habituales en otros establecimientos. Y también el desayuno, preparado por María, que estaba delicioso.
El Montecillo offers accommodations in Ronda. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Marbella is 25 miles from El Montecillo, and Grazalema is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Owners very helpful and obliging. Beautiful location on hilltop, very rural.
- Amazing B&B on top of a hill with stunning views. The owners were great fun and made us feel at home right away. We spent some days hiking and mountain biking (lended from the B&B), loved it!
Location of this B&B is magnificent, right on a hillside with a view of Ronda. The accommodation itself was a decent one. There is a shared living room which including a wood stove. Firing this up creates a nice and warm atmosphere in the living room AND you can bake your own pizzas in this stove!
Kitchen consists of basic necessities; refrigerator, oven, stove, etc. Bathroom is a spacious one.
Also the hosts are very friendly, they live in the house next door.
- The host was waiting for us to arrive. They send us an exact location through whatsapp and was waiting at the gate. They showed us around the property. They helped us to get around in Ronda and gave us some tips. We could use all the facilities and had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was variated and delicious ! Beautiful start up !
- We had a great stay at El Montecillo! My only regret is we didn’t stay longer! Maria and her family we so friendly and helpful. The view from the hotel is simply unreal. We got a bit lost on the way there as we put in “El Montecillo” not “B&B El Montecillo” so Google Maps took us to a place 10 mins away down a little gravel road. But got there in the end. Room was warm and bigger than expected. Shower was hot. Definitely want to return in the summer to make the most of the pool! 100% recommend this property 🙂
The White Olive
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, The White Olive offers accommodations in Ronda. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Marbella is 25 miles from The White Olive, and Grazalema is 12 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 38 miles away.
Wil was a friendly and casual host which suited us perfectly. Loverly views from our room with terrace, but too cold to use during unseasonably cold weather. Accom had lots of character and charm. Wonderful comfortable bed.
Nice country feel in the area.
- There is nothing not to like about this hotel. Grounds for walking in in spectacular peaceful countryside, lovely swimming pool, beautiful finca. Lovely welcoming owner. Thank you!
- Friendly and helpful proprietor (Will), fantastic breakfast, lovely location close to Ronda.
- Beautiful country house in a secluded location, room with free-standing bath and terrace overlooking the countryside of Ronda, good conversation with a warm-hearted host by the fireplace, a generous kitchen to share … great!
- The relaxed atmosphere and the original accommodation. The big log fireplace with a friendly flicker in the hearth was very comforting, because the weather was not very good..cold and rainy.
- Wil was a friendly and casual host which suited us perfectly. Loverly views from our room with terrace, but too cold to use during unseasonably cold weather. Accom had lots of character and charm. Wonderful comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Alta offers accommodations in Ronda. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 25 miles from Casa Alta, and Grazalema is 12 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 38 miles away.
- The villa and bungalows are set in a very tranquil area between Ronda and Arriate and the views are breathtaking. The bungalows kept us warm and cosy even though the temperatures outside were quite low. The breakfast was lovely and tables were set next to a fireplace within the main villa. Highly recommend having lunch or dinner at the restaurant ‘El Molino’ which is only a 3 minute drive away, very good value for money.
- Room with a splendid view; nice countryside location. Wonderful terrace.
- The hotel is middle of nowhere, although it is actually quite close to Ronda. You can enjoy the great view fully. We just stayed there one night but it is somewhere we would like to stay longer to make the most of the beauty of the countryside.
- Beautiful location and garden with a pool and nice view. Very friendly staff. We recommend to stay here.
- Country style accommodation not that far from Rhonda. Small cabins on a farm. Very quite.
El Diplomatico Feo – The Ugly Diplomat
Located in San Pablo in the region of Andalusia, 29 miles from Marbella, El Diplomatico Feo – The Ugly Diplomat features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Ronda is 23 miles from Diplomatico Feo – Ugly Diplomat, and Gibraltar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from El Diplomatico Feo – The Ugly Diplomat.
Owners Bruce and Ingrid very welcoming and helpful.
Very unusual and attractive accommodation.
Amazing breakfast ..so much variety , we did not manage to taste everything
Good walking area with plenty of suggestions for routes etc from owners.
- Hosts were excellent, fab swimming pool and views, amazing breakfast on the terrace.
- We loved our stay, the hosts are very welcoming, always up for a nice chat, interesting stories and very knowledgable about things to do in the neighbourhood: wonderful walks, trips and restaurant recommendations. Delicious breakfasts, making us feel at home instantly. The surroundings of the property are excellent, wonderful views, a quiet place, everything we needed to relax and enjoy the best of Spanish countrylife, we will definitely recommend and will visit again, thank you Ingrid and Bruce for your kind hospitality!
- Really nice guy Bruce and his wife. Such a lovely place with perfect stay. Quite at night. U wont find somewhere better than this place. Im not the guy will comment for each stay. But this place is I must say something. U need to feel yourself. I was hope Im the first Chinese visit here then I can tell my friends how wonderful couple they are and what a wonderful place here. I will be back. Thank you for the perfect time stay in here.
- Ingrid and Bruce were wonderful hosts and have very interesting stories to tell. They were extremely helpful informing us about the region and Ronda, where we were going next. We wish that our time constraints allowed us to stay there longer.
- Owners Bruce and Ingrid very welcoming and helpful.
Casa Buena Vista
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Buena Vista offers accommodations in Arriate, just 25 miles from Marbella. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ronda is 4.2 miles from Casa Buena Vista, and Grazalema is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- Rest, swimming pool, fantastic view, and great host who serves you great breakfast and if you want also dinner. Some bars and restaurants in Arriate (not that much as in Ronda, but more Spanish)
- I can really recommend this accommodation. Our host did everything to make our stay perfect. We had a really nice breakfast in the morning and the view from the terrace is awesome. I would definitely come back again to this accommodation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villaluenga Del Rosario Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villaluenga del Rosario Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!