10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villajoyosa Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Villajoyosa Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villajoyosa Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villajoyosa Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villajoyosa Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villajoyosa Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villajoyosa Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villajoyosa Valencia Community:
Rosal B&B by Zercabeds
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rosal B&B by Zercabeds is located in Villajoyosa, 6 miles from Benidorm and 18 miles from Alicante.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Calpe is 18 miles from Rosal B&B by Zercabeds, and Denia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Well presented, super clean with a great breakfast. Loved everything!
- Beautiful little B&B in the old part of Villajoyosa – within easy reach of Alicante airport and rural mountain regions just north of the town. The old town itself is very traditional and beautifully kept. And to add to the enjoyment of the stay, the homemade breakfast each morning was wonderful. Brilliant bar just opposite the B&B too.
- Staff were friendly,breakfast was plentiful rooms were clean.
- Everything. Spotlessly clean.. comfortable. Welcoming. Great breakfast.
- Great value for money convenient tosee the centre of the city
Alqueria B&B offers accommodations in Finestrat. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Benidorm is 4.3 miles from Alqueria B&B, and Alicante is 22 miles away. Alicante Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The couple, Klaus & Heather are unique in their approach to hospitality. Klaus is a top notch chef couples with an insightful and worldly stock broker. Heather has the bubble and spirit of a teen coupled with talent and designer smarts fine honed from her exposure to a variety of cultures and learning. The effortlessness and understated elegance abounds. The views are exquisite, the pool quiet and awesome. Beyond description unique villa with a mountainous surrounding right up front. The breakfast is 5-star and Heather has a way of making one feel like a long-time friend.
- Heather & Klass made us feel very welcome and we will be going back
- Beautiful hotel to enjoy a calm stay in the Mediterranean. Nice pool to swim and big and comfy bedrooms. Breakfasts are yummy. The couple that runs the hotel is extremely welcoming. I definitely recommend this place
- The hosts are very friendly and welcoming, the house and rooms are beautifully furnished and the breakfast was amazing!
- The location and views were quite fantastic. The small cottage bungalow we stayed in was separate from the house, which does also have rooms for visitors, was cosy and had a patio area that looked over the Orange, Lemon and Lime trees in the Garden. Didn’t have a chance to use the pool but it looked inviting. It’s about 1.5km walk into the centre of Finistrat where there are plenty of places to eat in the evening. We would particularly recommend the Oh La La Restaurant, really good food and very sensible prices.
Located in Aigues in the region of Valencia Community, 12 miles from Benidorm, La Venteta features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Alicante is 13 miles from La Venteta, and Calpe is 24 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 19 miles away.
- The best place to get yourself back. Attentive owners. Delicious and healthy breakfasts. Rooms in the style of vintage and Provence. Refined design. Very nice garden. Many thanks for the care and hospitality.
- A fantastic bolt-hole. Perfect surroundings for a relaxing getaway. Extremely attentive staff made for a fantastic holiday. Thank you.
- Tranquility and countryside, stars at night; walking distance to the friendly village; proximity to airport; kindly hosts and plucky K9 companion; breakfasts prepared with love; tasteful and interesting fittings and furnishings; good layout of rooms and garden areas.
- Amazing place to stay. If you want to escape from everything stay here.
- The peaceful and romantic atmosphere, and the very nice owners and their dog Romeo did everything that we could feel at home. We would love to return to this wonderful place.
Finca El Otero
Located in Aigues in the region of Valencia Community, 13 miles from Benidorm, Finca El Otero features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Alicante is 13 miles from Finca El Otero, and Calpe is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 19 miles from Finca El Otero.
- Wonderful location, loved the pool and the garden – peaceful and relaxing with great breakfasts and walks in the immediate area.
- Ernest y Peter you are the best!! This place is so perfect!! it’s all about you guys, the love that you put in everything makes this place a perfect place to be and stay longer and longer. The bed insuperable!, the breakfast oh my God so yummy so good, you breath peace in every corner, Perfecto! and the smell of Galan de noche….
- The breakfasts were exceptional as well as the evening meals. The chairs outside the room were very comfortable allowing you to take in the amazing scenery.
- Finca el Otero exceeded our expectations. Though we planned visits to the beach, Alicante and Altea, we never left the compound as it was such a great place to relax. Nice pool, outdoor chess, lounge areas, hiking in the surrounding hills. Great views from the finca, overlooking the village of Aigues. Well-stocked honesty bar. Peter and Ernest serve a most delicious and varied breakfast every day. There is the option to have dinner three days a week. Highly recommended. The nearby village has several local tapas restaurants. The stay at Finca el Otero was most relaxing.
- Ernest and Peter were excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble. The views are outstanding, peaceful, quiet. The pool was fantastic. Rooms comfortable and spacious. and the nearby village has some great little restaurants. If you want a quiet/peaceful holiday then this is definitely the place for you.
Casa Perla Relleu
Casa Perla Relleu is located in Relleu, 10 miles from Benidorm and 19 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gandía is 27 miles from Casa Perla Relleu, and Calpe is 20 miles away. Alicante Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Fantastic welcome. Very comfortable for short stay. Very close to all village amenities.
- Hub,and Pearla are special people,they go above the norm. They treated me like an old friend. Super breakfast, comfortable room happy days. Charl
- The warm welcome,a meal cooked for us in the evening without prior booking,the excellent breakfast to give two cyclists a great start for the day,Huibs and Perle were a delight
The Owners Pearl and Huib are charming, very friendly and look for all the guests’ needs.
Breakfast is above all expectatios!
- This is a lovely warm, friendly place. Pearl, Huib and their daughter are friendly and helpful. It’s dog friendly too. Breakfast was excellent and as vegetarians, catered for very well. We look forward to visiting again.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. BERMUDAS-TURIS is located in Benidorm, 0.7 miles from Aqualandia and 3.1 miles from Terra Natura.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Terra Mítica is 3.4 miles from BERMUDAS-TURIS, and Benidorm Palace is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Didn’t expect much for the price we paid but very clean apartment freindly staff,breakfast was very nice and plenty of choice
- After checking the other sort of lifeless reviews for this place I had a fear that it wasn’t going to be very good, I paid £89 for 3 nights in March and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The room was very clean and very spacious! The rooms facilities were brilliant (Tv, air con , balcony, hobs and an industrial size fridge freezer) all in all a very positive experience!
- Fairly good location. Staff seemed friendly enough.
- Muy buena atención por parte de la gente que allí trabaja,el apartamento súper limpio y cómodo una estancia de 10, no entiendo tanto comentario malo para nosotros todo muy bien relación calidad precio,cuando podamos volveremos
- No hay calefacción, ducha con água fría, los muebles viejos… nada de lo que ves por las fotos son verdad, la habitación es asquerosa.
Villa El Paso
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Villa El Paso is located in Benidorm in the region of Valencia Community, just 1.1 miles from Terra Natura. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Terra Mítica is 1.9 miles from Villa El Paso, and Aqualandia is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 30 miles from Villa El Paso.
- Absolutely terrible rude staff tiny cramp rude. I honestly would not go there if you paid me the 150 a night again they are liars and very unreasonable be warned.
- Pepa is amazing! She is a lovely lady who made us feel so much at home. Words cannot express how lovely this place is! We felt as if we were staying in a private villa. Only a short taxi into the madness of Benidorm. Can’t wait to return next year, Pepa has thought of everything. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Katy and Beccy xx
- 2 adults and 3 Children, Lovely friendly owners, Very clean rooms, lovely Memory foam Mattress, Mineral Salt pool was amazing especially at night. Would highly recommend.
- The facilities and warm welcome were outstanding. This is perfect if you want your own little bit of luxury, peace and quiet, yet still dip in and out of Benidorm. It felt like we were staying in a private villa most of the time. Thank you this was perfect.
- The villa is absolutely stunning, the view of the Mountians from the pool is amazing. Simply can’t describe it words this experience there than wow. Pepa the host is fantastic makes your feel at home. And her customer service is amazing you feel like you have the villa all to yourself but she is always there when you need help. Even at 4 in the morning when the taxi driver couldn’t understand our directions she was on hand to help and make sure we were home safe .Talk about going the extra mile for your guest. This is the best place I have stayed aboard and I’ve been a fair few places. It’s immaculate 24/7. Literally can not say one thing wrong with the place. Simply exceptional. Finger crossed I’ll be back in September.
Villa Pico offers accommodations in Sella.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Benidorm is 9 miles from Villa Pico, and Alicante is 22 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 27 miles away.
- The location is incredible, with beautiful views across the surrounding area. However, by far the best aspect was the friendly and helpful staff who made us very welcome and at home.
- A really relaxing and authentic place to stay. Remco makes sure that you get personal attention throughout your stay
Really friendly and helpful owners, give great advice about places to walk and eat
Fantastic views from the terrace.
- Villa Pico is in a super location, the hosts are warm and knowledgable, they provide a fab breakfast and the sunny terrace is the perfect place to chat with fellow guests or enjoy a few sunset beers. We were only there for a couple of nights but wished we could have stayed longer.
- Warm welcome from Benny and Harco. Excellent facilities ,went the extra mile in all aspects xx
Palm Luxury Retreat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palm Luxury Retreat offers accommodations in Albir.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 3.5 miles from Palm Luxury Retreat, and Alicante is 27 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 32 miles away.
- We absolutely loved staying here for many reasons: the room was very nice and spacious, the garden with pool was beautiful and relaxing, the breakfast was fantastic and the hostess was very lovely and also provided excellent help with our sightseeing program. We traveled with two small children but this resort is also suitable for a romantic week- end for couples.
The wonderful setting and privacy of the villa, with its gorgeous pool
The lady who greeted me was most helpful and very kind
I would definitely recommend the villa to friends and family , and would love to visit again for a longer stay
- Beautiful villa…exceptionally welcoming and very clean and peacfull..ideall for chilling out. Delicious breakfast optional extra.
The beds were very comfy. Maria & Lucia were lovely & friendly nothing was too much trouble.
Would deffo go back
- The whole place was charming (and by that, I don’t mean small); it is furnished with beautiful, authentic Spanish crafts. My bedroom was spacious with a super comfortable bed, and easy-to-control heat settings. I had my own bathroom, which was also very spacious. The breakfast was amazing (if you purchase the breakfast–it’s a little extra–it gives you a bed-and-breakfast feel), and the owners could not have been any more hospitable or nicer. They were so welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to make me feel taken care of (for example, giving me a lift to my next destination, which was nearby), even though they certainly didn’t act like they were going out of their way; they acted like it was no big deal. A really wonderful way to be introduced to Spain!
Altea Paradise B&B
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Altea in the region of Valencia Community, 6 miles from Benidorm, Altea Paradise B&B features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Alicante is 29 miles from Altea Paradise B&B, and Gandía is 26 miles away. Alicante Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Our stay in Altea Paradise was perfect. The hosts were so helpful and friendly, the location is great, the room was so clean and comfortable. There’s no better place for a relaxing holiday, the garden is so gorgeous. Will definitely be back.
- Amazing b&b in a gorgeous location and run brilliantly by the friendly hosts Stephen and Martin
- We loved the peaceful gardens & pool area. Esteban & Martin were the perfect hosts & the breakfasts were excellent Fresh juice & fruits, lovely home made cake, eggs any which way & the coffee was perfect!
- Lovely friendly helpful hosts, beautiful gardens with banana, advocado, orange trees and stunning flowers. Homemade cake freshly baked, relaxed kitchen with fresh juice and eggs however you want for breakfast. Short walk to pretty square, views out to sea, lovely restaurants. Very special place to relax and rejuvenate. Beautiful clean room lovely touches toiletries for foods and art in garden that appear throughout holiday.Thank you Esteban and Martin and Doris.
- Very friendly and helpful, nice and peaceful,beautifully set out and very tastefully decorated.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villajoyosa Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villajoyosa Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villajoyosa Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villajoyosa Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!