10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vignieu Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vignieu Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vignieu Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vignieu Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vignieu Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vignieu Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vignieu Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vignieu Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Les Galapons is a pet-friendly B&B in Trept, 25 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade evening meals can be enjoyed if reserved 48 hours in advance.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 42 mi from Les Galapons, while Chambéry is 39 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Everything! It was much more than we expected. The room is beautiful and the garden full with attractions for the kids in all ages. Breakfast was very good.
- Charming, clean, comfortable rooms in a French farmhouse. Sabrine and Sebastian were very welcoming hosts , preparing a tasty breakfast with a smile to start the day.
- Beautiful property, welcoming hosts, great breakfast.
- It was amazing. Absolutely great location. Brilliant hospitality. Our room was fantastic for our family of four and would be great for a family of more. Our breakfast was fantastic with all home and locally produced ingredients and products. I would highly recommend. The owners were fantastic hosts and we will certainly return next year on our way to Val Thorens
Quiet and peaceful location in the countryside.
Liked the room, kids loves the pool.
Hosts were great and helpful, good breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
L Hyppos Camp
Located in Corbelin, L Hyppos Camp offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.L Hyppos Camp has a grill.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy ping pong on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from L Hyppos Camp.
- Beautiful location and super friendly hosts! Would highly recommend
- Excellent place, good service, clean and larg room and very nice people…..thanks to Isabelle and Dominique Jacquemin.
We were welcomed like family by our hosts Isabelle and Dominic and spent the evening chatting in English about our experiences, with hors d’oeuvre and drinks.
Our room was warm and beautifully decorated with drapes and “mood lighting” over the bed, the shower room was warm with lovely towels.
Breakfast was true continental with ample choice.
To appreciate the property you need to see it for yourselves.
- Really kind hosts. Went out of their way to make our stay extra special! The decor, the breakfast.. everything was great!
- Tout était parfait, les propriétaires sympathiques et très avenants, la maison restaurée avec beaucoup de goût et les chambres très confortables avec tout le nécessaire. Belle découverte et surtout un calme exceptionnel
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Corbelin, Chateau-Gaillard has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from Chateau-Gaillard.
- Beautiful garden, delicious breakfast, warm welcome
- Georgous and elegant place. And it was to easy to go to Walibi amusement Park.
- Lovely welcome, wonderful hosts in the most beautiful house, which is immaculate inside. Great breakfast also. Thank you Gabrielle & Claude x
- Our hosts were especially welcoming, the rooms were tasteful, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very well served.
The owners were very friendly, thoughtful and efficient.
The room was exceptional with beautifully kept features of a bygone era.
The breakfast was gorgeous.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Du Manoir
With views of the Chartreuse Mountains and Bugey vineyards, Domaine Du Manoir features an outdoor swimming pool, private terrace and tennis court.The rooms at Domaine Du Manoir have private bathrooms, individual heating and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a view of the garden, while others offer views of the mountains or swimming pool.A continental breakfast is available every day upon request. Meals can be served on the terrace or in the restaurant room.You can also share meals with other guests and the hosts, and savor traditional menus made with local products and regional specialties.Domaine Du Manoir is 1.2 mi from the Walibi Amusement Park. The Hautecombe Abbaye is 25 mi away, and paragliding and a via ferrata are available 12 mi from the Domaine.
Our hosts were great and helpful.
Great place for a romantic getaway.
- Friendly owners. Great breakfast. Very nice accomodation. Great three day stay.
- Beautiful house in beautiful setting, with the pool, garden, tennis court. The room was amazing with a comfortable bed and the best was an enormous bathroom with a big bath tub. The breakfast, where the owners joined us and gave us so many tips for our upcoming holiday, was the real highlight. Especially for a cheese lover like myself, but also all the sweets, croissants, cereals, marmalade, yoghurt etc. We will be back soon.
- Les lieux et l’accueil très chaleureux de Laurence et Lionel
- Super accueil chaleureux, lieu idéal pour se ressourcer. Le bon petit déjeuner, le silence et la beauté des vieilles pierres
- Our hosts were great and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
La Tour De Quinsonnas
Located in Sérézin-de-la-Tour, La Tour De Quinsonnas provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and access to a garden with an seasonal outdoor pool. Featuring a balcony, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Tour De Quinsonnas offers a hot tub. The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs, 20 miles from La Tour De Quinsonnas, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Tout. Cathy est incroyable. Chaque déjeuner est une véritable fête. Et la tour: chaque chose est pensée, une harmonie de teintes, de forme, de senteur. Elle dégage de la paix et du bien-être. Comme l’hotesse: souriante, pleine de vie et au petit soin pour ses hôtes. Et la piscine à l’eau salée : trop top. Du bonheur à tous niveaux
La qualité de cette rénovation faite par les propriétaires
La singularité et le côté privatif du lieu et des équipements
le petit déjeuné une tuerie et les cerise fraîchement cuellient pour le petit break de 16h , juste parfait.
- Le site est charmant. La chambre très accueillante, décorée avec soin. Tout est prévu pour se sentir bien. Cathy est disponible et chaleureuse et que dire de son petit déjeuner à part qu’il est plus que parfait ! Nous avons passé un très bon moment à la tour.
- Tout. Cathy est très accueillante, la chambre magnifique, la vue à couper le souffle, le petit déjeuner délicieux et très copieux. Il ne manque rien
- Absolument tout ! Cathy est une hôtesse adorable, le petit déjeuner était plus que copieux et délicieux. La chambre était très confortable et le calme appréciable. Sans parler de la vue panoramique qui s’ajoute au charme incroyable de cet établissement. Je le recommande à tous les couples qui souhaitent passer une nuit romantique.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos de la tour
Le Clos de la tour is located in La Tour-du-Pin. The property features free WiFi.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 26 miles from Le Clos de la tour.
We stayed here on our way to Italy, the lady could not have been more helpful.
If you want to eat out I suggest you go before 8pm because everything closes down
- Stylish room and en-suite shower room. Very pleasant host. Beautiful breakfast served in host’s kitchen studio. Close to motorway and alongside town centre. Ideal for a journey stop-over.
- Nice Miss, with breakfast. She drive me to the factory nearby,thanks a lot!
The lady managing le Clos de la Tour could not have been more helpful.
The bed was super comfortable and I slept like a log.
The breakfast was communal (it is a gîte) and generous. Very nice brioche.
A Nespresso machine with pods is available throughout the day.
La décoration raffinée
Le petit déjeuner servi avec soin et très copieux
Valérie notre hôte très agréable et de bons conseils
- We stayed here on our way to Italy, the lady could not have been more helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Offering an outdoor pool and the possibility to reserve a set-menu evening meal, La Bicyclette Fleurie is an ecological B&B in an old vineyard building located in Villemoirieu. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms at this B&B features a wardrobe, ironing facilities, electric kettle and coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.Breakfast is offered at the property and includes a variety of products.At La Bicyclette Fleurie you will find a garden, terrace, and shared lounge. Massages and a Balnéo-therapy spa bath are available for a supplement. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Crémieu is 5 minutes’ drive from the property and Saint Exupery Airport is 8.7 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Nice and friendly hosts who take time to talk to you, nice atmosphere, spacious room
- A gem of a place, I instantly felt relaxed here. The owners could not be more accommodating. They catered for my dietary requirements without prior notice. they even gave me a F.O.C lift to the local town to catch a bus. Their conversation was interesting and stimulating, the food they provided excellent. Even a cat to play with if you like! I wish I could have stayed longer.
– Owners super nice and friendly
– Room very clean
– Hot shower
– The 25 Euro dinner option was excellent. Reasonable price for wine.
– A very cute cat!
– Nice country feeling.
– Would definitely return!
- Wonderful b&b, the most friendly owners (and and very discrete), lovely homemade dinner, nice pool and beautiful surroundings. Definitely recommended!
- Great hospitality, ecellent breakfast and very quiet at night.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu, Soleil et Cacao offers B&B accommodations. This property features an outdoor pool and a terrace. The property is located opposite a medieval castle and is 2.5 mi from Crémieu medieval city. Free WiFi access is available throughout and there is free on-site parking for guests with a car.All rooms include a wardrobe, a desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning with a selection of breads, brioches, homemade pastries, jam, yogurts, fruits and drinks.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 16 mi away.
- Great breakfast and nice pool with a view on the castle. Nice stay with kids.
- Nadine, the owner is delightful, a lovely sense of humour. Breakfast home made jams and beautiful setting. The pool was a welcome relief from the temperature which was nudging 40 degrees.
- This place is awesome, location quiet peaceful, fantastic views. Ideal for talking to each other, spending some time together as a couple or family. As there are no distractions just fresh air, swimming pool, idealic setting. You sleep well, clean rooms a great story how the hotel was built from ruins to a cottage style Hotel with character and charm. The breakfast made up off Assortment of fresh local made bread, pastries, chocolate drink, fruit, local made Jam. Book it you will love it,
- The home made jams were delicious. It was nice to have breakfast with the other guests around the table.
- Beautiful surroundings, nice breakfast, very clean room and wonderful host.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Pas de L’Ane Chambres d’hôtes
Le Pas de L’ane is located in Saint-Ondras, on the Way of St Jame and the GR65 hiking trail. Free WiFi access is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a sofa. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Le Pas de L’ane you will find a garden and a terrace. Massages are available upon reservation.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Aix les Bains 18-hole Golf Course is 29 mi away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 34 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The location owner was so friendly. Very clean and comfortable!
Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
Lana Dale Canada
- Very convenient place to stay – near motorway but quiet and rural location. Rooms are spacious and interestingly furnished. Lovely breakfast.
- very friendly owner : booked the restaurant for me and upon arrival she offered coffee or tea.
- Tout. En particulier le calme, la décoration, le jardin, l’agencement de la chambre.
Bed and Breakfast
Goute la vie
Located in Marchamp, 32 mi from Aix-les-Bains, Goute la vie features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. The bed and breakfast has a children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy homemade meals upon request. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the mountain or garden. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Goute la vie features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests have access to a shared microwave.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Chambéry is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The hosts clearly care about their guests. The area is stunningly beautiful in Spring, with small ancient villages nestled between cliff-studded hills.
The hosts were amazing and extremely friendly.
Sharing dinner with Dirk and Pinney outside under a massive walnut tree will be one of the highlights of our vacation.
The food was generous and tasty but the conversation was vastly entertaining.
The room was large and well appointed.
We were served a fabulous dinner on arrival which Fenny & Dirk very kindly arranged at short notice for us. Breakfast was equally good. Lots of local produce.
The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. They are very well furnished and the beds very comfortable. We only stayed one night en route to the slopes but we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Super service, Gwen moieties teveel en heerlijk eten
- La déco, le calme, l’accueil, l’ambiance, le dîner, le petit déjeuner
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vignieu Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vignieu Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vignieu Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vignieu Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!