10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vieux Taupont Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Vieux Taupont Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vieux Taupont Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vieux Taupont Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vieux Taupont Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vieux Taupont Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vieux Taupont Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vieux Taupont Brittany:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos St Golven
Sitting within a flowered garden, Le Clos St Golven B&B is a bed and breakfast located in the countryside of Taupont. Set in a 17th-century building, it offers a terrace and free WiFi access throughout. The Lac au Duc is 1,650 feet away.The rooms have exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Each features a garden view and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room.A shared lounge with musical instruments, such as a Celtic harp and a flute, is available to guests. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing. Kinesiology sessions can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Beautiful bedroom in a beautiful house, with lovely hosts. Breakfast was great. Very good location. Very nice for a lovers’ holiday.
- Incredibly interesting house in an old village. Quite quirky with old beams and layout. Very comfortable room. Very welcoming hosts and an excellent breakfast. And a little harp music as well. We would highly recommend it and regret that our schedule only allowed us to stay one night.
- We were warmly welcomed by Michele who couldn’t have been more helpful, she was the perfect host. The 17th century building is charming with lovely exposed beams. It was so peaceful and cool that we slept really well. Superb homemade breakfast too.
- Cosy place, refined, elegancy, quality, music, decorations…..excellent French breakfast with home made jam (pumpkin, prune, pear:-)), croissants and …harp music.
- Beautifully furnished rooms, gorgeous views and amazing food! We loved it here and can’t wait to return. Michele and Eric were perfect hosts, both were warm and friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Kerarz – Chambre d’hôtes
Kerarz is located in Mauron, 29 mi from Rennes and 29 mi from Dinan. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Pontivy is 30 mi from Kerarz, while Redon is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 26 mi from Kerarz.
- Accueil très sympathique et très bons petits déjeuners copieux.
Tout était très bien! Situation idéale et centrale pour partir à la découverte de la forêt de Brocéliande.
Accueil très chaleureux, gentillesse des hôtes et excellent petit déjeuner.
- Le charme des hôtes, leur gentillesse, le cadre relaxant.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux, les propriétaires sont extrêmement gentils, endroit calme, propre. chambre familiale spacieuse
- L’ accueil chaleureux et les précieux conseils
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Gaël, Ianrhu has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Ianrhu has a grill.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or fishing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 31 miles from Ianrhu.
Hosts were very welcoming
Good continental breakfast
Coffee and tea in the room
Many games and toys for children
- Very welcoming and cosy place, nice room well equipped, good breakfast. Thank you, Jane!
- Super continental Breakfast, great location, warm and heartily welcome, all in all a unique atmosphere in a gorgeous landscape. Secret escape!
- What didn’t we like! Amazing room, jacuzzi tub, super-clean, great breakfast. Our little daughter loved the pool and the trampoline. There was table tennis, pools with goldfish, archery practice for kids. A shame we arrived late and had booked just one day. Extremely polite and accommodating hosts!
- An amazing place to stay. The hosts were welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. The gardens were magnificent and we loved the croaking frogs in the pond. Home made bread and eggs from their own hens for breakfast was just perfect. Jan recommended a place for dinner which was wonderful even in a thunderstorm.
- Hosts were very welcoming
Bed and Breakfast
Moulin de la Beraudaie
Moulin de la Beraudaie is located in Bohal, on the edge of the river La Claie. Set in a traditional-style property, the bed and breakfast includes a mill, a garden and a terrace. Guests can relax in the shared lounge and play darts and billiards.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms have a river view and a garden view. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A bottle of water and tea/coffee facilities are provided in each room. The continental breakfast includes cakes, yogurts and jams. A homemade meal can be served on site if you reserve in advance.It is a 20-minute drive from the city of Vannes and a 15-minute drive from Ploërmel. Saint-Jacques Airport is 37 mi away.
Large room and bathroom. Lovely “kitschy” decoration. Beautiful location in the country side on a river,
Nook and crannies in the garden. 40 mn from the beaches and tourist attractions. Nearby restaurants in medieval town. Table d’hôtes everyday but Monday . Helpful hosts for designing itineraries.
- Amazing under every single aspect. Stunning environment and beautiful, cosy furniture, such a dreamy place! Breakfast was AWESOME and the owners are simply delightful. I’d visit France again just to stay here one more time.
- El hotel es absolutamente fantástico, decorado con un gusto exquisito al mínimo detalle. Tiene unos jardines llenos de rincones para descansar y el entorno es precioso. Mi habitación parecía sacada de un cuento de hadas.
- Tout était parfait !! le lieu est vraiment superbe. Chambre spacieuse et calme à la décoration très raffinée. Les pièces de vie sont immenses, chaleureuses avec des jeux, billards et des livres. La table d’hôtes est digne d’un restaurant et le petit-déjeuner est extra. Et l’accueil était d’une gentillesse incroyable.
- Tutto, dalla posizione alla struttura, l’ambiente ed i dintorni, l’accoglienza ed il materiale informativo disponibile, ed una colazione molto ricca e variata.
- Large room and bathroom. Lovely “kitschy” decoration. Beautiful location in the country side on a river,
Bed and Breakfast
Le 14 St Michel
One of our best sellers in Josselin! This B&B is located in a 19th-century, stone house in the Breton village of Josselin. It features free Wi-Fi and a furnished outdoor terrace overlooking the garden.Featuring polished wooden floors and garden views from the large windows, the guest rooms at Le 14 St Michel are decorated in warm, neutral colors. Some rooms have a fireplace or a canopy bed. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A continental breakfast is provided daily and may be taken in the garden in warmer weather. Regional dishes may be sampled in the dining salon in the evening with a reservation.Josselin offers additional restaurants and shops as well as an 11th century castle, all less than 5 minutes’ walk from Le 14 St Michel. The B&B is 24 mi from Vannes SNCF Train Station, 12 mi from Brocéliande forest and 43 mi from Rennes.
- Beautiful historic house 100 feet from center of town. Ideal place to stay.
- Excellent location, lovely house, wonderful breakfast
- Nice place, pleasant garden to sit in, historical house, kind personnel
Everything! The hosts were very nice. The house and the gardens are perfect!
A lovely, lovely, lovely place.
Next time I will bring the family to enjoy what was a great experience as I was on a Solo Camino.
A pleasure to have stayed
Beautiful late 18th century stone building airy and cool.
Great location in the old quarter by the impressive church and next to the Priory (now a very good Spanish restaurant with authentic paella – worth a visit)
Lovely garden for sitting out in the evening.
We had a 1st floor spacious garden room with a lovely big bathroom. Very quiet, airy and peaceful. Sadly, the Gaugin painting on our bedroom wall wasn’t an original!
The period dining room is lovely and breakfast was superb with fresh croissant and homemade yoghurt and crepes. Bread with many jams and local apple juice.
If you are staying overnight Friday into Saturday then the street market takes up nearby parking but less than 3 mins through the park to plentiful parking.
Great location in this historic town.
Bed and Breakfast
L’Hermine du Lac
Located on the edge of the Lac au Duc lake, L’Hermine du Lac offers accommodations with free WiFi and free public parking.With natural tones, all rooms at the bed and breakfast boast views of the lake and the centenary trees. A flat-screen TV, courtesy tray and private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and shower are provided in each room. Some rooms have a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Lake views can also be enjoyed from the property’s breakfast lounge or the terrace. Guests may also relax in the garden.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings.The forest of Brocéliande is 8.7 mi away, Josselin 6.2 mi, Rochefort-en-Terre is 23 mi and Vannes 25 mi.
- We enjoyed our stay very much! Many thanks to our lovely hosts for taking such a good care of us! An evening stroll along the lake was wonderful and peaceful. Charming house, delicious breakfast — grateful for our stay and hope to be back again.
- We loved every aspect of our stay at L’Hermine du Lac. Sébastien and Corinne were the most gracious hosts who were attentive to our every need and provided a service of very high standards. Our hosts had an extensive knowledge of the region and it’s history, this was beneficial as we planned our daily visits. Located right across from a lake and a very nearby a forest, we really enjoyed being nestled within nature as we rested at the end of the day. Thank you for making us feel right at home, we will be back.
Very welcoming and nice hosts which try to help you in any way they can.
The house is gorgeous with a modern and relaxing decoration. The room and bathroom was full of beautiful details. Both spaces so clean. The view from the room is so peaceful, a lake surrounded by forest. The breakfast was plentiful and they gave us a piece of a typical pie from the area. Delicious! Everything of very good quality. We have such a great memories from this stay.
- Beautiful house in a lovely location. Delightful, friendly owners who go out of their way to be helpful and welcoming.
- Breakfast was delicious, sad we could only stay for one night.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Ploërmel, Marie-Pierre Valy features barbecue facilities and a garden. Each accommodations at the 3-star bed and breakfast has garden views and free WiFi. Each room comes with a terrace.At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a wardrobe. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A homemade continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Upon request, the property can also make reservations for guests at nearby restaurants.A bus stop can be found 1,000 feet away and the Voie Verte cycle pathway is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 32 mi from the accommodations. Private parking and a closed garage are available on site.
- What a lovely place and the ‘staff’ were very helpful and friendly.
- Very good host willing to please. Comfortable bed and plenty of hot water for the shower
- Didier and Marie-Pierre made us most welcome with a drink and home made gateaux on arrival. As the weather was nice we had this in the garden. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice, pancakes, cereal, yogurt, home made fruit tart and conserves. Freshly squeezed orange juice and of course coffee. Easy walking distance to Ploermel centre with a good choice of restaurants.
- Friendly host and he was helpful. Bedroom good size and clean bedsheets. Clean towels and good hot shower.
- Very helpful, giving lots of local information. Breakfast was excellent, room comfortable and clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôte is located in Ploërmel. Providing free WiFi, the property also has a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.At Chambre d’hôte guests are welcome to use a hot tub.The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- L’accueil, le lieu, le tout en fait A FAIRE IMPÉRATIVEMENT ?
- Un très bon accueil, endroit très agréable et petit déjeuner copieu avec des produits fait maison .
- Le cadre extérieur superbe jardin et le lieu très jolie et très bien situé quand on recherche le calme et la campagne . L’intérieur était très agréable et décoré avec beaucoup goût et avec énormément de charme . Nous avons été très bien accueilli avec beaucoup de gentillesse et professionnalisme.
- L’accueil est chaleureux et convivial, tout est fait pour que l’on se sente bien et à l’aise. Le jacuzzi est à disposition et très bien chauffé. Bon petit déjeuner.
Idéal pour se ressourcer:un cadre apaisant et des espaces chaleureux décorés avec goût.
J’ai eu l’impression de dormir chez des amis, disponibles et discrets à la fois.
Merci à Danielle pour sa gentillesse, son implication et ses confitures maison à ne pas rater !
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Les Grillettes has accommodations in Ploërmel with free WiFi and garden views.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 39 miles from Les Grillettes.
- L’accueil, la qualité des prestations et le confort
Le B&B parfait pour visiter la région.
De l’accueil au petit déjeuner, tout était parfait. Je recommande sans hésiter!
- Très bon accueil, chambre et salle de bain parfaites
20 mai 2019-
Accueil très sympathique.
Espaces généreux d’une propreté exemplaire.
La décoration méticuleuse crée une atmosphère apaisante, c’est agréable à regarder ; on y observe beaucoup d’idées, mais l’ensemble est bien équilibré.
Le petit déjeuner est à la hauteur du ressenti :généreux, subtil et originaL
Roger et Joëlle
- Le petit déjeuné était super avec la petite crêpe et bien d’autre bonne chose à manger , que du bonheur. J’ai dormi comme un ange. Les propriétaires sont très gentils et disponibles.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a renovated, 15th-century mansion, this guest house is located in Taupont, in the heart of Brittany region. Manoir Desnachez is surrounded by a 14764 ft² garden and guests can relax on one of the furnished terraces or access the hot tub and the sauna with a supplement.All of the rooms at Manoir Desnachez are decorated in a unique style, mixing modern and classic decor and feature free WiFi access and a desk. Each also includes a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer. Tea and coffee making facilities are also provided.A buffet breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room. Dinners are also available at Manoir Desnachez upon prior reservation.Free private parking is also possible on site and Loyat Castle is 3.7 mi away. Josselin and its castle are a 10-minute drive from the guest house and Broceliande Forest is also only 6.2 mi away.
Very tastefully decorated room and sitting area, nice and warm in a Winter’s night in January.
Excellent breakfast, specially the home made yoghurt and almond tart!
- Loved our private little cottage. Great breakfast and very friendly owners.
What a wonderful piece of Heaven. The chalet was a delight surrounded by a magical garden. The two hosts were exceptional .The breakfast was all home made and was served in a most beautiful room.
The two hosts have amazing taste in décor and are both very talented.
They are very proud of their restored manor house and were brought on a guided tour .
In our two week tour of France this property rated the highest.
Thank you Christian and Bernard for a most memorable stay in your wonderful property.
- Beautiful location very good owner who was patient with my lack of french
We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast, the variety off food offered was excellent and well prepared.
Many other small details such as the wifi and the ability for us to watch UK TV were details which have never experienced anywhere else.
- Very tastefully decorated room and sitting area, nice and warm in a Winter’s night in January.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vieux Taupont Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vieux Taupont Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vieux Taupont Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vieux Taupont Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!