10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Bed and Breakfast
Détente en Luberon
Détente en Luberon is located in Viens, 11 mi from Apt. Free private parking is available on site. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The room has a private entrance. There is a sink and a toilet in the room. Guests have access to a bathroom, shared with the owners. Other facilities include a shared terrace and garden.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, horse riding and cycling.L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is 34 mi from Détente en Luberon. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- La proprietaria è molto ospitale e pronta a venire incontro ad ogni esigenza. La colazione era molto buona e con prodotti locali.
- La situation magique de cet endroit et l’accueil de nos hôtes qui illumine ce petit coin de paradis.
- L’acceuil et la gentillesse de la maîtresse de maison qui nous a très bien accueilli le cadre et la vu étais magnifique très bon petit déjeuner je recommande l’établissement
Un petit déjeuner fait maison avec des produits locaux et une splendide vue sur les montagnes !
Un dépaysement et un petit weekend parfait pour une reconnexion parfaite avec la nature!
Les hôtes étaient très accueillants et extrêmement sympathiques.
Mention spéciale au petit-déjeuner qui était extraordinaire.
Bed and Breakfast
Just 2.5 mi from The Verdon Natural Regional Park, La Fontaine B&B is set in a farm with characteristic Provençal decoration, outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace with BBQ facilities. The owner is a horse breeder, and guests can enjoy a free guided tour and see many animals on site. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.The guest rooms come with a private bathroom with hairdryer and shower. Some also offer wooden beams. A washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities are available, upon request.Every morning, guests will enjoy a continental breakfast with a range of homemade jam, cake, French pastries and fruit juice on the terrace on sunny days. Homemade meals cooked by the host are also available upon request.Guests can drive 0.6 mi to visit Simiane-la-Rotonde medieval village or 6.2 mi to the Colorado Provençal sight. From April to November you can visit Abbaye de Valsaintes, 3.1 mi away. Manosque Train Station is located 25 mi from the property.
- Although coffee was not my taste the jam and the cakes homemade were delicious . Surroundings very nice . Nice house . pool pleasant and our host Bernard was very pleasant .We dd not have diner there but apparently it is a good place to eat . We stayed there because we attended to the Night of Stars and saw plenty flying stars and beautiful milky way
- Das Frühstück super lecker. Die Lage ist super ruhig und wunderschön.
- Die Leute sind nett, die Lage ist in Ordnung, man kann in 20 Minuten zu Fuß sehr schön ins Dorf gehen. Das Anwesen liegt mitten in der Natur.
- Trotz sehr kurzfristiger Buchung herzlicher Empfang. Gemeinsames köstliches Abendessen mit der Familie an einer grossen Tafel, welches der Hausherr zubereitet hatte. Ruhiger Platz. Liebevolles mit vielen kl Details eingerichtetes Zimmer. Selbst gemachte Marmelade zum Frühstück.
- Le calme et jolie vue sur le village. l’accueil est chaleureux . Petit déjeuner copieux.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine De Pradaous
One of our top picks in Reillanne.Domaine De Pradaous is set in Reillanne, within a 30-minute drive of Forcalquier, Apt and Manosque. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property is 29 mi from Luberon.The lavender fields at Plateau de Valensole are 45 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 62 mi from Domaine De Pradaous.
- Big room and beautiful bathroom, restaurant staff was very nice. Pool area and view are gorgeous.
- Very nice hosts. The pool is also great for relaxing.
- Great location for day trips to explore villages and lavender fields; very friendly hosts; excellent restaurant on-site; beautiful building (modernized old structure) and nicely designed pool area; free on-site parking;
- Owners very friendly, helpful. Interesting to talk to. Accommodation very clean & comfortable. Good breakfast. Good pool. Excellent restaurant on site.
- Our second visit to Domains de Pradaous and we were delighted that our stay exceeded the first, with the addition of ‘Bar A’ Vin & Tapas,a big plus for the resort.We will return,thank you.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Reillanne, Etoile D’Euria offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Etoile D’Euria has a grill.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 45 miles from Etoile D’Euria.
- Host really nice and helpful. He was always ready to give us tips on the best villages to go, best places to see the lavander fields or escape the heat or the tourist waves.. he made us discover many little gems in the area. The B&B is lovely, few steps from the village center, but still in a very quiet corner, under an old church with a beautiful view over the hills all around
- Facilities including washing machine were good. The village is beautiful. Less traffic. Location of the village is almost middle between different places to visit.
- The B&B is lovely with nice view over the hills and is located in a small beautiful village. The owner was very welcoming; we had very interesting conversations with him. The room was big, clean with everything we needed. The breakfast was good. The parking place of our motorbike was outside the front door. We would love to visit it again.
- Up on the hill close to the old church, lovely view, clean, tasteful, small pool in very private garden, great breakfast with lots of fruit beside excellent croissants and pains au chocolat. Owner very welcoming, ready with many suggestions for the day; we had interesting conversations. Sheets and blankets instead of quilt, which was very appreciated in this hot weather.
- Comfortable room. Friendly hosts. Lovely big kitchen, living area where we were able to cook. Bit of a jumble of stuff but charming in its way.
Bed and Breakfast
L’Auberge Espagnole – Bed & Breakfast
Located in the center of Apt, L’Auberge Espagnole is 250 feet from Saint-Anne Cathedral and 12 mi from Gordes. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a covered terrace with a panoramic view.Each room features wooden floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or walk-in shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with jams, pastries and toast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room, which has exposed beams and a fireplace. Restaurants can be found within 350 feet of the property.L’Auberge Espagnole is 9.3 mi from Lacoste and 3.1 mi from Gargas. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Friendly and knowledgeable hosts. A central location to visit other areas of the Luberon. A great Saturday morning market.
- Warm welcome, spacious rooms, kitchen, large bed, location, breakfast
- Great location in centre of Apt and ideal if wanting to explore some of the nearby villages (Roussillon, Gordes etc) with easy parking close by. Nice and comfy room, bathroom is a little small/dated but otherwise a great stay
- Characterful property with lovely touches. Particularly liked the roof terrace for breakfast (and cat cuddles!). Thank you for a very enjoyable stay!
Lovely room, perfect location, excelent breakfast. The host is amable and speak english very Well. Thanks a lot,
Maria and António 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a 19th-century former foundry in Rustrel, in the Natural Regional Park of the Lubéron, La Forge offers a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. The guest rooms are individually decorated and free WiFi access is provided.Each room has direct access to the garden and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily, featuring homemade cakes and jams. Barbecue facilities are available on site.There is free private parking on site. You can visit the famous Ocher quarries which are just a 5-minute drive from the property.
- The room was excellent, very comfortable and clean with large king size beds. Guests are able to use a small communal kitchen, fridge and TV etc. Breakfast is lovely, served outside in the garden. The host is very approachable.
- Kate was extremely friendly and helpful, we had such a lovely stay. The Forge is a stunning building in beautiful surroundings. The interior is so tastefully and beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Our only complaint is we didn’t get to stay longer! we highly recommend staying here.
- Excellent breakfasts. Lovely welcome from our hosts.
- Highly recommend La Forge if you want to stay somewhere that is totally unique and off the beaten track. Kate the owner is a wonderful host. amazing attention to detail in the bedrooms, the communal areas, the grounds, the breakfast! Will definitely return!
- The total ambiance …very attractive…our room very clean, very comfortable……our hostess very charming/chatty
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes le Mirail
Featuring free WiFi, a 10×10 feet outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Chambre d’hôtes le Mirail offers accommodations in La Motte-d’Aigues, in the Luberon region. It is 23 mi from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and a separate toilet.Breakfast is included and served in the morning.Shops and restaurants can be found 1.2 mi away.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Apt is 23 mi from Chambre d’hôtes le Mirail, while L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is 37 mi away. Marseille Provence Airport is 38 mi from the property.
- Beautiful, clean & spacious room, amazing pool, breakfast in a nice garden. Really nice place to stay at!
The room was modern and very clean.
We were lucky to be able to borrow a bike so we could explore the surrounding area.
- Great location, need to stay at least 3 nights to enjoy.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour chez Véronique.
Le lieu est un véritable havre de paix dans lequel on s’y sent parfaitement bien de la première à la dernière seconde du séjour.
Véronique est une excellente hôte: bienveillante, souriante, sympathique et de très bons conseils.
Nous reviendrons sans hésitation.
Un 10/10 bien mérité
- LIEU PLEIN DE charmes. Accueil de Véronique délicat et plein d attention. Déco très raffinée. Petit déjeuner copieux, un regal sous le noisetier. Grand calme. Jardin plein d essences differentes. Piscine magnifique.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Granges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Villars, just 5 minutes’ drive from Apt and 10 minutes’ drive from Les Ocres. There is a 6562 ft² garden with sun loungers. The property offers a games room and free private parking is available on site. Guests can enjoy views of the surrounding vineyards and the village of Saint-Saturnin-lès-Apt.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Guests staying in the rooms have access to a shared refrigerator.The one-bedroom apartment features a private entrance, a kitchenette, a dining area, a seating area and a bathroom. There is also a private terrace.Homemade meals are available at the property if reserved 24 hours in advance.You will find a shared lounge with tourist brochures and table tennis table at the property.Biking trails to Les Ocres depart from the property. Aix-en-Provence is 27 mi from Les Granges, while Avignon is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- The owner was very friendly, the breakfast was very good. The location was good for what we had planned. Very quiet country side.
- Cost homestay among vineyards,nice bathroom, I had breakfast in relaxing view, the owner gave me good information to explore wonderful lavender fields in short time I had.
- Friendly, beautiful home and location, wonderful breakfast. Big room. Great value!
- Breakfast is good. Owner pretty nice and her dog was kindly. Good room and garden.
- great value for family travel. We enjoyed the breakfast at the garden. everything good and lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
La Petite Campagne
Located 1.2 mi from Mane’s village center, La Petite Campagne offers 2 suites with a private terrace, a courtyard and views of the Mane village, Forcalquier Perched Village and the Lure mountain. A free WiFi access is available and guests can enjoy a seasonal pool onsite.The rooms feature an outdoor dining area and a private bathroom with a shower. They also have a private entrance, a coffee machine and a microwave.Breakfast is served on the terrace during summer and in the dining room for the rest of the year, and it includes fresh orange juice, homemade jam, fruit, bread and pastries. Activities that can be enjoyed nearby include cultural visits such as to Saint-Michel Observatory and Sauvan Castle, and air balloon rides.Biking can be enjoyed in the Luberon paths. Guests can also visit France’s 7th largest bookstore, which is located in Banon, where characteristic goat cheeses are also produced. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything. Perfect! Thank you so much for one of the best holiday!
- Beautiful house with swimming pool, excellent breakfast in the fancy room, friendly host !!
It was very beautiful, convenient and comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious, mostly all homemade, a lot of choices, the table was very nicely put together.
The tenant was so nice, friendly, caring, helfpul.
- The most amazing continental breakfast ever. I’d never seen such a selection of teas, jams and honeys, along with home made yoghurt, apple compote and freshly squeezed juice. A very friendly and attentive hostess. Comfortable beds in a very clean apartment with lovely views. A peaceful rural location ,but well signed and in fact not far from the main road. And a delightful little dog called Snoopy…
- Breakfast was incredible with various jams, creams, freshly baked cakes, fruit …
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Apt in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 24 mi from Aix-en-Provence, Longo Mai features a sun room and views of the city. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The sun room features a seating area with coffee & tea making facilities for your convenience. The room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.This bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Avignon is 30 mi from Longo Mai, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Great location. Wonderful, informative hosts. We will absolutely recommend the property to friends and family. Also, we very much enjoyed the morning breakfast on the terrace.
- My husband and I stayed here for one night during our roadtrip through Provence and it was the perfect place to get some rest and catch the Saturday market in Apt (literally right outside the door!). Our hosts were incredibly friendly and we loved the cat who lives here 🙂 The top floor of the building has the adorable sunroom in the photographs and our host brought us breakfast here in the morning. It was the perfect sunny spot to have some coffee and pastries before heading out.
- Great location! Clean, spacious, and comfortable. Friendly, helpful owners. Fantastic terrace on the roof for breakfast or having a drink. Pity we only stayed one night as we were walking through. Would definitely stay again.
- Fantastic, very friendly host and nice, cosy apartment in historic building. Delicious breakfast, served on top floor of the building which overlooks the town.
- Very welcoming hosts (who even explained possible itineraries!) and great rooms. Very good value for money and breakfast on the terrace is lovely.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!