10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vieillevie Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Vieillevie Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vieillevie Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vieillevie Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vieillevie Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vieillevie Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vieillevie Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vieillevie Auvergne:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La Roumec
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi access and a garden with terrace, La Roumec is a B&B located 3.1 mi from Escandolières and from Saint Christophe Vallon, with shops and restaurants.The air-conditioned rooms at this characteristic Aveyron house have a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms, which can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 guests.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. A shared living area and shared kitchen are available for guests.La Roumec B&B is located just 6.2 mi from Marcillac Vallon, and just over 12 mi from Conques, Belcastel and Rodez. Outdoor activities include hiking, horse riding and cycling, and there is free parking on site.
- We loved this property so much, we stayed an extra day!!! The hosts Jennifer and John were awesome! Friendly, funny and very accommodating! The room was lovely, with nice touches like fresh water, nice big tub for a bubble bath, tea or coffee upon arrival in the warm and cozy salon, a lovely window overlooking the beautiful countryside, and high quality, yummy bedding!
- Great B&B experience. Hosts were lovely, the room was great and the upstairs kitchen area was very useful for preparing meals. We really liked being able to gather some food together and enjoy it out on the terrace area. The pool was great too ! The location means you need to drive, but there are some wonderful small villages like Conques and Belcastel to visit.
- Very warm welcome from Jenny and John . Beautiful property, bedroom and bathroom. Very warm and comfortable and exceptional value for money. Would definitely stay again and recommend to family and friends. ( Jenny/John – We have put an offer on a house…eek..!!:)
- Ideal stop over on way to south of France. Lovely bedroom, with use of kitchen and dining room, great place to relax after a long journey, went for a walk and saw some wild dear in near by field. Host were a lovely English couple who provided me with gluten free bread and cereal for my breakfast..
Lovely place in a great location on the countryside.
The owners are simply amazing, easy-going, friendly people…
The breakfast is great and the room and decoration excellent.
You should stay here if you are on this area.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Le Fel in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 11 mi from Conques, Malrieu features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Located by the river, the room has a private bathroom. A row-boat can be borrowed for free.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Rodez is 34 mi from Malrieu, while Aurillac is 19 mi from the property.
A very unusual setting, like visiting middle earth!
The road was very quiet and great to walk along. Just a km down was a very friendly place where you could rent canoes to go down the Lot. A beautiful stay!
- It is an enchanting apartment with a charming and welcoming host, and exactly as described. I would say it is unique and peaceful and a place I’d love to revisit.
- Emplacement et originalité de l hébergement paisible , confortable et à l écart de toute habitation…INSOLITE!
- Le cadre est idyllique, nous avons passé une nuit dans cette petite grange retapée, c’était superbe ! Notre hôte était très gentil et discret, le lieu très confortable. Le petit déjeuner était parfait. On le recommandera et on reviendra !
L habitation authentique et original.
La situation proche des lieux touristiques et du Lot. Le propriétaire est aux petits soins pour vous satisfaire.
- A very unusual setting, like visiting middle earth!
Bed and Breakfast
LA TRUITE QUI CHANTE
- The little hotel is very charming right on the Lot river. Dinner was delicious and every staff member was lovely and so helpful. I understand they are renovating this autumn. It will become a spectacular destination. We will be back 😀
- This is a pop up hotel! Owners say it opened in June and will close in October for a major refurbishment. It is simple and basic, but it is clean, comfortable enough (beds, bathroom) and the location by the River Lot is great. We stayed on our way to the nearby beautiful village and abbey of Conques. We had an equally simple dinner at the hotel’s pop up outdoors “guingette” with a short menu of fine galettes and platters of charcuterie and cheese to share. Breakfast is continental and food produce are good and locally sourced, including the delicious apricot and fresh almond jam. Take advantage of this good value stopover this summer before the planned transformation!
Situation calme au bord du Lot.
Patron et personnel charmants.
Chambre simple, parfaitement propre.
Repas excellent avec des produits locaux.
- Nous avons tout aimé, le personnel, le cadre, la chambre, les repas.
- Ruhige Lage direkt am Fluss. Leckere Crèpe zum Nachtessen. Sehr sympathische Gastgeber.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Le Castellou offers accommodations in Conques, 19 mi from Rodez.Every room is located on the upper floors and has a private bathroom.Evening meals can be served upon prior reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Aurillac is 23 mi from Le Castellou, while Figeac is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 14 mi from Le Castellou.
The room was really wonderful and big enough for myself. The host was really kind and explained to me where and what time to take the bus back to Rodez. I highly recommend this place!!
Also it us just a 5 min walk to the center part. ( although the path is a little steep)
- The genuine, caring and enthusiastic manner of the owners….towards people , creativity and the environment .
- Our room was very comfortable as was the whole premises. Our host cooked dinner which was beautiful as was breakfast. So close to the old town.
- nice decorage room , comfort bed , spacious room ,
Hotel owner was so nice and friendly. Her cat was also friendly (name is Carpet) haha. The location was so close to the Conques city center. we can walk about 10 minutes. But if somebody so strong may be 5 minutes. up heel.
Wonderful decoration !! Beautiful hotel.
- The room was really wonderful and big enough for myself. The host was really kind and explained to me where and what time to take the bus back to Rodez. I highly recommend this place!!
Bed and Breakfast
La Roquette in Grand-Vabre provides eco-friendly accommodations with free bikes and barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is featured.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a private bathroom. Only compost toilets are provided on site.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Conques is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Rodez is 22 mi from the property. Rodez – Aveyron Airport is 17 mi away.
- La Roquette is a very special place run by an owner and her daughter who are very aware of the human impact on the environment and are trying very hard to minimize it. We got a very warm welcome and felt the whole time we were part of this home. It is centrally located with access to very interesting old medieval villages and beautiful scenery.
- The perfect spot to relax and explore the whole area! Very friendly hosts.
- Le calme dans la verdure et le respect des gens qui nous accueille
Le cadre, l accueil, la région et le calme.
- Freundlicher Empfang. Behandelt wie ein Familienmitglied. Gutes Frühstück und Abendessen. Super Lage, wer Ruhe und Natur sucht findet beides hier.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir des Pelies
Located 3.7 mi from Conques, one of the most beautiful villages in France, Le Manoir des Pelies has an outdoor swimming pool, a library, free parking, and English-speaking staff.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, include homemade and local produce. Homemade evening meals are also available on request and some restaurants can be found between 1,300 feet and 6.2 mi away.Traditionally decorated, the rooms all have a bathroom with shower, free toiletries, hairdryer and toilet. Some rooms have views of the Lot River and some rooms have free Wi-Fi.Le Manoir des Pelies is set 22 mi from Rodez Airport and Rocamadour is 50 mi away. Guests can enjoy canoeing and kayaking on the Lot River next to the property.
- Very nice owners; excellent coffee and breakfast. Nice shower and bathroom.
- Superb comfort, furnishings, size of room, view, serenity, breakfast and owners combined to make us wish we had stayed much longer.
La maison magnifiquement restaurée par les propriétaires est splendide, logee au bord du lot , dans un endoit bucolique.
Nous avons été tres bien accueillis, le confort de notre gîte etait parfait et décoré avec beaucoup de gout. Le petit dejeuner est complet et préparé avec beaucoup de soins, et ceci dans une tres belle pièce.
Le jardin est splendide et reposant.
Grand merci aux propriétaires pour leur gentillesse et leurs conseils . Bravo continuez comme cela.
- Tout y était : calme, accueil chaleureux, équipement complet, petit déjeuner excellent avec des produits de très grande qualité, en partie faits “maison”
- la situaton au bord du Lot , à qq km de Conques , le manoir lui-même et son magnifique jardin en bord de lot , beaucoup de goût , un salon bibliothèque cosy , l accueil de nos hôtes ainsi que les conseils avisés de visites à ne pas manquer , la disponibilité pour des renseignements pratiques d orientation ou autres , un petit déjeuner tout fait maison et bio , un choix multiple de produits variés et tous excellents .
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Cyprien-sur-Dourdou, Le Curieux provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. The accommodations feature a hot tub.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. At Le Curieux you’ll find a restaurant serving French and Local cuisine.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or benefit from the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Marcillac, 14 miles from Le Curieux, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The owner of the establishment was lovely. Really interesting person who treated me and my friend like we were the guest of honour in his home. Loved my stay here and would recommend it to other travellers
- Le propriétaire très sympathique, connaît bien sa région et est de très bons conseils pour les lieux à visiter
- El alojamiento es bello y confortable, al igual que el paisaje que lo rodea. Pero lo que más nos impactó fue la atención del anfitrión Ivs, muy amable y atento, quien nos hizo sentir como en casa, inclusive disfrutamos de interesantes charlas acerca de la cultura de cada país. Excelente estadía. Muy recomendable.
• El propietario, Yves, muy amable.
• Hacía calor pero con el ventilador se sobrellevaba bien.
• La zona muy tranquila, se duerme sin ruido alguno.
- L’approche sympathique du personnel. Le partage et la transmission des activités en place.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Chou
One of our top picks in Entraygues-sur-Truyère.Le Petit Chou is a charming bed and breakfast with 4 cozy rooms and a locally known tea room, which offers light menu options, hot and cold drinks and musical evenings during winter.Its 4 rooms are individually decorated and have private private bathrooms offering free natural toiletries. 2 of the rooms have a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available as well as a courtesy tray and an espresso coffee machine.In the back of this establishment, guests will find an Epicerie Fine selling artisan chocolate, olive oils, and other delicacies from around the world. The breakfast consist of hot drinks, juice, ham, French pastries, bread, yogurt and homemade compotes.Le Petit Chou sits a few hundred yards from the Truyère River in Entraygues-sur-Truyere in the Lot Valley.
- The room we were given was charming, with a very comfy bed and a nice bathroom. We could not have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant (make sure to book ahead of your arrival) but their advice were excellent.
- Wonderful quirky room crammed with antiques and interesting old bits and pieces, but all mod cons as well,to make for a very comfortable stay. The breakfast was wonderful with a fantastic range of teas and was served in the quaint tea shop. I would highly recommend le petit Chou if you’re looking for somewhere that little bit special!
- The rooms are very nicely decorated. Having breakfast at the terrace was also very nice. The place is very quiet at night. Finally, I highly recommend the associated restaurant for dinner.
- Beautiful room very tastefully decorated with a nice modern ensuite. Pleasant view over the market square. Breakfast was above average for France. The restaurant was really excellent, small choice of dishes but really well cooked and excellently presented complemented with attentive service from the owner. Pre booking is recommended as limited number of tables.
- Old House located in the centre near the river. Renovated shabby chic with lots of attention to detail. Very unusual the combination of luxury and shabby. Beautifully done, obviously someone with taste who had put his heart into it. Tea and coffee in room. Lovely shower and bathroom, lots of towels. Very comfy bed. Breakfast was great. Everything was done in style and we would definitely stay there again. Lovely restaurant next door.
Bed and Breakfast
La Porte Valette
La Porte Valette, located in Entraygues-sur-Truyère, is characterized by its 16th-century facade. The guest house includes a courtyard and a balcony, and there are 3 cats.Accessible via a flight of stairs, all of the rooms at La Porte Valette have a view of the patio and bathrooms featuring a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of them have exposed beams, stone walls and antique furniture.For an additional fee, guests can enjoy a breakfast of cereal, yogurt, compote, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice and apple juice. There is also a selection of croissants, pastries and fresh breads. Cheese and eggs are also available on request. Guests can also use the fully equipped kitchen on site.You can use the free WiFi access in the entire apartment. There are a washing machine and ironing facilities available for free on site. You can also relax in the communal lounge and watch the TV.The guest house is located 16 mi from the city of Espalion which is on Saint James’ Way and 28 mi from Aurillac and its train station. Free secure parking is available for motorbikes and bicycles at the property, and free public parking can be found nearby but is restricted.
- Friendly and welcoming hosts. Clean and comfortable room. Great night’s sleep. Perfect location. We were in the family room – loved the extra room and refrigerator! Great value.
- Beautiful historic building in best part of town, lovely room and very reasonably priced.
- Location very pretty. Nice small boutiques, small village.
- Very helpful and friendly owner! She drove more than 20 km for us. Beyond this, the breakfast was very good.
What lovely hosts, had a really comfy nights sleep, excellent breakfast and a perfect location.
would love to stay here again when in this area.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hotes Le Ponsonnet
Chambre D’Hôtes Le Ponsonnet is an Aveyron guest house located a 15-minute drive from Conques. Overlooking the countryside, the house’s garden has a terrace and outdoor swimming pool. On site, there is a tennis table, free bikes rental and free Wi-Fi access.Each of the property’s 3 bedrooms features a private bathroom with toilets, either with a walk-in shower or a bath tub.In the morning, a buffet breakfast is serves. It includes pastries, homemade cakes, fresh fruit, fresh orange juice, pancakes and hot drinks. Guests will find various restaurants 6.2 mi away from the property.In the surroundings, the medieval city of Conques is located 6.2 mi away. Saint-Christophe’s Train Station is a 20-minute drive away and Rodez Airport a 35-minute drive from this guest house, where free parking is possible.
Where to start?
On the top of a hill with fabulous views in every direction, an infinity pool and hot tub looking over the valley. Both spotless like everything else here. Only three guest rooms all differently themed.
Unbelievable and very varied breakfasts, we never wanted lunch all the time we were there.
A fully equipped outside kitchen for guests’ use, with an outdoor eating area or an invitation to use the dining room if it was cold.
A huge old oak tree to sit under when it was hot, just taking in the fabulous view.
Marie Jo worked in the hospitality industry for many years and it shows in her attention to detail, while Gilbert is friendliness itself.
I do not write gushing reviews and I’m not afraid to criticise but I cannot think of any way they can improve.
It’s the perfect place to relax, which is why we changed our plans and stayed longer here.
- Friendly hosts and excellent breakfast. Nice quiet location, albeit a bit away from the village with restaurants, with good big pool and beautiful views everywhere.
- Perfecte gastheer en gastvrouw. Niets was te veel. Geweldig uitzicht. Mooie kamer met leuk klein terras. Zeer mooie badkamer. Ontbijt was heerlijk.
- Un emplacement idyllique avec vues superbes de tous les côtés, un couple d’hôtes accueillants et sympathiques, une chambre tout confort. Bref un endroit que vous nous n’oublierez pas
- De vriendelijke mensen en het uitstekende ontbijt
- Where to start?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vieillevie Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vieillevie Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vieillevie Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vieillevie Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!