10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vialas Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Véronique Guest House is set in a 17th century property with garden. Surrounded by nature, it is ideally located for exploring the outdoors.The cozy guest rooms feature a private bathroom with bath or shower.Breakfast is available daily. It includes home made products such as fruit and flower jams, chocolate, a variety of breads (including fig and chestnut breads) and pastries. The host can also prepare other meals if you request in advance. Guests have access to a furnished terrace with BBQ facilities.The Cevennes natural park, an exceptional, protected territory featuring diverse terrain and a rich variety of flora and fauna, is 6.2 mi from the property.You can play tennis at a court just 2,650 feet away. Restaurants and shops can be found within 0.6 mi.
- Accueil très sympathique, propreté de la chambre, bon petit déjeuner en grande partie maison dans une ambiance familiale.
- L’accueil de Madame Véronique et le petit-déjeuner du terroir !
- Bon petit déjeuner,la chambre donnait sur la montagne,c’etait très calme et agréable
- l’hôtesse fort aimable, la profusion de fleurs, le bon lit et le bon p’tit déjeûner!
- Très bon accueil de Véronique et très bon petit déjeuner
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Le Collet-de-Dèze, 19 mi from Alès, Lou Prierou features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Mende is 50 mi from Lou Prierou, while Anduze is 28 mi away. Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport is 56 mi from the property.
- It was utterly remote – a real break from the world
- Setting, tranquility, swimming pool surrounded by trees
- L’accueil, le lieu en pleine nature, le gite, la piscine
- Le lieu magique au fond des bois , l’acc très sympathique , la maison
- L endroit est magique au milieu de la nature et ruisseaux maison très chaleureuse et confortable
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Chamborigaud, La Ribeyrette provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.La Ribeyrette has a terrace.A grill is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 53 miles from La Ribeyrette.
- This was a small stone cabin with 2 wonderful rooms. Great shower and great bed for a restful sleep. Could stay here a night or big enough for a few days.
Nathalie and Frédérick were excellent hosts. The room was very comfortable with high standard accessories. We had the use of the adjoining lounge and terrace. We were fortunate to have booked an evening meal which we thoroughly enjoyed on the terrace as all the restaurants and the hotel in town were closed.
The breakfast was excellent and set us up for the day walking. Highly recommended.
- Quiet location, friendly hosts, characterful room with modern shower. Upgraded to a studio with a kitchen (which we used as all 4 restaurants in town were closed on the wednesday night!).
- Nous avons apprécié de séjourner dans un lieu où les hôtes sont de véritables HÔTES (disponibilité, écoute, conseils, générosité…) Un petit déjeuner varié avec, entre autres, pains frais et confitures maison pour bien débuter la journée. Un espace extérieur bien aménagé pour se reposer à l’ombre ou se rafraîchir dans la piscine.
- Sehr freundlich und herzlich die Besitzer. Sehr einfach die Unterkunft aber Ruhe pur. Für uns aber ausreichend und eine neue Erfahrung.
Bed and Breakfast
La vallée de Gaïa
With mountain views, La vallée de Gaïa is located in Saint-Hilaire-de-Lavit and has free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.La vallée de Gaïa has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 62 miles from the accommodation.
This is a merveillous place (tres belle) en French, the owners are really sweet, the mountains breathtaking, the lamb cutlets were perfect, the little creek also great for a swim. The only thing is that it is a bit hard to find. Don’t go there for the big screen TV.
Thank you so very much for your hospitality.
Marc and Chloe
- Everything was perfect.Very friendly hosts! Fantastic view!
- The food and drink was excellent and we loved the personal service and range of local seasonal produce we had.
This place is a sanctuary. The wind was blowing hard when we arrived and seemed to deliver us to the top of the mountain, where we stared at the view for a very long time because it was so good we were unable to fully comprehend it. At no notice our hosts cooked for us the most beautiful and carefully made meal and welcomed us to their home not as strangers but as friends.
A restorative 24 hours
- The owners were very nice and very obliging. The view was breathtaking and the breakfast was very fresh and tasty!
- This is a merveillous place (tres belle) en French, the owners are really sweet, the mountains breathtaking, the lamb cutlets were perfect, the little creek also great for a swim. The only thing is that it is a bit hard to find. Don’t go there for the big screen TV.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Vieux Moulin
Featuring views of the mountains, Le Vieux Moulin is a B&B located in the heart of Le Collet-de-Dèze, a small village in the south of the Lozère region. It offers guestrooms with free WiFi and a view of the mountains.A continental breakfast is available daily and it can be served in the restaurant or on the terrace during summer. Guests can enjoy a drink by the fireplace in the seating area.The restaurant serves homemade regional specialties and a range of wines can be enjoyed. In the warmer months, meals can be enjoyed on the terrace.From le Vieux Moulin guests have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Languedoc-Roussillon and the landscapes of the Cevennes National Park.The B&B is located between Causses and Vallées Cévenoles, both UNESCO heritage sites, and free private parking is available on site.
- The room was quite adequate and comfortable considering the building was over a century old and our host Guilliam was friendly and helpful. He was also a great chef and the dinner and breakfast were absolutely excellent. I would return here just for his cooking.
- The location is just far enough away from the main road to be very quiet. The one-star rooms are basic, but spacious enough and spotless. We expected a nice meal based on reviews but were agreeably suprised by the Creole-type food. The rooms are a good value and the menu is a bargain. The hosts are welcoming and knowlegeable as to available ourdoor activities.
- If you are traveling through the Park de Cevennes by car and want to stay in a welcoming family run B&B, you will enjoy staying at Vieux Moulin. The food was excellent and the service was friendly. The owners speak English well. There is good signage for Vieux Moulin on the highway that cuts through the town. It is the best place to stay and eat in Le Collet de Deze.
- Excellent petit déjeuner et l’accueil très chaleureux
Les chants des hirondelles en ouvrant le fenêtres au petit matin, le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse qui surplombe la montagne.Le dîner succulent en goût et en parfum, le service et la gentillesse ainsi que les bons conseils de Guillaume pour les visites dans l’arrière pays. Point central pour découvrir cette belle région des Cévennes, je reviendrai promis.
“Comme à la maison”
Maxime et Véronique
Bed and Breakfast
Le Manoir au Soleil
Le Manoir au Soleil is a Manor House offering B&B accommodations. It offers to its guest an outdoor swimming pool and garden.Rooms feature simple, classic décor and feature a private bathroom and a kettle. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Evening meals can be prepared upon request and for a surcharge.Arles is 9.3 mi away, Parc des Cevennes is 19 mi away and Anduze is 16 mi away. Free parking is available onsite.
Très calme mais très proche de la N106. Pratique donc.
La grande maison et la grande chambre. Literie très confortable.
La piscine un plus, toujours.
Bon petit déjeuner.
Hôtes très aimables.
l’accueil des propriétaires, le calme. Le petit déjeuner. La vue sur les montagnes
Les possibilités de randonnées à proximité et la mise à disposition de documentations.
- Schönes Bad, Parkplatz,gutes Restaurant in ca 1 Km Entfernung
- Härligt hus med vackert läge, fin pool och väldigt trevliga ägare. Suveräna rum med supersköna sängar.
– La taille de la chambre
– Le charme de cette vieille bâtisse
– La vue sur la colline en face, au matin
– La taille et le confort du lit
– La gentillesse de Martial le propriétaire
– La piscine
- Très calme mais très proche de la N106. Pratique donc.
Bed and Breakfast
La Seigneurie de Naves
La Seigneurie de Naves is a renovated 13th-Century inn, located in the medieval village of Naves, just 1.6 mi from Les Vans and 8.1 mi from Banne. It offers an outdoor swimming pool in its large garden and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.The rooms at Seigneurie de Naves are decorated in a traditional style and include free toiletries. Each room also features an LCD TV.Fresh bread, jam and yogurts are just some of the items on offer at breakfast, which can be served in the solarium. The hosts can also prepare a family-style set menu.Free, public parking is possible nearby. Other local attractions include the medieval village of Balazuc and the famous Pont d’Arc, both 19 mi away. The Ardèche Gorges are also 19 mi away.
- We had a very nice welcome of the ‘Lady of the house’. The room was like in a ‘dream’. Very good bed, nice bathroom, good breakfast.
- The whole place was beautifully furnished and looked after. The garden and pool area were simply gorgeous and we loved watching the butterflies on the lavender and the swifts swooping and bats flitting around in the evening. Andre and Patricia were charming hosts.
- Fantastic restored stone building with loads of character. Sympathetic new shower/toilet. Large comfortable room and bed. Excellent breakfast and evening meal (made a special effort to be dairy free). Hosts very friendly and chatty.
- Rustig, kamers zeer netjes en zeer lekker ontbijt.
- Tout était parfait, accueil très sympathique, petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits régionaux, la déco magnifique, la piscine, tout est bien pensé et fait pour passer des moments inoubliables . Nous avons hâte d’y retourner
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Frézal-de-Ventalon, Les Cessenades has accommodations with free WiFi, garden views, a garden with a terrace, and access to a spa center and a sauna.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at Les Cessenades specializes in European and French cuisine.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy darts on site, or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 61 miles from Les Cessenades.
- The hosts were very nice and the place wonderfully arranged and decorated. I’d definitively go back to enjoy the beautiful garden and the view. It’s a very relaxing place and a good spot to visit the Cévennes (most sightseeing within 30 min or 1 hr drive)
- Everything was perfect. Its a nice renovated B&B with an eye for details. The hosts are lovely and entertaining. The dinner was excellent and good value for money. The views from the terrace spectacular and the walks enjoyable
This is a gem of a property nestled in the beautiful forests of saint frezal
The gardens are enchanting ,the views stunning and the hosts Sophie and Martin are simply wonderful.
The rooms are elegantly decorated and spotlessly clean. The decor of the house is designer boutique with a dash of french style and sophistication
Sophie’s evening meal is an event not to be missed and Martin as master of ceremonies is entertaining and knowledgeable
we travelled by motorcycle around France and Spain and this stay was one of the highlights of our journey.
I cannot describe how beautiful this property is, words are not sufficient.
Pamper yourself and create some wonderful memories just book it.
We cannot wait to return , we travel a lot and we will always make a detour to stay at Les Cessanades
- Fabulous location. Communal terrace is very special for dinner and breakfast. Excellent food and hosts.
- Much better than in pictures – even not being a hitch hiker, really enjoyed the short stay
Bed and Breakfast
Transgardon B&B en Cévennes
Located in Saint-Privat-de-Vallongue, Transgardon B&B en Cévennes provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Transgardon B&B en Cévennes has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 57 miles from Transgardon B&B en Cévennes.
- Stunning location in the hills, with the accommodation renovated in a simple style but with with great taste and attention to detail. Pascal was friendly and informative about the locality.
- Great place, warm welcome, Perfect to relax and reconnect with nature. The bedroom and bathroom were very nice and clean. Pascal and Frédérique are extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast and Dinner were excellent and healthy… Worth driving down the dirt road ! :))
This is the cutest place ever. The hosts have converted a stone building from the middle ages into a guest house with three apartments. Pascal and Frederique are lovely and full of information about the property and the surrounding area. They provided us with maps and detailed instructions for the walks around the property. Breakfast is wonderful, with life-changing bread.
Make sure to say hello to Transgardon’s two cats!
- Cadre idyllique, accueil extrêmement sympathique, chambre magnifique…
- Un lieu magique et un accueil des plus chaleureux, c’était vraiment un séjour superbe chez Frédérique et Pascal. J’espère avoir l’occasion de revenir.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Secret d’Aujac
With mountain views, Le Secret d’Aujac is located in Aujac and has a restaurant and bar.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Le Secret d’Aujac.Alès is 27 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 62 mi from Le Secret d’Aujac.
- Wonderful food for all meals. Very attentive service from Romain and Lara
The host was very friendly and the food was incredible. She goes the extra mile to provide a unique experience.
The rooms are small but cozy.
The breakfast is outrageous. A variety like in a 5* hotel.
Good value for money and Laura the chef and owner is fabulous.
- Très bon petit déjeuner dommages la chaleur dans la chambre
- La patronne est très sympathique. Cuisine de très bonne qualité.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vialas Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vialas Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!