10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Vesuvius Salt Spring Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island:
Skipping Stone Beach B&B
Skipping Stone Beach B&B is located in Ganges, just 28 miles from Richmond. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Nanaimo is 27 miles from Skipping Stone Beach B&B, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
- Amazing view, peaceful relaxing deck and hammock above the beach, delicious home baked scones and muffins, super clean and well stocked, comfy bed and thoughtful hosts. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Amazing place where you’ll be welcomed like a family. Ideal location with its private beach, room with the view, heavenly muffins and the best hosts. We sure made a new friends and will go again! Thank you Tanis and Paul!
- Loved the beach with its clean, crisp water and due to high temps spent most of the day in and out of the water! The host and hostess were the best! Breakfast was delicious……..Loved leaving the door open so you felt as if you were part of the surrounding nature.
- Excellent stay at Skipping Stone! The property is beautiful, with amazing views of the water and beach access. Paul was very helpful with recommendations for nearby restaurants, and the continental breakfast was the best of our whole trip! The warm muffins and scones were outstanding. Highly recommended!
- The view from the living room and from the deck was awesome. Paul delivered us delicious fresh scones and muffins on our first morning. The kitchen was stocked with coffee, juice, milk, yogurt and granola and fruit, everything we needed for breakfast.
Salt Spring Carriage House B&B
Located in Ganges, 26 miles from Richmond, Salt Spring Carriage House B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Nanaimo is 26 miles from Salt Spring Carriage House B&B, and Sidney is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 18 miles from Salt Spring Carriage House B&B.
No reviews yet.
Collins House B and B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Collins House B and B offers accommodations in Ganges, just 31 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Richmond is 29 miles from Collins House B and B, and Nanaimo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Gorgeous view of ocean. Immaculate and cute as a button.
- The bed is super comfortable and quite large. The room is pretty clean and bright. The breakfast is carefully prepared and tasty. Especial for the fruit. I stayed in Collins House B and B for three nights. Every day I found different freshly sliced fruits in the fridge. In addition, Dal is a really nice person. He gave us some recommendations for the travel places and restaurants around. Really enjoyed staying here.
- Everything is extremely convenient, breakfast is excellent
- Bed large and very comfortable . Del made us feel really welcome and gave us some useful information about the area
- Not enough can be said about Dal and Solveig’s place. They are warm and friendly, and this is the kind of place you can call home for a few days, or even weeks. Everything from the arrival experience to the departure makes you wish you did not have to go back to the hustle and bustle of city life. Everything you need is in the room, and Dal very diligently replenishes your fridge for the next day morning’s breakfast, which you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room. If lucky you may even spot a deer. Dal has a list of things you can do while in the city, and has excellent recommendations for places to eat and explore during your stay. My wife and I are in our early 30s, and were seriously wishing to have stayed just a few more days to take in a bit more of the lovely hospitality of these two gems. We cant wait to go back. The room has netflix, so you can even just stay in, order takeout, and never leave the unit.
Morningside Garden Suite
Featuring free WiFi, Morningside Garden Suite offers accommodations in Ganges. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.Richmond is 25 miles from Morningside Garden Suite, and Nanaimo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Seaside Retreat B & B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Seaside Retreat B & B is located in Fernwood, just 25 miles from Richmond.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Nanaimo is 25 miles from Seaside Retreat B & B, and Sidney is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 18 miles from Seaside Retreat B & B.
- What a lovely spot. So comfortable. Susan is a charming host.
- This is a wonderful place to stay. The location,comfort, and tranquility leaves you wanting to stay forever. The view of the water, the sound of the birds, and the wonderful house pets invoke feelings of peace, calm, and tranquility. The owner is warm and friendly, making every effort to ensure visitors feel welcome.
- We were on Saltspring for family wedding and this was perfect spot for us. The little cottage was super cute nicely decorated and clean. Yummy fresh fruit and continental breakfast. Fresh eggs from owners chickens! We didn’t have great weather but if sunny the property had lots of lovely sun sitting areas. Owner was very helpful and informative. Enjoyable stay.
- A very cut little room and great for a couple night stay. There is an ocean view from the deck. Cats dog and Chickens on property but not in the cottage. Susan is very friendly and helpful with any questions or suggestions about the area.
- This is a very well equipped B and B. The kitchen area was small, but well-equipped. The bed was lovely. There were fresh eggs for breakfast and the hostess was extremely accommodating and informative. I was looking for a few days of retreat and this really suited me.
Samya Guest House, Spa, Ayurveda & Yoga
Featuring free WiFi, Samya Guest House, Spa, Ayurveda & Yoga offers accommodations in Ganges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Victoria is 30 miles from samya-guest-house, and Richmond is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- They have done a good job with the decor and overall facility.
- I liked the extra food laid out for us and the coffee was already in the filter.
- Super quiet, great night’s sleep. Best part is that the ayurvedic spa is in the same house and the treatments are fantastic.
- The muffins are delicious and the owners are lovely. Great spa treatments!
- Nice to have Ayurvedic treatment available on site although that was not our main purpose for visiting it was a bonus
Wisteria Guest House
One of our best sellers in Ganges! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wisteria Guest House offers accommodations in Ganges, just 30 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Richmond is 27 miles from Wisteria Guest House, and Nanaimo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from Wisteria Guest House.
- The place was inviting and comfortable. The decor was amazing. Get care and attention is shown throughout the place. Breakfast was Amazing!
- Quiet and lovely character home. Remember that this is a guest house. Bathrooms and common areas are shared. All good unless you are expecting a traditional hotel experience.
- The home made breakfast, the kindness of Kim the owner, the spacious bedroom, Simba the cat, the nice garden
Lovely host, wonderful tasty breakfast freshly made by the lovely host Kim herself! She even modified my breakfast for my special diet needs.
It was so relaxing to sleep in the quietude with nothing but the bubbling brook next to my window….
Really great place to explore downtown Ganges but still enjoy the qietude at night. Easy 5-10 min walk to town. I ll certainly be back!
- Loved the heated bathroom floors & dimmer switches. And beautiful decor.
One of our best sellers in Ganges! Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Hedgerow House offers accommodations in Ganges. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Victoria is 30 miles from Hedgerow House, and Richmond is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- We were at Hedgerow House for 3 nights & loved it. Peter & Jane are wonderful hosts providing you with everything you need so you’ll have a great visit on the Island. The breakfasts were amazing – make sure you try everything as it is all grown/raised/made on the Island. We were in the studio room which was a good size with a comfortable bed & chair. There are lots of places to relax in & around the house. We would definitely recommend & hope to return for another visit. Thank you Peter, Jane & Simba!
- The owners of this bed and breakfast are very friendly and helpful in planning an eventful days outing. The breakfast provided was awesome and the surroundings beautiful.
- Breakfast was a gourmet three-course affair, served hot and fresh. The baked grapefruit was an eye-opener. Peter, the host, was a fount of knowledge on cultural matters.
- Breakfasts were outstanding. Hosts were excellent. Knowledgeable and interesting conversations.
- Breakfast was made with ingredients mostly sourced from the island or the owners’ garden. The food was amazing. We had our own balcony to enjoy the weather and the property. Common areas were lovely, as were the gardens. Our hosts were terrific-very friendly and knowledgeable of activities on the island. Walking into town might be problematic as there is no shoulder to walk along.
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 25 miles from Richmond, Magnolia Petal features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nanaimo is 23 miles from Magnolia Petal, and Sidney is 21 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent experience and wonderful hosts. The room was tastefully appointed and you could tell the host wanted to do her best which she did. Fantastic and well appointed room which made my stay comfortable. Thank-you Wendy!
- A cozy home away from home. Everything you needed was there. Comfy bed and club chairs to enjoy reading or wine & cheesing. This was a winter getaway for us and couldn’t have been nicer on Salt Spring Island. The breakfast of yogurt and home made granola and berries was excellent. The homemade cookies and bread too! A great place to get away and relax (even by yourself). You have your own little cottage and deck overlooking some exotic trees and plants and forested area.
- A well thought out mini apartments perfect for a retreat getaway. Private parking and deck. Comfortable and quiet, a perfect b&b for introverts! There are TWO comfortable chairs to curl up in with a book.
- Friendly host, private and eclectic setting and furnishings – very Salt Spring! Lovely breakfast.
- What a wonderful place to stay in SSI. The privacy, the owners, the beautiful nature, the delicious breakfast basket each morning. Could not pick a better place to stay
Quarrystone House B&B
Located in Fernwood, 26 miles from Richmond, Quarrystone House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.Nanaimo is 23 miles from Quarrystone House B&B, and Sidney is 21 miles away. Nanaimo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- This is our second time visiting this B and B. It was a great relaxing time. We wanted to get away for a night from our everyday. The room was inviting, clean and private. The host was pleasant and friendly. Unlike most B and B’s these days, the owner puts on an amazing breakfast spread complete with fresh baked muffins, fresh fruit and yogurt parfait and then a full main course. We can’t wait to come back. This beautiful farm property is only minutes from Ganges. I highly recommend staying here!
- The breakfasts were gourmet, and very generous. Kelly was very pleasant and easy to chat with. She was very generous in volunteering we could stay late beyond normal checkout time.
- We were made to feel most welcome and the breakfast was amazing.
- Everything about our stay there was amazing… the food, the view, the space, and the jacuzzi tub…. Such a gorgeous setting on the water with a farm like feel. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK! 🙂
- accommodation and view from cabin over the bay, deluxe breakfast, hospitable welcome from the proprietor
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!