10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vestric-et-candiac Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Diamant Lodge
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant, a shared lounge and free bikes, Le Diamant Lodge is a B&B located 15 minutes’ drive from Nimes and the beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The bedrooms at Le Diamant have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The toilets are shared.A continental breakfast is served in the morning and includes homemade cake, homemade jam, organic coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Prepared with fresh produce, diner is available if booked 48 hours in advance. A traditional restaurant can be found 1,650 feet away.At Le Diamant Lodge you will also find a garden with outdoor furniture and barbecue facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. You can request a massage treatment on site, available at a surcharge.Montpellier is located 22 mi from Le Diamant Lodge while Aigues Mortes is 12 mi away. The A9 Motorway is 3.7 mi away and there is free on-site parking.
- Francis and Seb are great hosts, nothing is too much trouble. Their home is spacious with many nooks and crannies for those quiet moments plus wonderful out door dining spaces. The bedroom and bathroom were spacious and the air-conditioning was quiet and worked perfectly. Everything was clean and tidy. The evening meal was really good and made from local ingredients as was the wine.
La disponibilité et l’accueil des propriétaires qui nous on mis à l’aise dès notre arrivée.
La propreté des chambres.
Super petit déjeuner avec produit frais et jus d’orange maison.
Encore merci à tous les 2
- Notre séjour de 2 jours s’est passés à merveille! Les propriétaires sont top et généreux ???
- Bon petit déjeuner, servi avec attention. Le propriétaire a échangé avec moi et j’ai apprécié
Bed and Breakfast
La Paillère is located in Mus. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a patio and pay-per-view channels. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area and a fan.At La Paillère you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport is 19 mi away. The property offers free parking.
fantastic bed and breakfast in the village of Mus, lovely courtyard to relax and have a glass of local wine.
The owners were helpful and friendly and we would stay again as there is more to explore in the surounding area.
Would recommend a car as Nimes is around 15 mins drive.
- Wonderful place. Really peaceful, perfect place to relax. The rooms are really chic and classic and the garden is amazing. I was very happy to see that they had a big water fan in the garden. It helped us cool down and be able to enjoy the summer day better. Everything was prepared and as expected when we got there, although we arrived a bit earlier than expected.
- Perfect for persons on a road trip. The staff is super nice. The good great.
Lovely courtyard location.
Lots of games for kids.
Easy access from motorway.
Very helpful host.
- Very nice and with comfy place ,easy to step by
- fantastic bed and breakfast in the village of Mus, lovely courtyard to relax and have a glass of local wine.
Bed and Breakfast
La Clé des Chants
Set in an authentic vineyard, family owned house, La Clé des Chants features a central courtyard terrace, 3 patios and offers a welcome drink on arrival.The rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated, featuring a private bathroom and balcony. Free Wi-Fi and tourism information is available at the property and parking is available at a surcharge.A continental breakfast is served each day, offering pastries, yogurt and homemade jam. Located in the center of Vergèze, restaurants, shops and bars can be found within a few minutes walking. An air-conditioned meeting room with Wi-Fi and a projector is also available.The property is well located for exploring nature and culture alike. Camargue Regional Natural Park is an hour’s drive away, and Nimes a 30 minutes’ drive.
- Nice unconventional small place, with warm and friendly atmosphere
- The friendly host greeted us by name on arrival and gave us a very welcome drink.Our rooms overlooked a beautiful courtyard garden, where our excellent breakfast was served..Everything apart from the bread was home-made and very plentiful. Good to have facilities for making a hot drink in the rooms. Would definitely recommend this interesting and peaceful hotel.
- Everything is perfect. The host, room, parking, welcome drink, breakfast etc.
- Andre, the too.. the atmosphere. We have stayed in .many places – none as atmospheric and welcoming as this- truly wonderful
- The place was perfect for a working trip. The man in charge was available, kind and helpful. Excellent wi-fi, nice breakfast and the place had a very clean, cozy, relaxing atmosphere. Great position in town and I would totally return for work or holidays!
Bed and Breakfast
Au Pin Parasol
Located in Vauvert, Au Pin Parasol has accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a shared lounge. The property has garden views.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at Au Pin Parasol.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Great views to the horizon from this elevated location. Lovely home with delightful hosts. Jean speaks good English too. Lovely garden with red squirrels and birds. Swimming pool. Our room had an external bathroom but with private access. Door into garden. Fabulous breakfast with home-baked bread and home-made jams. Easy walk down the hill into town.
The location is wonderful, with a beautiful garden and great view. The owners were really welcoming and top motivated to have our stay spent the best possible way.
WIFI was working well, and the room/bathroom were absolute clean. The area is very quiet.
- Lovely, peaceful place to stay and the owners are very friendly and helpful. The property is a little way out of the town but not far and the location is great, with nice views. Attention to detail is very high and the overall experience was superb. I would thoroughly recommend.
Schitterende ligging met zicht op de Cévenne, ondanks de hoogte toch heel dicht bij het centrum.
De kamer is klein, gerieflijk, tijdloos, heeft een eigen badkamer en geeft rechtstreeks uit op een terras mét pergola, pentanquebaan en buitenkeuken.
Het zwembad zorgt voor een heerlijke verfrissing.
Onze wagen stond veilig om het domein gestald.
Wij verbleven er een week en hoefden het domein eigenlijk niet te verlaten (tenzij voor boodschappen).
Het ontbijt is typisch (Zuid-) Frans maar met een persoonlijke touch.
- Zwembad; de plek mooi uitzicht, vriendelijke gastheren
Bed and Breakfast
De la suite dans les oliviers
Offering an outdoor pool and a hot tub, De la suite dans les oliviers is located in Gallargues-Le-Montueux. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a terrace and a mini-bar. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At De la suite dans les oliviers you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.Marseille Provence Airport is 56 mi away.
- The bathroom facilities were very imaginative and different from the run of the mill. The modern art decorating the room was terrific
- The Host are just wonderful, you feel at ease like home and the room are to a high and excellent standard. A real pleasure! See you very soon… I am looking forward to be back.
- Agnès is absolutely delightful and one of the friendliest and most helpful people I’ve ever met in my many years of travel throughout France. Our suite was stylish and beautifully decorated with original pieces of art that made it seem extremely homely. Breakfast was brought to our studio each morning at the time of our choice and was enormous! A tray packed with patisseries, yogurt, fruit, cheese, bread and homemade jams. Delicious. But best of all was Agnès herself. That’s what sets it apart and makes it such a fabulous place to stay.
- El personal es adorable, el desayuno viene incluido y es extraordinario. Habitación grande, impecable y cuarto de baño impecable con una bañera para quien quiera y una ducha estupenda.
- Très bon lit, chambre très grande/ spacieuse, baignoire ET douche dans la sdb, vraiment très propre, petit déjeuner super (fruits frais, brioches, pain, croissant, etc etc, servi en chambre), hôtesse très sympathique. Excellent accueil, je recommande!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Générac, Lacanepière B&B is set in a renovated 19th century winery house with garden, outdoor swimming pool and terrace with sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The guest rooms are individually decorated. Some offer wooden beams and they all come with air-conditioning, garden views and an private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and shower.Every morning, a homemade jams is served in the continental breakfast at the B&B. Restaurants and bars can be found just 6.2 mi away.Guests can drive 11 mi to visit Nîmes or 19 mi to Aigues-Mortes and Arles. Générac Train Station is 0.6 mi away, while Nîmes Airport is just 4.3 mi away.
- Nice quiet location. Nice big rooms. Gillies was very helpful with suggestions of places to go. Helped me out with dinner when I arrived on a public holiday and all shops and restaurants were shut. Thanks.
- Gilles was very helpful in recommending activities and places to visit in the area.
- Our host was very welcoming and we enjoyed his hospitality on our arrival. Breakfast was very nice and room more than adequate for our stay
Lovely old house with nice pool.
Warm welcome from the owner, Gilles who booked us a table a nearby restaurant (which was superb and 5 min walk to)
Lovely fresh croissants and coffee before Nimes flight.
15 mins from Airport so handy for early departures
- Beautiful accommodation, our host was very friendly and his 2 beautiful dogs ?. We had a lovely traditional breakfast al fresco in the beautiful garden, including home made Marmalade & Jam. Would definitely recommend ?
Bed and Breakfast
Mas du Grand Bordes
Set in Saint-Laurent-d’Aigouze, Mas du Grand Bordes is an air-conditioned bed and breakfast with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and each room has a private bathroom. Mas du Grand Bordes offers certain units that open onto a terrace or patio and some rooms also have a seating area. Superior rooms feature a sauna or spa bath.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, hiking, horse riding and fishing.Montpellier is 17 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Nîmes is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 13 mi from Mas du Grand Bordes.
- The welcome and friendliness of our hosts, the excellent room and facilities not to forget the brilliant breakfast.
- The spacious room with a jacuzzi was definitely a plus and a very kind upgrade from the owner. The room was furnished with taste and very quiet. Finally the bedding was very comfortable. We felt at home! Thank you.
- Fantastic spacious room with Jacuzzi. Lovely building and friendly staff.
- Really quiet location in the country /petit carmargue rooms arranged around a quadrangle at ground floor and first floor level. Rooms were large and airy – wet showers – and very good TV . we were out of season so only a couple of other residents – breakfast was good ( continental not English) .
- The rooms were beautiful and spacious we had the best nights sleep all year there!
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Art
Located in Calvisson, Bed and Art has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from Bed and Art.
Our hosts were knowledgable about the area and helpful in every, making sure we enjoyed our stay.
The house was very old and beautiful in a village with good restaurants.
We found our room to be very clean and comfortable.
- Very friendly welcome in a lovely home. Excellent location wiihin village. Good breakfast and dog friendly.
- Very comfortable. The owner was very good and welcoming. A great place to stay,would recommend B/B
- Beautiful artistic place with a perfect location between Nimes, Montpellier, Avignone and Arles. Comfortable and cozy residence to explore the region. The house is an old stone type, typical for this area building, situated behind the church and the municipality. The hosts are very nice and kind people. Congratulations for the delicate, artistic sense to the detail! Very good cafe and French style breakfast are served in a romantic place. In case you are looking for a 5-star comfort it is not your place, but romantic art-lovers should appreciate spending several days in this house .
- Not parking ,so dificlt to found some place for car even in the 500m
- Our hosts were knowledgable about the area and helpful in every, making sure we enjoyed our stay.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Le Cailar.Located in Le Cailar, 19 mi from Montpellier, Le Machou features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Machou features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is featured.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and there is also a boules pitch.The area is popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Nîmes is 15 mi from Le Machou, while Arles is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- Great host who is very warm and real. I was even invited to her birthday party which is so wonderful an experience for me. The typical Camargue white horses and bulls are just around the corner, and the bull chasing show is right at the door…in walking distance, you will find lavender and sunflower field as well…yet very convenient to go explore the surrounding areas…What a wonderful location! Very spacious rooms and comfortable bed. No better place to stay if you want to taste true country life in Camargue, Thank you, Marie and Pola!
- Lovely spot in the Camargue country, room was spacious and the bathroom clean modern and well maintained. Our Hostess was kind and caring, with a lovely breakfast, orange juice, coffee, pastries, bread, cheeses, meats, fruit overlooking the countryside. Very pleasant place to stay.
- Very good breakfast and a warm atmosphere thanks to the hospitality of the very nice landlord. Typical country deco and facilities to enjoy the staying
- Emplacement magnifique , marie laure est adorable. A conseiller
Die Lage ist gut, um sich zu erholen. Wortwörtlich am Ende der Straße bietet es viel Ruhe, aber man fährt min 20 – 30 min um irgendwas unternehmen zu können.
Wurden freundlich empfangen und das Frühstück war gut (auf vegane Ernährung wurde Rücksicht genommen). Konnten auch die Waschmaschine nutzen
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas Des Brune
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Mas Des Brune is a guest house located in Saint-Laurent-d’Aigouze, a 10-minute drive from Aigues-Mortes. Free WiFi access is available. Homemade meals are available upon request.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. You can enjoy a garden view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Le Mas Des Brune you will find a hot tub, a garden and a terrace.Montpellier Airport is 9.3 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The Owners were very friendly, the room was very clean and had a nice atmosphere. We stayed 4 nights. If you have a car, you can reach Aigues mortes and Le Grau du roi in less than 20 Minutes. It was a great place to see the Camargue National Park. Thank you.
- Nous avons passé un bon séjour dans l’ensemble. Le cadre est très agréable, au calme dans un petit village camarguais. La chambre est décorée avec goût. Le petit déjeuné varié et bon. Le coin piscine est joli.
- Mycket trevlig personal och charmigt boende med karaktär, kan rekommenderas om du får ett av rummen som har fungerande luftkonditionering. Bra också med tillgång till kylskåp.
Struttura molto bella e particolare. Camere ampie e spaziose, arredate finemente. Piscina carina, con la possibilità di fare colazione a bordo piscina, molto suggestivo.
Personale gentilissimo e poliglotta (tranne l’italiano)
Pezzo un po’ caro, ma adeguato ai servizi che vengono inclusi (colazione, piscina, vasca idromassaggio esterna)
Consigliato per visitare la Camargue.
- L’accueil, le design, la propreté, le confort, l’intimité, le service, que de qualités pour parler du Mas des Brune …. en deux mots : un séjour remarquable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vestric-et-candiac Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vestric-et-Candiac Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!