10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Versoye Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Versoye Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Versoye Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Versoye Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Versoye Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Versoye Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Bed end breakfast du centre
Bed end breakfast du center is located in Borg-Saint-Maurice, 9.9 mi from Les Arcs Ski Resorts. The funicular leading to Les Arcs is an 8-minute walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, while a coffee machine and an electric kettle are provided. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served daily at the property and includes pastries, jam, yogurt, hot drinks and fruit juice. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, cycling and hiking.Borg-Saint-Maurice Train Station is an 8-minute walk away. Tignes Ski Resort is 15 mi from the property, while Val d’Isère and La Plagne Ski Resorts are both found within 20 mi.
- Great hospitality and support. Alfredo made sure we will have the best possible experience.
- Lots of space, great host, very secure parking for motorcycle, coffee making, nice breakfast. Unbelievably well equipped bathroom. Great location. If only every where we stayed was this good! Very highly recommended 😃
- Welcoming host, such a comfortable room with everything provided. Thank you for the lovely breakfast !
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and charming. It was in a great position for the shops and restaurants.
Nice place, very cute and clean!
I liked very much!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Le Chalet De Thalie
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Le Chalet De Thalie is a Bed and Breakfast located in Borg-Saint-Maurice. Free WiFi access is available.Each room features a balcony, views of the mountains and the garden, a satellite TV and a private bathroom. Guests can also enjoy the shared lounge area.Breakfast is included and served every morning.Le Chalet De Thalie is set in a farm dating from the 1830’s and offers hiking on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking.
The property was everything that we expected it to be cost and rustic.
The hosts were perfect
- Natalie and her husband was extremely welcoming and we had a great stay. The room was beautifully decorated with a lovely view. Breakfast was served in their own dining area and it felt like visiting family. Definitely worth a stay
- Lovely room in a beautiful farm/country setting. Nathalie was so helpful and friendly and I wish I could have stayed longer. Highly recommended!
- Very good stop over with plenty of restaurants nearby
- Owner was very nice and helpful. Room had a beautiful view and the area was quiet (located in the countryside). I had a very good stay.
- The property was everything that we expected it to be cost and rustic.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Chalet Spa des Hameaux
Located in Montvalezan and set in a farm dating from the 18th century, Le Chalet Spa des Hameaux offers B&B accommodations featuring a garden and a terrace. Babysitting and massages are available upon request at an additional cost.All rooms feature a balcony with views of the mountains, a seating area and free Wi-Fi access. The bathroom is complete and offers free toiletries.Breakfast is included and packed lunches are available upon request at a surcharge. Dinner can be served in the large living room next to the fireplace or outside in the garden, according to the season and the weather.Hiking is available in the surroundings with a mountain guide. Wellness counseling and facial treatments can be provided at an additional cost. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie
Located a 10-minute drive from the center of Borg-Saint-Maurice, Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie offers B&B accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The ski elevator to Arcs Ski Station is a 5-minute drive away.Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a terrace with a garden view, a TV and DVD player and a fireplace. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chambres D’hôtes La Bessonnerie. Guests can also find restaurants in the town center.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers ski storage, free WiFi access in the public areas and free private parking on site.
- Claude and his wife are wonderful hosts and the accommodations are wonderful. They have renovated the room they offer and it is cozy and modern, with a wonderful bathroom. I was here to cycle the Col d’Isoard but happily found the Col du Petite St. Bernard when the weather at Val d’Isere turned bad. The nearby town is full of good restaurants. This is a great option for cyclists or anyone wanting to enjoy this area.
- Highly recommended, great room, very cosy, and with a couple that really takes care of you. Stay for dinner!
- This a charming property and beautifully presented and modern room. Stayed one night on my way into the Alps. Lovely family running the property. Thought it was a fantastic stop over.
- Nice double bed, alternative accommodation in rural France, great breakfast
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We had plenty of space for ourselves. And we then particularly enjoyed the specially cooked evening meal. The food was delicious locally inspired dishes. And there was a very warm atmosphere. We learnt a lot about the local mountains and life which was really enjoyable. In the morning we were given a lift to the station which was very helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison de Calixte
La Maison de Calixte offers B&B accommodations 2.8 mi from Borg-Saint-Maurice and 7.8 mi from Les Arcs 1600 ski resort. The property is located in the heart of Haute Tarentaise Valley and offers free Wi-Fi access.The mountain-style double room features a balcony, views of the mountains and cable flat-screen TV. The bathroom is complete with shower and toilet.Breakfast is included and served every morning. Meals can be prepared upon 48-hour reservation at an additional charge and restaurants can be found 3.7 mi away.La Maison de Calixte features a garden. Activities including skiing, hiking and biking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.
- The chalet was beautifully decorated, it was so quiet (end of the road), the breakfast great, the view amazing and Louise so friendly
- Very Sweet Room in a Chalet in a nice little village- we enjoyed the stay. Nice landlord and great breakfast on the balcony.
- The location of the B&B was amazing. Quiet and hidden on the hills with hiking trails all around. You can get dinner for an extra charge but it is truly worth it and just DELICIOUS!!! thanks again. Hopefully we will see sometime again.
- Fabulous stay at Maison Calixte. Warm welcome from the hosts, the location was fantastic (perfect hideaway for a romantic weekend), and loved the feel. If you enjoy typical Alpine villages with gorgeous views, good food, and mountain air, then this is for you! We’ll be back.
- Wonderful Hosts.. Beautiful B&B. Highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bergerie du Miravidi
La Bergerie du Miravidi is an eco-friendly B&B with a Japanese garden located a 5-minute drive from the Les Arcs Paradiski funicular elevator. Free wired internet is available in the rooms.The guest rooms and suites feature a private infrared sauna, and either a sheltered outdoor spa or a balneo bath. They also offer a flat-screen TV, a Bluetooth speaker and a DVD player is available in some rooms. Extras include an electric kettle.Please note that breakfast can only be served in the room and are made of biological products.Many restaurants can be found in Borg-Saint-Maurice, 1.9 mi away.Guests can enjoy rides on a dog sled or a horse-drawn carriage, snowshoe walks, horse riding or couples massages in front of the fireplace. In July, guests can relax in the onsite Japanese-style open-air bath.The hotel offers free private parking and easy access to the ski resorts of Haute-Tarentaise. It is surrounded by bike paths and provides bicycles and snowshoes for free.
- Très bon accueil , et magnifique endroit au calme, la literie de bonne qualité et l’hygiène irréprochable, le petit déjeuné est copieux. La chambre magnifique avec une très belle décoration.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire les petites attentions un lit incroyablement moelleux
- L’accueil était excellent, nous avons été reçu avec joie et bon humeur. L’hôte était très attentionnée et nous a donné tous les éléments nécessaires pour profiter au mieux de notre chambre (jacuzzi, sauna, etc). Le lit était très confortable et le petit déjeuner frais (croissants et pain chaud). La maison est idéalement située (à 3km du funiculaire menant à Arcs 1600) et à 5 minutes en voiture du centre ville de Bourg-Saint-Maurice.
- Une déconnexion totale dans cet espace de bien-être.
- Потрясающее место, замечательный интерьер. Все продуманно до мелочей, каждая вещь – сделана в ручную. Замечательная хозяйка. Утром приносят круасаны, джем и натуральный яблочный сок
Bed and Breakfast
L’OURS QUI RÊVE
One of our best sellers in Bourg-Saint-Maurice! Offering free WiFi and mountain views, L’OURS QUI RÊVE is a bed and breakfast set in Borg-Saint-Maurice. Guests staying at this bed and breakfast have access to a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace.The guest room has a seating area, a gas fire, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. The room features a private terrace.Hiking, cycling, horse riding and rafting can be enjoyed nearby. The ski elevator giving access to the Arcs Paradiski ski resort is a 5-minute drive away.Upon reservation and for an extra charge, solo or couple’s massages can be enjoyed in from of the fireplace.
- Lovely location. Bed really comfortable. Breakfast delivered every morning. We really enjoyed our stay could have stayed longer. Owner friendly.
Very friendly owner. He helped us in everything we needed and even more.
Breakfast was fantastic and the house was full equiped.
Located in a very calm and quite place.
- Logement très spacieux, très bien décoré, dans un quartier calme et tranquille. Personnel accueillant et sympathique.
- Het privé-terrasje met avondzon en prachtig uitzicht, en elke ochtend verse broodjes door de bakker gebracht.
- L’originalité du lieu nous a séduit, les projets de notre hôte sont à suivre, nous reviendrons.
Bed and Breakfast
JOLIE CHAMBRE AU CALME
Featuring a terrace, JOLIE CHAMBRE AU CALME has accommodations in Hauteville-Gondon with free WiFi and mountain views.The bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV. The bathroom features a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at JOLIE CHAMBRE AU CALME are welcome to enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Meythet, 64 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
- Very friendly owners. Room had everything I required and more for quick stopover. Loved the furnishings. Lovely breakfast outside in the morning. Allowed me to store my motorcycle securely in garage. Nice quiet location yet near to Bourg Saint Maurice. Exceptional value, wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
– friendly owner
– very clean
– quality furnishings
– coffee machine, teas, water
– great price, excellent value for money
- Le titre correspond bien à la chambre, mieux qu’une chambre d’hôtel et Alain est vraiment super sympa merci et au plaisir de revenir très vite
- La chambre est très cosy et joliment décorée avec des livres fabuleux ! Nous avons été très très bien reçus.
- La atención, el trato, la amabilidad, el desayuno, la confianza,… y hubiera sido el no va más que hubiera tenido una pequeña nevera
Bed and Breakfast
Mineral Lodge & Spa
One of our best sellers in Villaroger! Mineral Lodge is located at the foot of the Aiguille Rouge descent and has direct access to the ski elevators. Located in a traditional Savoyard hamlet, it offers B&B accommodations and includes a panoramic terrace and a contemporary construction set in the ruins of an old farmhouse.Rooms offer contemporary styling inviting guests to have a comfortable stay. All rooms feature a seating area and free Wi-Fi access, and some include a terrace with mountain views. The private bathroom is complete with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is provided at Mineral Lodge. You can also request an evening meal that will be prepared by the hosts.Guests can begin summer hiking trails from the property and La Val d’Aoste is only 15 mi away. Tignes, Val d’Isère and Saint Foy ski resorts are all within 12 mi. Borg-Saint-Maurice is a 20-minute drive from the property. Free parking is possible on site.
- Charming chalet with excellent service and comfort
- The architecture is beautiful, modern an unique. There is a free chairlift.
- It was absolutely amazing in every way. Beautiful highly recommended.
The overall service was excellent!
It is one of the most beautifull lodges..
- The lodge is beautiful and the host is friendly. The actual rooms are clean and well decorated.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Violettes offers self-catering accommodations in Villaroger, 350 feet from Replat Ski Elevator. Built in 1949, the property is within 2,650 feet of Plan des Violettes Ski Elevator. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a kettle. Rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher. The units will provide guests with an oven.Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- It’s a lovely spacious and modern apartment. Very comfortable. Close to a ski lift just 50metres or so walk.
- Fantastic location with access to several ski resorts only a short drive away. There is a lift that connects to Les Arcs 100mtrs from the door! The room was clean and comfortable & our hosts were unbelievably helpful and informative. I am almost tempted to give this a poor review to keep it a secret but I couldn’t do that. Highly recommended!!!
- Sharon and her husband were super friendly. Room is very well appointed with everything that you might need.
Accès à la station de ski “Replat” à environ 50m des pistes. Au retour de ski, on arrive jusque devant la maison (s’il y a de la neige !)
Kitchenette bien équipée. Bon chauffage. Belle douche. Par contre lavabo très petit et pas pratique pour se brosser les dents !
Il faudrait améliorer les espaces de rangement dans les armoires de la chambre (mettre penderie et étagères dans l’armoire de gauche).
- El alojamiento es cómodo, nos gusto mucho, no hay ruido. Los dueños nos ayudaron mucho en la estancia y estuvieron de 10. Espero poder volver otra vez. Gracias!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Versoye Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Versoye Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Versoye Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!