10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Versailles Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Versailles Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Versailles Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Versailles Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Versailles Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Versailles Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Versailles Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Versailles Ile De France:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre De Flore
Located in Versailles, a 6-minute walk from Palace of Versailles and 1.4 miles from Gardens of Versailles, Chambre De Flore provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property is 1.4 miles from The Grand Trianon and 1.5 miles from Montbauron Stadium.There’s a bathroom with a shower, and a hairdryer and free toiletries are featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near Chambre De Flore include Congress Center of Versailles, Versailles Town Hall and Versailles High Court. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
Everything! Clean, great location, good coffee lovely breakfast! Great creme fraiche / yoghurt!
Marie Laure & Alain were very friendly!
Would recommend this if staying in Versailles!
Wish I could have written this in French!
- My wife and I were on a short break to Versailles and Paris. We were welcomed by Marie Laure and Alain, as the room and facilities are a sectioned off their lovely home, a short walk from the Palace of Versailles and the various train stations. The bedroom was simple, comfortable and classically french with separate toilet and bathroom and living area, where breakfast is served, which is also the access route to the front door so you may bump into Marie Laure or Alain. The bedroom has comfortable bed, table and chairs and window you can open. The breakfast was continental and plenty and was ready in the living area at a time to suit us. Marie Laure was friendly, conversational and helped us out with local and Paris maps and guides.
- Un accueil tout simplement parfait, la chambre était d’une propreté irréprochable et le petit déjeuner excellent, le tout à 5 minutes à pied du château de Versailles !
Le petit déjeuner était très bien, copieux.
La partie chambre, WC, salle d’eau étaient très propres, très calme.
Placement idéal, proche du château à pied (4 minutes)
- Accueil chaleureux, decoration raffinee de la chambre et du salon. Petit déjeuner délicieux.
- Everything! Clean, great location, good coffee lovely breakfast! Great creme fraiche / yoghurt!
Bed and Breakfast
Les Versaillaises B&B
Located in Versailles, Les Versailleses B&B is 0.6 mi from the Château de Versailles and 1,950 feet from Versailles – Château – Rive Gauche Train Station, which leads directly to the center of Paris. Free WiFi is provided at the property.All rooms offer facilities for making coffee and tea, a memory mattress and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries. A cupboard is also available.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Several restaurants can be found in the area.Ironing facilities are available on site. Les Versailleses is a 9-minute drive from the A86 motorway and an 11-minute drive from the Haras de Jardy Golf Course. Public parking is possible on the nearby street.
- I like the property, the manager was very helpful! He welcomed me in, he took the time to explain everything around the area. He also talked the history of Versailles and what was going on while I was going to be there. He told me where the restaurants are in the area. He was just a wealth of information.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Great location – we were able to walk to everywhere we wanted to go, including the Palace. The bed was very comfortable and the Wi-Fi and the room security were excellent. Our host Dominique was very friendly and helpful. He spoke English well and helped us decide where to eat, what to see in the Palace and what else to see in Versailles. Everything was clean and the bathroom modern and functional. The breakfasts were very French with croissants and our host’s homemade jams. The black current was absolutely delicious.
- It was close to the palace. The shower was very spa like.
- The room was very modern with lot of fancy fittings. Location is great. Very close to Rive Gauche station, bus station, Palace of Versailles and market place. Quiet area.
- Convenient location, nice room and very friendly owner
Bed and Breakfast
Charmilles des Cordeliers
Dating back to the 17th-Century, Charmilles des Cordeliers is set within a 2-hectare park in Noisy-le-Roi. There is a terrace, BBQ facilities and a tennis court. Château de Versailles is a 15-minute drive away.All rooms feature a garden view and a flat-screen TV, while some also include a balcony and a seating area. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Charmilles des Cordeliers and restaurants can be found in the town center. Marly Forest is next to the property and Noisy-le-Roi Train Station is a 5-minute walk away and offers direct access to Paris.
- We only spent one night but it was a good one. Beautifully decorated , peaceful and very comfortable. Our hosts were very helpful knowledgable about the area and very friendly. Well located in the cognac vineyards with many places to visit in the area. The breakfast was simply delicious. Plenty of parking. Happy memory and would visit again.
- We’re in Europe for 2 weeks and this was by far the best place we stayed. The staff were beyond helpful; they even offered to do our laundry for us! The property is gorgeous, and the dinner/breakfast were amazing (you definitely want to eat dinner here). If we come back we will look to stay here again. Truly an above-and-beyond experience! My wife and I wished we had chosen to stay an extra night!
- Amazing stay in a charming French countryside house. Nicholas and Laure are amazing hosts and we had a very pleasant weekend.
- We had a great facilities. Nick and Laura couldn’t of been nicer. Made you feel right at home
This is an amazing place the hospitality of the owners is fantastically kind the property is a dream place to stay
Dinner and breakfast fabulous in a cozy homy environment with an open fire to set the mood to perfection
Geographically great, close to Versailles and to Paris at the same time
Without any doubt I’ll go back there
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Prairie Bonheur
Located in the Nature Park of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse, this B&B offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a garden with a heated spa bath, available with an extra cost. Bikes can be rented on site.Provided with touristic guides of the region, each room at Maison Prairie Bonheur has a private entrance, a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom. All of the room have private parking on site.A continental breakfast is served every morning and it can also be taken on the furnished terrace during warmer months. For lunch and dinner, homemade food can be made upon request.Paris is 16 mi away while the Château de Versailles is 4.3 mi away. Maison Prairie Bonheur is accessible via the A12 Motorway, which is 4.7 mi away.
- Very quaint b & b with pretty surroundings in a small town. 5 mins away from a delicious bakery and 20 minutes from Versailles. The hosts were hospitable and helpful.
– The friendliness of the owners
– The big dinner room
– The good breakfast and dinner
– The garden
- Very comfortable and clean. Lovely house with perfect hosts
- I just have to say thanks to the owners of this guest house for their politeness¡¡. I arrived too late in the evening and they await for me without any trouble. Moreover I did thought that I had lost an small object in the room and I called them in my way back home to see if the box was there…They look for it and gave me a quick answer…Finally I could find the object but their attention and support was very very good¡¡
- The owners were very helpful and the location to Versailles was good.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vaucresson, Les Bouvreuils is 2,650 feet from the town center and 6.2 mi from Paris. It offers an elegant room with independent access, a garden and a terrace. You can rest in the living room, on the sofa and next to the piano.Set in an annex, the room at Les Bouvreuils has garden views, a living room with flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower and hairdryer.Breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room of the main building. It includes homemade jam, bread and pastries. You can sample fruit juices and dried fruits.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout at Les Bouvreuils. Free private parking is possible on site and Versailles is 4.3 mi from the B&B.
- Location was good and the area is quiet. The room has it’s own access as it is in a building outside the house. The accommodation is a bit quirky.
- Nice place owner friendly and helpful nice peaceful spot
- Very comfortable, romantic B&B set in a lovely area. The host was just lovely.
- l’établissement est bien situé à l’ouest dans un quartier agréable
- Abbiamo dormito nella depandance di una casa tipica francese pulita e molto caratteristica. Ci sono delle scale un pò impervie che collegano le due camere. La colazione ci è stata servita nella casa principale. La proprietaria è molto cordiale.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Villa du Hameau de la Reine
Located just 1.6 mi from the Château de Versailles and 0.9 mi from the Saint Antoine entrance, Chambres d’hôtes Villa du Hameau de la Reine offers a garden and table tennis. The center of Paris is 14 mi from the property.All rooms feature a wardrobe, parquet flooring, desk and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is also a dining area, microwave and refrigerator.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chambre d’hôtes Villa du Hameau de la Reine. It can also be served the guest’s room in the dining area.Bois de Boulogne is a 20-minute drive away and Rambouillet is 22 mi from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site.
- Superfriendly host, great location,quiet, clean and tidy, very nice breakfast.
- Staff were friendly, located in the middle of town, you can walk to Versailles
- Only 2,5 km from versailles. Close to shops and restaurants. Entrance/kitchen and bedroom and bathroom and TVroom all to ourselves.
- Everything that you need for a comfortable and relaxed stay. Very confortable bed.
- Sehr, sehr nette Vermieter! Für 7,50 Euro (p.P.) wird in dem Appartement ein sehr leckeres und umfangreiches Frühstück serviert.
Bed and Breakfast
La Vasconia – Chambres d’hôtes
Located just a 6-minute walk from Bougival Train Station, La Vasconia is a bed & breakfast and dates back to 1935 and is set within a 4429 ft² park. La Défense business district is a 15-minute train journey away and the Palace of Versailles is 3.5 mi from the property.The nonsmoking rooms feature views of the Celle Saint-Cloud Castle. They both have a large double bed, TV, wardrobe, free WiFi access and tea and coffee making facilities. There also have a private bathroom and separate toilet.A continental breakfast is provided each morning and includes homemade jam, tea and coffee, yogurt, fruit juice, cheese, cold meats and homemade pastries. A gluten-free breakfast is available upon reservation for no extra charge.The center of Paris is 9.3 mi away. Orly Airport is ideally located 14 mi from the property. The Chateau du Barry is 2.5 mi from La Vasconia.
- Exceptional host! Between offering advice on site-seeing, chilling Champagne, to even printing out our tickets- the propreitor could not be more accommodating or welcoming. The breakfast was superb and made with such care. This was truly a fabulous B&B
- The host was incredibly helpful nd could not do enough for us. The breakfast was outstanding.
- Lovely room opening into gorgeous garden. Detailed instructions on how to operate television. Excellent and ample breakfast.
- one of the very best b&b’s we visit, a good location for versailles,a nice host who prepares a good breakfast and safe parking for the car.
Very friendly host, willing to help us on trips, dinner, ..
Nice, comfortable, clean room with a garden view.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly is 0.6 mi from the center of Mangny-les-Hameaux and 8.7 mi from the Château de Versailles. It offers free Wi-Fi, a flowered garden with sunbeds and free bike rental.All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly include a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning on the terrace. Meal trays can also be served if you reserve 24 hours in advance.Guests can play table tennis and darts at the property. Chambres d’Hôtes Le Petit Nailly is 29 mi from the center of Paris and 16 mi from the Château de Rambouillet. Free private parking is available on site.
When you want to stay in a French country B & B, this is what you mean. Eric and Boris seem to have thought of everything to make guests comfortable. Check out the photos of the continental breakfast — that’s fresh warm baguette with croissants, and homemade jam in special pots, and really good coffee.
E and B have been hosting guests for a while, and it shows. Special mention of the REAL bed for 2 people! You won’t find that in every hotel in Europe, believe me.
This is perfect for the visit to Versailles (with its 10,000 visitors per day, fact!). You will be exhausted and want a place to relax like this. DO pick Boris’s brain about great hiking in the area, and especially strategies for visiting Versailles. His advice was invaluable to us!
- Very quiet setting. Friendly and helpful host, who guided us to a nearby restaurant for a nice dinner, and advised us how best to visit Versailles – buy the guided tour tickets. We jumped the long queue, benefitted from the guide’s explanation as well as gaining access to some reserved areas of the palace.
- Erick was was most helpful and made us feel at home … we would highly recommend..
This is a pretty property outside of Paris. It is about 14minutes from Versailles. We rented a
car from Euro car in Versailles and had an English GPS given to us. It is so easy to drive outside
of Paris. We also drove to Monet’s Garden one day. It is about and 1hour and 1/2 from this
property. The drive was easy to manage. Monet’s garden was beautiful. Please go there
if ever you have the chance. Also, the host of our property here offered to have dinner
prepared for us. It was about $25.00 per person and simply delicious. We had a bedroom and
kitchen with private bathrooms. It was an excellent discovery. We will be back, Thank you
again to our hosts.
Joyce & Curt B
- Our hosts were extremely helpful and friendly The accommodation is very nicely decorated with a beautiful garden and the food was lovely. We would have no hesitation recommending le petite nailly.
- When you want to stay in a French country B & B, this is what you mean. Eric and Boris seem to have thought of everything to make guests comfortable. Check out the photos of the continental breakfast — that’s fresh warm baguette with croissants, and homemade jam in special pots, and really good coffee.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Hamlet
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Hamlet is located in Sèvres, 7.5 mi from the center of Paris. The bed and breakfast features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and free public parking are available on site.A laptop is featured in certain rooms. All rooms have as a balcony, a patio and garden views. The 2 rooms comes with a common shared bathroom and a shared toilet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge with a TV at the property. A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, hiking and golfing. Marne-la-Vallée is 27 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Hamlet, while Versailles is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 9.9 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Hamlet.
- Everything was just perfect! Very cosy, clean and comfortable room. Staff was friendly. Good and quiet location near station.
- Πολύ όμορφη τοποθεσία. Δίπλα στο σταθμό του τραίνου. Πολύ καθαρά και πολύ καλοί ιδιοκτήτες. Ευχαρίστως θα ξαναπήγαινα!
Petite chambre dans une belle maison ancienne.
Quartier très calme mais bien situé. à deux pas du superbe Parc de Saint-Cloud.
Accueil très sympathique et disponibilité du propriétaire.
- L’accueil très sympathique du propriétaire et sa gentillesse. Ses explications très intéressantes concernant sa belle propriété.
- L accueil. Le côté familial. Le silence absolu. La situation contre la gare. Le prix raisonnable.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast La Clepsydre
Bed & Breakfast La Clepsydre welcomes you in a country house dating from the 20th century that features a floral garden and a shaded terrace. Paris only 15 minutes away by public transport (RER B).The double rooms and suites are equipped with a private bathroom and Wi-Fi access. Rooms provide a flat-screen TV, parquet flooring and some also offer a balcony.The garden at La Clepsydre is the perfect place to relax, read a book or take your breakfast. Fresh produce and fruits, homemade jamsand French pastries are served each morning.
- comfortable bed, calm and tranquility and breakfast quality
Very quiet location, beautifully decorated.
Breakfast takes place in the living room which is decorated with a very good taste. Products are very good quality.
The landlord is very sympathetic
- We loved this place! The hosts made us feel most welcome and were very accommodating. The rooms we had were very large, comfortable and decorated beautifully. Breakfast was delicious. Very nice B&B.
- This B&B is a perfect 10. Located south of Paris Central, within walking distance of the Robinson metro station, Luciano and his four legged friends offer a very welcoming setting in a beautiful, well-appointed two story home. A quiet place in an upscale neighborhood, we walked to dinner and the train station after dark without concerns. We highly recommend La Clepsydre.
- What a beautiful well maintained property. If you are looking for a quiet retreat in Paris this place is great. Our hospitable host made us feel very welcome to his much cared for property.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Versailles Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Versailles Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Versailles Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Versailles Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!