10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Verneuil D’avre Et D’iton Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Les Tuileries du Buisson
Featuring a swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge and views of the garden, Les Tuileries du Buisson is located in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton and provides accommodations with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Les Tuileries du Buisson has a sun terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible inearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 66 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful property with a friendly and helpful host.
- It is a peaceful and very pretty property. It looks like a doll house. My room was so nicely organized and comfortable. The bathroom is spacious and well cleaned. Breakfast was so nicely served in every single details and very delicious. Besides all of that, Benjamin and the other owner were so very kind to us during all our stay. We will go Back there for sure.
- Our stay at Les Tuileries Du Buisson was nothing short of perfection. Our room was comfortable, clean and spacious, the bathroom immaculate. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend a stay here, huge thanks to our gracious hosts, Louise and I enjoyed every minute and hope to return.
The grounds and the house are amazing. We couldn’t believe when we arrived how magnificent the house is. There are beautiful flowers everywhere and the grounds are impeccable. The house itself is so well kept and clean and the bedrooms are beautiful and tastefully decorated. Really spacious and comfortable. We stayed in the family room (three adults) and it was perfect.
It’s secure and idyllic and very quiet. There is ample parking and the pool is lovely and clean. Benjamin is a wonderful host.
The continental breakfast each morning was fresh and delicious. We can not recommend staying here enough! It’s a hidden gem and we would definitely stay again!
- Staying at Les Tuileries du Buisson was a very real pleasure. The hosts were friendly and accommodating. They always made an effort to make our stay perfect. It is a beautiful house. Benjamin was a wonderful host. My wife and I found it very peaceful. Verneuil-Sur-Avre is a wonderful place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hotes Château de la Puisaye
Set on a 27-hectare park, Château de la Puisaye is located a 6-minute drive from Verneuil-sur-Avre. This 18th-century château offers individually decorated rooms, free Wi-Fi and a sauna. The garden has outdoor furniture and a child-safe and heated swimming pool.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.A continental or English breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Château de la Puisaye. Regional meals made from local products can also be served if you reserve 48 hours in advance.Free private parking is available at the property. Guests can play table tennis or admire the horses, sheep and dogs that live in the area.
- Fantastic surroundings, beautiful interieur and great breakfast. Diana made our stay absolutely wonderful and we can´t wait to come back!
Diana is a fantastic hostess, making you feel like a friend in her home and nothing too much trouble for her.
The house is a beautiful traditional one and our room overlooked the park and had a great retro en suite bathroom.
Breakfast also good and taken family style in the dining room.
WiFi connection good.
We will try to return in the near future.
- It is a period home late seventeenth I think and it transports you to another more romantic time. The hostess was perfect in knowledge and gracious decorum. Breakfast delicious with actual fresh orange and apple juice. The grounds are most pleasant to walk around and enjoy forking paths that conjure literary associations and the restaurant they recommended called St Martin/the motel was great and close by. I recommend this place as a delectable experience not just a place to stay.
- Loved walking through the park/forrest. The host (Dianna) was very friendly and helpful and served a superb breakfast.
- Authentic- a very warm welcome Diana went out of her way to ensure we had a good stay
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton.Located in Normandy, La Trimardière offers B&B accommodations in the medieval town of Verneuil-sur-Avre. The property dates back to the end of the 18th century and features a flowered garden.The spacious rooms offer a view of the garden and a private shower room. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room or in the garden if the weather allows it. Several restaurants can be reached within walking distance of La Trimardière.The accommodations is 68 mi from Paris and only 4.3 mi from the activities in Center Parcs Les Bois-Francs.
- Beautiful place, great breakfast, wonderful hostess/owner
Breakfast was a very traditional French style just like the house. The host made us feel very much at home.
The room is very elegant and spacious. It has everything you need.
La Trimardiere is locate between walking distance to the historical village.
- The whole experience was a very pleasant surprise: welcoming, spacious, stylish, comfortable, well-appointed, well-provisioned, quiet accommodation in a town that proved to be very interesting historically and architecturally, and perfectly located for our weekend activity at La Ferte Vidame. We slept long and deeply. Highly recommended.
- Such an amazing house and host! Beautiful rooms, warm fire, clean rooms, delicious home made breakfast. Fabulous!!
Really comfortable bed with real linen sheets, room was large with high ceilings. beautiful furnishings.
Bathroom was large with plenty of room to move.
very warm welcome from the owner.
breakfast was plentiful with delicious home made yogurt and compote. bread and croissants were warm and flakey. Coffee was excellent.
Bed and Breakfast
Bourth B&B offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Bourth. It is set in its garden and it features free private parking, free WiFi in the shared areas, and a continental-style breakfast provided daily.The garden-view rooms have a classic décor, wooden furnishings, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower.At the B&B Bourth you can start the day with a continental breakfast.Versailles can be reached in less than a 1.5 hours’ drive from the property. La forêt du Perche et de la Trappe forest is 16 mi away.
- Very clean, comfortable, great breakfast and the hosts are very nice!
- I found nothing to fault. The host was extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was very good.
- We had such a friendly welcome, and Maggie did us proud! She and my husband discovered that they had spent some of their growing up years in the same town, and knew some of the same people, so lots to talk about, small world!!
Warmth of reception/very helpful attitude of proprietor
Well provided breakfast
- The owners are very friendly and open. That made my stay at Bourth B&B very pleasant.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Presbytère is a B&B located in Chaise-Dieu-du-Theil. At Le Presbytère you will find a garden, free bikes and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.The rooms here will provide you with a TV with DVD player and an electric kettle. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The cottage also includes a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a washing machine/clothes dryer and a private garden with a children’s playground.A buffet breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available, upon prior reservation.Discounted rates for Central Parcs are proposed by the property. Le Presbytère offers free private parking and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 6.2 mi away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.
- It was beautiful and our hosts were great and I went for the history in that town and it was amazing! The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom great
- Nice old couple who rent the place. Nearby centerparcs. Little and quiet medieval village. Nice house with big garden and things to play for the kids (swing and trampoline). Kids sleep upstairs on vide.
- Quiet location and garden. We were very well looked after.
- Perfect place for a cycling holiday. Friendly and helpful owners. The cottage is the perfect size for a couple with a beautiful peaceful garden. Set in a small beautiful village but near ameneties at Verneiul. I highly recommend it.
- Lovely quiet location; facilities in room were excellent; breakfast was nice
Bed and Breakfast
La Chambre De Maud
Offering free WiFi and garden views, La Chambre De Maud is a property located in Chaise-Dieu-du-Theil.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 59 miles from La Chambre De Maud.
Accueil super sympa, chambre super mignonne et ultra propre.
Services de qualités!
La sympathie est propriétaire.
Le calme de la région.
- petit déjeuné, accueil, propreté, literie excellent.
Petit studio cosy, bien aménagé. Le lit en mezzanine est sympa et confortable.
Des petites attentions sympathiques : paquet de biscuits offert, livres à disposition dans la chambre, produits de toilette.
Merci à la voisine pour l’accueil très agréable en l´absence des propriétaires !
- vraiment au petit soins de ses hôtes un grand merci
- Accueil super sympa, chambre super mignonne et ultra propre.
Bed and Breakfast
La Longère du Perche
Offering a shared lounge and a terrace, La Longère du Perche is located in Manou in the Center Region, 25 mi from Chartres. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Longère du Perche features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Dreux is 24 mi from La Longère du Perche, while Verneuil-sur-Avre is 14 mi from the property.
- Chantal and Jean made us feel very welcome and were the prefect hosts. The room was comfy with a view over the beautiful garden. The lounge was enormous and had everything you could need with a kitchenette tucked away inside what appeared to be a antique wardrobe, worked brilliantly. French doors lead to the patio area were we had dinner overlooking the garden. Peaceful location set in a national park. Would like to return one day.
Charming, inviting, peaceful and unique farmhouse B&B.
Owner Chantal, so helpful both via email before we arrived and while we were there. We were on a search for family history in nearby Manou and were delighted to find that Main Street had been renamed/dedicated to our family in 1994. Plus, Chantal guided us to the Quebec Emigrants Museum, a highlight of our stay.
We also enjoyed meeting the other couple staying at the B&B and relaxing on the outdoor patio in the evening.
Pack small suitcase for the spiral staircase.
- BnB perfection. This is a lovely property and worthy of its very high rating. In a lovely quiet area. The facilities are first class with gorgeous rooms and a fabulous shared lounge, TV, kitchen area. The house itself is very unique and the way the BnB area has been incorporated into this refurbished farm house is very well done. And last but not least. Chantal, our host was as perfect as the place itself. Lovely warm and so accommodating and helpful. Google translator came out more than a few times but she was so patient and great fun. Thank you!
- Awesome and nice Chantal made our stay incredibly nice. We enjoyed quiet locality and beautiful cozy room. Breakfast was a great experience with freshly baked baguette and croissants. I will definitely come back!
- This place is a gem. Chantal and Jean Louis were very welcoming and very jolly, our room was lovely and breakfast was great. Just the job
Bed and Breakfast
Home Saint Jacques
Located in Conches-en-Ouche, Home Saint Jacques offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from Home Saint Jacques.
- Very helpful host, she gave us a smashing breakfast and a tour of the cellars.
- Wonderful styled and comfortable rooms. Delighted breakfast.
Totally unique, very welcoming into their home, we felt very relaxed.
Would certainly recommend this property.
So welcoming owners, lovely old house, excellent breakfast. A true gem!
David and Sophie were brilliant hosts – offered us a drink when we arrive – we did arrive a bit early but they didn’t mind at all. The breakfast was perfect. But it didn’t end there – Sophie took us on a tour of the caverns under the house what an unexpected delight, three separate levels all with an amazing amount of history .
We have travelled extensively in our life time – but I must say that our stay will be remembered forever
Thank you David and Sophie
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Du perche
Located in Boissy-lès-Perche, Le Clos Du perche offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a bar.A terrace with garden views is offered in every unit.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. The restaurant at Le Clos Du perche serves French cuisine.
the accommodation was great the staff where very nice spoke very little English
but in the middle of no where but a great place to stay
Lovely clean modern spacious bedroom with large clean modern bathroom.
Glass doors leading out onto a little garden.
Such friendly staff. Most helpful and accommodating. Quaint little shop.
- Made very welcome. Excellent food and great location to explore rural France.
Toujours aussi bien dans tout les domaines .Très bon accueil , petit déjeuner très bien , chambre et salle de bain aussi
Le cadre est très reposant , très calme . Je recommande
- très bon hotel, très bonne literie, très propre, calme
- the accommodation was great the staff where very nice spoke very little English
Bed and Breakfast
la ferme de l’oraille
With garden views, la ferme de l’oraille is located in Bois-Arnault and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at la ferme de l’oraille are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
- Very warm welcoming. The landlady cooked food for us on our request and we all ate together in the garden. Very friendly.
- A delightful visit with a French country family with wonderful hospitality seated under Apple trees sampling the home produced cider before enjoying barbecue with proprietors and grandchildren. Memorable Breakfast next morning authentic country style with family.
Les hôtes sont très agréables et accueillants
Le jardin joliment entretenu
Merci pour l’accueil!!
- Propriétaire très agréable, petit déjeuner très bien, excellentes confitures maison, tranquilite des lieux, chambre et commodités très correctes.
Ambiance chaleureuse et sympathique.
Proximité de L’Aigle et autres lieux chargés d’histoire.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Verneuil D’avre Et D’iton Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!