10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vernet-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Melodie de la Montagne
One of our top picks in Vernet-les-Bains – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vernet-les-Bains, Melodie de la Montagne provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a playground and garden views.Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.Melodie de la Montagne has a terrace.A casino is available on site and both skiing and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 37 miles from Melodie de la Montagne.
- The breakfast, delivered in a lovely basket, was delicious.
- The house had lovely facilities with little extra touches- Marie is an artist and has flair. I liked the view up to the old town and the mountains.It felt very peaceful.
- This is a wonderfully homey place; Maria and Arthur are wonderful people, truly friendly and welcoming. One can cook there and store food. It’s very quiet and close to town.
- Great views, comfortable rooms and beds, tasty and healthy breakfasts, all provided with care by charming hosts!
- The hostess was a very gentle person who owns an impressive house in a qualm area of Vernet-les-bains. It is worth to mention the great view to the Pic du Canigou. The house and the rooms are decorated with tate, decent and warm. We felt very at home in a large bedroom and a spacious bathroom with a great shower. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was fresh and gave a solid start for a hiking tour. Thanks very much for hosting us. we definitly will come back!
Bed and Breakfast
Mas des Baüs
Offering an outdoor pool and a spacious garden, Mas des Baüs is a B&B dating from 1900 located in Vernet-les-Bains.The guest rooms feature a private bathroom with a bath, a hairdryer and a bidet. You can enjoy a mountain and garden view from the room.At Mas des Baüs you will find a terrace, a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 28 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- This is a quirky place in a town that seems stuck in late 19th century. The old house was beautiful and welcoming, but be prepared for shabby chic and a too-quiet town in the offseason. (The bed was new and fantastic!) Great location, wonderful views, and easy to walk around the city, or for driving to sites in neighboring towns. Staff is kind and helpful.
- Good location, clean and comfortable. Perfect at the end of a long day cycling.
our room was very
spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was bigger than some rooms we’ve stayed in. Our host was amazing, even picked us up from the train station when we were unable to get a taxi.
- Excellent value for what we paid. We’ll go back if we are in the vicinity
- Value for money, breakfast included in price, as good as any we have haf. We loved walking to the local village square where we had dinner & listened to a guy singing and music playing, people dancing
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Vernet-les-Bains! Located in Vernet-les-Bains, Villa Delphina provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A casino is available on site and both hiking and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Villa Delphina.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s an absolutely stunning property that dates from the 1800’s. Grand in all respects and filled with artworks and sculptures it is a delight to the senses. Truly amazing, we will never forget our stay there and hope to return in the future and further explore this beautiful corner of France
- the greeting by hosts Francois and Anni were very warm . great parking in their vast grounds too .quaint olde worlde room , but oh so comfy with an enormous bathroom, all neccities provided.The breakfast WAS A FEAST in itself- fab! thank so so much F and A- we will return.
- We loved the village, the spa waters and the mountain walks. We had beautiful spacious and character-filled rooms with a wonderful view, a splendid breakfast, and generous and attentive hosts.
- Location is just perfect. The house is amazing, the room was great, the staff was super nice, the views were breathtaking, and helpful, and, to sum up, it was a wonderful place. I will definitely go back there. We loved it!
- Our hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable. They suggested restaurants to visit and talked to us about the sights to see in the area.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vernet-les-Bains, Canigou Lodge provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a grill and garden views.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a seating area and/or a patio.A terrace is available for guests at the bed and breakfast to use.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 37 miles from Canigou Lodge.
- Most things: beautiful location, great hosts, gorgeous place to stay.
- Location , the studio is very spacious and the hosts are very gentle
- Nice and spacious room, great shower room, lovely outdoor space. Large pool. Easy access to the pretty village. Hiking and VTT trails everywhere.
- Great secluded location,but close enough to walk to town.
- From warm welcome to fond goodbyes Andy & Rosie were consummate hosts. Lovely, peaceful surroundings. Impeccable accommodation. Spoiled rotten. Hospitality and helpfulness that were exceptional.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hote La Chataigneraie
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, La Chataigneraie offers B&B accommodations in Sahorre. This property offers free bicycles and a fitness room.The double rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, views of the mountains and a desk. The private bathroom is complete with shower and free toiletries.Breakfast including fresh-baked bread and pastries, cereals, yogurts and local products is served every morning. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor dining area and the BBQ facilities.La Chataigneraie offers a boules pitch, a shared lounge and a games room. Activities including cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings and free parking is possible on site.
The location is perfect if you’re looking for quietness, countryside with views and still having visits & hikes around! There are a lot of common spaces if you want to play games, watch a movie, dine, etc so I suppose this is ideal for families. The bedding was really good!
Ourselves, we loved that they were no other clients, when we came, the garden, the views and the location.
- Great pool, superb host, clean, terrific location!
- all is perfect….staff,breakfast fabulous ….pool,garden…
- Hosts could not be more welcoming or accommodating nothing was too much trouble. A wonderful place to stay and we would more than happily return
- Really nice house with top class amenities for that might be expected for rural house. We were very pleased and happy with overall hosting and service. Highly recommended.
- The location is perfect if you’re looking for quietness, countryside with views and still having visits & hikes around! There are a lot of common spaces if you want to play games, watch a movie, dine, etc so I suppose this is ideal for families. The bedding was really good!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Beau Vallon
Featuring a lovely garden with an 8 x 14 feet above-ground pool, a hot spa and a summer kitchen with BBQ facilities, this family-style property is located in Sahorre. This bed and breakfast also provides free WiFi and free private parking on site with an electric vehicle charging station.Set on the ground floor and opening onto the garden, rooms at Beau Vallon provide a private entrance, a patio with garden furniture and a private bathroom.Breakfast is included in the price and is served daily in the dining room or in the garden. You can prepare your own lunch/dinner in the communal kitchen, and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Set in the mountains, this property is perfectly located for local hiking opportunities. Beau Vallon is 4.3 mi from UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of Villefranche de Conflent, The Yellow Train, and approximately 1-hour drive from Spain.
The garden was a magical place to just sit and relax and listen to the birds singing in the trees. We loved all of the attention to details. Also, Not forgetting to mention all of the cool things to do nearby in this lovely region.
It all made for a wonderful weekend escape. Highly recommend
- An amazing place specially if you travel with pets. We were very comfortable in the cosy room. Breakfast was excellent, specially the plum marmalade and the fresh croissants. Thank you Bella for taking such good care of us!
Excellent facilities, every detail well thought of. Good grounds for a dog especially with french doors leading onto the garden.
Brilliant having own individual heaters in the room especially as our trip was in November and getting cold outside.
- Beautiful gardens and generally very peaceful location.
- Lovely gardens and outside cooking/dining facilities.
- The garden was a magical place to just sit and relax and listen to the birds singing in the trees. We loved all of the attention to details. Also, Not forgetting to mention all of the cool things to do nearby in this lovely region.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Villa du Pont
Set on a 984 ft² garden, Villa du Pont is located in Fuilla just 5 mi away from Prades and offers a bed and breakfast accommodations. Guests can relax in the heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub from April to October and enjoy the fitness center.The room at Villa du Pont offers mountain views, a bathrobe of the hot tub, and a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in the seating area in the room.A continental breakfast is served every morning featuring local specialties and homemade jam. Bars, restaurants, and shops can be found just 1.2 mi away.Guests can take the tourist train “Petit Train Jaune” from the property and visit the thermal baths in Vernet-les-Bains a 15-minute drive away. The hosts can help guests organize activities and excursions in the area.
Very comfortable room, in a quiet location, with beautiful views of the mountains. I was not expecting that the room was actually two rooms joined, so had a choice of beds. The breakfast was amazing & plentiful & I loved using the pool which is beautiful. The owners couldn’t have been more friendly & welcoming & I stayed an extra night. Villefranche de Confluent is about a 3 minute drive away & has some excellent, reasonably priced restaurants, as well as being a beautiful little town. The property is around a 10 minute drive from the train station for the Train Jeune, so is very conveniently placed.
This is a room in a person’s house, but I felt extremely comfortable & like a member of the family while I stayed, whilst also enjoying peace & quiet & privacy, the best of both worlds!
- Great host, lovely big breakfast, comfortable beds
- L’accueil qui nous a été réservé était parfait. Nos hôtes nous ont donné beaucoup de conseils sur les lieux à visiter dans la région.
accueil chaleureux et propriétaires super sympa et petit déjeuner “gargantuesque”
Un étage à nous tous seul
- L’hospitalité de Joëlle et Christian. Le tout résumé ainsi par mon fils de 11 ans : nous avons de la chance d’être chez des gens aussi sympathiques. Merci.
- Very comfortable room, in a quiet location, with beautiful views of the mountains. I was not expecting that the room was actually two rooms joined, so had a choice of beds. The breakfast was amazing & plentiful & I loved using the pool which is beautiful. The owners couldn’t have been more friendly & welcoming & I stayed an extra night. Villefranche de Confluent is about a 3 minute drive away & has some excellent, reasonably priced restaurants, as well as being a beautiful little town. The property is around a 10 minute drive from the train station for the Train Jeune, so is very conveniently placed.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Olette, La Fontaine offers several terraces, free Wi-Fi and BBQ facilities. The Gorges de la Caranca is 4.3 mi away and Les Bains de Saint Thomas is a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature a view of the mountains, some rooms have a TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at La Fontaine. A cafe bar serving sandwiches and bruschetta is ideally located 150 feet away or guests can travel 6.2 mi to Villefranche-de-Conflent.Olette is located in the Pyrénées Catalanes Regional Park and Mont-Louis is just 12 mi away. In summer, the owner can also arrange trips by 4×4 to Canigou Mountain, upon request. The Little Yellow Train stops in Olette and the hosts are available to advise guests about what to see in the area.
- After a stay in Paris, we were looking for a complete change of location and pace. Olette and La Fontaine did the job nicely. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was simple and delicious and included bread from the local boulangerie. The hosts provided good advice for local site seeing and activities.
- We have been welcomed very warmly and joyfully. We had an excellend breakfast under a 100-year old tree, with a fantastic view of Olette and the mountains. We would love to come back to La Fountaine!
The hosts are more than kind and helpful.They are extraordinarily kind and helpful.
What’s more, they have a lot of interesting stories to tell about the place and about the countryside.
- The staff were very friendly, a large family room. Great view. Very comfortable and clean and quiet throughout. I would definitely recommend.
- Me and my dog loved our stay in La Fontaine. Thank you so much for giving us such a special treat.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine De La Tannerie
Domaine De La Tannerie is located in Prades in the south of France, a 40-minute drive from Perpignan. It offers seasonal outdoor pool, heated from April to October and free access to the spa with a hammam and sauna as well as the fitness room.Each spacious guest room at Domaine de la Tannerie is air conditioned and features a large flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms have either a whirlpool bath or a hydro-massage shower.Additional facilities at Domaine de la Tannerie include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking and garage.The property is a former 18th-century tannery. It is a 30-minute drive from the hot springs of St Thomas and 34 mi from the Spanish border. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Best accomodation base to visit the Mt. Canigou area. Sauna and hammam available.
- Delightful garden with Swimming pool, everything was very well run, and we could park the car in the garage. The center of Prades is five minutes away by foot. We will recommend it to anyone.
- The property had every facility we could imagine, pool, steam and sauna rooms and beautiful garden. The people were nice and made an effort to make us comfortable. Rooms all had little verandahs overlooking the garden.
- Great location, owners very helpful, within walking distance of town and restaurants, garage parking.
- Great! A hearty welcome by the owner. This Domaine was the best on our 4-week-trip around the Pyrenes! Best styled rooms, best breakfast, best pool, cleanest bathroom, nicest ambience and so on. This is a place, you can enjoy for some weeks (hiking, climbing, biking, sight-seeing, and of cause relaxing in La Tannerie).
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Prades town center, Villa Lafabregue is a Bed & Breakfast offering an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with barbecue facilities. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the Pyrenees Mountains.Guest rooms are individually decorated and are equipped with a television, a DVD Player and a mini-fridge. Some rooms also feature an ornamental fireplace. All rooms have a private bathroom.At Villa Lafabregue, breakfast is served every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax in the lounge area with views of the garden, while using the free WiFi connection.With free private parking on site, this guest accommodations is just 5 minutes from many shops, bars and restaurants. Perpignan International Airport is 31 mi away.
- The swimming pool in the middle of a heatwave was fantastic!
- The villa and the garden is beutiful. The hosts were really nice and also a veery good breakfast included!
- a delightfully quirky old property. fabulous pool and great gardens. lovely British couple run it and seem full of love for la villa Fabreque. we will stay longer next time.
- I liked everything. Nick the English owner could not have been more helpful, The villa is real nice its in a great location 5 mins walk to town, location was quiet with good parking and lovely gardens, great breakfast, room was great with very good shower and wifi all in all perfect and would not think twice about staying there again.
- This is one of the most comfortable places you will ever stay. The common spaces are stunning and available from morning to night. My wife and I had some tasks to finish for work for part of our trip and we could use the large hall with a window on the beautiful garden to complete our work. You can bring your own grocery items and beverages or buy the very reasonably priced things that the hosts offer. Breakfast is delicious and languorous, which is perfect for a chill holiday. When you sit at the breakfast table (in late May as we did) you have a fabulous view of Mt Canigou with a fresh covering of snow. Don’t miss the dinosaur tribute garden.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vernet-les-bains Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vernet-les-Bains Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!