10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vergèze Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Villa du Fort
Featuring free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and a garden, Villa du Fort has accommodations in Vergèze with free WiFi and pool views. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the private pool.Offering 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower, this bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Villa du Fort are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice, quaint and spacious. The bed was extra firm and excellent. The whole second floor of the residence.
- Great host. Lovely spacious room. Very quiet and relaxing.
- Due to GPS enter error, we find the want place at first. However, the town is quiet relaxing and the room is very spacious. Owner is very kind with good suggestion to nearby restaurant.
- The host is very nice and the house is very large and comfortable. Breakfast was abundant and delicious. Parquet floors, many windows and a balcony. Parking inside the large garden of the property. We spent one night in winter but could see that the swimming pool and its facilities look really great. Pizza at El Patio pizzería was very good.
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber und eine ruhige Lage. Ideal für eine Übernachtung weiter Richtung Spanien
Bed and Breakfast
La Clé des Chants
Set in an authentic vineyard, family owned house, La Clé des Chants features a central courtyard terrace, 3 patios and offers a welcome drink on arrival.The rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated, featuring a private bathroom and balcony. Free Wi-Fi and tourism information is available at the property and parking is available at a surcharge.A continental breakfast is served each day, offering pastries, yogurt and homemade jam. Located in the center of Vergèze, restaurants, shops and bars can be found within a few minutes walking. An air-conditioned meeting room with Wi-Fi and a projector is also available.The property is well located for exploring nature and culture alike. Camargue Regional Natural Park is an hour’s drive away, and Nimes a 30 minutes’ drive.
- Nice unconventional small place, with warm and friendly atmosphere
- The friendly host greeted us by name on arrival and gave us a very welcome drink.Our rooms overlooked a beautiful courtyard garden, where our excellent breakfast was served..Everything apart from the bread was home-made and very plentiful. Good to have facilities for making a hot drink in the rooms. Would definitely recommend this interesting and peaceful hotel.
- Everything is perfect. The host, room, parking, welcome drink, breakfast etc.
- Andre, the too.. the atmosphere. We have stayed in .many places – none as atmospheric and welcoming as this- truly wonderful
- The place was perfect for a working trip. The man in charge was available, kind and helpful. Excellent wi-fi, nice breakfast and the place had a very clean, cozy, relaxing atmosphere. Great position in town and I would totally return for work or holidays!
Bed and Breakfast
La Paillère is located in Mus. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a patio and pay-per-view channels. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area and a fan.At La Paillère you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport is 19 mi away. The property offers free parking.
fantastic bed and breakfast in the village of Mus, lovely courtyard to relax and have a glass of local wine.
The owners were helpful and friendly and we would stay again as there is more to explore in the surounding area.
Would recommend a car as Nimes is around 15 mins drive.
- Wonderful place. Really peaceful, perfect place to relax. The rooms are really chic and classic and the garden is amazing. I was very happy to see that they had a big water fan in the garden. It helped us cool down and be able to enjoy the summer day better. Everything was prepared and as expected when we got there, although we arrived a bit earlier than expected.
- Perfect for persons on a road trip. The staff is super nice. The good great.
Lovely courtyard location.
Lots of games for kids.
Easy access from motorway.
Very helpful host.
- Very nice and with comfy place ,easy to step by
- fantastic bed and breakfast in the village of Mus, lovely courtyard to relax and have a glass of local wine.
Bed and Breakfast
La croisée des chemins
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, La croisée des chemins is located in Calvisson. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. La croisée des chemins features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The property also offers electric bike hire for an additional charge.Montpellier is 21 mi from La croisée des chemins, while Nîmes is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- spacious, very well equipped, wonderful location, excellent host AND unlimited use of the pool.
- I have to say Christian was an wonderful host. Christian explained the surrounding areas and history of the region and gave us a warm welcome. During our stay, there were another family besides Christian, we had access to a shared fully equipped kitchen. The property is overlooking a valley and equipped with an outdoor heated swimming pool which I loved! Our room was tastefully decorated with a double bed, one sofa bed and a fold out bed. There was also a mini-fridge and air-cooler which was obviously more than we expected.
- The hosts are really kind and helpful. They know so much about the area and even drove us to local sights. The breakfast is wonderful. They make their own pancakes and bread and jam. There is a kitchen and a terrace for eating and the view is spectacular. The place is clean and has everything you need. We brought our 2 year old daughter and she had her own room with a little bed and toys. We will come back. It is 30 mins drive to Nines which is worth visiting.
- Christian and marie were fantastic hosts, very attentive and the place was stunning ♥️
- L’accueil chaleureux de Christian et son épouse, la piscine, la vue, la terrasse, le confort des lits, la climatisation, le petit rosé de bienvenue !
Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Art
Located in Calvisson, Bed and Art has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from Bed and Art.
Our hosts were knowledgable about the area and helpful in every, making sure we enjoyed our stay.
The house was very old and beautiful in a village with good restaurants.
We found our room to be very clean and comfortable.
- Very friendly welcome in a lovely home. Excellent location wiihin village. Good breakfast and dog friendly.
- Very comfortable. The owner was very good and welcoming. A great place to stay,would recommend B/B
- Beautiful artistic place with a perfect location between Nimes, Montpellier, Avignone and Arles. Comfortable and cozy residence to explore the region. The house is an old stone type, typical for this area building, situated behind the church and the municipality. The hosts are very nice and kind people. Congratulations for the delicate, artistic sense to the detail! Very good cafe and French style breakfast are served in a romantic place. In case you are looking for a 5-star comfort it is not your place, but romantic art-lovers should appreciate spending several days in this house .
- Not parking ,so dificlt to found some place for car even in the 500m
- Our hosts were knowledgable about the area and helpful in every, making sure we enjoyed our stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Diamant Lodge
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant, a shared lounge and free bikes, Le Diamant Lodge is a B&B located 15 minutes’ drive from Nimes and the beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The bedrooms at Le Diamant have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The toilets are shared.A continental breakfast is served in the morning and includes homemade cake, homemade jam, organic coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Prepared with fresh produce, diner is available if booked 48 hours in advance. A traditional restaurant can be found 1,650 feet away.At Le Diamant Lodge you will also find a garden with outdoor furniture and barbecue facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. You can request a massage treatment on site, available at a surcharge.Montpellier is located 22 mi from Le Diamant Lodge while Aigues Mortes is 12 mi away. The A9 Motorway is 3.7 mi away and there is free on-site parking.
- Francis and Seb are great hosts, nothing is too much trouble. Their home is spacious with many nooks and crannies for those quiet moments plus wonderful out door dining spaces. The bedroom and bathroom were spacious and the air-conditioning was quiet and worked perfectly. Everything was clean and tidy. The evening meal was really good and made from local ingredients as was the wine.
La disponibilité et l’accueil des propriétaires qui nous on mis à l’aise dès notre arrivée.
La propreté des chambres.
Super petit déjeuner avec produit frais et jus d’orange maison.
Encore merci à tous les 2
- Notre séjour de 2 jours s’est passés à merveille! Les propriétaires sont top et généreux ???
- Bon petit déjeuner, servi avec attention. Le propriétaire a échangé avec moi et j’ai apprécié
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d´hotes Aora offers pet-friendly accommodations in Uchaud. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. Chambres d´hotes Aora features free WiFi.Homemade meals made with products from the region and the property’s vegetable garden are available. If you wish to have a good meal on your arrival, please book the day before by email or phone.Montpellier is 22 mi from Chambres d´hotes Aora, while Avignon is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevennes Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
Aora is beautiful, peaceful and homey. The decor is pleasant, colors are lovely. All deatails in the decoration are concidered. The breakfast room is just great! Wifi was quick! Parking in front of the house at the street is good. Unfortunately we stayed there only a short evening and one night so we could’t enjoy the great yard, but looked at it from the balcony. There were two chicken and a cat. A nice view!
By the way, google speech translator is the diamond!
- Everything was very nice.. the hospitality of the owner/hostess and the cleanliness of the place. And breakfast was also good “i loved the strawberry jam” .. i would definitely return to this place and i would definitely recommend it..
- I had a very relaxing stay, it felt like home, everything calm and friendly. The hostess is very caring. The breakfast in the garden a real treat! A beautiful stay with kind people. And even the chicken Mimi welcomed me!
- Very nice and friendly accomodation, more than I expected.
Lieu calme et pas trop loin de Nîmes
Bien pour un très court séjour
- Aora is beautiful, peaceful and homey. The decor is pleasant, colors are lovely. All deatails in the decoration are concidered. The breakfast room is just great! Wifi was quick! Parking in front of the house at the street is good. Unfortunately we stayed there only a short evening and one night so we could’t enjoy the great yard, but looked at it from the balcony. There were two chicken and a cat. A nice view!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Puid de Gauthier
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Le Puid de Gauthier offers accommodations in Saturargues, 14 mi from Montpellier.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bath robes and slippers.A free breakfast is offered to all guests. In the summer, guests can eat breakfast on the terrace and in winter, breakfast is served in the family dining room. You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, canoeing and hiking. Nîmes is 15 mi from Le Puid de Gauthier, while Arles is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 12 mi from Chambres d’hôtes Le Puid de Gauthier.
- Very welcoming host, lovely room and great breakfast.
- Lovely owners , great room ,good facilities and a wonderful home made breakfast .
- The breakfast was handmade and fresh, the room was clean and comfortable!
- The place itself is easy to find and parking is available in streets nearby. Accommodation is kind of family place which provided us a room with own bathroom. Both rooms were clean, nice and tidy. Free wifi had good signal within the room, which has also right acess to garden with swimming pool. It has to be perfect place for hot summer days when you can enjoy also the exteriors!! 🙂 Breakfast was included and was really rich, tasty and miscellaneous! :))
- Ontbijt was heerlijk. Zelfgemaakte jam, zelfgebakken brood, lekker vers eitje. Voor franse begrippen echt top. Prijskwaliteit verhouding was super. Lekker zwembadje bij de lokatie.
Bed and Breakfast
Au Pin Parasol
Located in Vauvert, Au Pin Parasol has accommodations with a garden, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a shared lounge. The property has garden views.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at Au Pin Parasol.The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Great views to the horizon from this elevated location. Lovely home with delightful hosts. Jean speaks good English too. Lovely garden with red squirrels and birds. Swimming pool. Our room had an external bathroom but with private access. Door into garden. Fabulous breakfast with home-baked bread and home-made jams. Easy walk down the hill into town.
The location is wonderful, with a beautiful garden and great view. The owners were really welcoming and top motivated to have our stay spent the best possible way.
WIFI was working well, and the room/bathroom were absolute clean. The area is very quiet.
- Lovely, peaceful place to stay and the owners are very friendly and helpful. The property is a little way out of the town but not far and the location is great, with nice views. Attention to detail is very high and the overall experience was superb. I would thoroughly recommend.
Schitterende ligging met zicht op de Cévenne, ondanks de hoogte toch heel dicht bij het centrum.
De kamer is klein, gerieflijk, tijdloos, heeft een eigen badkamer en geeft rechtstreeks uit op een terras mét pergola, pentanquebaan en buitenkeuken.
Het zwembad zorgt voor een heerlijke verfrissing.
Onze wagen stond veilig om het domein gestald.
Wij verbleven er een week en hoefden het domein eigenlijk niet te verlaten (tenzij voor boodschappen).
Het ontbijt is typisch (Zuid-) Frans maar met een persoonlijke touch.
- Zwembad; de plek mooi uitzicht, vriendelijke gastheren
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saturargues, L’Escampe provides accommodations with free WiFi and free bikes.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of British dishes and also offers kosher options.L’Escampe has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Montpellier is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Nîmes is 20 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The special dinner was as usual outstanding for a reasonable price
- Manuel made us feel so at home. What a privilege it was to eat his beautiful food and stay at his gorgeous small hotel. We will be back!
- Chef/Owner was very helpful and a pleasure to chat to throughout the evening. Food was absolutely excellent cooked and presented to perfection. Room on the top floor was a dream.
- The Location, the food and especially the host Manuel.
- Super nice and cosy restructured old house, the room was very nice and big with a super comfy bed. Everything was The host Manuel is very kind, even though I arrived late and didn’t book it earlier he prepared a fantastic dinner for me. This place feels really like staying at home.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vergèze Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vergèze Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!