10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Verdalle Midi-pyrénées:
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Verdalle
Château de Verdalle is located in Verdalle, 32 mi from Carcassonne. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Albi is 34 mi from Château de Verdalle, while Castres is 7.5 mi from the property. The nearest airports are Castres-Mazamet Airport, 7.5 mi from the property, and Carcassonne – Pays Cathare Airport, 35 mi away.
- Beautiful grounds and buildings, very helpful host and amazing comfort.
- This is an incredible restored chateau in Verdalle. We arrived tired from driving and were welcomed by Christian and were relieved he spoke fluent English. The town is tiny and the chateau is the highlight. Every detail has been attended to and it is thoughtfully decorated. The atmosphere is soothing and reflects a quiet, introspective, French country life. The gardens are beautiful and Bridgette attends to them lovingly. There is a chapel and meditation room that is just beyond belief and the job that Bridgette and Christian have done with the place is monumental. There was great conversation and advice on where to go and things to see. We spent two days at the Chateau and wish it could have been longer. We had to wake up early on the last day and told Christian that there was no need to prepare our breakfast as we would be up way before the normal time. He woke up early with us and had a full breakfast prepared for us. It was a fabulous stay.
- Amazing recently restored castle in a charming village surrounded by lovely landscape. The rooms are extremely cosy, the breakfast made with love from the best quality products and most of all the hosts are warm-hearted and very welcoming. Would totally recommend to stay there.
- Christian is a very friendly, informative host and prepared us a delicious breakfast every morning at a time to suit us. The chateau is full of original and beautiful artefacts which add colour and ambience. Christian also made us a tasty dinner on our last evening at a very reasonable price. The chateau is close to the nearby village of Soual and in is a peaceful, attractive location.
- Super vriendelijke mensen, heel rustige locatie. Unieke accommodatie! Prachtige tuin!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B La Boal
Providing a garden and free WiFi, B&B La Boal provides accommodations in Dourgne.Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 12 miles from B&B La Boal.
Treated like king and a queen
We have been in an amazing house from the XVIII century, our hosts have been really nice and kind. The dinner and the breakfast were excellent, the bedroom and bedroom were very clean. Really a great experience
- Lovely home and cosy feel and a great homemade breakfast.
Very friendly owners.
Realy nice clean room and bathroom.
Realy good dinner and breakfast.
- The owners, their dog and the whole B&B fantastic.
Cette MAISON respire le soin particulier de la Patronne à tout mettre en œuvre pour que ses hôtes soient bien. La mise en valeur des produits du terroir est une délicatesse et un atout indéniable… Donc ces chambres d’hôtes sont à 100% recommandables. Le parking de proximité du site est aussi
- Treated like king and a queen
Bed and Breakfast
Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes
Featuring a swimming pool, free bikes and a garden and views of the pool, Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes is located in Castres and has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A sun terrace is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Tourist Information Centre, Goya Museum and Stade du Travet. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 6 miles from Les Cèdres chambres d’hôtes.
- Wonderful family run Chambre D’Hote. Lovely setting and garden with swimming pool. House is a joy to stay in.
- The house, garden, room, breakfast. The whole atmosphere was very relaxed. Janique was delightful
A beautiful house and a lovely welcome. Delicious breakfast. The location is perfect . A ten minute walk into Castres centre , a lovely town with many restaurants .
We enjoyed a trip on the river.
- Beautiful house and very comfortable. Superb breakfast and brilliant host
- Beautiful room in an old but beautifully restored house, lovely terrace and pool. Plenty of privacy. Excellent breakfast. Hostess always had a smile and nothing was to much trouble.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux
Set in a 16404 ft² landscaped park, Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux is a former 18th-century sheep farm. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, an 262 ft² terrace, BBQ facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout.With views of the mountain and garden, the rooms feature a TV, air-conditioning and individual heating. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer, shower and toilet.The roads in the region are marked with a variety of tour paths, which you can do by car. There are also many hiking and cycling trails. The Goya Museum in Castres is a 20-minute drive away.
- Le petit déjeuner très copieux et convivial. La chambre très agréable.
- Un hotel a conduzione famigliare , dove la proprietaria fa dell’ accoglieza, della cordialita’ e della disponibilita’ I punti di forza: qui vi sentirete veramente a casa vostra! Un’ ambiente semplice, ma curato in una maison ristrutturata e molto ben tenuta. . Non troverete il lusso, ma troverete il piacere di stare come a casa vostra
- Accueil et contact très agréables : la propriétaire attend chaque “voyageur” pour la remise des clés et donnent un certain nombre d’informations concernant le déroulement du séjour et les curiosités à voir dans la région. Très apprécié. Sa fille, Valérie, est tout aussi agréable et intéressante.
Cadre très agréable et reposant.
Gentillesse et conseilles avisés étaient au rendez-vous car nous avons été reçu magnifiquement bien et la personne nous a conseillé sur ce qu’il y avait à faire dans le coin.
Si vous passez dans le coin, faites une halte car vous ne le regretterez pas !!!
- le pain maison (3 sortes différentes) était tres bon.accueil chaleureux et personnalisé.Le logement était cosyy et la salle de bain tres moderne , tres calme.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de la Vivarié
One of our top picks in Castres.Located in Castres, just 12 mi from Haut-Languedoc Regional Park, Domaine de la Vivarié offers a terrace, a 5-hectare park and views of the Black Mountain. Albi is a 40-minute drive away and guests get tea and coffee on arrival.All rooms feature views of the garden or mountain, a wardrobe, welcome tray with electric kettle and wooden flooring, while some also have a seating area and fireplace. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Domaine de la Vivarié. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal prepared by the host upon request.Additional features include massage treatments at an additional cost, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Castre-Mazamet Airport is just a 15-minute drive from the property.
- My cousin and I loved this place. VERY clean and hospitable. Breakfast was great with homemade cakes and jam as well as an excellent selection of other food.. Beautiful house and we had a great room. I would reccomend staying here.
- The setting is really lovely and the garden is beautiful. It was a joy exploring the grounds with our dog. The hotel is gorgeous and in summer it must be wonderful to be able to sit outside and admire the garden. Our host was very accommodating. All in all it was a lovely three day break.
- the keeper was SOOOOO helpful. acted as a REAL friend in need and we owe him a lot. THANK YOU, sir.
- Fantastic historic house in a wonderful park setting, we had a comfortable quiet night. It was great to be able to have a home cooked meal on site, and the breakfast was copious and had great variety.
- The location, the amazing 17th century building and interior. Very comfortable bed…large room. Amazing food!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Providence Chambre et Table d’Hôte
Set in a rural village house built in the 12th-century, Chez Providence Chambre et Table d’Hôte is located in the heart of Pays Cather near the Montagne Noire mountain range. Carcassonne is 12 mi away. The property offers an 800-m² garden and a terrace with panoramic views.All rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities and a wardrobe, while others also boast views of the mountains and garden. The en-suite shower/bathroom have hairdryers.A continental breakfast is served. Fresh croissants, bread and jam is provided each morning. Additional features include a library, free WiFi access and a kitchenette with a storage fridge.The Black Mountain Lake is 9.3 mi from the property.
- Friendly, courteous and helpfull staff. We were made to feel at home and truely love this location. Please convey our sincere appreciation for an enjoyable experience.
- The bread was home made on the premises and was delicious.
- I like all of it but most especially the breakfast. It was awesome! Sooooo delicious
- Très bon accueil, la chambre et le petit-déjeuner étaient parfait
Le gite est chaleureux est atypique, assurément une belle surprise !
Le repas proposé par les hôtes etait digne d’un restaurant semi gastronomique, un vrai regal !
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes La fontaine de Lautrec
Set in Lautrec, 1.9 mi from the center of the medieval village, this 19th-century property offers a 1-hectare park, a terrace and seasonal regional dishes upon request and reservation.The rooms all have a private entrance, a private terrace and views onto the countryside and Montagne Noire. They also have a private shower room and the suite has a mezzanine.At Chambres d’Hôtes La fontaine de Lautrec, breakfast consists of homemade jams, breads, pastries, hot beverages, yogurts and fruit. For 4 guests or more, evening meals can be prepared upon prior request.Aquaval swimming park is 1.9 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes La fontaine de Lautrec, while Albi is 20 mi away and Castres 9.3 mi away. There is free on-site parking.
Stayed for the wedding in a chateau close by, so this was a good place to be. Breakfast was great, croissants and bread how it should be (not the sawdust we get in UK), home made jams and yogurt were a treat. Leslie checked in on us a couple of times for top ups on drinks, which was appreciated.
This property is on its own, surrounded by trees and fields, so you can be assured of a peaceful sleep. It was very hot when we were staying (30C at 11pm), so we asked for another room to move our two sons to the ground floor (additional beds in the family room are on the mezzanine floor and that was just scorching) which was granted (thank you).
- It serves a purpose as accommodation is very limited in the area
- A really peaceful B&B with friendly, helpful hosts. The breakfast with home-produced bread and jams was lovely.
- The hosts were fantastic, as was the beautiful location and breakfast was delicious. Home made jams, a variety breads and fruit. Coffee was great too. Our hosts went above and beyond requirements to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Loved it! Loved the Pink Garlic Festival and loved every minute of being in Lautrec. 🙂
- Breakfast was great. Grounds are beautiful. Hosts were lovely! We were attending a wedding in laurel so it was a perfect place to stay.
- Stayed for the wedding in a chateau close by, so this was a good place to be. Breakfast was great, croissants and bread how it should be (not the sawdust we get in UK), home made jams and yogurt were a treat. Leslie checked in on us a couple of times for top ups on drinks, which was appreciated.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Jardins de Mazamet
One of our best sellers in Mazamet! Housed in a 19th-century building in the center of Mazamet, Les Jardins de Mazamet is 2,800 feet from the train station. It offers rooms serviced by a elevator, a fitness room and at an extra cost, a spa area. Free Wi-Fi is provided, a heated swimming pool is available in summer, and massages can be booked.With mountain views, the air-conditioned rooms feature antique-style furniture and a flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A French-style continental breakfast is served every morning at Les Jardins de Mazamet and at an extra cost, an English breakfast is also possible. Evening meals and menus for children can be enjoyed in the piano bar on request upon a 24 hours in advance reservation.This property is a 45-minute drive from Carcassonne. Massage treatments can be arranged on site and free private parking is available.
- A beautiful house in a quiet town. Lovely gardens, comfortable outdoor seating, a terrace for breakfast and dinner when the weather is fine, we’ll-appointed rooms. Marie and Franck were absolutely lovely and she made us two wonderful dinners while we were there. She makes her own yogurt and preserves for breakfast too. Also a great jumping-off point for exploring Albi and the Black Mountains. We didn’t use the pool but it looked nice.
- Nice spacious room with amenities like nespresso machine, big bathroom spacious set up. Beautiful restored historic place with lots of privacy and very good breakfast
- Unfortunately the weather was poor so we could not make use of the garden or pool. We had a good meal in a nearby restaurant. Large old house with plenty of space, easy access to town centre
- Beautifull house, very pleasant host, excellent room
- Beautiful classic French town house, tastefully converted whilst maintaining the original character and ambience. Huge room with lovely furnishings and great bathroom. Breakfast (included) was a level above the norm, homemade, fresh and served on a beautiful terrace. All topped off by very welcoming hosts, including the friendly cat and little dog. We’ll be back!
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison de l’Arnette
Located in Mazamet, La Maison de l’Arnette offers B&B accommodations just 11 mi from Castres. Lac des Montagnès Leisure Park is only 6.2 mi from the property.All rooms feature wooden flooring, a wardrobe and heating. The private bathroom is complete with a hydro-massage shower.A breakfast serving tea, coffee, fruit juice, bread, jam and French pastries is provided each morning. A choice of restaurants can be found 1,300 feet away in the town center.La Barouge Golf Club is 1.9 mi away and Castres-Mazamet Airport is ideally located a 15-minute drive from the B&B. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free public parking is possible on site.
- Everything, a perfect place to stay. I’ll be back.
very surprised and pleased to find extra room and kitchenette
very friendly and helpful
- Owners very friendly and helpful. Easy parking. Good restaurants available.
- Very cosy rooms. Great host and hostess made us feel so welcome and helped us with our French. Easy parking out the front.
- Very good Location. Hosts very Helpful, Great value.
Bed and Breakfast
L’Oustal d’en Paris
Located in Nogaret, L’Oustal d’en Paris offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and barbecue facilities.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A sun terrace is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of L’Oustal d’en Paris.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Very adaquate breakfast, just plain bread etc. Waffles too well cooked.
- Complete peace and quiet in a very small village in the middle of the country. Enjoyed the artisan bread, home made jams and freshly laid eggs for breakfast, in company and conversation with our hosts Roselyne and Yves. We slept well in a comfortable big bed and had the use of a fridge and electric kettle in the hall outside our room. The nearby small medieval town of Revel has shops and restaurants and a fantastic 14th century covered market.
Very friendly and helpful hosts which like to please. A fridge was also available.
The lady is trying her best to speak English, and will no doubt improve with more practice.
Très bon accueil de la part des propriétaires, souriants, avenants et disponibles.
L’endroit est calme. Chambre très correcte. Tout était parfait.
- Ein liebevoll eingerichtetes Zimmer, sehr liebenswerte Gastgeber, ausgesprochen ruhige Lage, sehr gutes Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Waffeln. So ist Frankreich am schönsten! MERCI!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Verdalle Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Verdalle Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!