10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ventas De Poyo Valencia Community:
Valencia Country House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Valencia Country House is located in San Antonio de Banageber, just 8 miles from Valencia.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Cheste is 11 miles from Valencia Country House , and Cullera is 29 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The cottage is lovely.Beautifully furnished and calm.The host-Irene is the best:kind,extremely helpful,amazing!Her breakfast is unique:tasty,healthy,home-made bread and cakes,fresh juice,great coffee.PERFECT
- It’s a lovely and peaceful hideaway during Las Fallas. No firecracker noise, no car traffic, or yelling on the streets. The staff is absolutely friendly and helpful to the greatest extent.
- Croissants, rolls, juices and jams all home made and very good
- The house was very comfortable and warm. Furniture and decoration were lovely. Personel were very friendly and helpful. We jad an excellent stay at Valencia Country House.
Very friendly host.
This is my second time here.
Villa Valencia is located in Monserrat, 15 miles from Valencia and 10 miles from Cheste. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cullera is 24 miles from Villa Valencia, and Paterna is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 12 miles from Villa Valencia.
No reviews yet.
Angel Guimera Rooms & Breakfast
Situated in the Extramurs district in Valencia, 0.7 miles from Barrio del Carmen, Angel Guimera Rooms & Breakfast boasts free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms feature 2 shared bathrooms with a hot tub, shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. Some rooms have air conditioning. There is a shared kitchen at the property completed with kitchenware.Fresh homemade breakfast is served daily in the shared terrace.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers car hire, and tickets for museums and touristic activities.Angel Guimerá Metro Station can be found 40 feet away and connects with Malvarrosa Beach.Bioparc Valencia is 1.5 miles from Angel Guimera Rooms & Breakfast, while City of Arts & Sciences is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from Angel Guimera Rooms & Breakfast.
- The breakfast was nicely laid out in the morning by the friendly housekeeper. The location is good, right next to the metro interchange station and 15 minutes walk to the station, which is beautiful I was contacted by the office on the phone on the day of arrival and arranged to be met at the property. ( The note on my booking form said I had to collect keys from another place which would have been very inconvenient . My room (blue) had a comfy double bed, and a lot of storage in the built in wardrobes. I did not make use of the other facilities i.e. verranda and the kitchen as I was out the whole day.
- Great location, 10 meters from metro station with 4 lines, and only 15 minutes to center by walk. Perfect homemade breakfast. Simple check in, host have good english. Very clean. Apartments are equiped with everything you need. There are only 4 rooms and two bathrooms, so sharing was no problem. My first 10/10 at booking.
- The housekeeper who prepared the breakfast and did the cleaning for us was a nice and competent person. The breakfast itself was also very nice.
- Staff. Breakfast. Bed. Location. Nice building. Parking was possible to find.
- Perfect B&B for a city trip. Appartment has 4 rooms and 2 very clean bathrooms. Sharing was no problem. BReakfast is excellent and different every day. STaff very friendly. Perfect connection to airport by Metro and on walking distance to centre of Valencia.
L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Valencia! L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paterna is 4.2 miles from L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Everything about this B&B is great for the solo traveller looking for comfort and a stylish, safe place to stay in Valencia.
- Perfect place to stay for a few nights in Valencia. The location is just in the centre near the cathedral, market etc. but yet quiet in a quiet street; the staff extremely helpful and friendly; the room was beautiful, light and spacious with balconies and high ceiling; the price was very good value for money – one cannot ask for more. Will definitely be back next time I go to Valencia!
- Very good location in the center of the old town, from where all points of interest can be easily reached walking. Modern style interior in an old high ceiling apartment. Very friendly and helpful staff.
It was like on the site, like on the pictures. Clean. Very nice , friendly staff.
Location was ideal in the center of Valencia nearby restaurants, coffee shops, shops, monuments ….
We had 1 day of the 6 days we stayed a little problem with the bathroom sink but without saying anything at the evening it was resolved.
Quiet neighborhood. Felt always safe.
The breakfast was also good.
Nice place, cosy.
I ll certainly return and recommend this place.
- The room I stayed in was very charming. The location was great and, the hosts were super friendly and welcoming. They take the time out to sit down and help you out. I loved my stay and definitely recommend this place!
Zalamera BnB is located in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from Zalamera BnB, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location is perfect for exploring Valencia. Great addition was the availability to rent bikes for the day which we took advantage of and joined a 3 hr. tour of Valencia. Bed comfortable, washroom nice and big and very modern. Breakfast perfect and healthy.
- The staff was great, very warm and welcoming. The photos are completely representative of the rooms and hotel. I thought the breakfast could be a Euro cheaper but it didn’t hurt too much. I was sharing the washroom but that was never a problem. Cleanliness was top notch. I highly recommend this place for people who are travelling alone. They have a very nice terrace too. Would love to visit again. Oh yes, super close to the train station and some excellent Chinese restaurants.
- Comfortable bed. Near old town. Easy to find. Communication prior to visit good. Staff friendly.
- Right in the center. Very kind staff (Joe) that let me check in early. Very quiet and comfortable. Its very safe for single traveller.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, immaculately clean bedroom and bathroom. In a handy location near the station. Great decor, very modern and fresh.
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Almirante offers accommodations in Valencia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cheste is 17 miles from B&B Almirante, and Cullera is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I didn’t request an extra Bed as I was travelling alone. I liked the decor, the fact it was very clean and the staff were helpful with supplying an Iron when I needed and giving me directions.
Location, right behind the cathedral, initially difficult to find as the maps do not show all small side streets.
The staff was very helpful and gentle. I decided to have lunch on the bench in the little patio and was offered a small table to have a ‘better experience’ ?
The place is very clean. The room was cleaned everyday and towels changed once in 5 days.
- Great location, very clean and very comfortable bed.
- Friendly stuff, very spacious room. Walking distance to all sightseeing spots in old town, nice restaurants nearby. Good value for money
- Excellent location, very clean and modern bathroom, nice interior garden and lodge, daily cleaning, early checkin was possible, Carrefour express was within 5 minutes walking distance, bus/metro station nearby.
In the heart of Valencia, the affordable ABCyou Bed&Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. It is just a 5-minute walk from the bullring and Estació del Nord Station.The ABCyou Bed&Breakfast’s rooms have traditional mosaic floors, bright décor and large windows, with lots of natural light.Start your day the best way with breakfast in the ABC’s coffee lounge and enjoy a leisurely morning in the peaceful garden. You can also enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the bar in the afternoon.At night, you can enjoy a drink or meal in the trendy Ruzafa neighborhood, which is full of Valencia’s chic shops and restaurants. Chill out in the peaceful rooms.
- Perfectly situated. Excellent breakfast. Spacious room. Fabulous and friendly staff.
- Very comfy beds (garden room) – even with a noisy festival underway we slept soundly ?
- The staff was AMAZING! Super good breakfast – best yogurt I’ve ever had! It was really nice and I liked our new room in 102. Beautiful space and GREAT location!!! Especially for Las Fallas!
the location is perfect – 10 min walking to the center of the Old City Valencia; many good restaurants in the area; 20 min with the bus to the beach.
the staff is warm and friendly, helped us with recommendations and suggestions for places to visit and what to do during the day.
the room was cleaned every two days, towels replaced
for the New Years Eve we received as a present a box with candies and a small Champaign bottle.
The location is excellent. But this is not a place for a 60 and over person; The threshold of the front door is high, no warning. No elevator, no air conditioning. As for the “shabby chic” look; really poorly done. The shower floor was very slippery, television remote did not work.
Way too expensive for what you get!
BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats
Located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 1.6 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats features a sun terrace and views of the city.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Oceanografic is 2 miles from BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats, and Port of Valencia is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great Location Close to everything, amazing design and great value for money!
- Very lovely owners with every intention to ensure all elements of our stay were great. They also arranged for a comfortable car to pick us up and bring us back to the airport which added to our vacation feeling. Beautiful interior decoration and very tidy. Great bed as well. Also with Netflix and YouTube our son was able to entertain himself in the morning while we got an extra hour of sleep 🙂
- We simply felt at home immediately at Bubusuites… the welcome, the personal way with guests… this is totally due to the hosts’ open and cordial personalities. We totally loved the attic apartment and spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying this place. The balcony is pure luxury and has a lovely view towards the city.
- The director is very kind and available to help his guests for whatever they need. The location is fantastic, you can reach by walk all city centre places. The design of the suites is really nice and elegant.
- The host was so accommodating and welcoming! I didn’t have a phone charger or an electric converter. The host lent me her personal charger and purchased a converter for me to use.
City Garden Bed and Breakfast
Located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, 1.1 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, City Garden Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oceanografic is 1.4 miles from City Garden Bed and Breakfast, and Port of Valencia is 2.1 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 6 miles away.
- Facilities here were excellent – lots of plugs storage etc. The room was fantastic as was the garden. Some really nice touches and I love the design. Only problem was that we had the room by the entrance so could be noisy with people coming in late at night. But it was Las Fallas so probably not usually like this. Location fantastic!!!
Vince is a great host
Always availabe to guide you And help out
Lovely typical breakfast
Friendly staff and owners
Would definitely stay here again if return to Valencia
Everything was perfect. Bedroom was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was perfect. Breakfast excellent. Location very central. The BEST host ever.
Location- close to Xativa metro station. Easy to get around (airport) easy to walk to the Old town and main districts, all within 20 mins.
Apartment- excellent, very clean, comfy beds, excellent shower, cable TV, quick Wifi…almost like a 5* hotel!
Staff – very friendly and easy to contact
B&B Hi Valencia Boutique
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Hi Valencia Boutique offers accommodations in Valencia, just 17 miles from Cheste.Each room includes a TV.There is ticket service at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from B&B Hi Valencia Boutique, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, nice ans very clean rooms, and very confy beds
- extremely helpful reception staff, very comfortable and smooth stay.
The location was great.
The room size and bathroom size great
The room was neat and tidy
- The decor is lovely,the whole place is modern and characterful, it’s clean and really well presented, the reception staff are superb especially Eva, it’s in a great location for the major sites(dont really need bus tickets) The square just along the road is great, with lots of places to relax, have a drink and a bite to eat. Getting from the airport is so simple and convenient. If they sorted out some sound proofing for the rooms/building I’d happily stay here again.
- We stayed only one night. It was in the city center and a very nice place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ventas De Poyo Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ventas de Poyo Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!