10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Venelles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Les Volets bleus
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, B&B Les Volets bleus is located in Venelles in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 6.2 mi from Aix-en-Provence and 22 mi from Marseille. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cassis is 27 mi from B&B Les Volets bleus while Marseille Provence Airport is 17 mi away.
- Nice, clean apartement. There is all you need. Helpfull host and of course real bagett and cruasan in the morning. In summer you can use a swimming pool.
- Rooms had a small kitchen/ living area. The host was very accommodating and the breakfast was plentiful. Beds were very comfortable. The shower was good sized.
- Laure, the owner is lovely, even going so far as to provide something for a late dinner for us as our flight was arriving late into Marseilles.
- Charming house with parking facilities on demand at a walking distance. Excellent breakfast served in a beautiful terrace. Our room was in the second floor. It was well decorated, clean and plenty of space and with an ensuite bathroom. Very confortable bed. Friendly and helpful people. We stayed only one night during our trip around France and Italy but we definitely did enjoy our stay and we recommend it.
A lovely apartment with swinming pool.
Laure was very friendly and flexible. She brought fresh croissants and bread in the morning as well as leaving yoghurts, juice and even a bottle of wine in the fridge.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bastide Perchée
With an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, La Bastide Perchée provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Marseille is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 24 miles from La Bastide Perchée.
- La propriétaire était très gentille et disponible, la suite Zen était magnifique, tout était super je recommande à 1000%
La vue magnifique sur le mont Sainte victoire, la plénitude et le calme de l’endroit l’accueil des hôtes chaleureux et attentionnés et leur confiance à nous laissez vivre dans leur demeure comme si elle était la nôtre accompagné des ces superbes et agréables prestations extérieures de Camille et de Pierre nous ont fait vivre un magnifique weekend.
- La qualité de l’accueil de nos hôtes était parfaite ; présentation très claire du logement et des services, disponibilité pour faciliter le séjour.
- Besonders ruhige Lage mit herrlicher Aussicht vom Speisesaal. Einfach mit dem Auto zu erreichen und hauseigener Parkplatz. Freundliche Hauseigentümer und gutes Frühstück. Alle Zimmer im Deco-Styl. Großes swimming pool.
Une vue exceptionnelle sur la Sainte Victoire, on se croirait à la montagne alors qu’on est à 2 pas de la ville ! Notre chambre, la Céleste, joue sur la transparence avec sa douche vitrée au milieu de la chambre, et sur les lumières quand le jour décline : magnifique !
Une piscine immense au milieu de la nature, avec des coussins fatboys pour se dorer au soleil…. et un frigo en libre service pour partager un petit rosé en amoureux.
Bref c’est parfait ! Ah, j’ai failli oublié le petit déjeuner hyper frais, table magnifiquement dressée (on dirait un repas gastronomique !) et des hôtes aux petits soins.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Venelles, Domaine Olibaou offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.There’s a a grill and a terrace at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 24 miles from Domaine Olibaou.
- Fantastic hospitality…by the winemaker himself, Dominique. We had an entire winery to ourselves.
- Quiet country location NE of Aix en Provence; well refurbished old property at a vineyard; very well kept. Better than average French continental breakfast; timing totally flexible between 8 and 11 am served in farmhouse style kitchen. Spacious outside terrace with seating and shade. Several restaurants in Venelles within 15 min drive.
Chambre magnifique. Décoration raffinée. Salle de bains extraordinaire et très spacieuse.
La situation du Domaine est d’une beauté à couper le souffle face aux vignes et aux oliviers sur fond de Nore Dame des Victoires.
On aurait aimé rester plusieurs jours dans ce lieu magique.
Très beau séjour, très bon petit déjeuner face aux vignes
Le proprietaire est très gentil, disponible’
Dégustation et achat de vins.
- Wer eine ruhige Unterkunft sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Ein Weingut am Ende der Welt. Der Besitzer war sehr freundlich, es gab ein tolles Frühstück
Bed and Breakfast
Set on a 13123 ft² park, La Ferme is located in Saint-Marc-Jaumegarde and 3.7 mi from Aix-en-Provence. It offers a small pond and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Some rooms have a private terrace, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All rooms have free WiFi.A continental breakfast with hot drinks, jam and fruit juice is served every morning in the dining area or on the garden. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of La Ferme.This property is 5.6 mi from the A8 motorway and 13 mi from Sainte-Victoire Golf Club. Free private parking is available.
- Wonderful B&B just outside of Aix-en-Provence. Exceptional host with knowledgeable historical and cultural background. Garden room was especially outstanding to relax with 4 people comfortably. Beautiful grounds even in though it was raining. Would return eagerly.
- The room was just lovely, the property was beautiful, and the host couldn’t do enough to help us out.
- John, the B&B manager, was great, very helpful, room was wonderful. Loved the Pizza truck nearby.
- Everything! The owner was so charming and kind and attentive. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. We loved the unique room and wish I had made time for the soaker tub. Comfortable and welcoming.
The hosts were very friendly and helped us a lot with planning daily trips (destination, parking, restaurants…).
It was very nice meeting them ( we felt like like friends, not guests)
An ideal place to relax after a busy city tour
Very clean room
Breakfast was really good
Bed and Breakfast
A l’Orée du Pin
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace, A l’Orée du Pin is located in Puyricard, 3.1 mi from Aix-en-Provence city center. This B&B is set in a renovated farm and offers free WiFi access.Each room features views of the garden, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom has a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast is served every morning and includes homemade jams.A l’Orée du Pin offers free parking on site. Marseille Provence Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The hosts are doing everything possible to maintain the property clean and comfortable. A room with a garden view is spacious, a traditional French breakfast is served in the garden in the morning. A convenient place to visit Aix-en-Provence. No restaurants in walking distance, but hosts can recommend several good options in 5 minutes drive.
- Great host, very clean room and nice garden. The room was cool and ready when we arrived (we arrived a bit sooner than the checkin time) and we were very well received. The breakfast was also very nice!
- Lovely “Romantic” suite and great breakfast served to us outside under the cherry trees! Included delicious homemade pancakes.
- Good hosts and arrived at 5pm, which did not seem a problem considering check-in was from 6:30pm. Table d’hote was nice for a 2 course meal at €20, and we had salmon, rice, veggies and fruit salad for dessert. Bed was lovely and comfortable and gained a good night’s sleep. We did not opt for breakfast, so unable to review.
grande chambre et excellent petit déjeuner
la gentillesse du propriétaire
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Maison Jalon is a contemporary guest house located in Aix-en-Provence. Free WiFi access is available.Decorated in a vintage style, the air-conditioned guest rooms feature a TV with a DVD player, a refrigerator and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy a pool and garden view from the room.A continental breakfast is included at the property.The guest house is 3.5 mi from Cours Mirabeau, 2.5 mi from Set Golf Course and 6.6 mi from Aix-Marseille Golf Course. Marseille Provence Airport is 14 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything was fantastic. Truly a unique destination.
- We had a great time at Maison Jalon. This is a truly beautiful place. Dimitri and Laticia were super friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back!
- This was an amazing base from which to explore Aix and Provence! The stylish vintage decor and the welcoming free beer and coke on arrival were just what we needed. And you know you’ll be having a special breakfast when you hear the fresh orange juice being squeezed. The owners are onsite ready with advice and assistance. (Our daughter had a sore throat and lemon and honey were happily provided). We loved it
- Nicely decorated rooms with a relaxing garden And swimming pool. Short drive into Aix en Provence
Very comfortable bed. Great air con. En-suite bathroom with good shower. Can’t fault it!
Immaculate gardens and pool lots of little thoughtful touches like a free drinks fridge bags and towels to take to beach. It’s the perfect spot.
I was worried as I would ordinarily stay in a 4/5 star hotel but was put off by the very steep prices when my friend and I wanted our own rooms. This in comparison was very reasonable and having stayed here cannot fault it. I can’t imagine anyone being unhappy with the place it’s in its own oasis but also a great place to use as a base. We did loads of travelling in our week stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Pavillon de Beauregard
One of our top picks in Aix-en-Provence – and a guest favorite.
Offering an outdoor pool and a garden, Pavillon de Beauregard is a Bed and Breakfast located 2.1 mi from Aix-en-Provence. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms.Each room has an outdoor dining area and views of the garden. They are equipped with an electric kettle and a mini-bar. The private bathrooms have a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.At Pavillon de Beauregard you will find barbecue facilities, a shared kitchen and a lounge area with a piano. The property offers a free shuttle service. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and painting.The bed and breakfast is 2 mi from Cours Mirabeau and 8.8 mi from Aix Marseille Golf Club. Marseille Provence Airport is 20 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Fabulous old mansion beautifully restored. Host went out of his way to accommodate our needs
- BEST PLACE TO STAY IN AIX. We are so fortunate to spend some nights here. The place is located on a hill top close to city center (no point in staying in the city, Aix is very small). The view over the Provence is absolutely brilliant. We could happily just spend a day appreciating the view. House is decorated with an artist’s taste, so functional and classy at the same time. People should come to Aix just for this house. We wish to come back!
- Amazing old home high on the hill, in the middle of nowhere, looking down on the hills in the distance and the town. So much charm.
- We had wonderful time, Jerome is a great host and we felt like home most of the time. The pool is perfect for the hot weather and the location is great (further away from the city center but very quite and peaceful). We loved everything about our stay. The breakfast was very tasteful, big selection of pastries and we could have anything extra if we wanted. We would definately recommend this to everyone.
Beautiful surroundings and accommodation that blew us away !
Was a country retreat just a stones throw away from a vibrant city.
Pool with the most breathtaking view, we can’t wait to come back!
Hosts were welcoming and friendly and outstanding breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
A La Maison – Maison d’hôtes
Located in Aix-en-Provence, 2.2 mi from Cours Mirabeau, A La Maison is a bed & breakfast featuring air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout. The property has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen, only available during the summer, and a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. Military School D’Aix-En-Provence is 1.7 mi from A La Maison- Les Mimosas – B&B, while Aix-en-Provence Tribunal de Grande Instance – Court House is 1.8 mi away. Marseille Provence Airport is 15 mi from the property.
- Breakfast under the chestnut trees by the tinkling fountain. Lovely old house, artfully decorated, lovely couple, this has got to be one of the best B&Bs out there. Can’t wait to spend some more time with Cristel and Christophe. Wow!
- The grounds absolutely beautiful. It was what you think of when you think of a country house in Provence. The couple that owns the property lives there and they were wonderful hosts and very accommodating. Our stay was wonderful and we all truly enjoyed the beautiful home and grounds, the art work all over the house, the homemade breakfast with homemade yogurt, a first for me. Our house guests were wonderful and even their dog was a sweetie and my kids loved playing with him. I definitely recommend this Provence farmhouse paradise.
- Welcomed into a beautiful chateau like a valued friend and made to feel very at home, with access to lots of facilities and rooms. SUPERB breakfasts–huge, with lots of variety, great breads and home cooked cakes and pancakes and yogurt, generous and enthusiastic hosts, view of Mt. St. Michelle was exquisite, grounds of chateau were gorgeous. Our room was actually two big rooms, connected, so that our adult daughter accompanying us had privacy. Both rooms were huge. Hosts provided excellent travel advice and directions and suggestions for things to do and see and where to eat. Location is about 2 km outside center of town, but very easy, fast access and nice to stay on beautiful estate with great views and gorgeous grounds. Hosts very helpful, including getting our heavy luggage in and out of our room. Very nice people, lovely building and grounds. Eager to return. Would be fabulous for families with young children.
- Friendly hosts made us feel very welcome; recommended good restaurants and local activities. Quiet location just outside city, surrounded by beautiful grounds. Guests have use of large common room. Excellent breakfast.
- This property was fantastic. We had a wonderful relaxing 5 night stay with superb breakfast. The hosts are really lovely and helpful with information. Rooms are huge. Bed large and so soft. Would definitely recommend a stay here.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas des Chênes
One of our best sellers in Rognes! Located in Rognes, Le Mas des Chênes offers B&B accommodations in an 8000-m2 garden with swimming pool and outdoor kitchen. With free Wi-Fi, it also offers pétanque and table tennis facilities and a swing.The guest rooms all have a terrace with garden views. They offer a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom. Guests can also play board games in the common room.Every morning, a breakfast featuring homemade jams and cakes, French pastries, yogurts and a range of fruit juices is offered. Bars, restaurants and grocery shops are located 0.9 mi away.At the B&B, 2 mountain bikes are available. Guests can also go golfing at Pont Royal Golf Course, 13 mi away or drive 11 mi to Aix-en-Provence and its train station. Luberon Natural Regional Park is 6.2 mi away.
- We booked this beautiful bed and breakfast away from the larger cities to be able to relax and unwind and we did just that. We spent our days exploring Provence and our evenings relaxing. The hosts were wonderful and their cat was adorable. We hope to stay here again when the weather is warmer.
- Comfortable and private. Beautiful breakfasts with fresh berries and homemade fruit tarts and biscuits. Antonia’s friendliness and eagerness to please. Large property and additional facilties. Good WiFi.
- Quiet, peaceful, lots of space, nice outdoor setting, excellent breakfast, very nice hostess. WIFI worked well
- Room was cozy. Hosts were delightful. Breakfast was delicious and abundant! Pretty gardens. Clean pool.
- The venue and the owners were very family-friendly. The woodland garden is ideal for children with many things to discover and even a shady boulodrome.
Bed and Breakfast
Mas des Micocouliers
Mas des Micocouliers is a 19th century farmhouse, located in Aix-en-Provence. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi access.Each accommodations here will provide you with a private entrance. There is a full kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. You can enjoy pool view and garden view. Extras include a desk, an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At Mas des Micocouliers you will find a secluded garden and a terrace.The B&B is 1.8 mi from Cours Mirabeau and 7.6 mi from Aix Marseille Golf Club. Marseille Provence Airport is 17 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- Owners looked after all our needs and very friendly. Provided breakfast the night before when we had to leave at 5 am. Accommodation and pool excellent. Enjoyed the breakfasts too.
Very nice hosts, helpfull and gave us tips about Aix.
Lovelye pool and great breakfast. The beds were nice.
- Hosts friendly and informative. Early breakfast supplied when I needed it.
- Julie and David are fabulous hosts. The pool was beautiful and the grounds so lush and peaceful. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Fab, relaxed atmosphere. Lovely pool. David and Julie were always happy to help with suggestions on where to go. They were great hosts and we highly recommend their property. Excellent location with the nearby village being accessible to walk to within a few minutes, and Aix only being a 5 min drive. Thanks again for a great holiday!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Venelles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Venelles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!