10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vendres-plage Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sérignan, Casa-Belle offers accommodations just 1.9 mi from the Canal du Midi. The property is a 10-minute drive from the beach and features access to an outdoor swimming pool.This room features a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily and can be taken on the terrace.Casa-Belle is located 6.2 mi from Béziers Train Station and 7.5 mi from Béziers – Cap d’Agde airport. Montpellier Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
Excellent accomodation. Was on cycling holiday. Good routes locally. Secure storage. The host and her husband were exceptional in providing everything we needed in a very well maintained period property.Great location for Beziers airport. Situated in lovely village and surrounding area.
Lovely room, comfortable firm bed, walk in shower, air conditioning.
Full breakfast including vegetarian option. Lovely (proper) pot of tea!!
Excellent value for money @ 90euro a night.
Very highly recommended.
- A wonderful B and B in a beautiful old house with original fireplaces and tiles, in the heart of Serignan with restaurants, cafes and shops on the doorstep. The charming hosts were very welcoming and friendly, providing maps and advice when needed and also amazing homemade fig jam (from the tree in the garden) as part of the delicious breakfast. The large pool was great to return to after a day on the beach.
- The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly. A very pretty little property. We arrived early in the morning but was welcomed and told our room was ready for us. The little town is a pretty diversion for a couple of night’s break. You would never know there was a swimming pool tucked away at the back. Would definitely recommend to anyone but don’t really want to share such a lovely gem to everyone!
- Everything, the comfort of our room, our breakfasts , the patio area, flower beds and pool area were great and the professionalism and friendliness of Eveline & Gilles was brilliant. we’re going back.
Wunderschönes B&B. Eveline ist so sympathisch und um das Wohl der Gäste besorgt.
In 14 Tagen werden wir wieder da sein und freuen uns schon sehr.
- Excellent accomodation. Was on cycling holiday. Good routes locally. Secure storage. The host and her husband were exceptional in providing everything we needed in a very well maintained period property.Great location for Beziers airport. Situated in lovely village and surrounding area.
Bed and Breakfast
Mas de Bellegou Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Portiragnes.Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Mas de Bellegou is located in Portiragnes. The property is 2,300 feet from The Canal du Midi and 3.1 mi from Portiragnes Beach.The rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a balcony and a shared terrace. Extras include a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy garden views from all the rooms.At Mas de Bellegou you will find a garden and a bar. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Montpellier – Méditerranée Airport is 45 mi away.
- Very warm welcome. Whole visit very warm and friendly with good conversation and food. Lovely breakfast.
- Lovely characterful old house with original french windows and pretty garden. The owner was very welcoming and helpful, including coming to find us after we missed the entrance to the bnb, and leading us to the airport the next morning. We were offered a welcoming glass of wine or juice on arrival! Beziers Airport is only 5 mins away. Breakfast in the garden with many interesting kinds of jam! Great to have kettle in the room.
- The hosts were very friendly with great hospitality. We felt very welcome. The breakfast was really good with several homemade marmelades.
- le calme autour du gite, personnes très accueillantes
Un accueil charmant, un petit-déjeuner copieux et agréable à l’ombre dans le jardin.
La chambre spacieuse et aménagée avec goût.
Tout le confort pour passer un agréable week-end en amoureux !
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Domaine de la Ramade
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Domaine de la Ramade is set within a vineyard, just 1.9 mi from Narbonne-Plage seaside resort. Guests are invited to use the outdoor pool, sample the property’s organic wine or take a stroll among the grapevines. Beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.The guest rooms are decorated in a romantic style and feature underfloor heating and a TV. With a view of the garden or the grapevines, they each have a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Continental breakfast is served every morning at Domaine de la Ramade.The property is located in the Clape Massif Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Béziers and a 40-minute drive from Carcassonne. Guests can visit Noter Dame des Auzils Chapel with views of the Mediterranean coastline 3.7 mi away, the Gouffre de l’Oeil Doux 9.3 mi away and the Gruissan Saltern 12 mi away. Free private parking is available on site and central Narbonne is 5.6 mi away.
- The ladies who worked at the B&B were sweet and helpful. Breakfast was very nice and well-presented. Location was good for Narbonne and Carrcassone visits.
- The setting is gorgeous. The wine farm and lodge is a picture-perfect representation of a boutique wine farm. The pool area is also lovely. The owner and winemaker is hands on and friendly. One feels pampered to have a personal wine tasting in the cellar, a short distance from the well- appointed rooms.
- The two bedroom family suite (Lavande) is nicely decorated and spacious. The close proximity to Narbonne Plage is great (need to drive though) and looking out on the vineyards is lovely. Breakfast is okay — fairly basic. Croissants were nice. Staff were very kind and friendly.
- Location was secluded but very nice. All was clean.
- The area is beautiful. The room was big and well decorated with a French balcony. Comfortable bed and friendly host. The pool area is lovely to sit and relax.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Pots Bleus
One of our best sellers in Nissan-lez-Enserune! Located in the heart of Nissan-lez-Ensérune, Aux Pots Bleus offers air conditioning throughout, a garden, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Canal du Midi is just 1.9 mi away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, seating area, desk and heating. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast including pastries, jams and home made product is provided each morning at Aux Pots Bleus. Guests can also sample traditional French cuisine within walking distance.Valras Beach is just a 25-minute drive away and Narbonne is 11 mi from the B&B. Béziers is only a 15-minute drive from Aux Pots Bleus and there is free private parking on site.
- The host was extremely pleasant, interesting to talk to and helpful.
- Lovely place to stay in order to break our journey. Highly recommend! Hosts were very kind and very welcoming on arrival with a refreshment! Rooms are very comfortable. Recommendation for dinner was spot on! Thanks
Great owners: very positive, opened and communicated
You should use a car, without car it is difficult to visit all points of attractions!
- The owners was very kind and helpfull. The garden and the place it self was very nice and autentic France. Lovely breakfast.
- The house was full of character and decorated to a high standard with lots of traditional features and antiques. Really large bedroom and bathroom. Lovely breakfast with homemade cakes and jam. Lovely swimming pool, often had it to ourselves. Our hosts were very welcoming and made every effort for us to have a good stay. They have lots of suggestions for days out and places to eat.
Bed and Breakfast
Entre Mer et Vignes
Entre Mer et Vignes is located in the Languedoc-Roussillon wine producing region, less than a 15-minute drive from the Mediterranean coast and 6.2 mi from Béziers. It features a fitness room with a sauna and hot tub, and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Each air-conditioned room features sliding glass doors, which open onto a private furnished terrace. All rooms have a modern decor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.Continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade yogurt and pastries. There is a bar and a choice of restaurants in the village center, a 5-minute walk away.Entre Mer et Vignes is 1.9 mi from the Canal du Midi. Guests can discover local vineyards, which offer wine-tasting. Other activities in the area include hiking, cycling and riverboat trips.
- The hosts are very attentive and helpful, and make you feel at ease. The use of the spa, included in the price. The private patio. The option to use the dining-room equipped with a fridge and microwave. The quality of breakfast – delicious and varied. The gated secure car park.
Lovely host, very welcoming.
Nice decor and ambience.
Breakfast was delicious 🙂
Nice spa area and outdoor space for when the weather is nice.
- Great hosts great facilities. We arrived late and they were there to great us and were very helpful even though we speak no French and they speak a little English (sorry). We were travelling on motorcycles and parking and security were no problem
- A great little hotel with fantastic hosts in Nissan lez Enserune, close to lots of attractions and not at all far from Bezier airport. The rooms are lovely and have private outdoor seating areas. There is a lovely pool and hot tub. The hosts were lovely and welcoming, breakfast was excellent (home made yogurt and great omelette) and when it turned out that we could not get to Bezier on public transport on a Sunday, they took us in their own car. Definitely recommend.
- Nathalie was a very attentive hostess. Good breakfasts. Good location. Handy for Bezier and the beach at Valras Plage.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Le Mas
Offering an outdoor pool, B&B Le Mas is located in Nissan-lez-Enserune. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a terrace. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a dining table. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy city view and garden view from all the rooms. Extras include an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At B&B Le Mas you will find a garden. The property offers free parking.Béziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 14 mi away.
LE CADRE ARCHITECTURAL
DÉCORATION HAUT DE GAMME
PRESTATION DE QUALITÉ
Très bon accueil et très joli endroit.
Bien entretenu et arrangé avec gout.
Nous y reviendrons si nous avons l’occasion.
Petit déjeuner très bien.
- La habitacion y su comodidad. El trato con la propietaria
Accueil chaleureux et convivial de notre hôte Pascale charmante et disponible
Propreté des lieux et matériel à disposition (cuisine, mobilier de jardin …)
Jolie piscine et terrasse
Es war ein sehr bequemes Bett und ein schönes helles Zimmer.
Ideal für ein Urlaub als Paar. Sehr privat und diskret.
Möchten gerne im nächsten Jahr zurück.
- ACCUEIL AGRÉABLE
Bed and Breakfast
La Bergerie de l’etang
Located in the countryside, this former farmhouse overlooks the Capestang Pond. It features an outdoor swimming pool and modern guest rooms, some with free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned guest rooms and apartments offer a balcony with panoramic views over the landscape. Some apartments include a kitchenette with a fridge and all guests have access to a washing machine.A continental breakfast is served on the terrace or in the lounge every morning at La Bergerie de l’etang. There is also a selection restaurants just 2.5 mi from the guest house.Guests can relax in the lounge at La Bergerie de l’etang, which features a sculpted fireplace.With free public parking on site, the guest house is 5 mi from Narbonnes City Center. Beziers Airport is 21 mi away and the sea is 19 mi away.
- Gorgeous venue. Rustic country style with modern comforts.
- The serene quiet,swimming pool,breakfast and meeting the other guests.
- Apartment was well set up and the pool and games room very good.
- Everything was excellent Madame speaks English which was a bonus for us as we speak very little French she was happy to give advice and suggestions on places to visit and recommendations for restaurants.
Peaceful setting. Gorgeous house. Massive room. Ours had a small kitchen area which we found useful. I didnt know this was available as an option though when we booked (unless I missed it!)
A bath ? we like a bath and most places only have a shower.
Great breakfast with homemade jams, freshly made juice, fresh croissant.
Host was lovely, really helpful and spoke very good English which was a bonus.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Algues du Grau
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Les Algues du Grau offers B&B accommodations in Le Grau-d’Agde. This property is just 500 feet from the beach and has a garden and a terrace.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and offer free Wi-Fi access, while one room also features a furnished terrace. The private bathroom is complete and offers free toiletries.Breakfast including hot drinks, juices, fruits and pastries is offered every morning can be served on the terrace or in the dining room. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found from 500 feet of the property.Les Algues du Grau is 5 mi from Port Cap d’Agde and 3.7 mi from Golf du Cap d’Agde. Agde Train Station is 3.1 mi away and Pézenas is 14 mi away.
- Very nice place and the lady who owns it is also very nice. Do keep in mind it’s a B&B type place in France so you need to speak some French and understand some French. Also, pay attention- payment is in cash only.
- Great breakfast and location was brilliant. Overall we were very pleased with our stay, would stay again.
- Very welcoming. Fantastic location for the beach and shops. Swimming pool an added bonus plus a lovely breakfast!
- The host was very nice. The breakfast was excellent with plenty to choose from. The location was perfect, it was only a couple of minutes walk to a good number of restaurants and the promenade and beach. There was also secure parking.
Excellent friendly atmosphere
Security very good
Bed and Breakfast
Anges Gardiens is set in a house dating from the 15th century in Villeneuve-lès-Béziers, 12 mi from Cap d’Agde and 22 mi from Sète. The sea is 4.3 mi away and Canal du Midi is 1,300 feet away. This property features both free WiFi and free private parking.With period décor, rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience.Narbonne is 17 mi from Anges Gardiens, while Béziers is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Béziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 5.6 mi from Anges Gardiens.
- Beautiful old house with friendly and helpful owner. Interesting people to chat with at breakfast , Many traveling to see the Canal du Midi as we were. Breakfast was excellent with local specialties.
- A fantastic medieval town house in a quiet part of the town. As a bonus, the delightful French owner spoke excellent English as well as Spanish but she admitted to not speaking Russian! A great continental breakfast was included in the price. A couple of restaurants within a few minutes walking distance for an evening meal.
She gave us a drink when we arrived and told us about the area. Her English is excellent. And breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable, and the bedroom was huge.
- Beautiful historic home. Comfortable beds. Very clean and neat. The host was very welcoming and gave us really great ideas for sights to visit in the area. The home is on a quiet street with private parking available. She also gave us recommendations for restaurants in the area. We started each day with a delicious breakfast, breads, pastries and homemade preserves. Lovely visit. Highly recommended.
- The rooms were lovely and historic features throughout, hey were clean and had good air con. The host was friendly and helpful
Bed and Breakfast
La Terrasse is located in Fleury. It has a bar, a terrace, mountain views and free WiFi.Featuring city views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, a seating area, a desk and 2 bathrooms.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 18 miles from la Terrasse.
- very stylish decorated and outstanding hospitality. Highly recommended.
- Tout était parfait. Delphine et son mari ont réalisé des miracles en aménageant leurs trois chambres d’hôtes avec beaucoup de goût dans les anciens murs du château. Notre chambre était très spacieuse et confortable. Le petit déjeuner très copieux et Delphine a été au petit soin avec nous, tout en nous laissant une grande liberté dans sa demeure.
Tout ! Maison rénovée avec goût, très bien aménagée, literie très confortable.
Le petit déjeuner est très copieux (jus d’orange, salade de fruits frais, pain frais, viennoiseries, fromages…).
L’hôte est très gentille, serviable, fait tout pour que l’on se sente “comme à la maison”.
Nous reviendrons certainement avec plaisir.
Literie très confortable
Chambre très bien insonorisee. Salle de bain très grande et impeccable
Petit déjeuner copieux avec salade de fruits frais et fromage régional
Patronne très sympathique
- La gentillesse de l’accueil, la beauté de la chambre, la tranquillité
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vendres-plage Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vendres-Plage Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!