10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Venado Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Venado Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Venado Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Venado Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Venado Guanacaste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Venado Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Venado Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Venado Guanacaste:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Vida Verde offers accommodations in Playa Avellana. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Tamarindo is 4.5 miles from Vida Verde, and Playa Conchal is 12 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 32 miles away.
- Camille & Pascal (the owners) are super friendly and just amazing! Honestly, this was one of our best accommodations in Costa Rica. Everything is cozy and beautifully decorated, the room is extremely big, the price/quality is just excellent.
- Our best accomodation in Costa Rica. Nice, clean room with excelent bathroom, usefull kitchen, nice garden and friendly owner. And the nature around 😃
- The design and finishing of the rooms is very modern and well done. We enjoyed having access to the shared kitchen so we could make our own meals, and it was good to have a variety of condiments available (who travels around with salt, pepper and olive oil in their luggage?). We were also thrilled by the arrival of the local troupe of howler monkeys, just meters away from the room.
- The place is very clean, well equiped and comfortable. Hosts are very welcoming. We enjoyed the proximity of the beach (15min by feet or 5 by car) and the breakfast in company of howler monkeys, birds, squirrels, lizards, cat and their lovely dog Buby 😉
- Super nice host. Room is lovely with nice decorations. There are some guide books in the room and all the information you need is posted on the wall.
Les voiles Blanches
Set in Tamarindo, Les voiles Blanches offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and on-site parking is provided.At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom, all rooms are fitted with a terrace. The units at Les voiles Blanches have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Playa Conchal is 8.1 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Avellanas is 6.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was a little expensive compared to what you can get in town but the coffee was excellent and so was the food. The drive into town was about 15 minutes but we liked the privacy of the location. One day we spent the morning on the beach and then came back to the pool in the afternoon to cool off and take showers before dinner. We loved how clean the room was and the outdoor shower was a great touch.
- Wonderful staff. Delicious breakfast. Nice rooms. Super comfy beds. Only 4 rooms so you have peace, privacy and tranquillity. Good location for the beaches.
- Great accommodations and friendly owners, who gave lots of good advice about places to see and eat.
- Both Kerene and Michael were very friendly and accommodating to our every need! Perfect hosts, couldn’t ask for more. Gardens and pool were idyllic, very quite and peaceful. Breakfast was the freshest we’ve had on our trip! different every morning.
- The breakfast was excellent, bed very comfy, the shower is great after a day on the beach is very refreshing and the pool is amazing.
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Mamiri offers accommodations in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Hotel Mamiri, and Playa Grande is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Mamiri.
- The Hotel was in very bat condition for the price i pay i could have something better.
- Very close to everything and breakfast was included!
- The location was great. Owner was friendly and helpful.
- I wanted to make a move to a lower room. They were very accomdating for that. Excellent staff too.
- Would never stay again. Second worst dump I’ve ever stayed in
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Indra Inn offers accommodations in Playa Grande, just 2.9 miles from Tamarindo.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Playa Conchal is 5 miles from Indra Inn, and Playa Hermosa is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from Indra Inn.
- Very nice owners and staff, made us feel at home. They were super friendly to our baby son.
Matt & Natalia were the greatest hosts! Very helpful for finding info about the area, they called the cab & shuttle for me when I left. The stay was relaxing and so very peaceful. Breakfast was incredible. This hotel was such a sweet place to stay! It’s about a 6-8 min walk from the beach, a nice walk. I walked alone, and felt safe.
Be sure to bring enough Cash to this town if don’t have a car! They have excellent little restaurants close by the hotel, most take cash.
It’s a quiet and smaller town, so they ATM isn’t readily Available unless you go to the next town, about 15 min away.
I would absolutely stay here again!
- Indra was a sweet Inn close to the beach. They connected me with a great tour guide for the local estuary; I wish I had brought more cash to check out the turtles with him. I loved the peaceful communal space between rooms, especially reading in the hammocks. They created a really good guide to all the spots in town, which was fun to check out.
The couple that own the place are very helpful and friendly. It almost feels like you are staying with your friends. This is not a fancy resort with pools and restaurants but it’s surprisingly comfortable. There are several hammocks in the public area where you can read and chill. The room is simple but very clean and quiet with comrtable beds. Breakfast is tasty – go for Costa Rican style.
This is probably one of the best places we have stayed in our 2 weeks+ in Costa Rica. Considering everything is overpriced in Costa Rica, we are very happy with the price and value of this inn.
- The hosts are incredibly friendly and really helpful, at and before check in they were fabulous, and during they stay they helped us arrange a tour to see turtle nesting (we saw a Pacific Green) and even helped us out by waiting for a mechanic when our car had a flat tyre. The location is fantastic, a short walk to the quite amazing beach at Playa Grande.
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! Located in Tamarindo, 3.5 miles from Playa Conchal, Casa Mapache features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Casa Mapache, and Playa Grande is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very nice and quiet place at 10 mins from Tamarindo or another beach, very nice breakfast and pool, we loved our stay in Casa Mapache ^^
- So so difficult find a place where everything work good Like at casa mapache.. Rooms wonderful and big.. Clean chilly & relaxing.. The Bath are big and nice.. The design of the rooms amazing.. The soap and shampoo and on the Bath smell of love…(u Will die under the shower.. Security check.. And the most important thing…. The guests Will do everything for made u happyyyyy!!! Not easy to find.. The pool is so clean!!! The breakfast home made and the all staff lovely!!!
- The site is conveniently located to many nice beaches and other tourist attractions. Another good point is the gentleness and friendliness of the staff and the owners.
- We loved all of it. Stephanie (owner) and her family/staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. She told us about all kinds of insider “off the beat” beaches and restaurants to go to. The B&B is a 20-30 minute drive to at least 6 amazing beaches! We went to a different beach 6 out of 7 days. Most of them secluded and recommended by Stephanie. Stunning.
Fantastic place – we could not leave.
Had initially booked 2 nights, ended up staying 4.
Stephanie was a fantastic host – with great recommendation on places to visit and place to eat – and really made us feel at home.
Greatest breakfast was at casa mapache!
Located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste, 4.3 miles from Playa Conchal, Hacienda JJ features a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 18 miles from Hacienda JJ, and Playa Grande is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good, you can select between tico, french and america. The gardens and entertainment areas were great. The personnel was really kind.
- I have to say we loved our stay at Hacienda JJ and will be going back! Estrella and her husband are so friendly and accommodating. English, Spanish and French are the languages spoken. The breakfast is excellent and service flexible and friendly. If you want an amazing supper, simply ask and you will not be disappointed. This is the some of the best food we have had in Costa Rica. Everything was very clean, including the beautiful pool. My Daughter’s service dog was also welcome and she had plenty of space to play.
- Staff and grounds were awesome, food was incredible!
- They were the loveliest people you could wish to have looking after you during your stay. The breakfasts were superb and the whole atmosphere of the place was welcoming and peaceful. I would go back in an instant.
- The room was big and spacious and the beds were super comfortable! AC worked perfectly and there was a roof fan in case you dont like AC. I really loved the room and how comfortable it was. It has a small balcony so you can chill out and enjoy the view of the Hacienda.
Hotelito Si Si Si
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Paraíso, 9 miles from Tamarindo, Hotelito Si Si Si features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Hotelito Si Si Si, and Playa Hermosa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Un lugar ideal para descansar, con mucha naturaleza. La villa muy cómoda y con todo lo necesario para una estadía ideal. La dueña Joan muy amable . Excelente volveré sin duda.
- Playa Casa Blanca war sehr nahe und wirklich sehr schön ruhig; Die Gastgeberin kümmert sich sehr lieb um einen; vom Pool konnte man einen Affenbande und sonst auch ein paar andere Tiere beobachten; sehr sicher; nette Terrasse; kleine Küche inkludiert
- Todo, en realidad el lugar es perfecto, excelente atencion, excelentes instalaciones, excelente ubicacion, super limpio, todos los detalles super bonitos, super recomendado la verdad. No nos hemos ido y ya queremos volver :).
- Tiene una cama enorme y súper confortable con juegos de almohadas, la piscina es muy grande y el jacusi son excelentes. Todo muy cuidado y limpio. Desayuno muy rico!
- Extrême gentillesse de la propriétaire. Dejeuner excellent.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, ChanteMar offers accommodations in Playa Avellana. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Tamarindo is 4.4 miles from ChanteMar, and Playa Conchal is 11 miles away. Tamarindo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing stay at Chantemar! The property is beautiful and quiet, yet close to the gorgeous beach Playa Avellanas. We loved the design of the place, the owner Tara is absolutely lovely and makes most of the decor herself. The breakfast is all homemade in front of your eyes every morning with ingredients of a local farm nearby, it’s delicious!! The monkeys in the mornings were amazing too. I It was one of our favorite places to stay in Costa Rica, we felt very welcome here!
- The hostess provided a great typical Tico breakfast with a smile! She also went out of her way to get us wine from the store and transportation for us upon checkout the next morning.
- Tana the hostess was fantastic! Breakfast was excellent and access to both the beach at Playa Avellanas and tamarindo very easy … the communal kitchen was easy to use and fun to cook dinner in the evening
- We had a great stay at Chantemar. Tana is just lovely and made us really feel at home. The breakfast was delicious as well! I would recommend anyone who loves to surf or relax to stay at this place!
Our stay in ChanteMar was very nice.
The place is perfect for a nature and relaxing experience.
Tana was an amazing host always concerned about our comfort.
The breakfast is delicious!
Definitely a place to come back.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Antema Lodge offers accommodations in Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Playa Conchal is 8 miles from Antema Lodge, and Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from the property. Tamarindo Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- If you are with some friend and you want and private classy place this is the place to go
- Very clean and beautiful rooms. The bed is enormous and very comfortable.
- Very chick and modern rooms, hosts are great, breakfast,awesome pool, right in nature, overall great stay!
- We LOVED the pool area and the homemade breakfast items (yogurt, marmalade) and the peace and quiet the location offered. The very friendly hosts were so pleasant and accomodating!
- Brand new b&b! Beautifull place just 20 minutes from tamarindo. Room was spotless and breakfast delicious
Casa Libelula offers accommodations in Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 8 miles from Casa Libelula, and Playa Hermosa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Venado Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Venado Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Venado Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Venado Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!