10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vélieux Languedoc-roussillon:
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de “Creva-Tinas”
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Domaine de “Creva-Tinas” offers B&B accommodations 650 feet from Pouzols-Minervois. Formerly a site reserved for pilgrims on their way to Rome or Compostela, the property is surrounded by vineyards and pine woods. Homemade meals cooked by the hosts can be served upon reservation.All nonsmoking rooms offer views of the garden or the vineyard and a complete bathroom with shower and toilet. Each room has a private entrance. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A French-style breakfast is served every morning and guests have access to the shared kitchen. Restaurants and shops can be found 1.9 mi away.Domaine de “Creva-Tinas” is 9.9 mi from Lézignan-Corbières and 12 mi from Minerve. The property offers free parking.
Host wasn’t there when we arrived, although we had confirmed our arrival by email.
We had ordered a dinner on site and expected a wine tasting experience but neither were available.
- Accueil excellent et très bonne convivialité d Anne… de très bons conseils pour découvrir le minervois et ses lieux mystérieux… je recommande ce séjour et son hôte
- la propriétaire est très agréable, et nous a donné de très bons conseils dans notre découverte de la région.
- Een mooi verblijf met een fijn zwembad en ook heel gastvrij. Ook een lekker ontbijt.
Souplesse dans les horaires pour l’arrivée et le départ.
Hôtesse très sympathique .
Accueil simple et authentique.
- Host wasn’t there when we arrived, although we had confirmed our arrival by email.
Bed and Breakfast
Set at the foot of Mont Somail, this 19th-century bourgeois house offers a lounge with a fireplace and library. You can relax in the hammocks by the swimming pool or visit St Pons-de-Thomières, 2.5 mi away.The rooms at la Cerisaie are decorated in a traditional style and include views of the mountains. They also provide free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom and an electric kettle for making hot drinks.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, while tapas and drinks are available throughout the day. The hosts can also prepare light meals for lunch and aperitifs followed by French cuisine in the evening.A large garden with a terrace, pétanque facilities and free private parking are also available at this B&B. Other local activities include exploring the surrounding countryside or visiting Mons, 12 mi away. The property is located on the Voie Verte, an 50 mi-long cycling path.
- Elegant house and garden with a charming Dutch host who served us simple evening meals, even though the cook was away.
- Le parc. Le jardin et ses grands arbres. Quiétude (hamacs. Jeux)
- Un accueil des plus courtois et sympathique avec cette simplicité “classe” des gens nordiques . une hôtesse très dynamique qui fait attention a ce vous ne manquiez de rien. Seulement de passage dans une résidence agréable et cossue .Merci…..
- Propriétaire des lieux très sympathique & professionnelle
La piscine, le petit déjeuner, le jardin et la chambre.
Des hôtes disponibles et très gentils, nous sommes de Narbonne mais nous nous sommes sentis en vacances dès notre arrivée.
Tout était parfait. Merci
Bed and Breakfast
Sainte-Hélène Chambres d’Hôtes
Sainte-Hélène Chambres d’Hôtes and appartment is located in the village of Olonzac in a characteristic house dating from 1890. It offers a lounge, a shady courtyard and free WiFi.All of the rooms and apartments at Sainte-Hélène Chambres d’Hôtes have been designed to keep the house’s original character. Each one has organic toiletries and a rain shower, while the apartment also has a kitchen.A buffet breakfast of local products and homemade jam is served every morning. You will also be able to enjoy beer, wine and a selection of soft drinks from the bar in the dining room. Local restaurants can be found in the village.Free public parking is available nearby. The house also has courtyard, where you can relax under the Acacia tree.
- Proximity to shops. Lake easily accessible. Very clean and organized.
- Friendly service, secure location, comfortable for pleasure & business. Ms. Kay and Mr. Mark great personalities and great English language skills. Highly recommended. Momchil & Gabriella
- Very well run Chambres d’hôte. Bed very comfortable and a huge bathroom. The breakfast was lovely and the honesty bar was perfect when relaxing in the courtyard. Kay and Mark were very friendly and helpful about places to visit in the area.
Kay and Mark are wonderful hosts.
I could have stayed in my wonderful room all day but there is just so much to see.
With that in mind Kay and Mark gave me a greate start to their day with an amazing breakfast spread.
- Savoir vivre en Languedoc. Geschmackvoll und liebevoll eingerichtet, sehr sauber.Leckeres Frühstück mit frischen Zutaten. Mark und Kay sind supernette Gastgeber die eine herzliche Atmosphäre schaffen. Hier stimmt alles. Absolut empfehlenswert!! Wir freuen uns auf den nächsten Aufenthalt!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Sous L’Olivier
Set in a winegrower’s house, this B&B is located in Trausse-Minervois, in the Languedoc region and is surrounded by vineyards. Guests are invited to relax in the planted garden or on the furnished terrace, by the outdoor swimming pool.All of the rooms at Sous L’Olivier feature a shower and free toiletries. There are also tea and coffee facilities for your convenience. Two of the rooms have stone walls and mountain and pool views.Breakfast includes homemade muffins, pastries, homemade jams, yogurts, fruit, cheese and ham, and pancakes are available on Sundays.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free, secured parking is possible on site and Carcassonne is 16 mi from the property. A garage for bicycles and motorcycles is also provided.
- We enjoyed our stay at this charming property. Our hosts were very helpful with directions and information. The room was large and comfortable.
- Wonderful house in a great location. Debbie & George made us feel so at home, and were great hosts. Great food, and it was a privilege to share dinner with them both.
- The French – English couple, Georges and Deborah, provided excellent and very kind as hosts. The village is 20km away from Carcassone, away from the tourist hussle, providing a home atmosphere, garden and swimming pool. Many opportunities to hike, see historic sites and dine at nice restaurants nearby.
Delightful room with truely lovely views across to mountains Could and did sit at window for hours
Good sized shower. Bathroom does have a door…
Large shared lounge with tv
Tea, coffee in room
A great location for exploring area and day trip to Carcassonne
Lovely pool and garden
We really enjoyed our 4 days
Thank you Debbie and Georges
- Very nice, quite, cosy guesthouse with very clean rooms, delightful breakfast and nice pool and garden. Debby & Georges, it was really a pleasure to meet you!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the medieval village of Mirepeisset, 1,650 feet from Canal du Midi and near the Cesse River, La Souqueto offers B&B accommodations. This property features a roof terrace and a shared lounge area.All rooms offer views of the countryside and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer, bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast including yogurts, cereals, local cheese and pastries is served every morning. Restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket can be found a short walk away.Bicycle rental is possible on site and the property is set next to a lake and a river with small beaches. There is a bus stop 650 feet away and Narbonne is 11 mi away.
John and Mel have done a wonderful job making this an exquisitely designed and furnished bed and breakfast! It was comfortable, and clean, with tasteful furnishings and quality artwork on the walls.
John and Mel were themselves warm, engaging, and A wealth of information about this wonderful area and where to go and visit.
We spent a wonderful three days here and would highly recommend it!
Tim and Judy Adams
- The owners could not have been more welcoming. They really made us feel at home and let us use their home as our own. nothing was too much trouble. Our visitors were even made welcome.
- John & Mel were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much. The astmophere was very relaxed. We will definitely return in the future. ?
- Friendly hosts and a special place make a beautiful stay
- Lovely friendly hosts. Great breakfast and homely atmosphere.
- John and Mel have done a wonderful job making this an exquisitely designed and furnished bed and breakfast! It was comfortable, and clean, with tasteful furnishings and quality artwork on the walls.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring an outdoor pool and a hot tub, La Libarda offers accommodations in Ouveillan, 27 mi from Cap d’Agde. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guests have access to a shared patio.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking.The Canal du Midi is 0.9 mi from the property. Narbonne is 8.7 mi from La Libarda, while Béziers is 13 mi away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The owner was exceptionally friendly and helpful, far exceeding our expectations. From the time we arrived to leaving this warm and friendly place we were made to feel relaxed and well catered for. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for a quiet out of the way location to purely relax
- Charming owner; very willing to help. Lovely setting convenient to everything.
- The owner was excellent and prepared a evening meal for me and the two other guests, a really nice gesture and great company over dinner
Lovely breakfast. Fresh croissants and pan au chocolat.
House and garden beautiful. Shame it was a bit chilly for a swim in the pool.
Views of vineyards all around.
- A great experience. The owner is lovely and made us very welcome. Room was comfortable, peaceful location so had a great night’s sleep and the pool area is just wonderful. Good breakfast in the farmhouse kitchen of this beautiful old house with homemade jam, fresh bread and croissants. All in all a great place to stop off on a long drive. Nearby there are a few villages with plenty of places to have a bite to eat. Perfect, we will be returning.
Bed and Breakfast
Bed & Breakfast Demeure du Pareur
This 18th-century house is located at Villeneuve-Minervois, a 20-minute drive from Carcassonne in the heart of Languedoc. It offers individually decorated guest rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms at the Demeure Du Pareur also have a private bathroom, a TV and air conditioning.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which can be served in the breakfast room, or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the garden. You can also enjoy seafood and grilled dishes for dinner in the renovated wine cellar.Additional facilities at the Demeure include a library and a games area.
- Everything was perfect for our stay from the moment of our arrival. Friendly staff to the luxurious room was excellent. We’ll be back soon. A tremendous accommodation.
- Great Air conditioning, spacious lovely rooms and very friendly staff. Also the restaurant is very nice.
- The proprietors. The town is doing a great deal to dress up.
- The accommodation was beautifully decorated with a wonderful bathroom/ rain shower. Excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful place and people. Very comfortable. Excellent food also. Highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison des Palmiers
Set on the banks of the Canal du Midi, La Maison des Palmiers is a manor built by the Saint Exupery family in the 1860s.Decorated with Napoleon III furnishings, the guest rooms offer a view of the Mediterranean garden or the canal. Some of the rooms also feature original fireplaces. Free toiletries are included in the contemporary bathrooms.Breakfast is served in the breakfast room and free WiFi access is available throughout.Narbonne Train Station is located 12 mi from this property and free parking is available on site. You can visit the Hautes Corbières vineyards, at a 20-minute drive, or Jouarres lake, which is 0.6 mi away.
- Wonderful location with the garden looking out to a boat stop over point on the MIdi Canal.
- The owner of this guest house was friendly, enthusiastic and a great conversationalist. The home is charming, the breakfast was great, the room had a beautiful view plus big windows and a comfortable bed. The ambience was wonderful. Highly recommend staying here!
- Everything was PERFECT – beautiful breakfast room looking over the courtyard, lovely choice of breakfast goodies. Location next to the canal on a dead end street was quiet and quaint. If you like boats, the canal activity is vibrant and steady. A perfect spot to end or start your Canal du Midi adventure. Matt and Gemma couldn’t have done a nicer job as host and hostess, extremely helpful with making dinner reservations, negotiating the area on foot, suggesting places of interest, etc.
- Everything was perfect at this hotel. Charming, helpful staff, lovely rooms, great breakfast, perfect location!
- Situated ideally on Canal du Midi and Minervois area and visit to Minerve. Beautiful mansion, rooms and garden, very friendly and helpful owners and excellent breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Tables Aux Vaches
Located in La Salvetat, Les Tables Aux Vaches provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a private beach area.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A playground can be found at Les Tables Aux Vaches, along with a terrace.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet, 28 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Parking, pleasant hosts. Reasonable priced evening meal . Homemade yoghurt at breakfast, Beautiful garden and location
super hosts,Dominick and Antoine!
They invited us for the aperitif and cooked us an excellent diner .Very helpfull!
Thanks D&A for your nice company!
- Very nice experience in Haute-Languedoc national park. We enjoyed very much a refreshing bath into the lake and a great dinner together with the owners and their son. Bikers welcome. All the best my new French friends Dominique and Antoine, hope to come back soon guys!
- Dominique and Antoine are very kind and friendly hosts. Having dinner with them is a culinary and and inter-cultural delight. We had splendid two days and we’re hoping to stay with them again in the future.
- Difficile de trouver un meilleur accueil et une meilleure cuisine !
Bed and Breakfast
Studio Bize is a B&B located in Bize-Minervois. Free WiFi access is available.The double rooms include a wardrobe while the single rooms have a clothes rack. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is offered at the property, which can be enjoyed on the terrace, weather permitting.Béziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 34 mi from the property and Carcassonne Airport is 37 mi away.
- I had the loveliest stay at Sandra’s B&B! Sandra is an amazing host, really kind and helpful who will spoil you with her yummy homemade jams! The house is beautiful, quiet and very clean. I will definitively stay at her place again if I am in this part of France again.
- Our hostess was very helpful and the light French-style breakfast was just what was needed.
- Location, clean, good atmosphere, great host, comfortable.
- We had a gorgeous room. Loved breakfast on the terrace. Sandra was very helpful, good restaurant suggestion.
- Lovely, helpful hostess. Breakfast of fresh fruit salad, yoghurt, croissant etc. Choice of time for breakfast. Downstairs double room has plenty of space. Single room’s bathroom is great size. Central location in Bize. Clean bedroom & bathroom.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vélieux Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vélieux Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!