10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vaudreville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaudreville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaudreville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaudreville Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vaudreville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vaudreville Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden, L’Ermitage has accommodations in Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue with free WiFi and garden views. The property has city views and is a 19-minute walk from Tatihou Fort.A flat-screen TV is offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 71 miles from L’Ermitage.
- Authentic village charm. Easy walking distance to the bayside
- Beautiful French design. Excellent location. A real hidden gem. I will be back. Kid friendly
- Friendly and interesting hosts, in a beautifully and artistically decorated home. Lovely stay in St Vaast.
- Loved the decor Adele is an artist.The antique furniture was stunning Breakfasts traditional and everyone sat together on a long table Adele and Matt were excellent host Looking forward to returning .
The friendliness of the proprietors.
We were met on arrival and had case taken to our room.
We had a common interest in that St Vast is twinned with Bridport in Dorset snd we lived in a town called Lyme Regis close by.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Manoir de La Fieffe
Overlooking Cherbourg in La Glacerie, Le Manoir de la Fieffe is set in a 16th-century private mansion within 4 hectares of botanical gardens. It offers a terrace and library and is 2.5 mi from Collignon Beach. Cherbourg is 1.9 mi away.The spacious rooms at Le Manoir de La Fieffe have a flat-screen TV, a garden view and a private bathroom. Both free wired internet access and Wi-Fi are available. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.A continental breakfast is provided daily at Le Manoir de la Fieffe in the communal dining room featuring a fireplace dating back to the 16th century. Many restaurants can be found in Cherbourg, a 10-minute drive from the property.Cité de la Mer is 1.9 mi from Le Manoir de La Fieffe and free private parking is possible on site. La Pointe de la Hague, Barfleur and Barneville-Carteret are half an hour’s drive from the manor.
- Le Manoir is a truly exceptional experience. Magnificent property with wonderful hosts who cannot do enough for their guests. We have stayed in nice properties all over the world but Le Manoir is definitely number one. Already looking forward to our next trip there. Michel not only recommended great restaurants but drove us to them. Congratulations Emmanuel and Michel for creating the perfect product!
- Micheal and Emanuel were wonderful hosts, the place was out of this world. We would definitely go back.
- The hotel is an elegant old stone building located in a peaceful quiet setting among trees and a grassy field. The periphery of the property was lined with several other original stone buildings, including a barn. The property is about a 10 minute drive outside Cherbourg so a taxi or an Uber is needed if you don’t have a car. The owner graciously offered to drive us back to town the next morning. Every detail was thought through. The whole property was in perfect condition and was beautifully decorated. The room was large. The bathroom was nearly as big as the bedroom and appeared to have been recently and tastefully remodeled. The stay included breakfast with fresh fruit, crepes, various beads, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, etc.
Beautiful and charming location a bit out of town. The host could not be more accommodating and their choice of decor and furniture is impeccable.
Certainly a place we would stay in again.
- Stunning manor house. Excellent hosts. Great room. Great breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes & Spa Saint-Michel
Featuring free WiFi, Maison Saint Michel Valognes offers accommodations in Tamerville, 11 mi from Cherbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bath. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property where guests can enjoy an aperitif next to the fireplace.Barfleur is 13 mi from Maison Saint Michel Valognes, while Barneville-Carteret is 17 mi from the property.
- From the outside it looks like a very old stone Bldg, but once you get to the rooms, they are very updated and spacious!
- We loved our stay at Maison Saint Michel in Valognes. Charming and very welcome and immediately made feel at home. Our room as beautifully clean, very spacious and so comfortable. Breakfast was just amazing. Our host Romane was so nice to us and let us stay as long as we needed as weather was not good. Such a friendly place to stay in beautiful countryside. Highly recommend it 10/10.
We enjoyed the total experience! Fabulous property, owner, food
Breakfast the best ever!
Tranquil setting with private parking , short walk to village church bar\restaurant.
Can’t wait to return.
- Lovely lady, a feast of a breakfast, very clean and they cant do enough for you!!
- The breakfast was a feast of scrumptious food. Sumptious, but cosy lounges and breakfast rooms. Stately conversion of a convent into a top-class manor house. The hostess radiated warmth, enthusiasm, kindness and helpfulness.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Flottemanville
This 13th-century castle provides a B&B accommodations and is located in the countryside of Flottemanville. Guests can enjoy the garden and visit the domain. It is in the Cotentin Peninsula and Valognes is just 3.1 mi away.Set in the former stables, the room at Chateau de Flottemanville offers views of the garden and of the chapel. With a parquet floor and antique furniture, the room features a desk, free Wi-Fi and a sofa. It also includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room, by the fireplace. An electric kettle is also provided in the room for your convenience.Free private parking is possible on site and Cherbourg is 16 mi from the property. The B&B is just 16 mi from Utah Beach, one of the D-day landing beaches.
- The beauty of the grands. Coziness of breakfast with a fire in the fireplace.
- Our host and property were perfect ! Definately would go back. Ideal location when visit the Normandy area.
- Amazing Chateau in France !! Highly recommended it !
- The Library room was utterly brilliant. A true step back in time.
- What a lovely Chateau! Delicious breakfast in the castle with the fire. Beautiful grounds, comfortable bed and lovely hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes les Clématites en Cotentin
Chambres d’hôtes les Clématites en Cotentin is a B&B located in Saint Florex, in the region of Lower Normandy. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and serves a homemade continental breakfast.All of the individually decorated rooms are equipped with a fridge and a microwave. Some have a private bathroom or a shared bathroom.There is a public garden and a hiking/cycling path located 350 feet from the house. Quineville beach, which is close to the D-Day landing beaches is 4.3 mi away. Guests can relax in the courtyard with garden furniture.
- Very friendly hosts, unique accommodations with character. Very clean and well taken care off. Excellent breakfast.
- Quaint typical french property in a quaint typical french village. Patricia was very personable and attentive.
- L’accueil des propriétaires charmant et disponible.
- Très bon accueil avec des propriétaires proches de leur client. Moment de détente et de discussion avec eux avec des rafraichissements offerts à notre arrivée . Petit déjeuner varié, chambre confortable et pas de bruit…Et ils acceptent les animaux…
Chambre bien située, bien équipée (frigo, micro-ondes…)
Bed and Breakfast
Au Domaine de Sophie
Located in Crasville, Au Domaine de Sophie has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a bar and a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 65 miles from Au Domaine de Sophie.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir à Tamerville Cotentin
Located in Tamerville, Manoir à Tamerville Cotentin provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Manoir à Tamerville Cotentin can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 66 miles from the accommodation.
- Breakfast was nice,lovely range of jams. Accommodation was spacious and the house itself was lovely.
- Lieu magnifique, jardin très agréable,maîtresse de maison charmante .
tres belle propriete au calme orchestree par une hotesse aux petits soins de ses occupants. Situation geographique tres interessante pour visiter les deux cotes du Cotentin ainsi que les plages du debarquement.
Petits dejeuners tres copieux.
- historisch pand met fantastische tuin, lekker ontbijt, vriendelijk onthaal
HOTESSE PREVENANTE ET TOUT, MAIS TOUT ETAIT PARFAIT
JE N’ARRIVE PAS A VOUS MONTRER LES PHOTOS DE CE SUPERBE MANOIR CAR MES PHOTOS SONT EN 45 mp.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir De Savigny
This 16th-century manor house is located in Normandy, a 20-minute drive from Cherbourg-Octeville and the sea. It is set in a landscaped garden and offers free WiFi access.Each guest room at the Manoir de Savigny is individually decorated in a classic, colonial or romantic style and has a private bathroom.Additional facilities at the Savigny manor include free private parking and an outdoor terrace.The Manoir De Savignys central location offers easy access to numerous sites and attractions including the D-day beaches, Mont Saint Michel, and the Anglo-Norman islands of Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, and Herm.
- Great host and a beautiful property. Would highly recommend it.
- This beautiful place is the perfect choice if you want to relax and enjoy the peninsula. Eric, our host, was very nice and provided lots of good advice on the region. We enjoyed strolling through the wonderful grounds and spending time in the comfy lounge, with the self-serve bar.
- Delicious breakfast. Stunning scenery, surrounding gardens shockingly beautiful. Great lounge/tv room areas. Location perfect. A tranquil escape. We intend on returning.
- 17th century Manor House in quiet location set in extensive gardens.
- Location a little difficult to find.I dont have sat nav!
Bed and Breakfast
La Chambre du Goublin
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, La Chambre du Goublin is located in Teurthéville-Bocage, 11 mi from Cherbourg en Cotentin, and 7.5 mi from Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue and Valognes. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Chambre du Goublin features free WiFi throughout the property.Packed lunches including local produce can be provided upon prior request.Barfleur is 9.3 mi from La Chambre du Goublin, while Barneville-Carteret is 22 mi from the property.
- Very good hosts, informative and welcoming. Excellent breakfast. Superb garden
- Excellent breakfast with home made jam (delicious) and local produce. Very warm welcome. Charming hosts. A 5 star experience!
Wonderful hosts, excellent breakfast with fresh juices and home made jams.
Very comfortable bed and lovely en suite
- Super gentillesse des propriétaires et calme total
- L’acceuil des propriétaires est très chaleureux, ils nous ont donné plein de bons conseils et fait partager leur amour pour leur belle région.ne pas manquer la visite de leur jardin qui est très impressionnant. La chambre est très joliment décorée, il n’y manque absolument rien! Et le petit déjeuner était très bon avec des produits maisons et locaux, un régal. En bref, un super séjour dans un petit coin de paradis !
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau des poteries
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and a shared lounge, Chateau des poteries has accommodations in Fresville with free WiFi and lake views. The property features garden views.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.There’s a playground and a terrace at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 57 miles from Chateau des poteries.
The owner Denis was welcoming, friendly and helpful. An early breakfast was arranged for us because we had to depart at 6AM. The coffee was very good, there were hard boiled eggs, juice, yogurt, croissants, fruit, bread and jellies.
The chateau is reminiscent of a bygone era. The rooms and bathrooms are very large. We had a pleasant stay.
- Beautiful old chateau with an interesting history. Great breakfast. Hosts were very welcoming and full of info about the area.
- We were greeted by the owner’s wife and she was super pleasant and offered us a cocktail for the evening. We sat and chatted and the owner came in and showed us all the places to go. We added a few of the things he recommended to our itinerary and we were so glad we did. Our room was pleasant and spacious. Breakfast was simple, but filling and our 14 month old daughter enjoyed it. They went out of their way to accommodate here so that always get a major thumbs up in our book! The coffee was good and the homemade butter was delicious! Also, the toilet paper was pink so that was a bonus 🙂
- It was a nice old historic looking building with old wood work, windows, etc.
- Denis was very kind and ready to help you to plan your stay. Have a seat with your customers and chat breafly with them is very appreciated!
- The owner Denis was welcoming, friendly and helpful. An early breakfast was arranged for us because we had to depart at 6AM. The coffee was very good, there were hard boiled eggs, juice, yogurt, croissants, fruit, bread and jellies.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vaudreville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vaudreville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vaudreville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!