10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Várzea Pernambuco – Top Hotel Reviews
Várzea Pernambuco is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Várzea Pernambuco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Várzea Pernambuco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Várzea Pernambuco. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Várzea Pernambuco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Várzea Pernambuco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Várzea Pernambuco:
Charme do Poço
Charme do Poço is located in Recife, just 21 miles from Itamaracá.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Olinda is 6 miles from Charme do Poço, and Moreno is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quarto domiciliar na Torre – Recife PE
Quarto domiciliar na Torre – Recife PE is located in Recife, 4 miles from Pina Beach and 6 miles from Boa Viagem Beach. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guararapes Airport is 6 miles away.
- Circulação livre, entrada e saída a qualquer momento e cozinha livre para fazer as refeições, Sra Wilma muito atenciosa e simpática.
- O chuveiro, a hospitalidade e atenção da dona Wilma, a localização e o custo-benefício e a privacidade são os pontos mais fortes da acomodação, ficamos imensamente feliz com nossa hospedagem.
- La habitación es cómoda, tiene buena ventilación, el closet es bueno, también hay cocina disponible, nevera y utensillos disponibles por si se quiere cocinar
- Por ser mais próximo dos lugares que precisava ir.
- Perto do local onde aconteceu o evento onde participei
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Flat’s Jaqueira offers accommodations in Recife. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pina Beach is 4.1 miles from Flat’s Jaqueira, and Boa Viagem Beach is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guararapes Airport, 7 miles from Flat’s Jaqueira.
- Apartamento limpo e confortável, localização excelente.
- Acomodação atende às expectativas, bastante organizada, limpa e equipada, roupas de cama confortáveis. Ar condiciinado na sala e no quarto. Muito bem localizada em bairro residencial.
- Excelente relação custo-benefício. Próximo ao parque jaqueira. Muito movimentado o dia inteiro.
- Gostei muito!Muito limpo e tudo novinho, localização perfeita
- Instalações necessitando de reparo. O café que foi dito como incluído foi mais uma mentira do booking ou da propriedade.
Edifício Iemanjá offers accommodations in Recife.Views of the sea, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Pina Beach is 2.6 miles from Edifício Iemanjá, and Boa Viagem Beach is 6 miles away. Guararapes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Viva – Amparo B&B
One of our top picks in Olinda – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa Viva Amparo is located in Olinda.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Recife is 3.5 miles from Casa Viva Amparo, and Itamaracá is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Guararapes Airport, 9 miles from Casa Viva Amparo.
Rita is an excellent and gracious host.
Location is ideal !
- This Pousada is absolutely cute, comfortable and the house owner Rita and her staff are wonderful. Had a great time there, Rita gave us lots of information about Olinda and especially about good restaurants and eating places.
- The owner is really nice and helpful and she speaks excellent English. Beds are super good(really hard) and the breakfast is nice.
- Everything was splendid during our 5 nights stay. Very clean and tidy. High quality in accomodation and service. Very fresh items at breakfast, which had been carefully prepared every day. Great variety of juices and cakes. Very pleasant contact with the Manager, Ms. Rita, who gave great attention to details and took extremely well care of every guest.
- The location was excellent and the room was nice, with a good view. Good air conditioning.
- Rita is an excellent and gracious host.
Eco Olinda B&B
One of our best sellers in Olinda! Located in Olinda, 3.9 miles from Recife, Eco Olinda B&B features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Itamaracá is 18 miles from Eco Olinda B&B, and Moreno is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guararapes Airport, 9 miles from Eco Olinda B&B.
* Stunning decorations in the property and room. Homy.
* Best breakfast ever.
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable room, friendly host, pleasant setting
- Lovely people, beautiful garden, so peaceful, delicious breakfast. It was a natural environment and very welcoming.
- It is a small B&B, lots of character. The owner and another lady that works there were very nice and friendly.
- Lovely host, fabulous breakfast and very nice and clean rooms. Best bed I have had in the 3 weeks in Brazil.
- * Stunning decorations in the property and room. Homy.
Pousada Flor de Olinda
Located in Olinda, 3.6 miles from Recife, Pousada Flor de Olinda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Itamaracá is 18 miles from Pousada Flor de Olinda, and Moreno is 18 miles away. Guararapes Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Only stayed one night but enjoyed the place.
The staff are friendly and the location is good.
sonia and her team make your stay really pleasant. we had some unpleasant incedidents where we had to go to police. ms sonia came all along with us and supported in every aspect.
the breakfast is fantastic and the breakfast ladies make it impossible to resist to try nordeste delights with a smile on your face.
recommendable place. just be careful exploring olinda and take advice from sonia where to go.
- We were very warmly welcomed and spoiled in the Flor de Olinda. It’s a very nice location with sumptuous breakfast (we indulged in all the home made local specialities) and kitchen facilities. We highly recommend this place in Olinda, with one exception: take care of your belongings and beware of thieves. Hopefully our losing money was a one-time unlucky event…
- Thanks to Maria who made a really great breakfast for us with many different homemade speciallities.
- Lovely well decorated room in the centre of olinda near alto de se. Staff were fantastic and breakfast in the morning was delicious. Good value for money.
- Only stayed one night but enjoyed the place.
Cama e Café Casa de Campo Olinda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cama e Café Casa de Campo Olinda offers accommodations in Olinda, just 3.9 miles from Recife.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Itamaracá is 18 miles from Cama e Café Casa de Campo Olinda, and Moreno is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guararapes Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Quiet, clean and comfortable with a very good breakfast and nice staff
- This is true little gem of a place. Perfect for relaxing. I wish I stayed more than 2 nights. Sonia and staff are really nice. Although not speaking English easy to cimmunicate with them.
- We really enjoyed our stay: the place is very beautiful and decorated with excellent taste, the room was very comfortable with an amazing bed and window looking at nature, breakfast was superb and Sonia and her team really welcomed us and received our little daughter like their own. The place is very quite and close by a 5 minutes walk to Olinda restaurants and bars.
The decoration of the place was super cute and cozy, they have a lovely garden to relax.
The staffs and the owner were super pro-active,helpful and kind, they looked after us as only moms can do, it was like staying in a family’s or friend’s house.When we arrived it was raining and the staff went looking for us on the street with a umbrella with such kindness that impressed us a lot. The breakast was tasty and probably the best we ever had in this trip in Pernambuco.Thanks for having us, if we go back to Olinda we will go back to Casa de campo Olinda.
Great place that we definitely recommand! Below the positive points of this place:
-Clean swimming pool
-Efficient stores which allow to sleep
-Excellent and complete breakfast
You feel like home, the owner is really nice and the staff as well! Everything is clean, the room are spacious, the place is quiet and we sleep very well! We definitely recommand this lovely house!
Cama e Café Olinda
Located in Olinda, 3.6 miles from Recife, Cama e Café Olinda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Itamaracá is 18 miles from Cama e Café Olinda, and Moreno is 18 miles from the property. Guararapes Airport is 9 miles away.
- The breakfast!!! Easily the best breakfast in Brazil! The staff, the dog, the location, the pousada felt like you were at home and it was super clean.
- Café and Cama Olinda is the ideal place to stay in Olinda, book early! Yolanda and Sebastian provide two very comfortable rooms and a delicious breakfast every morning. It is the perfect place for any type of traveler: single, couple, friends. Very comfortable rooms with gorgeous views and located just steps from all the action that Olinda has to offer. Highly recommend!
- Both spoke English as well as other languages. Breakfast excellent every day. View was as expected, great overlook of old town and Recife in the distance. Charming family to include the dog Looney! Walk to restaurants, vendors, lookouts. Fun time.
- Position was very good, Sebastian and Yolanda perfect hosts.
- We loved this place. Yolanda and Sebastián are great hosts. The breakfast is great. Yolanda bakes fresh cake and bread, loved it. Sebastián is a funny guy who likes to make jokes. Nice terrace with a great view. Clean, well decorated room. Nice bathroom and close to everything. Well recommended!
Located in Olinda, 3.7 miles from Recife, Irradiante features an outdoor pool and views of the sea.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Itamaracá is 18 miles from Irradiante, and Moreno is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guararapes Airport, 9 miles from Irradiante.
- Best view in Olinda. Very nice owner. Very good breakfast. Stilish house and rooms. 100% recommendation!
- Wonderful place to be with a great view to Recife. The breakfast was perfect and the hosts were very lovely and helpful!! Surely we will come back again.
- Probably the best view from olinda! And Raimundo is certainly the best host from olinda! We highly recommend this familiar hotel.
- We had a warm welcoming to Raimondo´s place, one of the most beautiful houses of historic Olinda. The view from the top to the sea and Recife is amazing, we sat on the terrace all night enjoying it. The rooms were newly renovated, clean and stylishly furnished. We had breakfast on the terrace with delicious Italian coffee. Everybody was very supportive and tried to fulfill our needs.
- The view is beautifull! The localization is excelente too!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Várzea Pernambuco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Várzea Pernambuco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Várzea Pernambuco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Várzea Pernambuco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!