10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Varneville-bretteville Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme Pillet
This B&B is set within a farm in the countryside of Normandy and features a large garden with a pond. The B&B organizes traditional cookery classes with local products upon demand.La Ferme Pillet proposes guest rooms and self-catering cottages with a TV and private bathroom facilities. The cottages include a kitchenette with an oven, a dishwasher and a dining area.A continental breakfast with cakes and homemade jam is served every morning in the main building. Wired internet is available and activities nearby include hiking, tennis and golfing.Free private parking is provided and Yvetot Train Station is 9.9 mi away. The B&B is a 45-minute drive from Dieppe and 25 mi from central Rouen.
- Very nice renovated old farm without losing the original look. It’s the real countryside of Normandie. The beds are comfortable, the room is very roomy, the bathroom has all the needed comfort. The breakfast is served on a large table where you share it with other customers, nice and very social.
- Located on a farm. Our hosts are lovley, genuine people. Was sad to leave.
- friendly staff, rural environment and large garden
This Is the second time we booked to stay in Ferme Pillet, I think that speaks for itself!!!
Ferme Pillet Is a great little farm house in a remote and isolated area, perfect for some quality time away from everyday mundane reality, work, stress etc…
The oweners are a nice couple who took great care of our needs and when the wifi was not working the gave us a new router!
The hosts were extremely welcoming, and the location was nice.
The property was a bit quirky, but this made it pleasant to stay. The breakfast was excellent.
Bed and Breakfast
La Cle de Saule
Located in Saint-Maclou-de-Folleville, La Cle de Saule offers a garden. This 3-star bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. Every room has a view on the gardens.At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at La Cle de Saule can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers a terrace. You can play table tennis and darts at La Cle de Saule.Rouen is 16 mi from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- Very nice owners, picturesque country setting, adorable and clean room. We arrived after 11pm, due to rental car delays and getting lost, and the owners stayed up late to check us in.
We used the family room on our way to our holiday location both going there as well as coming back.
We really enjoyed the nice facilities.
The hostess is really kind and speaks sufficiently English.
Breakfast is great with a lot of fresh home made products. I can highly recommend this facility
- Kind and very hospitable owners. Very pretty place! Definately Will be back here and recommend it to everyone. Great (locally Made) breakfast
- The breakfast was the best we had during our tour of France in our MX5. We stayed at 8 different establishments.
Very friendly hosts. Beautiful garden. Quiet location. Lovey breakfast.
Very good value. Bottle of iced water on arrival.
Bed and Breakfast
La Demeure offers accommodations in a characteristic Normandy country house. It features a large garden with a terrace and free private parking on site.The colorful rooms feature a view of the countryside and a private entrance. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served daily and guests also have access to a kitchen area with a microwave and kitchenware.La Demeure is located a 30-minute drive from Rouen and access to the A29 motorway is 5 mi away. It is located 19 mi from Dieppe and its beaches. A choice of shops and restaurants can be found in the neighboring villages of Totes and Auffay, at 2.2 mi from the property.
- Well run, the couple Pascal and AnneMarie were delightful…very nice breakfast
- Bed very comfortable. Hosts very welcoming and helpful. Totally peaceful location but very close to motorway and Dieppe for the ferry. Excellent.
A quiet county location where all you hear is the birds going about their business.
This is our second stay here we came back because I remembered the peacefulness and the pleasant welcome we received I didn’t recall the lumpy cycle up to the address my wife was keen to comment on this ! (Note for cyclists everywhere) highly recommended 👍
- Very quiet, lovely farmhouse style accommodation. Ideal if taking the late crossing the channel to Dieppe and want an overnight between Dieppe and Rouen. All very clean, only concern was that it appears the bathroom is shared between 2 rooms. However, as there was no-one in the other room it didn’t matter, but might be worth checking. Great traditional French breakfast. We arrived later than expected, around midnight, but the owner had stayed up to greet us.
- There was a lovely breakfast and the hosts were very friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau De Grosfy
Set within a 5-hectare park with bi-centenary trees, Chateau De Grosfy is a guest house located in the countryside of Milleraye. Free WiFi access is available throughout and free private parking is provided.The rooms feature a garden view, antique furniture and a desk. Each also comes with a private bathroom with bathtub or shower.Free continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. You will also have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities include a games room with table tennis and billiard table. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Really lovely stay at a Château. We only stayed one night as we were en route to another location in Normandy. The room was well decorated and the beds were comfortable. It was very peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was lovely with an assortment of fresh croissants and homemade jams. We visited a restaurant which the owner recommended to us only a 10 minute drive from the Château and the dinner was superb, probably one of the best we had in France.
- It was a clean property with a great shower. It is a peaceful place.
- It is located in the country side, so it is great for kids and pets, we had a great time walking around and exploring the surroundings.
- Chateau De Grosfy was very nice. We loved the history of the place. It was very special. Fantastic breakfast!!
- Really liked the warm personal welcome, and the offer of an excellent evening meal on the night of or arrival, despite the fact we only booked that day. Being a Monday in the holidays, meal choices in the neighbourhood would have been limited. Convivial atmosphere in dining room. Tranquil elegant gardens surround this rural chateau. Game trophies animate the hallway. Our hosts were very charming and considerate.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange des Marettes
La Grange des Marettes sits in a peaceful and natural setting with surperb views of its surroundings. It offers spacious suites for up to 3 adults, each with a private bath with bath or walk-in shower, separate seating area and a private entrance.Each of the suites is equipped with a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a kettle, free Wi-Fi and a view of the garden. They also offer simple, self-catering appliances in the common kitchen such as a microwave oven, a kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Breakfast is served daily in the charming dining area or under the 262 ft² covered terrace. There is also a sauna onsite and free parking is provided.
The host, Jack was really kind and friendly.
The house is located in a peaceful area and the facilities in the house were good.
- A beautiful house and a charming host. Jacques was very welcoming and friendly as well as flexible re arrival time. The beds were very comfortable and the surroundings very peaceful. A delicious breakfast including extremely local eggs!
- Fabulous location – beatifully quiet and with glorious views. The room was delightful and the facilities great. Breakfast on the terrace was simple but beautifully prepared, and plenty of it ! The host was charming and the whole visit was relaxing.
- Beautiful old building, great breakfast on the terrace. Kids loved feeding the ducks and chickens.
- Jacques was a lovely host, great location, lovely breakfast, booked a table for dinner in town, amazing choice 👍🏻🇫🇷🍺🧀
- The host, Jack was really kind and friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Jacquemarts Normands
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Les Jacquemarts Normands is located in Auffay in the Upper Normandy Region, a 5-minute walk from Gare d’Auffay SNCF Train Station and 19 mi from Rouen. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Dieppe is 14 mi from Les Jacquemarts Normands, while Le Tréport is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 48 mi from the property.
- lovely house with good facilities, central to town centre
- Very clean. Manager was extremely nice and allowed me to use his laptop.
- Very nice bed and the room and bathroom were spotless. Breakfast was ‘unFrench’ , very good. There are also nice Normandic linnen products for sale. Ask the owner Benoît . A place to recommend.
- Very friendly hosts, a newly refurbished room with new en-suite bathroom and the breakfast was excellent.
Superb location for a tranquil / freindly stay. Walks in the countryside. Old house with a modern feel and comfort.
Superb attention to detail.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a garden and a terrace, La Longère has accommodations in Limésy with free WiFi and garden views. Housed in a building dating from 1985, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and pool.The bed and breakfast also features a seating area and a bathroom with a bath.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Très bon accueil, avec présentation des lieux. Logement propre dans un cadre très agréable.
La discrétion et les attentions de l’hôtesse
Le cadre verdoyant et très calme
- Chambre confortable endroit tres calme et reposant
- Schöne Lage im Grünen, relativ ruhig – abgesehen vom krähenden Hahn am Morgen.
emplacement champêtre (hameau) typique normand dans l’ enclos fermé poule et chèvre et chats
ensemble avec meubles anciens bois neufs et bois de récupération ( palettes ) le tout agréable
grand lit confortable
Bed and Breakfast
Un dodo dans la p’tite ferme
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and a terrace, Un dodo dans la p’tite ferme has accommodations in Vibeuf with free WiFi and garden views. This property offers access to ping pong.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave, a stovetop and a toaster.The bed and breakfast provides a playground.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from Un dodo dans la p’tite ferme.
- Great room and undercover parking for bikes. Warm welcome from owner and an Ok breakfast with home made jams. Quiet location.
- It was clean. Host waited up for us as we were late arriving. Good
- L’accueil, les petits déjeuners généreux, la gentillesse de l’hôtesse, le confort du lit, la chambre spacieuse et bien isolée.
- exactement tout ce à quoi on peut espérer pour une chambre d’hote
- L’accueil. le calme. Le petit déjeuner avec des produits faits maison
Bed and Breakfast
Au Coing du Jardin
This B&B is set in a 19th century building in Montville, just 11 mi from central Rouen. It offers free Wi-Fi and guests are invited to relax on the garden terrace or play board games in the TV lounge.The guest room at Au Coing du Jardin has a private entrance, a seating area and a TV. The room offers views of the garden and includes an private bathroom with a bathtub.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed on the garden terrace on sunny mornings. The guest room includes a kitchenette with a refrigerator, kitchenware and a microwave.Free parking is available on site and Rouen-Rive-Droite Train Station is a 25-minute drive away. The B&B is 7.5 mi from Barentin and 19 mi from Rouen Airport.
- Everything else was excellent – well equipped kitchen, big bathroom, comfortable bed, nicely decorated, beautiful gardens.
- A really lovely stay, beautiful room, lovely hosts and we couldn’t recommend highly enough!!!
- No complaints at all. Very friendly welcome and a lovely place to stay.
- Everything was lovely, the bed comfortable, the kitchen was well organized and stocked, there were plenty of information about the area, and the B&B was just a couple of minutes walk to the town center. We were welcomed by the owner, lovely lady, and everything was perfect for our short stop-over.
- A very reasonable stay for a family of four in a two level house. Even though we had to leave quite early the kids really enjoyed a morning swim in the swimming pool in the garden. Excellent hosts who spoke English.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme de Pimont
Located in Yerville, Ferme de Pimont has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.A microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 48 miles from Ferme de Pimont.
- it was nice and quiet just the thing for one night stop on the way to the boat
- Superb location wonderful building welcoming host good parking just a shame in the small detail
- Cosy place, inspiring history and nice animals arround
- Location in beautiful countryside and near the town.
- perfecte accommodatie, Rustig, goede bedden. Prima ontbijt, maar bovenal heel aardige mensen
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Varneville-bretteville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Varneville-Bretteville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!