10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Varennes-sur-allier Auvergne:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes des Caissons
Located in Paray-sous-Briailles, Chambres d’Hôtes des Caissons is 2.5 mi from Briailles Golf Course, Varennes-sur-Allier’s international karting track and Paray-sous-Briailles’s Natural Wake Park. Housed in a farm, this property offers a garden, a terrace and free WiFi access.Rooms and suites include a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Chambre d’Hôtes des Caissons. Local dishes can also be enjoyed on request.This property is 8.1 mi from Château de Montfand and a 30-minute drive from the A719 motorway. Free private parking is available on site and beauty treatments and massages can be enjoyed if guests reserve 48 hours in advance.
- The welcome, the atmosphere, the décor, the location, the breakfast…
Absolutely excellent! Michele who own’s the B&B is the best host you can imagine! We got a serious issue with our car and she helped us with everything possible and impossible, from contacting a garage to driving us forward and backwards whenever we needed. It was an amazing caring from her side and we would have been totally lost without her, we are so grateful!
The facilities and breakfast is also top notch! Great atmosphere!
- Quick response to enquiries with helpful advice on places to visit. Charming and relaxed hosts, comfortable accommodation and copious breakfast. Good English spoken, in case you don’t have French. Altogether a very pleasant, if brief, stay.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux des propriétaires, l’agrément des chambres, la grande salle de bains et le petit-déjeuner compris dans le prix et très copieux.
Endroit bucolique au calme. Chambre climatisée (appréciable vu la chaleur)
Accueil sympathique et chaleureux de la maîtresse des lieux qui est aux petits soins
Super petit déjeuner
Bref une belle étape,
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Sainte Marie
Set in the countryside of central France, the Domaine Sainte Marie B&B is located 6.2 mi from Chateau de Vieux Chambord. The 5-hectare park features a seasonal swimming pool and a putting green.Decorated in a traditional style with parquet flooring, the guest rooms all have free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bath or shower.Homemade breakfast is served every day from 8:30 and dinner can be prepared upon request, accompanied by a drink from the bar. It is served in the dining room, which features high ceilings and exposed beams.The city of Moulins with its Anne de Beaujeu Museum is 14 mi from this B&B and the spa town of Vichy is 19 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
De passage dans la région, nous nous sommes arrêtés pour la nuit avant de passer une journée au PAL.
Domaine très agréable, très calme, nous avons été ravis de notre nuit.
Dommage que nous n’avons pas bien compris ce qui nous avait dit par téléphone la veille pour le repas du soir. Le domaine est assez éloigné de tout lieu de restauration. Et pour un dimanche soir, après avoir fait beaucoup de km en voiture, il a fallu retourner à 26 km pour pouvoir nous restaurer.
Le petit déjeuner fut copieux et le lieu très bucolique.
- Petit déjeuner copieux, l’endroit est calme et très bien aménagé les propriétaires sont très accueillant et très agréables. Notre séjour était trop court pour pouvoir profiter de tout ce qui était mis à notre disposition.
Het was heerlijk om weer terug te zijn. Nog even gezellig en gastvrij als 6 jaar geleden.
Peter en Marga zorgen ontzettend goed voor hun gasten. Wij komen zeker nog eens terug!
- Tout était très bien avec une piscine très agreable excellent séjour!
- petit dejeuner sur la terrasse copieux et de bonne qualite le pain est exellent.acceuil tres agreable,site retire et tres acceuillant .la chambre est bien agencer etla salle de bain est complete
- De passage dans la région, nous nous sommes arrêtés pour la nuit avant de passer une journée au PAL.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Briailles – Chambre d’hôtes
Château de Briailles is located on Briailles Golf Course, 2.5 mi from the Abbey Church of Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule. This 18th-century residence offers an seasonal swimming pool, a terrace and a continental breakfast.The room at Château de Briailles is decorated in a traditional style. There is an private bathroom, which is complete with a shower.Free private parking is provided on site and Moulins in just 22 mi away. You may also choose to drive the 3.1 mi to Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule or the 35 minutes to Vichy.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité de l’hôtesse. Discrète et efficace. Petit déjeuner varié complet avec des produits de qualité. Piscine agréable.
- Vue magnifique depuis une grande chambre dotée d’une grande salle de bains Petit déjeuner copieux, fait maison (tartelettes, confitures, boisson fraîche). Présence d’une piscine à très bonne température vraiment appréciée, avec prêt de serviettes de bain.
- le cadre est magnifique et l’acceuil irréprochable , le service , petit déjeuner de qualité
Très bon accueil
Chambre agréable avec vue superbe
Petit déjeuner très bon et copieux, produits du
terroir et succulents
Présentation de la table de très bon goût
Personnel très agréable et sympathique
Der Empfang war sehr herzlich und wir hatten das gesamte Schloss für uns alleine. Zimmer alt aber passend eingerichtet – der Charme stimmt absolut. Das Bad ist sehr gross und die Aussicht aus den Zimmern phänomenal.
Das Frühstück war nicht nur gut, sondern eine absolute Augenweide – sehr liebevoll zubereitet.
Und dass wir nach dem Auschecken den Pool mit einer weiteren Kanne Kaffee geniessen durften war das Tüpfelchen auf dem i…
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Vesset
Set in a 14th-century castle, Chateau de Vesset is located in the countryside of Tréteau and offers B&B accommodations. You can relax on the terrace and enjoy the large garden.Decorated in a classical style, the rooms at Chateau de Vesset have a seating area, wooden furniture and a garden view. Each room features a private bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. Shops and restaurants can be found in Tréteau, which is 0.6 mi away.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Jaligny-sur-Bresbre is 4.3 mi from Chateau de Vesset. Vichy is 21 mi away.
- Very particular place. It is an old castle. For one night it was perfect. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
- Amazing location, lovely owner, magnificent property, we felt like king and queen during our stay – we travelled to Vichy for the ironman, and had to leave one morning at 5 am – the owner had prepared breakfast for us! Amazing!
Everything was fantastic; the venue was amazing. The host, monsieur Jean- Luc was a very interesting person with great knowledge of culture, etiquette and “savoir-vivre”.
The kids were very enthustiastic about the beautiful rooms and the “chateau” in itself. For my wife and myself, this was a truly fantastic stop in the beautiful region around Moulins.
- As soon as we saw the chateau we were absolutely taken aback. It was magnificent and when we stood inside we could easily have gone back in time. Awesome stay and we’ll most definitely go back again.
- Amazing host and delightful place. We had a great stay and slept well. Breakfast is good and elegantly served. I highly recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
Château du Tout y Fault
Château du Tout y Fault, set in the Marcenat Forest, is a guest house that features a garden and a terrace. Guests are invited to the uniquely decorated rooms.The rooms at Château du Tout y Fault are decorated in a traditional but elegant style. They all feature a fireplace, a garden view and private bathrooms with a hairdryer as well as slippers.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining area that features chandeliers and exposed beams.Other facilities and services include a common library and a children games room. Picnic tables are available.The property is 1.9 mi from Briailles Golf Club. Vichy and its train station is located 12 mi from the guest accommodations and the A71 motorway is 19 mi away.
- Loved the chateau and bathroom of our room .Great quality towels .Comfy bed .
- Lovely and clean with great breakfast and friendly host
Just perfect. The host lady is very kind and thoughtful, while the friendly Belgian Shepherd dog is ready to give you a warm welcome.
The location is in a very nice and very true castle, countryside. This extremely calm and silent accommodation is rather a separate apartment than a large room. So cosy and very smart, with spacious walk-in closets, with some large windows from which is possible to look the country and the forest in front. The bathroom is modern, clean, bright. The mattress of the large bed is very comfortable. Every morning is possible to enjoy an excellent breakfast in a totally peaceful environment. Much better than an hotel. Nevertheless, better to notice before that the payment by credit card isn’t available. Here I want to stay again!
- Property and room of a high standard, welcoming host and decent breakfast.
This property we would rate as 11.
Amazing place beautiful building ,inside a mixture of old and very tasteful modern.
Lovely extensive grounds with beautiful horses.
The breakfasts were the best continental breakfast we have ever had , fresh fruit then cheeses and charcuterie followed by lovely croissants and preserves.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre Heloise is located in Meillard. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Chambre Heloise can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
Beautiful quiet surroundings.
- Everything’s all right! The countryside is beautiful and owner is very cute, helpful and friendly. The night is so quite and the breakfast is delicious.
- A beautiful old home, set away out in the countryside. Very comfortable family room & attentive hostess!
- Very welcoming host. She heated up a meal for me that I had got from the supermarket in St Pourcain. Rooms spotlessly clean.
- De eigenares was zeer vriendelijk. Mooie omgeving mooi verzorgde kamer.
- Beautiful quiet surroundings.
Bed and Breakfast
Château des Edelins
This eco-friendly château dates from the 17th century and is set in a large garden with an orchard and a swimming pool. You can sample wines from the Saint Pourçain vineyards, located beside the B&B.Each individually decorated guest room includes parquet flooring and a fireplace. They all have a seating area and feature private bathroom facilities.A homemade menu prepared with local, organic produce is proposed at Château des Edelins upon demand. Guests are invited for a drink on the furnished garden terrace.Board games and books are available in the common TV lounge, the library and the dining area.Free parking is provided and the city of Vichy with its train station is 16 mi away. The B&B is a 15-minute drive from the N7 motorway, providing access to the historic towns of Vichy and Moulins.
The spacious room and bathroom.
Breakfast as good with some extra cheese offered.
- Emplacement extra..hôtes accueillants..repas excellent..
- Schitterende locatie, gastvrij onthaal, lekker ontbijt
- Parc immense, qui a permis a mon chien et a celui des propriétaires de batifoler joyeusement. Piscine privée très agréable aussi
Notre appartement était spacieux avec deux chambres et un salon (plus une kitchenette). Les lits étaient confortables
Le salon est très agréable ; des éléments de décoration contemporains ont été ajoutés au décor initial
Petit déjeuner sucré avec du très bon pain
Parc sur un grand terrain plat
- The spacious room and bathroom.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine Les Gandins
Located in Saint-Germain-de-Salles, 5.9 mi from the A719 motorway and set in a tree-filled park on the edge of La Sioule River, Domaine les Gandins is a guest house offering a large terrace with wooden furniture, a library, a children’s playground and free WiFi access.Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some of the accommodations are attic bedrooms.The French traditional breakfast is served every morning. Guests can share a 4-course dinner, including wine and coffee, at the owner’s table.Karts and a games room are available at Domaine Les Gandins. Walking can be enjoyed along la Sioule River, as well as a heated outdoor pool.Offering free parking, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Gannat, 5 mi from Charroux medieval village and 12 mi from Vichy’s thermal baths.
- Very tastefully decorated. Owners very friendly. They cooked a superb dinner for us (had to book in advance). Our bedroom was very comfortable and spacious. We were staying with our 4-year old son and he had his own full-sized bed to make it a family room. Lovely grounds, which will be even better when the weather improves.
- Beautiful place, delicious breakfast a very friendly welcome. We arrived late at night so when we got up and saw the place during the day we were amazed. It is simply breathtaking!
- A special place to stay, so much so that we made a detour to stay there again on the return journey.
- we had just perfect stay, it is realy nice place with a lot of attention to details
- L’accueil, l’ambiance familiale, les jeux pour les enfants, l’aménagement des lieux très aéré, les familles néerlandaises, la piscine, le calme, l’espace, la tranquillité, la rivière…
Bed and Breakfast
L’Echauguette Isserpent is 1,150 feet from the center of Isserpent and 9.9 mi from Vichy Train Station. It offers a garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is provided in some rooms. There is also a shared TV room.With garden or courtyard views, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at L’Echauguette Isserpent. Meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed upon prior reservation 24 hours in advance.This property is 6.8 mi from Noter-Dame Church in Châtel-Montagne. A pool table is available and guests can have a walk in the property’s 1-hectare park. Free public parking is possible on site.
If you need a place to relax this is the right choice.
The host Laurent was extremely pleasant, our room was clean with good beds,
The house is beautiful, we were there during a warm summer day and had dinner together with the other guests on the terrace prepared by Laurent. Very good dinner and so enjoyable. We will try to visit again next year.
This was a superb property which we used as a stopover to the Provence. We were warmly greeted and given a lovely room then relaxed by the pool with a glass of rose. Our evening meal was very nice and good value.
breakfast was also plentiful with a good choice. Laurent was a superb host and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this property either as a stopover or for a relaxing break.
- The property have “style”. For me it was a pleasure to stay a night in an apartment with baroc (?) furniture. The bathroom is super! Very warm and friendly atmosphere. Swimming pool, good breakfast “a la francaise”.
- Wunderschöner Park, schöner Pool, tolles Zimmer. Alles sehr sauber und der Gastgeber ist sehr nett. Die Gegend ist sehr ländlich. Ein Paradies für alle die Ruhe suchen. Wir kommen wieder.
- La amabilidad del dueño, la restauración del edificio, el desayuno en el jardín.
- If you need a place to relax this is the right choice.
Bed and Breakfast
Masoe des Chatards
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Masoe des Chatards offers pet-friendly accommodations in Neuilly-le-Réal, 24 mi from Vichy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Homemade meals are available upon request.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Moulins is 7.5 mi from Masoe des Chatards, while Bourbon-Lancy is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 49 mi from Masoe des Chatards.
- The room was large and beautiful, the goats adorable, the hospitality top notch.
- Nichole and Denise worked tirelessly to ensure everybody had a fantastic time. The evening meals where fabulous. Would recommend this plact to anybody as they will surely enjoy themselves.
- What a great place, rural, comfortable, welcoming reception by the owner. Super dinner with 8 other guest, home cooked traditional food that tasted great. We had such an enjoyable evening, the real France.
- The whole visit was excellent. Very pleasant room, excellent dinner and breakfast p- and a charming hostess. We unhesitatingly recommend it.
- All perfect! Very clean, beautiful landscape, warm-hearted hostess
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Varennes-sur-allier Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Varennes-sur-Allier Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!