10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Varangéville Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Varangéville Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Varangéville Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varangéville Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varangéville Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Varangéville Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Varangéville Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Varangéville Lorraine:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B A la Ferme d’Ourches
Located in Cerville in the Lorraine region, B&B A la Ferme d’Ourches provides accommodations with free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 31 miles from B&B A la Ferme d’Ourches.
- Bedden perfect. Kamer supermooi. Mensen heel vriendelijk. Douche geweldig.locatie en parkeren geweldig goed te bereiken.
- emplacement impeccable, lit confortable, air de campagne
- Bardzo dobre warunki, czysto, schludnie, ciekawy dessing, sympatyczni właściciele
j’ai aimé la maison, son ambiance, la déco.
très bien dormi, sans aucun bruit désagréable, juste l’église et le coq, au loin le matin. Je serai bien restée plusieurs jours…
- La demeure est spacieuse et très agréable. La literie était très confortable, la décoration réalisée avec goût et les hôtes, charmants.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme du Montheu
Ferme du Montheu is set in Dommartin-sous-Amance, just a 25-minute drive from Nancy and its train station. It is an organic farm and offers a continental-style breakfast every morning.The rooms at Ferme du Montheu are decorated in a traditional style and include free Wi-Fi access. While each one features a TV and an private bathroom, some also have a four-poster bed.Additional facilities at this property include a shared living room with free use of a microwave and refrigerator. Free private parking is provided on site and Pulnoy Golf Course is 3.1 mi away.
- we got there after their last checkin but they came out to let us in.
- Open farm land. Great to spend evening watching the sun set.
- I liked the comfort of the room, the size of the bed and the clean facilities. It was a beautiful night and I was able to lie in the bed and watch the stars through the trees – amazing. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The host speaks some English.
- superb hospitality, good breakfast, view to die for, clean, big rooms and bathrooms, location very good, quiet but only ten minutes away from Nancy.
Nancy (sehr hübsch!) ist schnell zu erreichen, man ist jedoch komplett ruhig auf dem Land.
Sehr gutes Frühstück!
Bed and Breakfast
Free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available with each room with attached bathroom at L’Odyssée. This guest house is located in Dommartemont in the suburbs, 3.1 mi from the center of Nancy.The spacious guest rooms are uniquely decorated to different themes. All rooms are heated and have a private bathroom with shower.L’Odysée has a 1640 ft² garden where guests can relax with a drink from the bar. The guest house can also arrange regional meals on request, except on Sunday.Cabaret Iloa features live cancan shows and is only 150 feet from the hotel. Mountain biking and hiking are possible in the Carrières forest, which is across the street from the hotel.
- A quiet location in a beautiful environment (in green park landscape). Breakfast was excellent.
- The setting is a very large, peaceful park and forest, up a long hill. The host speaks good English and is really into music: great music in restaurant and numerous musical artifacts. There are other nice objets d’art. Each room has a theme: mine was the Paris room. It included a sauna!
- We ate like kings, slept like dormice and felt so free and welcome it was as if we owned the place. This was due to; – The outside space, tranquillity, fresh air. The closeness to the town and it’s sites and activities. The family friendliness of the staff. Great walks just a walk away from the hotel with lovely views. Food was delicious and home cooked.
We stayed in a very characterful room which had a large bathroom located through a walk-in wardrobe, the bathroom having both a bath and a large walk-in shower.
Breakfast was very good with croissants, pain au chocolat, french bread and jams, fresh fruit, ham and cheese – very nice.
The location of this hotel is up a steep hill and at the edge of what looks like some kind of nature trail.
- Breakfast was good. The room was well-furnished and quiet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Domaine de Stanislas
This renovated 19th-century house is located on a vast stretch of private parkland, a 2-minute walk from Lunéville Castle in the Lorraine region. It provides rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a self-catering apartment.Each bright room includes a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. The apartment has living room with a TV, an equipped kitchenette, a separate bedroom and a bathroom with a bathtub.A continental breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts with local products upon reservation. Wine tasting and cooking lessons are also available on request.Luneville TGV Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- We highly recommend this charming hotel in lovely Luneville. It offers the perfect combination of an authentic old-style French building with a total renovation inside that offers tasteful design, cleanliness and modern amenities. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. The European-style breakfast was perfect (wonderful bread and home-made cake with fruit, yogurt, coffee and juice). The on-site, gated parking was very convenient. We loved the view of the garden and the easy walk to the famous chateau. Although you are close to everything, it is very quiet. We slept with the windows open and didn’t hear a sound. We did not eat dinner here, but we did eat at a restaurant in town called “Piano” that was very good — great food, friendly service, nice atmosphere and an easy walk from the hotel.
- The house is historic and beautifully renovated and decorated with taste.
- We liked the building, the graden and our room and bathroom. It is a very beautifully renovated typically French house.
- Home made jams to die for, in a fantastic location… Perfect.
- The hospitality was amazing. There was such good food and the location is amazing!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Le Clos de la Bergerie
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Le Clos de la Bergerie is located in Crévéchamps in the Lorraine Region, 12 mi from Nancy. Set over 1 level only, the property features free WiFi throughout and free private parking is also available on site.Certain units feature a shared bathroom, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can have dinner at the property upon request and at an extra cost.Vittel is 27 mi from B&B Le Clos de la Bergerie, while Épinal is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- Amazing host . Nice and very polite lady . Good size rooms and very clean .
The owner very cheerful and helpful
The room with the exit to the garden
The building is brand-new!
It lies in a very quiet, small suburban area, making it a bit hard to find though.
The house is unmarked, for obvious reasons as explained when asked.
The outside parking area is very big, however since we arrived by motorbike some room in the garage was created!
The lady in charge is very helpful and willing to assist with about everything!
She is very enthusiast about showing all the gadgets in the house and providing you the answers.
It is a pity we do not speak much French, because that is the only language we had in common.
The building is modern, light, very spacious and up to standard.
All rooms (including the bathroom and a separate toilet) are large and very clean.
Cold drinks are available.
The terraces were still under construction but they are expected to be very nice and spacious once finished.
The breakfast is great!
It is a perfect place for people on the move in search of a night stop.
- The host was very welcoming and place was spotless, smelt clean and the common areas was light & spacious. The bathroom was a modern wet room with a Jacuzzi bath. Our host cooked a lovely meal (3 course) which was very welcoming after a long drive. Breakfast was toast, cheese, chicken, chocolate spread and yogurts. Tea, coffee and orange juice.
- Hele vriendelijke, gastvrije mevrouw die heerlijk voor ons kookte. Mooie kamer, wel erg Ikea. Heel erg schoon, gedeeld, sanitair. Wat geen enkel probleem was.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Château Mesny is located in Vic-sur-Seille. All rooms include a terrace.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom, some units at Château Mesny also feature a patio. All units have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Table d’Hotes can be provided upon prior request.Nancy is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Metz is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 19 mi from Château Mesny.
This is a charming property located near Nancy and Metz, which works very well if you are traveling with a car, or perhaps biking around the region. Otherwise it is a small village with lots of history all around it.
The owners are perfect hosts, adding up to the pleasant experience. Breakfast was exquisite. I keep saying over and over again, all you need is a few quality ingredients. Theirs was fresh handpicked stuff, from homemade confitures to freshly baked croissants… Oh, Le France 🙂
They were very kind to recommend and call ahead a restaurant in town, late at night, where we ate very well. Merci!
It is an experience! Of course we all need a fresh coat of paint here and there every once in a while, but this is a very charming property for what it is, with perfect hosts.
- Marie-Simone and Pascal were gracious hosts. The Chateau is beautifully appointed, breakfast was wonderful. Marie helped with reservations. Pascal added information about the history of the Chaterau during WWII. A lovely base to call home while traveling!
- Great personal reception. Lovely room, atmosphere and great breakfast
- This was a stay we shall remember for a long time and since it is not too far from our dutch address, I expect, we shall return there before long. The host and hostess were thoroughly pleasant company at the two Table d”hotes dinners we had there.
- Real old world,the owners were very welcoming and helpful
- This is a charming property located near Nancy and Metz, which works very well if you are traveling with a car, or perhaps biking around the region. Otherwise it is a small village with lots of history all around it.
Bed and Breakfast
Suites Jade loft 160 M2
Loft de Jade is a self-catering accommodations located in the center of Nancy and offers free Wi-Fi access throughout. The property is 2,950 feet from Place Stanislas and 1.2 mi from Nancy Train Station.The loft features 4 flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, DVD player and a seating area. The private bathrooms come with a shower or a bathtub. A washing machine and tumble dryer are also available.You can prepare meals using the accommodations’s kitchen, which is fully equipped with a microwave, coffee machine and oven. Bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance.
- The apartment is very close to the center (walking distance). There are many supetmarkets shops around. You may park your car in front of the apartment for 4.80 euro/day. Apartment itself is great! Pity that there is no breakfast included.
reservation faite au dernier moment et tout s’est très bien déroulé
- Coole Location und sehr sympathische Vermieterfamilie.
Accueil de qualité
La chambre du loft est magnifique
Le bas est un peu grand à mon goût et difficile à chauffer du coup on se réfugie vite en haut, mais c’est tellement chaleureux que ça remplace bien.
accueil rassurant .
appartement rénové avec goût .
très bien situé
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Tuilerie
Located in Blainville-sur-l’Eau, Chambres d’hôtes La Tuilerie provides accommodations with free WiFi. Luneville is 7.5 mi away.Each unit has access to a shared terrace with garden views.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Nancy is 19 mi from Chambres d’hôtes La Tuilerie. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Gentle and helpful staff. Quiet & big room, tastefully arranged. Large garden. Self-service Carrefour Market just opposite. No disturbance from busy road.
- Aardige mensen, mooie ruime kamer en fijne douche. Tuin is groot. Ontbijt was niet heel uitgebreid, maar prima.
- De gastvrijheid was super.Geweldige ervaring in een supermooie B&B.Wat een aardige mensen.
- Ruime en rustige kamer en in mooi gerenoveerd statig pand. Goed afgesloten privé parkeerplaats en mooie tuin. Er was veel aandacht besteed aan het (uitgebreide) ontbijt.
- Sehr liebevolle Betreuung durch das Gastgeberehepaar. Unkompliziert und kommunikativ. Gutes Frühstück. Es hat an nichts gefehlt.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hôte de Myon
One of our top picks in Nancy.Located in the heart of Nancy, Maison d’Hôte de Myon offers accommodations in an 18th-Century building. Place Stanilas is 1,950 feet away and there is a communal living room with a library and a courtyard.Guests rooms and apartments are available at the property. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, king-sized bed, safety deposit box and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a shower. The lofts are located on the 3rd floor.Cooking lessons are possible upon request as well as wine tasting in the cellars. The train station is only 0.6 mi away.
- Everything. The hotel is beautiful with great decor, very well located too. Breakfast was very tasty and the hostess was super friendly.
- Beautiful small hotel in a perfect location. The welcome from the staff was wonderful and they couldn’t have done more to make us feel at home.
The staff was gracious friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were individually designed with beautiful art work throughout the Maison. Very close to the center attractions
Would highly recommend
- Great atmosphere, clean, welcoming staff, superb breakfast, just a wonderful overall experience. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family and will go back if I have the opportunity.
- Martine is the perfect host! It was like being welcomed home. The friendly helpfulness and warmth of the owner and staff was exceptional. The breakfast was superior. Upon learning that one of us was gluten free, Martine tried to get GF pastry/bread from a nearby bakery while we were seated! She did everything possible to make sure everything was perfect and it was! We cannot recommend Maison de Myon highly enough. We will be back.
Bed and Breakfast
Au coeur de Nancy B&B
One of our best sellers in Nancy! Au coeur de Nancy B&B is located in Nancy, 2.3 mi from Zénith de Nancy and 2,300 feet from Place Stanislas.Rooms share a bathroom and a kitchen. They include a TV with Canal +, beIN Sports channels and Netflix.Continental breakfast is served at an extra charge at the property. Breakfast-on-the-go can also be ordered the day before, at a surcharge.Nancy Opera is 2,650 feet from Au coeur de Nancy B&B, while Nancy Convention Center is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 21 mi from Au coeur de Nancy B&B.
- Yannick was a fabulous host. His apartment is very close to the train station, tram lines and busses, within a 5 minute walk. He had iced water waiting for us and treats. The bed was comfortable as well as the pillows. The shower is a dream. He let us use his kitchen and helped my husband with his French.
- Alain & Yannick gave me and my daughter a warm welkom! The room was nice. There is private parking space. Near the station and centre.
The host was very friendly and I enjoyed the stay.
If you don’t have a problem with a shared bathroom it is simply perfect.
The rooms are big and everything is nice, clean and comfortable.
- Host friendly and helpful, location handy for railway station and town. There was a cafe/bar on the ground floor of the building. The bathroom facilities and kitchen are shared with the host and other guests and it worked well.
- A very convenient location, within easy walking distance of the railway station and the city centre. Very good value for money and a very cheerful and knowledgeable host. A very pleasurable stay, but all too brief.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Varangéville Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Varangéville Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Varangéville Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Varangéville Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!