10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Varaire Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Varaire Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Varaire Midi-pyrénées:
Bed and Breakfast
Mas de Garrigue
This Irish-owned, 15th-century former hunting lodge has kept some original features such as vast stone fireplaces, stone sinks and oak beams. Some modern features include an outdoor swimming pool.The spacious rooms at Mas de Garrigue have a mix of traditional and modern features and each has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower or a bathtub.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served. On some days, guests can also share an evening meal with the hosts, at an extra cost and upon reservation.A 40-minute drive from historical Figeac and 25 mi from Cahors, Mas de Garrigue has free on-site parking. Peche Merle caves are just over 12 mi away.
- A little hard to find, but wonderful when we got there!
- Very friendly hosts who have really good tips on what do do and where to eat in the area. The room was large, comfortable and really nice.
- Wonderful Mas in a splendid surroundings great hosts!
- Everything was absoluely perfect, from very accommodating and extremely helpful hosts (Sarah, thank you again for sorting our dinner booking and helping with football) to an amazing swimming pool, beautiful location, super tasty breakfast and honesty bar. All you need for a lovely break!
- Very hospitable hosts and a beautiful place to stay in a fantastic location
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Limogne-en-Quercy, 29 mi from Rocamadour and 9.9 mi from St Cirq Lapopie, classified Plus Beau Village de France, La Hulotte is a short walk from the Camino de Santiago. It features free WiFi access and free private parking and .You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Dinners are available upon reservation.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Cahors is 19 mi from La Hulotte, while Figeac is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- A beautiful hideaway on the GR65 with food and hosts to match.
- Clean and comfortable. Friendly owner and charming room.
Our hosts were more than friendly and
went out of the way for us! We were walking on the GR 46 trail and when it looked like we were going to arrive too late for dinner they drove out to pick us up. And the next morning drove us into town to pick up supplies for our lunch and dropped us off on our trail!
- This property is exceptional!! Every detail has been thought of and provided. The space itself is amazing…a renovated building which the owners have created with taste and artistry. Claudine and Lionel were so accommodating. The meal they cooked us was simply delicious also. We highly recommend this to all travelers!!
- Le calme complet , Le cadre, l’accueil , la disponibite de la cuisine
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Pécarel
Located in Concots, Le Petit Pécarel has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.Some units also have a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 55 miles from Le Petit Pécarel.
- Very spacious and clean, comfortable bed and nice people.
- The bedroom was very big and comfortable. All the house is very well decorated, it has a very good vibe. The breakfast included a lot of delicious homemade mermelades.
Beautiful old house in French contryside.
Spacious room, big bathroom.
Friendly owner, always smiling and helpful. Even spoke some english. I think all the French people were born with a smile on their face that could not be removed. Maybe surgically.
A special and comfortable place, made with great taste. The owners are very kind and available.
Wonderful breakfast with a wide tastes selection of bio/handmade jams.
- It is one of the most beautiful b&b we have ever been. The location is extraordinary, on the country side. The personnel was very kind and helpful. The place was beautifully decorated with many cute details, and of course, all perfectly clean and the bed very comfortable. And the breakfast was more than delicious! The best experience in our road trip in France, so far
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Pech Blanc
Offering multiple terraces and a view over the valley, very quiet and surrounded by nature, Chambres d’hôtes Pech Blanc is located on the limestone plateau near Calvignac, 9.3 mi from Saint Cirq Lapopie, and 12 mi from Pech Merle Cave. Free private parking is available on site as well as free WiFi.Chambres d’hôtes Pech Blanc is set in an old barn with dry stone walls and beams offering spacious rooms with a private bathroom, a sitting area, a TV, and facilities to make coffee/tea.It also provides a shared lounge with a fireplace where breakfast is served, and some days evening meals can be shared at the owner’s table upon prior reservation.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, and horse riding. Cahors is 17 mi from Chambres d’hôtes Pech Blanc, while Rocamadour is 34 mi away.
- Perfect and lovely hosts. There you have your peaceful week end or holidays. The place is so quiet and relaxing. This is a 10/10 🙂
- The place was better than we expected, very friendly hosts, clean and quiet room, comfortable beds and superb French breakfast. We totally recommend staying here.
T’he Sky, amazing to ser stars, via làctia,..
The charming of Marie José and Wouer
Nice house and rooms
- What a fantastic location, the Dutch couple who owned the property are so friendly and helpful, this is a beautiful renovated farm!
Wir waren beide völlig begeistert…von der Lage, den Gebäuden, den Gastgebern, von der ganzen Atmosphäre. Die Zimmer sind wunderbar schlicht und unterstreichen somit den Charme des alten Gebäudes, trotzdem ist das Bad modern und sehr funktional. Der Aussenbereich läd dazu ein mit anderen Gästen zu essen oder zu kommunizieren, bietet aber auch die Möglichkeit sich zurück zu ziehen. Wir hatten leider nur Zeit für eine Nacht und ein tolles und reichliches Frühstück, sind den Gastgebern aber sehr dankbar für einen sehr lustigen und schönen Abend und werden mit Sicherheit wieder kommen, wenn uns eine Mopped Tour in die Nähe bringt.
Hier wurde wirklich alles richtig gemacht!
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de L’Isle Basse
Domaine de l’Isle Basse is located in the hilly region of Quercy Blanc in the south-west of France. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access in a renovated 18th-century farmhouse.Each room combines rustic and modern design and includes a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower. A self-catering, 2-bedroom cottage is also available.A buffet breakfast is served daily. You can also enjoy a traditional meal made with local products on request.Access to the A20 motorway is a 10-minute drive away. The property provides free private parking.
- luxury boutique hotel charm like, hosts very welcoming. WIFI worked perfect. Great breakfast!
- Very hospitable, helpful hosts. Great breakfast! Stunningly beautiful location.
- Bart & Christophe are perfect hosts! 🤩 The accommodation is unique, showing lovely details everywhere. The landscape and view is amazing! The rooms are very romantic. The dinner and wine was high end, and the evening – together with the hosts and the other guests – was unforgettable!
- Beautiful location, spotless accommodation and a superb evening meal in a stunning converted barn. Doesn’t get much better.
- Hosts have been very kind and prepared a great dinner in our stay. Big rooms, very nice decorated, clean, comfortable and with a nice view. Excelent breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
A Tarn-et-Garonne B&B located in Puylaroque, Les Chimères is set in an ancient house with a 12th-century stone staircase. It offers a garden with furnished terraces.At Les Chimères, free WiFi access is available. Apartments and rooms include a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub and a hairdryer.Barbecue facilities are available. The apartments include a fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking. Bicycles rental is possible on site. A 20 Motorway is a 15-minute drive away.
- Peaceful and quiet town. Great host and great breakfast.
- Lisanne (owner and manager) is very friendly and positive person, ready to help with any question. Location is great if you want to explore a French countryside, and visit various Midi Pyrenees attractions which are easy to reach from here (yeah, if you have a car around :)).
Dame tres accueillante et très interessante par son histoire
Petit déjeuner excellent très varié
- gite atypique avec une belle décoration, petit déjeuner copieux, propriétaire très accueillante
- Très jolie maison ancienne, bon et copieux petit déjeuner
Bed and Breakfast
Auberge De La Sagne
Auberge De La Sagne is located in Cabrerets, 1,300 feet from Pech Merle Cave and has a garden and a terrace. This 2-star bed and breakfast offers free WiFi.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Auberge De La Sagne, including cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 42 mi from the accommodations.
- Food was excellent. The staff was excellent. You can hear other people shuffling around but this is really common in older places and would not keep me from coming back.
- Very friendly and helpful owner who prepared an excellent breakfast in the morning. A pleasant 900 m walk from town.
A real gem. A great place to stay.
The hotel is wonderful, and built into the natural rock walls of the area. Our bathroom even had a small window to a tiny mossy stone grotto. The owners take advantage of the surrounding beauty, and have done the work on the auberge themselves. It’s filled with flowers and is well maintained.
The owner does the cooking. The meal was one of the best we’ve had in France. (We’ve been here almost 2 years) Strawberries from their garden, everything to a high standard, done just right. The owners are very welcoming and friendly, too.
Just down the road from the famous Pech Merle caves, right near the lovely town of Cabrerets. This is one of the best places we’ve stayed. Highly recommended!
- Friendly hosts and easy to park. Location very good for visiting local attractions.
- I highly recommend this guest house for those interested in visiting preehistoric Pech Merle cave and a very beautiful village of Cabrerets, which looks like a one from a fairytale. The location of the guest house is a bit aside from the village but within walking distance to the cave. This is a two story guest house which is located close to the forest, so that one can enjoying coming back to nature for the time of the stay (and that may be an advantage of staying not in the very centre of the village). The family of hosts is hospitable and friendly. I arrived later than the opening hours of the reception desc, but that was not a problem. The room was very clean and cosy, and a French style breakfast was tasty.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Logis du Héron
With garden views, Le Logis du Héron is located in Cieurac and has free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Le Logis du Héron has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 62 miles from Le Logis du Héron.
- The room was beautiful and clean. The hosts could not have been more considerate or kind. One of our very favorite stays!
- Very friendly hosts and a generous breakfast. Light and airy room with a comfortable bed. Pleasant terrace.
- Lovely view from the verrandah. Excellent breakfast with enough fresh strawberries for 4!
- We loved everything, hosts welcoming & helpful, very comfy bed ,lovely quiet rural location , would definitely return if we in the same area, highly recommendnothing
- Bed-and-breakfast that is owned by a nice and very helpful couple. We arrived late but they welcomed us warmly and provided with everything needed. Hotel is located outside the city but we had no problems finding the place. Room had a terrace with a nice view. It was quiet at night and we had a very good sleep.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison des Vignes
Located in Caylus, Maison des Vignes provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, free bikes and a garden.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast. At Maison des Vignes you’ll find a restaurant serving European cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.A grill is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Maison des Vignes.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 51 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Great self contained apartment. Delightful hostess. Incredibly generous breakfast.
- Although only there one night we booked the small apartment which was no more expensive than a room on its own so there was plenty of space plus microwave, small electric hotplate, table and chairs so you could make a basic meal, ideal for a family. Breakfast was also very good with plenty to choose from, would definitely use Maison De Vignes again.
- Accueil chaleureux. Petit dejeuner excellent et varié. Lit confortable. Seul bémol, pas de porte entre la sdb et la chambre..
Accueil très chaleureux
Literie au top et belle chambre
Petit-déjeuner digne d’un grand hôtel
L’accueil et la propreté sont parfaits.
Le petit déjeuner est juste ÉNORME.
Un grand merci à vous deux.
Bed and Breakfast
La Porte Bleue
La Porte Bleue is offering accommodations in Saint-Antonin. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.Guests at La Porte Bleue can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albi is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Cahors is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 40 mi from La Porte Bleue.
- Very central in old part of town. Quiet street. Lovely house and large room. Bathroom clean and shower small but functional. WiFi on our floor (first) was intermittent and slow. Staff excellent and breakfast very good.
- Character, spacious, location, friendly reception, good breakfast.
Very comfortable, right in the middle of town. Friendly host. Lovely breakfast.
Easy parking off season.
- Very comfortable accommodation. The hosts were very friendly, and served a great breakfast. Great location just off the main street and square.
- Lovely room in a great location, easy to walk everywhere in the village, friendly staff. Highly recommended.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Varaire Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Varaire Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!