10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valsemé Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Valsemé Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valsemé Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valsemé Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valsemé Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valsemé Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valsemé Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valsemé Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Annebault, Le Cardinal offers accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is offered.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Deauville is 12 mi from Le Cardinal, while Honfleur is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- Rooms are newly refurbished and very clean. All rooms are specially designed as a children’s room.
- Clean light and airy place. Lovely settings of garden. Friendly warm welcome and fresh breakfast
- Immaculately clean, owner was extremely helpful & friendly, helping us with places to visit & local restaurants. Would highly recommend!
- Very well looked after and a good location for Caen and to travel further west
- Excellent host. Very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Champ des Possibles
Featuring free WiFi, Le Champ des Possibles offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manerbe, 14 mi from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The onsite hot tub is accessible at an extra charge. You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. Honfleur is 19 mi from Le Champ des Possibles, while Caen is 30 mi from the property.
The warm welcome, the really nice location and surroundings. The location, was a nice self containing apartment. With sitting room with flat TV, kitchen were you can cook, and two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The breakfast is brought over by the lady off the house, and is really good. A good place to relax and to escape a bit from our hectic live, we were there to ride the bikes on the voie vertes in the area.
Warm regards Patrick & Erica from Belgium
- L’accueil très sympa. Really kind host, and well prepared breakfast. She listens to what clients wants (arrival or departure time flexible, breakfast time flexible) Calm and quite place. She is fluent English speaker.
- Lovely setting overlooking pretty garden; character cottage. Parking on-site. Very peaceful and quiet. Host recommended good place to eat. Very pleasant host. Very private accommodation.
- The location is very good with excellent views across the surrounding countryside.
- Die Unterkunft lädt zum Verweilen und Entspannen ein. Die Umgebung ist zauberhaft und die Besitzerin, mit ihren Tieren haben zu dem ganzen beigetragen. Das Frühstück war wirklich lecker, die Marmelade selbstgemacht und das Rührei von den glücklichen Hühnern vom Hof. Ich würde auf jeden Fall wiederkommen!
- The warm welcome, the really nice location and surroundings. The location, was a nice self containing apartment. With sitting room with flat TV, kitchen were you can cook, and two bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The breakfast is brought over by the lady off the house, and is really good. A good place to relax and to escape a bit from our hectic live, we were there to ride the bikes on the voie vertes in the area.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère
Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère offers a flowered and planted garden with a sun terrace, a heated, outdoor swimming pool, a buffet breakfast, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property. It is 16 mi from Cabourg and its beaches.With parquet flooring, the rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathrooms are complete with a walk-in shower, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and grocers can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Chambres d’hôtes Le Presbytère is 16 mi from Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur and the landing beaches. The property is 22 mi from Caen. Lisieux is 11 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Fabulous house, pool, location, breakfast and exceptional service from the lovely Sylvaine who even went the extra mile to help us out with a transport issue! You will not be disappointed if you get the chance to stay here!
- The host Sylvain was excellent and provided great service. The breakfast was one of the best we have had in France and the rooms are decorated with superb taste. Overall a great value for the money.
- Sylvaine provides an amazing experience to her guests. The accommodation is top-notch, super clean. The breakfast is simply amazing. Most of all, you feel like being home away from home. This is a highly recommendable place to go for a couple of nights or for a week. There is a lot to discover in a 20 miles radius.
- Breakfast was great. Local cheese, fresh juice, pastries and home made jams. It was a real treat!
Fantastic in all purpose! Couldn’t add anything and I trust that the owners will be able to keep up this high standards, because they treats customers like it was for its own.
Highly recommend and we will return for sure.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Pré aux Daims
One of our best sellers in Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye! Set on a 2-hectare estate, Le Pré aux Daims is 1.9 mi from the center of Saint-Étienne-la-Thillaye and 6.8 mi from Trouville. It offers free WiFi access, a garden and a terrace.Offering garden views, all rooms are individually decorated and include a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Le Pré aux Daims.This property is 6.8 mi from Deauville and 11 mi from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very nice owners who spoke English well. Very quiet and tranquil location. Fresh jams and breads for breakfast was excellent
- The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable too. We enjoyed interacting with the property owner, a very nice guy. The breakfast was great.
- Great location, very kind host couple, and beautiful farm! Our kids (and so do we) enjoyed it very much!
- Great location, so quiet and peaceful, warm guests, delicious breakfast. The house and room are spotless clean are really comfy. The dears and goats around add a very nice “bucolique” touch! All this only 15min away from the sea!
- This place was peaceful and there was a lot of space inside and outside the house. Large and clean room with comfortable bed and bathroom.
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir du Pre Joly
Featuring views of the countryside, Manoir du Pre Joly is a guest house located in Saint-Pierre-Azif, in the Pays d’Auge. It has a garden and elegant country-style rooms with free WiFi and a free secured car park.The rooms are fitted with parquet floors and light-wood furnishings and have views of the garden. Each comes with a flat-screen TV, a welcome tray and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobes and eco-friendly toiletries.The organic breakfast consists of a selection of organic sweet and savory products including jam, yogurt, bread and pancakes, together with hot drinks and fruit juice.Deauville is 6.8 mi from the property, while Honfleur is 16 mi from the property.
- Very clean. Comfortable bed. Spacious room. Wonderful hosts. Yummy breakfasts.
- The owner and his wife were very friendly and helpful. The property is in a quiet location in a small village but convenient for exploring the region. The communal breakfast with other guests was good but catered mainly for sweet tastes (only one sort of cheese available, no eggs and not always ham offered but plenty of home-made jams, etc.)
- Fantastic hosts, the house was extremely clean and comfortable. The setting was beautiful and very peaceful. The breakfast was amazing, organic, fresh with some wonderful homemade touches. A perfect place to stay.
The property was stunning!
The accommodation was very comfortable!
Martina and Jean were more than perfect hosts! They were both very welcoming, accommodating and friendly!
If we ever return to the area we would love to return to this property!
- We have been very welcomed by our guests. The property is very nice and ideally situated in a very quiet area.
Bed and Breakfast
A traditional Norman country house set in a 1-hectare park with a stream running nearby, Manoir Melphil offers B&B accommodations, a terrace, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.With a balcony offering a view, the rooms at Manoir Melphil feature an electric kettle, a wardrobe and an iron. The private bathrooms include a bathrobe and free toiletries.The continental breakfast is served daily. You can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts on request and sample regional specialties.Manoir Melphil is 5.6 mi from Deauville, Pont-l’Évêque Train Station is 3.9 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Property owned and operated by Paris trained pastry chef. The breakfasts were wonderful!
- This was one of the most amazing B&B experiences I have ever had and an example for superb French hospitality. Can’t praise enough the wonderful breakfast, comfort and homely atmosphere. Fatima and Jean-Pierre are excellent hosts and I would have loved to stay longer.
- Fatima and Jean Pierre were perfect hosts. They were welcoming and kind and the food was very good and loads of choice. Location was lovely
Accueil très chaleureux
Petit déjeuner délicieux
Très bon accueil, une très belle chambre avec grande salle de bain. Un excellent petit déjeuner.
Endroit calme, à 15 minutes des plages
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mont d’Auge
Located 3.7 mi from Trouville-sur-Mer, Le Mont d’Auge is set in a park and features views of the valley. The Second World War landing beaches are just a 15-minute drive from the property.The spacious rooms feature views of the garden and valley and include an LCD TV with DVD player. They offer an private bathroom, complete with separate shower and hairdryer.A breakfast offering local produce, such as Pont Leveque cheese and apples from the property’s orchard is available. Tasting of the local Calvados liqueur is also possible near the property.Guests can explore the nearby golf, casino, racecourses and film festivals from Deauville and Trouville Train Stations, ideally located 5 mi away. Hiking and biking activities are also available at the sea front.
Le Mont D’Auge is one of the best places we’ve stayed. The hosts are a kind, intelligent, and caring couple that will make sure you have a great stay, give you recommendations, and talk with you about anything over breakfast.
The room is big, very clean and confortable. The surroundings are so quiet that you can sleep for decades.
The breakfast is great.
We forgot a charger there and the host was so kind to call us and then mail it to us.
A definite 10/10!
- Lovely & clean & one of the best breakfasts we have had. Fabulous people & nothing is too much trouble, we stayed with our 4 year old son & the location to Deauville/Trouville is perfect.
- Excellent shower and bed linen. Plenty of space in bedroom. Good choice of dishes for breakfast.
- Our stay with a 4 months old baby was fantastic. The place is gorgeous and the owners are extremely nice! Delicious breakfasts with local produce. Impeccably clean and cosy rooms! Highly recommend!
- Lovely house & wonderful sitting in the garden under an apple tree in the peace & quiet. Margate the owner was delightful & most helpful.
- Le Mont D’Auge is one of the best places we’ve stayed. The hosts are a kind, intelligent, and caring couple that will make sure you have a great stay, give you recommendations, and talk with you about anything over breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’hôtes Les Vikings
Located 2,650 feet from Pont-l’Évêque city center, Maison d’hôtes Les Vikings is set in the Normandy countryside. This guest house features a floral garden, a wooden caravan and 3 individually-styled rooms with private bathrooms and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at Les Vikings. Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious outdoor living room.This Anglo-Norman styled villa is just 2,650 feet from the River Touques and the local lake, which offers water sports. There is also a golf course and an equestrian center within easy reach.Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur are all within 9.3 miles of Maison d’hôtes Les Vikings. The A13 motorway is just 2Kms away and free private parking is available on site for vehicles up to 7 feet high.
- My husband and I were in Normandy that day (June 6th) and needed a hotel closer to Paris on that exciting but also very exhausting evening. Roads were closed to the 75th D-Day commemorative festivities and the hosts were kind enough to extend our arrival time. Stephanie warmly greeted us upon arrival and made us feel so welcome. The French breakfast was delicious! Stephanie introduced us to the area’s world-reknowned cheese, the square-shaped Pont L’eveque mild, soft cheese. Yum! We can’t wait to return someday. : )
- The breakfast was wonderful. The location was ideal and the actual accommodation was amazing.
- After a good sleep in our quirky bedroom, our friendly and helpful hostess provided a lovely simple breakfast.
- the location, the ambience, the conservation, the owners… I will be back for sure… loved everything
A really beautiful house, very well renovated and spotless in any aspect. Madame Lemaire takes good care of her guests.
You can relax in the garden with some comfortable chairs to have a look at the surrounding fields.
Bed and Breakfast
Haras Des Leudets
Located in Blangy-le-Château, Haras Des Leudets provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a bar and a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 13 miles from Haras des Leudets.
- No wi-fi pleasant but a little tatty needs a bit of work
- le calme tres beau jardin ,mais sur trivago on m avait dit qu il y avait une piscine mais il y en pas
- Afgelegen maar zeer mooie ligging. Het domein is zeer mooi. ontbijt op terras was aangenaam in de zon
- Bon accueil. Petit déjeuner agréable dans un cadre chaleureux. Chambre correcte.
- Le lieux en pleine campagne au calme est idéal pour se détendre. Le SPA est très agréable ainsi que l’accueil. Nous avons dîné sur place, simplet et très bon.
Bed and Breakfast
Les chaumières du pays d’auge
Featuring a shaded garden, Les chaumières du pays d’auge offers accommodations in a characteristic Normandy house in Le Breuil-en-Auge. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured. The rooms are located on the 1st floor of the owners’ property. It features a bathroom with shower.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and fishing. Deauville is 11 mi from Les chaumières du pays d’auge, while Honfleur is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- Lovely thatched cottage to stay in the Pays D’Auge. Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was divine. It’s perfectly situated to visit various sites in the area. The hostesses made us feel very welcome.
- The location was great, the property was scenic and spacious. Breakfast was great as well. Very nice hosts. Highly recommend this!!
- Welcoming ladies , beautiful setting in calm countryside, nice breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh baguette
- Hosts were very welcoming and we managed to communicate well despite our limited French! The room was comfortable with a lovely clean bathroom and excellent shower. We had a great breakfast with local produce and homemade jams and creme caramel Quiet location close to near by Pont-l’Evêque
- This house is kind of magic. Fairytale house. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. Thank you Madame Claudine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valsemé Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valsemé Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valsemé Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valsemé Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!