10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valsayn Trinidad – Top Hotel Reviews
Valsayn Trinidad is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valsayn Trinidad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valsayn Trinidad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valsayn Trinidad. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valsayn Trinidad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valsayn Trinidad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valsayn Trinidad:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ramela’s B&B offers accommodations in Saint Joseph, just 7 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint Augustine is 1.7 miles from Ramela’s B&B, and Las Cuevas is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room, reasonable price, good starting point for exploring Trinidad.
- I cannot say enough about Celeste! We arrived on Christmas Day, and she not only picked us up at the airport but also made sure we found some dinner before she dropped us at the room. Next day, she took us back to the airport so we could rent a car. She also gave us recommendations on where and how to get a marriage license, then served as our witness and even took photos of our wedding. We needed to extend out stay unexpectedly, and she allowed us to keep the same room at a very fair price. Our T&T experience was excellent, many thanks to Celeste!
Clean rooms, very good location, great and very kind hosts, strong wifi.
We enjoy our stay very much!
Thank you Miss Celeste.
- Friendly staff, cleanliness, the bed, location and off course the A/C.
- Overall comfort, location, provided items for use and amenities.
The Valley Oasis Inn
Located in Saint Augustine in the region of Trinidad, 7 miles from Port-of-Spain, The Valley Oasis Inn features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Hostess was very warm and friendly. Property exceeded my expectations in a bed and breakfast. Very delightful and I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- It was very cozy and private. My fiance and I love it there. We were sad that we had to leave, everything was just perfect. We will definitely be visiting again 😊
- The place is beyond expectation and the food is excellent. The hostess is charming, warm and kind.
The hostess was warm, welcoming and very attentive, everything was exceptional.
The Valley Oasis Inn would be seeing me again in the near future my stay was too short!
- This was my second time here and it was great once again.
Airport Inn is located in Piarco, 12 miles from Port-of-Spain and 4.3 miles from Saint Augustine.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness, the comfortable bed. The pool was lovely and the scenery was very calming. It was very easy to find. Can’t miss it.
- The location is great and the owner was extra helpful. She picked me up from the airport and took me back, this is super practical. She also offered some food, which was extra, as I missed dinner because of the flight time.
- The property was really great, we didn’t expect a pool and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly. It was a great experience.
- We were very late getting into Port of Spain and missed our connection to Tobago. This was a last minute choice and we arrived at 3 am. The owner/operator let us in and greeted us warmly. We had a good night’s sleep and the place was quiet. The breakfast was lovely and the owner was friendly and warm. We liked that we were super close to the airport and were given a ride to the airport by the daughter of the owner. This was homey and welcoming!!
- This rating might improve, but our experience was not that great. The pool was not available and the accommodation was very basic. I would not stay again at this price.
Nirvana B&B is located in Paradise, just 10 miles from Port-of-Spain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 2.4 miles from Nirvana B&B, and Las Cuevas is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 4.3 miles from Nirvana B&B.
- I liked the warm welcome. I felt like I was sorrounded by family. Very nice people indeed.
- the owner was very helpful and accommodated extra requests which contributed to an overall island experience, TRUE TRINI HOSPITALITY. Very much appreciated by my family and I.
- Excellent hosts, my every need was attended to. I was only in Trinidad overnight unfortunately but felt very comfortable and learnt a lot! Also got to experience some real Trini food.
- Excellent service from the owner, very kind, respectful, hospitable and serviceable. You get to tour the island with the owner. He will take you wherever you want to go and get you whatever you want to get, always on time.
- The Owners make you feel at home. You don’t get to know for a moment that you are out of home. They are very friendly and professional. I recommend to everyone especially students
Featuring free WiFi, Stayinn Trinidad offers accommodations in Piarco, just 12 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint Augustine is 4.4 miles from Stayinn Trinidad , and Las Cuevas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Super friendly!! Pick up and drop off from the airport. Just 5 minutes away. Nice room. Fast internet. Super clean! Netflix access.
- Florabel was an exceptional host,we felt like home away from home. Her place is remarkable clean with a 5💫touch!Her breakfast and additionals was fully apreciated. Will definitely recommend and be back soon!!
- Proximity to airport and Florabel’s shuttle service ideal. Room was comfortable with good a/c, bathroom and kitchenette. Nice breakfast brought to room.
We stayed there (unfortunately) just for one night. But we are more than happy that we stayed at the StayInn Trinidad and Florabel. She was super nice and picked us up at the airport (as well as returned us at 4 in the morning !!) The room was really loveable – (with Netflix 💪) and clean. The best was as our flight was so early – Florabel made us Sandwiches for the flight!
We will be back – for a longer stay! Thank you for the nice stay Florabel
- Excellent customer service!! I booked this stay for my parents as they needed to overnight in Port of Spain to catch an early flight the next morning. Florabel was super attentive, she made an effort to pick them up late at the airport, and made sure they felt comfortable during their short stay. I would definitely recommend Stay inn for anyone needing to overnight near the airport.
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Oasis Petrea is located in Saint Elizabeth in the Trinidad Region, 2.3 miles from Port-of-Spain. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountain or pool. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A 42″ HDTV TV is available in the living room of the residence.. The living room is shared, common space offering a treadmill, small library of books free to read and there are a variety of board and card games for free use.There is a self-serve coffee machine and a water kettle for free coffee or tea 24/7 availability. A wide range of teas available. Brewed or instant coffee.Saint Augustine is 7.5 miles from Oasis Petrea, while Las Cuevas is 10.6 miles away. Piarco Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in San Juan, 4.4 miles from Port-of-Spain, Caribbean Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint Augustine is 3.6 miles from Caribbean Villas, and Las Cuevas is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 9 miles from Caribbean Villas.
- The staff were extremely helpful in organising tours and transfers for me. The views were amazing and the room was comfortable. Healthy breakfast was delicious.
- They made me feel like I was at home. Excellent location and It was near the town and a very good beach.
- I liked the excellent location and it was near the port of spain town. The Maracas beach was very good and the room was comfortable.
- The room was very well equipped for a comfortable stay. lovely ambience all around. The staff we interacted with were very helpful and customer driven. Very professional even the housekeeper! Very good location and the breakfast was delicious.
- The ambiance of the hotel, staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, location was great. The general manager was very friendly and helpful. The building was well kept in good condition. WIFI was strong. They have installed the latest fibre optical broadband and over 179 TV channels.
Tunapuna BnB Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tunapuna BnB Guest House offers accommodations in Tunapuna, just 8 miles from Port-of-Spain.Every room includes a private bathroom.Saint Augustine is 0.4 miles from Tunapuna BnB Guest House, and Las Cuevas is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 6 miles from Tunapuna BnB Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Abriannas Inn Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Abriannas Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in San Juan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Port-of-Spain is 4.2 miles from Abriannas Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Saint Augustine is 3.7 miles away. Piarco Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Piarco Village Suites
Located in Piarco, 12 miles from Port-of-Spain, Piarco Village Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint Augustine is 4.3 miles from Piarco Village Suites, and Las Cuevas is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piarco Airport, 1.2 miles from Piarco Village Suites.
The owners are very courteous and the hospitality is second to none. I visited two other Caribbean Islands on the same trip, and this was the BEST place to stay. It out performs most of the other hotels/guesthouses that we stayed in Europe and the United States. I will definitely be staying at the Piarco Village Suites whenever my wife and I visit Trinidad again.
Rev. Dr. Will ******, Bishop, FSGKB/FSGI Atlanta, USA
The owners were amazingly hospitable. They picked us up promptly at the airport. The hotel is 5 minutes away from the airport and very safe, clean and convent.
We had a bad experience with our return stay hotel,who left us stranded at the airport.The owners came in the middle of the night and picked us up and were able to give us a room. Someone had cancelled at the last minute,ucky for us!! I highly recommend Piarco Villiage!
- free wifi, free airport shuttle, breakfast included, 5 minutes from airport
- VERY friendly owner! No problem picking us up and dropping us off, even on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! So incredibly convenient to the POS airport!
- Flexible, accommodating and generous hosts. Free shuttle on demand to airport and mall. Great advice on tourist options. Free loan of mobile phone was a superb initiative.
- The owners are very courteous and the hospitality is second to none. I visited two other Caribbean Islands on the same trip, and this was the BEST place to stay. It out performs most of the other hotels/guesthouses that we stayed in Europe and the United States. I will definitely be staying at the Piarco Village Suites whenever my wife and I visit Trinidad again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valsayn Trinidad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valsayn Trinidad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valsayn Trinidad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valsayn Trinidad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!