10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valennes Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Valennes Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valennes Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valennes Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valennes Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valennes Pays De La Loire:
Bed and Breakfast
Carrefour de l’Ormeau
Located in the heart of the Perche Vendomois area, Carrefour de l’Ormeau offers B&B accommodations in a house dating back to the 17th century. The property is in Mondoubleau, 15 mi from Vendôme. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Dinner prepared using organic produce can be arranged upon prior request.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 39 mi from Carrefour de l’Ormeau. Paris is 106 mi from the property.
Isabelle was very understanding when we turned up rather late. She provided us with a delicious dinner. The 300 year old house is fascinating and filled with the art work and carved furniture her
husband has made.
- Accueil particulièrement chaleureux et une table d’hôte succulente
- Accueil aimable et logement confortable, je recommande!
- Personnes très charmantes, chambre d’hôte propre mais confort juste correct. Emplacement impeccable.
- marmellate e pane bio prodotti in loco dalla proprietaria, fantastici !!!
- Isabelle was very understanding when we turned up rather late. She provided us with a delicious dinner. The 300 year old house is fascinating and filled with the art work and carved furniture her
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau De La Barre
Located in 100 acres of grounds, Chateau de La Barre is less than 2 hrs from Paris, between Chartres and Tours, and has been in the family since 1404.This exclusive castle offers five magnificent and luxurious suite guest rooms, sumptuous reception rooms and fine antiques throughout the property, with modern comforts.Horseback riding, golf, extensive sightseeing, and candlelit dinners are available upon reservation.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Montmirail
Providing a garden, Château de Montmirail has accommodations in Montmirail. Free WiFi is offered.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Vendôme is 28 miles from Château de Montmirail.
Accueil particulièrement chaleureux
Petit déjeuner exceptionnel
Disponibilité du personnel
- Très beau cadre, chambres parfaitement restaurées dans le style du chateau
- Tout, château magnifique alliant beauté et confort. Le plus, Angélique l’ange des lieux qui aime ce château et nous le fait aimer. On se croit chez nous et nous avons hâte d’y retourner.
Lieu magique, Chambre avec un véritable cachet
Accueil de qualité, bienveillant et personnel à l’écoute 🙂
Petite visite privée du Château
Petit déjeuner copieux et qualitatif avec des produits frais
A ne pas rater si vous êtes dans la région
- Encantador castillo francés situado en lo alto de una colina en medio de un típico pueblo que dispone de tiendas y restaurantes. Un bello edificio histórico que posee increíbles vistas a sus valles circundantes y es atendido por una simpática muchacha al servicio de la propiedad. Hermoso jardin en la parte delantera de la fachada, bosque particular en la falda de la ladera y entrada a través de un camino privado. Amplia habitación con muebles de época y moderno cuarto de baño con todas las comodidades. Sala de estar decorada con antigüedades y música a la carta, comedor muy bello de época y unas fantásticas terrazas donde disfrutar de puestas de sol. Desayuno muy bueno, abundante y surtido, ademas de poder personalizarlo al gusto. Un lugar tranquilo y muy hermoso para relajarse.
- Accueil particulièrement chaleureux
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Conti is set in an 18th-century building located in Montmirail, a 40-minute drive from Le Mans. The daily breakfast includes fresh pastries and homemade jam, and you can borrow bikes for free.Each individually decorated room features antique furniture and a seating area. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the private bathrooms are complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, where you can enjoy freshly-squeezed orange juice, seasonal fruit and Italian coffee.La Ferté Bernard with its train station is located 9.3 mi from this B&B and Perche Regional Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Peaceful place, morning wakeup by birds sounds. Host is perfectly welcoming, you can ask him anything he will do his best to accomodate. The rooms are so charming and will make you feel cocooned. No hesitation if you are around.
- Beautifully restored, decorated and furnished historic French house in the heart of this small town. The bedrooms and bathrooms are 5-star quality. The English speaking owners provided great conversation about their time in France and helpful suggestions. Maison Conti was the most lovely place we stayed in France!
- Beautiful place! We stopped here on our way back to Paris from Le Mont Saint-Michel. Very small town – super quiet. Be sure to visit the Chateau behind! Would definitely stay here again!
- Innkeeper was absolutely wonderful.The B and B was great. A nice little town.
- Beautifully restored house in a charming and peaceful village. Very kind and engaging hosts.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin du Pont d’Iverny
Located in Montmirail in a former 19th-Century mill, Le Moulin du Pont d’Iverny offers a 1 hectare garden, fishing river and shared living room with a fireplace. Le Mans is a 45-minute drive away.Decorated in an individual style, all rooms feature heating and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Moulin du Pont d’Iverny. Guests can also enjoy a meal prepared by the host, upon request and with a supplement.Badminton, pétanque facilities and cycling activities are possible on site and in the surrounding area. The A11 motorway is ideally located 6.2 mi away and free public parking is provided at the property.
- For the first night some of my costumers has few issues (minors). After informing the staff, everything was fixed for the second night. Really professional! That’s what I am expecting!
A very quaint and original moulin; reconverted, but the old style is maintained which is the only reason that the facilities are not rated perfect (you can’t have everything).
Dinner was wonderful, and the hosts perfect.
- We received a very warm welcome from our hosts who were attentive but gave us plenty of space and privacy; the ideal combination. The room was fabulous, with great space and facilities for a family, and the breakfast delicious (amazing French toast!). The setting and grounds of the moulin are stunning, and provides some much needed tranquility. Thank you.
- Personal welcome on arrival which was appreciated. Lovely breakfast that was made to order and served by the owners which was really nice. Beautiful old building that is in a quiet and peaceful setting.
- Le pain perdu maison et inattendu et très apprécié
Bed and Breakfast
Moulin de Champrond – Sarthe
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Le Moulin de la Ronce – Champrond – Sarthe offers accommodations in Les Pinardières. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Le Mans is 26 mi from Le Moulin de la Ronce – Champrond – Sarthe, while Vendôme is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 46 mi from the property.
- It is in a lovely setting and a very French experience. Hosts are absolutely charming and extremely helpful. Breakfast is comprehensive and all fresh. I was attending the Le Mans Classic and stayed there in preference to being in town.
Locatie echte bezienswaardigheid.
Bijzondere gastvrouw leidde ons rond door haar huis, pottenbakkerij en geitenstallen met kaasmakerij.
- Le calme et la verdure ainsi que la décoration de la chambre. Également le très bon petit-déjeuner avec du fromage de chèvre fait maison et une délicieuse salade de fruits frais.
- L’accueil le cadre l’authenticité c’est un petit paradis sur terre !!!
Très beau site. Le moulin n a pas été dénaturé et on peut encore voir les rouages du moulin et certaines autres pièces. Le site est authentique avec le fabuleux élevage de chèvre.
Le petit déjeuner est vraiment bon et copieux avec beaucoup de fait maison.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bouloire, La Jonquiere has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a playground and lake views.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Jonquiere has a terrace.A grill is available on site and both hiking and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 43 miles from La Jonquiere.
- Breakfast we fresh made with home made jams, nice cheese, fresh bread, etc, and excellent coffee. Very personable hosts, we really enjoyed the conversations and the service was quick and attentive.
- This is a lovely place, very calm and quiet. The bedroom was comfortable and it was nice looking out onto a pastoral scene. The breakfast was good and the proprietor an interesting person to talk to. A very good place to stay if you like calmness.
- Friendly host, homemade jam and honey, warm welcome. Came to meet us when our sat nav did not recognise his address
Comfortable relaxed welcoming Good value.
Food excellent and the relaxed dinners with Rich and his family were a highlight.
Accueil chaleureux et souriant.
Bonne literie et la douche est grande et propre
Domaine magnifique , un havre de paix 👍😍
Bed and Breakfast
Les Bouts de Rallé Chambre d’Hotes
Les Bouts de Rallé Chambre d’Hotes is located in Sainte-Osmane and features a garden. Every room includes garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Le Mans is 22 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Vendôme is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 31 mi from Les Bouts de Rallé Chambre d’Hotes.
- There is so much that is te be liked here ; the peace, the silence, the good air, the desolation in nature, a really good bed, a lovely country style house, nice breakfast, but most of all I liked the warmth and hospitality of Julie and Philip, cause they really made me feel home in their place. My advice : the pictures from this place give already a nice impression, but the reality and stay are so much more better !
- Loved our stay at Julie and Philips! Really nice room and very friendly hosts who were very accommodating and have gone out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a tranquil country side stay!
- The bed was comfy. Heating worked ok despite being the coldest time of the year. The owners couldn’t do enough for us. Very nice premises indeed. Attention to detail second to none.
- We were made to feel very welcome for our overnight stay. The accommodation was very relaxing, beautifully renovated and excellent value for money. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a peaceful stay.
- L’accueil simple et attentionné des propriétaires des lieux était très agréable. La chambre et le petit déjeuné était parfait. Merci
Bed and Breakfast
La Cave Margot
Set in a 19th-centuy renovated farmhouse, La Cave Margot is nestled within a big park and is located in Lunay. It offers a furnished terrace and a children’s playground with a trampoline. Vendôme is just a 15-minute drive away.All rooms are decorated in a contemporary yet elegant style and feature a view of the garden and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast serving fresh bread, fruit juice, hot drinks, local cheese, ham and homemade jam is provided each morning and can be enjoyed in the living room, guest’s room or on the terrace. Guests can also have lunch or dinner upon request.Additional features include packed lunches, table tennis and free Wi-Fi access in the public areas. Bike loan is provided and a tennis court can be found 0.6 mi away.Montoire-sur-le-Loir is 6.2 mi from the property and Savigny-sur-Braye is a 20-minute drive away.
- This place is absolutely GORGEOUS. The house is a wonderful French farmhouse set in stunning gardens, all looked after by Nathalie and her husband Nicolas, who couldn’t do anymore to make you feel welcome. I’d go back in a heartbeat!
- l’environnement, l’accueil, la bienveillance de la maitresse de maison, le confort globale des hébergement.
L’accueil et la disponibilité
Le calme parfait
Chambre très confortable
Habitación amplia y muy bien equipada
He utilizado mi estancia para ir a las 24 H de Le Mans, aunque es muy recomendable la ruta de los castillos
La accesibilidad y amabilidad de los dueños, además hablan español
- Nathalie y Nicolás, los dueños, son unas personas fantásticas. La atención ha sido excelente, el desayuno casero espectacular. La casa preciosa. Estamos deseando volver!!
Bed and Breakfast
Le Moulin de Monternault
Set in a renovated 15th-Century mill, this B&B is 1.2 mi from the center of Montreuil-le-Henri. It offers a 2-hectare garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.All the soundproofed rooms at Le Moulin de Monternault feature wooden floors and a private entrance. They also provide a private bathroom with a shower. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are available upon request.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Le Moulin de Monternault. Guests can eat their own meals on the property’s covered courtyard.Le Mans Circuit is 24 mi from the property. This B&B also offers free private parking and secure parking for motorbikes for free.
- A beautiful location and large family room, Alain and Florence were extremely friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was a treat and great for our son in the extreme heat. We arrived very late and were welcomed kindly by the couple. We would like to thank them for a lovely 2 night stay.
- Peaceful location, unique property, homemade jams and local delicacies for breakfast, friendly hosts.
- Wonderful hosts and set in beautiful peaceful rural location. Buildings date from 1500s however facilities were modern. Good amenities for cooking and storing food.
- Spacious family room in historic mill building. Very nice and accommodating hosts although communication in English was very limited as was my French
- Very quiet and relaxing, but a distance from anywhere.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valennes Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valennes Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valennes Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!