10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valencin Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Valencin Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valencin Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valencin Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valencin Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valencin Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valencin Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valencin Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Villa Chapulay is located in Valencin. The bed and breakfast, set in a building dating from 2000, provides free WiFi.The bed and breakfast consists of 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 15 miles from Villa Chapulay.
- I don’t know why it’s called “Villa Chapulay” but it a nice granny-flat, kitchen well equipped (no key, to be closed via roller blind from outside), seperate Toilette, sleeping room with good size and well equipped, Wifi working, aircon via window
Belle étape sur la route du Sud avec un magnifique jardin et une piscine très originale le tout créé par le fils de la maison entrepreneur de jardin.
Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil chaleureux, prestation de qualité dans un cadre tranquille et agréable. Le jardin est magique
- J’aurai souhaité un petit déjeuner avec plus de croissant, ainsi qu’une variété de fromage et charcuterie, quitte à ce que le prix soit un peu plus élevé.
J’ai absolument tout aimé
L’accueil était irréprochable
Les personnes très souriante et services impeccable
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Saint-Priest! Located in the village of Saint-Priest, a 20-minute drive from Lyon, this B&B offers contemporary rooms with LCD TVs and balconies, an outdoor swimming pool with salted water and a sauna. Lyon Part Dieu Train Station is 7.5 mi away.Each room at the Lyon Faubourg opens onto the garden and includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.The continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. A communal kitchen with a dishwasher and a coffee machine is at guests’ disposal. A printer, scanner and washing machine are also available.You are invited to relax in the garden or visit Saint-Priest Castle, which is only 350 feet away.
- The pool and outdoor spaces are fabulous. The host Pascal is friendly and makes sure every need is met. Love the artistic and eclectic decoration style.
- Excellent, charming guest house,very well located near airport and Lyon.
- Pascal and Nathalie are so lovely and welcoming and generously made accomodations for me to stay in their home when I arrived on short notice. Between their hospitality and the beautiful building and facilities, it was hard to leave Lyon Faubourg!
Great and welcoming hosts, Nathalie and Pascal make this place unique from an hospitality point of view.
The room is very nice and facilities are good. Definitely a place we will visit again.
- Very nice rooms, the breakfast was marvellous. Very close you can find a little place where you feel like being in a small village. There you have a nice Brasserie and a good pizzeria. I would go back there if the occasion occurs
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Du Goût et des Couleurs dates from the middle ages and provides B&B accommodations with free Wi-Fi 6.2 mi from Saint Exupéry Train Station. All rooms have a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the park.The breakfast, partially homemade features salty and sweet products. Guests also have access to the garden and children’s games can be borrowed.The A43 motorway is 3.1 mi from Du Goût et des Couleurs. Lyon is 23 mi away. Free private parking is available.
In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
The staff was wonderful and greatbreakfast
- We wanted first and formost cleanliness and comfort and that was what we received! We didnt want a smoking or pet facility and we wanted to feel welcomed. We were close to the airport which was a priority. Lastly the price was right!
- This is a great place to stay if you need to be near Lyon airport. It’s ten minutes away. It was quiet. The room was huge. It was our last night and we needed to organize our suitcase. We had plenty of room to do that. I loved the decor. Careful thought had been put into every detail. The bathroom and toilet are separate rooms but both ensuite. This really helped for the last minute getting ready before driving to the airport very early in the morning. We had assumed we would miss breakfast since we needed to leave at5 AM. Our kind hosts had everythin* ready for us so that we could have coffee and eat a light breakfast before leaving. The cookies were divine. Thank you for everything. It was perfect.
The accommodation was in a beautiful house tastefully decorated. We stayed in an attic room with exposed beams just beautiful. Bed was very comfortable and spare pillows came in handy.
Great modern shower and lovely thick towels, remote control for the window and blind .
Breakfast was fresh coffee, OJ, meats cheeses jams, breads, cereal, fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt and biscuits
Spacious grounds and private parking with a code to open the gates and front door.
- Room was extremely big, took the purple suite. Late acces to the hotel via pre-messaged codes. Kitchen downstairs where to make coffee or tea. Nice interior. About 6 minutes from my supplier.
- In a secluded spot. Quiet and peaceful after a long flight
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Loup
Located in Saint-Alban-de-Roche, Le Clos du Loup is 3.7 mi from the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu and a 6-minute drive from the A43 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi, a covered swimming pool and a furnished terrace.All rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. They also have a terrace with garden views.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is served every morning at Le Clos du Loup. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of the property.Guests can go hiking and mushroom hunting in the area. The property is 1.2 mi from Isle d’Abeau Golf Course and free private parking is available on site.
- Wonderful B&B. Nadine very friendly, lovely patron. Well worth a visit
- Nadine is lovely, so friendly and helpful. She came to meet and let us in early, despite being at her brother’s birthday celebration, and having to miss some of the France World Cup game to do so! While we didn’t have time to use it, the pool looked fantastic and the setting is so picturesque.. lovely stop over. Thank you Nadine for making us so comfortable and welcome.
- A perfect stay. Everything was top. Landlady picked me up in town and drove me next morning to my meeting as I got stuck with no taxis being available in town. FANTASTIC. So very kind. Glad I chose this B&B. Aside from being a great place to stay, it feels like home with an exceptionell kindness and hodpitality. Thank you ever so much.
- Accueil parfait, chambre sobre et vaste, literie impeccable, environnement calme et très nature, maison magnifique avec une superbe piscine, petit déjeuner très correct avec ce qu il faut, parking. Bref c est parfait !
- Tout est formidable au clos du loup, tout d’abord la propriété, son jardin et son environnement, ensuite l’accueil, et pour finir la très jolie chambre et sa salle de bain, qui plus est de grandes dimensions. Le petit déjeuner est délicieux, avec des viennoiseries toutes fraîches et de la confiture maison, entre autres bonnes choses.
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange des Griottiers
Set in a restored farmhouse in Saint-Priest, La Grange des Griottiers offers a garden with chicken, rabbits and a children’s playground. The B&B also offers a living area with a piano.With free WiFi, the guest rooms feature a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms also have garden views and others are located on 2 floors.A breakfast buffet with homemade produce is included at the B&B. Upon reservation and at an extra cost, a 3-course meal can be enjoyed at the property. Board games, a TV and a coffee machine are at the guests’ disposal in the common lounge.Lyon City Center is 8.7 mi away and Eurexpo Exhibition Center is 3.1 mi away. Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 7.5 mi away and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 6.2 mi away. An airport shuttle service can be arranged at an extra cost.
- The breakfast was very nice and the hosts were very friendly. It was a good location from the airport. The kids had fun watching the animals they had.
- A real nice bed and breakfast, where you receive a warm welcome. A family friendly atmosphere where you feel almost like at home. The breakfast was a dream, with fresh baked croissants and orange juice. The bedroom is really big and has been lovely arranged.
Very nice B&B run by super-friendly and helpful family. The breakfast was really good with a lot of homemade stuff. The rooms were nice and spacey.
Good location for access to highways and relatively close to the tram to Lyon. Really good pizza in nearby St Priest – Village.
- Nice and friendly family. I had some difficulties with check-in and check-out because the family members are working during the day. But in general all OK.
- Great family run place, our kid like to play with their kids. The owner even came to meet us when the GPS led us to a completely wrong place. Great food and good recommendations for dinner.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison De Bon Aloi
Located in Vernaison, La Maison De Bon Aloi provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Maison De Bon Aloi.The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
A very friendly welcome from the host
In a small village and a bit difficult to find in the dark
Excellent local eateries with information supplied by the host
Home cooked breakfast very good
Beautiful place and all rooms have an absolute perfect decoration.
Hosts are nice, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is delicious
Location is quiet and has a nice Garden
- Very friendly hosts who booked a table for us in a lovely restaurant nearby. Room clean and comfortable. Breakfast delicious, especially the home made jam! Beautiful old French charm in the countryside but only a few km from the route du soleil. Would definitely stay again on our journey to the south of France.
Le lieu est charmant : une maison et une chambre sont décorées avec goût, un joli jardin fleuri : un bel univers.
Les hôtes, Pascal et Catherine sont très chaleureux et sympathiques. Ils ont été pleins d’attentions pour nous qui sommes jeunes parents et pour notre fille de 15 mois.
Le petit-déjeuner était délicieux!
Si nous avons l’occasion, nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir !
- La maison splendide, très propre, un petit déjeuner très très bon et copieux. Des personnes très à l écoute et charmante
- A very friendly welcome from the host
Bed and Breakfast
Le Mas du Fort
Located in the countryside just 7.5 mi from Lyon, Le Mas du Fort features an outdoor seasonal swimming pool with a terrace and lounge chairs. The property is surrounded by flower gardens.Rooms at Le Mas du Fort have pool and garden views. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and guests receive a welcome tray upon arrival. The private bathroom has a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is served daily at Le Mas du Fort and evening meals can be prepared upon reservation at an additional cost. Restaurants, bars and grocery shops can be found within a 10-minute drive away.Miribel Jonage Park and Lake are 3.1 mi away and guests can visit the village of Pérouges 19 mi away. Bird watching is available near Villars-les-Dombes, a 25-minute drive from the property.Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station is 8.1 mi away and Lyon Airport is 16 mi away. Free Wi-Fi access and free parking are provided.
- The location was amazing, in a secluded area, away from the busy highway. The room was very clean and tastefully arranged, the bed was comfortable. The host was very hospitable and kind. But the absolute best part was the traditional French breakfast, which was downright incredible! I really can’t stress enough how good the breakfast was.
- the hosts were amazing, so kind to greet us with snacks and drinks @ our late arrival, wonderful conversation, and a beautiful breakfast the next day. the home was beautiful and the cottage we stayed in was comfortable and had everything we needed.
We stayed overnight and it was a wonderful stay. The place is very nice, clean, a big room fair enough for my family ( 2 adults and 2 kids). The host were very nice, welcoming and helpful.
The breakfast was amazing, delicious with homemade jam and pancakes. We loved our stay. We felt like visiting friends or a family members.
Barbara and Thierry were amongst the most pleasant and helpful hosts we have stayed with via booking.com. They were exceptional. They helped with suggestions of what to see, and where to go in Lyon. they helped with suggestions for local restaurants and provided an excellent and friendly meal one evening.
The breakfast was exceptional with variety during the 3 days we spent with them.
- Garden with pool, very welcoming. Secure parking. WI-FI was excellent. We had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Excellent breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Beauvoir
One of our top picks in Lyon.Located in the Old Lyon, Le Jardin de Beauvoir is a B&B set in a characteristic 19th-century house, just 800 feet from the Roman Theater. It is surrounded by a flowered garden with orchard.With a private entrance, all of the soundproofed rooms at Le Jardin de Beauvoir have a garden view and parquet flooring. Each room features a coffee machine and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. There is a restaurant 1,000 feet from the B&B.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout at Le Jardin de Beauvoir. The B&B is 1,950 feet from the Basilica of Noter-Dame de Fourvière and 13 mi from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
5th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in history, local food and architecture.
I could not recommend this place enough!
Location: 15 minutes by foot from the old city of Lyon and 5 minutes away from Norte Dame.
Outdoors: 2 wonderful gardens with a great view.
Room: spacious, sparkling clean room with everything you ever need, including a fridge, a stove, and a kettle.
Hosts: wonderful people that make you feel at home. Very friendly and considerate with a great sense of humor.
Other: parking space is available in a garage, 3 minutes away (walking).
When we are going to be in Lyon next time, without a doubt, we will stay here and enjoy the place, the location and most importantly, the great hospitality.
- The breakfast was the best I have ever experienced at a B&B.
- The hostess went to beyond and above to secure the good dinner reservation for us. We had great dinner for both nights. One was elegant and the other was family style. We enjoyed their breakfast and they even did laundry for us. We will definitely stay Le Jardin de Beauvoir when we go back to Lyon.
- Mimi and Nicholas were perfect hosts … the room, decor, comfort of the bed and location were all fabulous. Mimi’s French breakfast was a perfect start to each of our three mornings. It’s only downside is that in the French style, there was no shower.
- breakfast was great. bed very comfortable. The bathroom and bedroom were lovely.
- I could not recommend this place enough!
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Bonnevaux
Featuring a swimming pool in the manicured gardens, Chateau de Bonnevaux is located in Bonnevaux Forest. Homemade jams are served for breakfast and you can dine on the terrace.With a view of the park, the guest rooms are decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture and original fireplaces. Free Wi-Fi is provided and each room has a private bathroom.A 4-course evening meal is prepared every day by the hosts, and is taken in the bright dining room that overlooks the park. After dinner, you can play billiards or relax in the library.Faramans Golf Club is only 6.2 mi from this B&B and free private parking is available on site. Popular activities in the area include horse riding and hiking.
- Go there if you want to experience a medieval environment. Good opportunity to stay in a Chateau in the middle of nature
- It was lovely to stay in a Chateau! Also, as we had asked in advance, the owner prepared and served a really lovely meal. The woods around the estate were interesting and some rare ants had built some interesting homes. There were shared facilities for making coffee / tea.
Parfait écrin au sein de la fôret, dans un environnement naturel et frais (malgré la canicule !)
Un vrai bonheur de profité de la piscine en fin de soirée.
- Vriendelijkheid van de gastheer en de schitterende omgeving
l’hôte (Gilles) est très sympa et agréable.
Billard à dispo pas trop en mauvais état.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Roses
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Jardin de Roses is a B&B located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure. Free WiFi access is available. The property is a 15-minute drive from Eurexpo and Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV Train Station.The double room features a private entrance, a flat-screen TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.A breakfast can be enjoyed from 7:30 to 9:30 at the property. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. Guests can picnic onsite or prepare simple meals in the kitchenette.Activities in the surrounding area include tennis and horse riding. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 3.7 mi from this B&B. The property offers free parking. A bus stop can be found 1,000 feet away.
Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
I would definitely come back again.
- The hosts were very helpful and gave us a great tip for the restaurant close by O’ di’ Vin which was excellent and just a small walk away. Breakfast was outstanding and all nice local breads, jambons, fruits, etc.
- The hostess & the generous continental breakfast.
- Everyone and everything. We were made so welcome. Lovely and clean. Breakfast superb. Perfect for stopover or full stay.!
- Lovely hosts and place, close to the airport, very calm, with an excellent bed and breakfast. I strongly recommand you this place.
- Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valencin Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valencin Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valencin Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valencin Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!