10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valencia Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Valencia Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valencia Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valencia Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valencia Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valencia Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valencia Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valencia Valencia Community:
L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Valencia! L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paterna is 4.2 miles from L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Everything about this B&B is great for the solo traveller looking for comfort and a stylish, safe place to stay in Valencia.
- Perfect place to stay for a few nights in Valencia. The location is just in the centre near the cathedral, market etc. but yet quiet in a quiet street; the staff extremely helpful and friendly; the room was beautiful, light and spacious with balconies and high ceiling; the price was very good value for money – one cannot ask for more. Will definitely be back next time I go to Valencia!
- Very good location in the center of the old town, from where all points of interest can be easily reached walking. Modern style interior in an old high ceiling apartment. Very friendly and helpful staff.
It was like on the site, like on the pictures. Clean. Very nice , friendly staff.
Location was ideal in the center of Valencia nearby restaurants, coffee shops, shops, monuments ….
We had 1 day of the 6 days we stayed a little problem with the bathroom sink but without saying anything at the evening it was resolved.
Quiet neighborhood. Felt always safe.
The breakfast was also good.
Nice place, cosy.
I ll certainly return and recommend this place.
- The room I stayed in was very charming. The location was great and, the hosts were super friendly and welcoming. They take the time out to sit down and help you out. I loved my stay and definitely recommend this place!
Zalamera BnB is located in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from Zalamera BnB, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location is perfect for exploring Valencia. Great addition was the availability to rent bikes for the day which we took advantage of and joined a 3 hr. tour of Valencia. Bed comfortable, washroom nice and big and very modern. Breakfast perfect and healthy.
- The staff was great, very warm and welcoming. The photos are completely representative of the rooms and hotel. I thought the breakfast could be a Euro cheaper but it didn’t hurt too much. I was sharing the washroom but that was never a problem. Cleanliness was top notch. I highly recommend this place for people who are travelling alone. They have a very nice terrace too. Would love to visit again. Oh yes, super close to the train station and some excellent Chinese restaurants.
- Comfortable bed. Near old town. Easy to find. Communication prior to visit good. Staff friendly.
- Right in the center. Very kind staff (Joe) that let me check in early. Very quiet and comfortable. Its very safe for single traveller.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, immaculately clean bedroom and bathroom. In a handy location near the station. Great decor, very modern and fresh.
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Almirante offers accommodations in Valencia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cheste is 17 miles from B&B Almirante, and Cullera is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I didn’t request an extra Bed as I was travelling alone. I liked the decor, the fact it was very clean and the staff were helpful with supplying an Iron when I needed and giving me directions.
Location, right behind the cathedral, initially difficult to find as the maps do not show all small side streets.
The staff was very helpful and gentle. I decided to have lunch on the bench in the little patio and was offered a small table to have a ‘better experience’ 😊
The place is very clean. The room was cleaned everyday and towels changed once in 5 days.
- Great location, very clean and very comfortable bed.
- Friendly stuff, very spacious room. Walking distance to all sightseeing spots in old town, nice restaurants nearby. Good value for money
- Excellent location, very clean and modern bathroom, nice interior garden and lodge, daily cleaning, early checkin was possible, Carrefour express was within 5 minutes walking distance, bus/metro station nearby.
In the heart of Valencia, the affordable ABCyou Bed&Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. It is just a 5-minute walk from the bullring and Estació del Nord Station.The ABCyou Bed&Breakfast’s rooms have traditional mosaic floors, bright décor and large windows, with lots of natural light.Start your day the best way with breakfast in the ABC’s coffee lounge and enjoy a leisurely morning in the peaceful garden. You can also enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the bar in the afternoon.At night, you can enjoy a drink or meal in the trendy Ruzafa neighborhood, which is full of Valencia’s chic shops and restaurants. Chill out in the peaceful rooms.
- Perfectly situated. Excellent breakfast. Spacious room. Fabulous and friendly staff.
- Very comfy beds (garden room) – even with a noisy festival underway we slept soundly 😄
- The staff was AMAZING! Super good breakfast – best yogurt I’ve ever had! It was really nice and I liked our new room in 102. Beautiful space and GREAT location!!! Especially for Las Fallas!
the location is perfect – 10 min walking to the center of the Old City Valencia; many good restaurants in the area; 20 min with the bus to the beach.
the staff is warm and friendly, helped us with recommendations and suggestions for places to visit and what to do during the day.
the room was cleaned every two days, towels replaced
for the New Years Eve we received as a present a box with candies and a small Champaign bottle.
The location is excellent. But this is not a place for a 60 and over person; The threshold of the front door is high, no warning. No elevator, no air conditioning. As for the “shabby chic” look; really poorly done. The shower floor was very slippery, television remote did not work.
Way too expensive for what you get!
BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats
Located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 1.6 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats features a sun terrace and views of the city.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Oceanografic is 2 miles from BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats, and Port of Valencia is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great Location Close to everything, amazing design and great value for money!
- Very lovely owners with every intention to ensure all elements of our stay were great. They also arranged for a comfortable car to pick us up and bring us back to the airport which added to our vacation feeling. Beautiful interior decoration and very tidy. Great bed as well. Also with Netflix and YouTube our son was able to entertain himself in the morning while we got an extra hour of sleep 🙂
- We simply felt at home immediately at Bubusuites… the welcome, the personal way with guests… this is totally due to the hosts’ open and cordial personalities. We totally loved the attic apartment and spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying this place. The balcony is pure luxury and has a lovely view towards the city.
- The director is very kind and available to help his guests for whatever they need. The location is fantastic, you can reach by walk all city centre places. The design of the suites is really nice and elegant.
- The host was so accommodating and welcoming! I didn’t have a phone charger or an electric converter. The host lent me her personal charger and purchased a converter for me to use.
City Garden Bed and Breakfast
Located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, 1.1 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, City Garden Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oceanografic is 1.4 miles from City Garden Bed and Breakfast, and Port of Valencia is 2.1 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 6 miles away.
- Facilities here were excellent – lots of plugs storage etc. The room was fantastic as was the garden. Some really nice touches and I love the design. Only problem was that we had the room by the entrance so could be noisy with people coming in late at night. But it was Las Fallas so probably not usually like this. Location fantastic!!!
Vince is a great host
Always availabe to guide you And help out
Lovely typical breakfast
Friendly staff and owners
Would definitely stay here again if return to Valencia
Everything was perfect. Bedroom was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was perfect. Breakfast excellent. Location very central. The BEST host ever.
Location- close to Xativa metro station. Easy to get around (airport) easy to walk to the Old town and main districts, all within 20 mins.
Apartment- excellent, very clean, comfy beds, excellent shower, cable TV, quick Wifi…almost like a 5* hotel!
Staff – very friendly and easy to contact
B&B Hi Valencia Boutique
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Hi Valencia Boutique offers accommodations in Valencia, just 17 miles from Cheste.Each room includes a TV.There is ticket service at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from B&B Hi Valencia Boutique, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, nice ans very clean rooms, and very confy beds
- extremely helpful reception staff, very comfortable and smooth stay.
The location was great.
The room size and bathroom size great
The room was neat and tidy
- The decor is lovely,the whole place is modern and characterful, it’s clean and really well presented, the reception staff are superb especially Eva, it’s in a great location for the major sites(dont really need bus tickets) The square just along the road is great, with lots of places to relax, have a drink and a bite to eat. Getting from the airport is so simple and convenient. If they sorted out some sound proofing for the rooms/building I’d happily stay here again.
- We stayed only one night. It was in the city center and a very nice place.
Kasa Katia Eco Guest House
Kasa Katia Eco Guest House is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Paterna is 4.3 miles from Kasa Katia Eco Guest House, and Sagunto is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Loved the homemade bread and greek yogurt with the secret ingredients!
- Everything was good and the hosts very friendly and kind. We couldn’t get the heater to work using the remote control, but the room was warm enough without it and there were some extra blankets which was good.
Daniel and his wife are super friendly and helpful.
We had a lot of questions and Daniel gave us great tips and information about the city.
The breakfast and italian coffee he prepared was just perfect!
- Excellent location very close to the metro (with direct link to the airport) and the city center, sightseeing easy to reach by foot. Rooms are cozy and clean. A charming kitchen with everything you may need to prepare something, or you can spoil yourself with a delicious breakfast prepared every morning by Daniel. Daniel and Katia are very friendly hosts, helpful and dedicated to what that they are doing. Grazie.
- Super-friendly host. Ask Daniel anything about places to go for dinner or sights to visit – his recommendations are always excellent. Late breakfast. Night cap on the house. Every effort is made to make you feel comfortable and at home.
Well situated in the Algiros district of Valencia, RAVALENCIA II is set 0.9 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, 1.1 miles from Puerto de Valencia and 1.2 miles from Oceanografic. Built in 1985, the property is within 1.6 miles of Barrio del Carmen. The accommodation provides free WiFi.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are fitted with a balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. The rooms at RAVALENCIA II are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Bioparc Valencia is 3.7 miles from the accommodation, while Mestalla Stadium is a 14-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in the Algiros district in Valencia, 1.1 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, RAVALENCIA III boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The shared seating area has a TV.Barrio del Carmen is 1.4 miles from RAVALENCIA III, while Puerto de Valencia is 1.4 miles from the property. Public parking is available nearby.The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valencia Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valencia Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valencia Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valencia Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!