10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valderrubio Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Valderrubio Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valderrubio Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valderrubio Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valderrubio Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valderrubio Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valderrubio Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valderrubio Andalucía:
B&b Casa Flamenca
Located in Cúllar-Vega in the region of Andalusia, 5 miles from Granada, B&b Casa Flamenca features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca, and Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 5 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca.
- Very nice and friendly atmosphere. If you don’t want to stay directly in Granada it is a good place to stay – 30 minutes drive to Granada. There is a nice local restaurant near to the house.
- very quite and calm b&b in the suburb of Granada, with a friendly host
- Location is great, close to city and Alhambra, yet away from traffic, city noise and heat. Fresh breeze morning and afternoon. Breakfast was opulent with all possibilities to suit everyone’s preferences. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Owner was kind and attentive to our needs, yet respected our privacy.
- Het ontbijt was zeer gul en goed, bijna overdadig. De eigenaresse uitermate vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Goede mix tussen respecteren privacy en betrokkenheid. Kamer was lekker ruim en goed te verwarmen (begin maart). Ik was er alleen, kan dus niet beoordelen hoe het zou zijn als er meerdere gasten tegelijk zouden zijn.
- Het ontbijt was zeer overvloedig. De gastvrouw heeft ons vergezeld met de bus naar het centrum van Granada, en is de volgende ochtend met mijn man naar de tandarts gegaan. Super, je voelt je heel erg wekom en thuis bij Christine!
Mi casa offers accommodations in Granada.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Alhambra and Generalife is 2 miles from Mi casa, and Plaza Nueva is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 9 miles from Mi casa.
No reviews yet.
Al Andalus B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Al Andalus B&B offers accommodations in Granada.Alhambra and Generalife is 1.2 miles from Al Andalus B&B, and Plaza Nueva is 0.7 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The reception was friendly and helpful. The WiFi worked good. The bed was quite small for two people, but ok.
- Lugar con una ubicación inmejorable, donde hay que destacar la excelente calidad-precio y por ultimo la gran profesionalidad del recepcionista que te ayudara incluso con cualquier duda o pregunta acerca de la ciudad. Volveré a repetir sin dudarlo.
- La ubicación es perfecta , tienes un mercado a media cuadra, la estación de bus y de metro a media cuadra también las cuales te llevan a la estación de bus directamente, la atención del personal depende de quien te atienda puede ser excelente como regular. a dos cuadras esta la calle de bares y restaurantes.
- Por el precio que pagué, salí más que contento. Me ha parecido un sitio muy agradable y además he aprendido que no merece la pena pagar por hoteles habiendo sitios así que están igual o mejor, y mucho más económico.
- La habitación estaba de tal forma que con entrar ya relajaba, todo perfecto, es cierto que al ir en fin de semana en esa zona se escucha algo de ruido de la gente que sale de fiesta por la noche pero por lo demás todo estupendo, muy recomendable y repetiré sin duda!
Set on a Nasri-period building from the XV Century, El Granado is on a small street in the center of Granada, just a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. A buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available.El Granado offers elegant accommodations with hardwood floors and modern furnishings, and it includes rooms, apartments, and bunk beds in dormitories.Guests can use the full kitchen and lounge area with TV and computer, or relax outdoors in the courtyard terrace. There are several bars, restaurants and shops near El Granado.The staff is happy to provide more information about the city main sights and attractions, including the Alhambra and Granada’s charming Albaycín neighborhood.The Train Station is within a 15-minute walk of El Granado and the Bus Station is 2 miles away.
- One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. Very nice common areas. Enough space in rooms for everyone. Extremely helpful staff. Tasty breakfast. Such a pity I was there for one night.
- Beautifully renovated house with a lovely entry hall. Welcoming and friendly staff.
- Hostel offered occasional dinners for small fee, it had great location, was very clean and had mellow atmosphere.
- Great rooms with a great hostel vibe. It’s the perfect mix between a place where to meet people and just sit back and chill.
- El Granado gives you more than what you expect from a hostel! Everything is new, clean and clearly there is an uncommon attention to detail. Staff really strives to make guests fell welcome and comfortable. It’s a great place to stay when visiting Granada, even more considering value for money. Will definitely be back!
One of our top picks in Granada.Located in the Albayzin neighborhood in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Casa Bombo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Casa Bombo, and Motril is 30 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Liked the friendliness of staff and they were very helpful.
- Beautiful decoration and cozy atmosphere. Helpful and friendly staff
- Stylish room. Awesome view to the castle of Alhambra. Breakfast was pretty good for the non-chain small hotel.
- We loved the staff, room, view and breakfast. Parking available added extra adventure!! The Alhambra view amazing!!!
- The views from the property overlooking Alhambra are amazing! It is located in the heart of the old town with narrow and lovely streets. The staff is super friendly and helped us with all of the questions that we had. Room was clean and warm. I also liked the design of the interior of the room.
Carmen Real del Realejo
One of our top picks in Granada.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Carmen Real del Realejo offers accommodations in Granada, just 1,300 feet from The Alhambra and Generalife.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Granada Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Carmen Real del Realejo, and Albaicin is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Carmen Real del Realejo.
- Excellent breakfast, clean rooms, good service. The hotel was well situated between the city and the Alhambra, the staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby.
- Beautiful house with a private pool and the staffs are very friendly and helpful
This property is very easily found and parking was near. It is very clean and has a boutique style decor. Rooms are spacious with toiletries provided
Food is available for evening meals and breakfast the usual continental cold variety. All in all a pleasant stay
- Good location although difficult to find, Roberto every helpful. There was fruit and cake left in the kitchen to help yourselves.
- The staff are beyond helpful with every detail and kind. The receptionist gave me recommendations upon arrival with an annotated map – so thoughtful. The property has the best location for exploring Granada, especially the Alhambra, which is a brief walk away. Breakfast was superb, you’re immediately handed fresh orange juice and the buffet is traditional, high quality and delicious. Room and property is spotless and beautiful. Planning to stay here on my next trip!
Rosa de Comares
Located in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Rosa de Comares features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Rosa de Comares, and Motril is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from Rosa de Comares.
- View from the balcony unforgettable. Good walk to the Alhambra.
- the owner was not not sympathatic. the woman who srved the breakfast never anser to the good morning we said to her
- Excellent hotel, excellent place, excellent ambience !
- It was in a nice area, old town with cobbled roads, a bit uphill but well worth the extra five minutes.
- In check in he was very helpful in explaining the root to Alhambra and printed my tickets
Nevada Housing is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Nevada Housing, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The room was very cheap.
It was not really a hotel but it looks more to a student house.
The room was small but comfortable enough for a short stay.
The property is located in the city centre, not far from the Alhambra by bus or by walk.
- Just the guy at the reception, he was nice and friendly and available when I called him
- The place of the rooms (Calle Cruz) is in the city center, close to everything, but hard to get with several luggage items because it is no traffic zone. There were one kitchen for the floor with several fridges.
Common kitchen and free washing machine
Perfect location to visit the city
Roof to chill on evenings
Staff is nice
- A private room with a shower for 10 euros, what a steal!
- The room was very cheap.
Cathedral Rooms and Houses
One of our best sellers in Granada! Located in the Granada City Center neighborhood in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Cathedral Rooms and Houses features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Cathedral Rooms and Houses, and Motril is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The place is not big and very new. But every space was very clean and well organised. Staffs are kind and helpful.
- Buen precio y todo en general aceptable. No fabuloso. Pero bien, para estadías cortas es recomendable.
- Everything is very good and we like there. They are kind to us and the service is also perfect.
- The assistant take care of us and the service there is very good.
- The shower is hot enough and the water of pressure is strong, heating was working well, there are plugs aside of both beds.
Alhacaba33 is located in the Albayzin neighborhood in Granada, 0.6 miles from Alhambra and Generalife and 2,000 feet from Plaza Nueva.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Albaicin is 2,100 feet from Alhacaba 33, and The Alhambra is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- staff is helpfull, location is great, there is a little patio
- common terrace, fridge, tea and coffee making possibility, viewpoints nearby, really warm and very comfy blanket, not only sheet like at most of the sights, bus C1 stops at the corner
- The location is great in The Albaicin area easy to walk into the centre of Granada & all the sites. If there is space it is possible to park right outside the property.
- Location is great. Small kitchen with free tea, coffee etc., washing machine. Clean bedroom and shared area.
- Really close to the main attractions. Nice owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valderrubio Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valderrubio Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valderrubio Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valderrubio Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!