10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valcartier Station Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Valcartier Station Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valcartier Station Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valcartier Station Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valcartier Station Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valcartier Station Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valcartier Station Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valcartier Station Quebec:
Le Gite Du Hu-Art
One of our best sellers in Quebec City! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Le Gite Du Hu-Art is located in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Stoneham is 6 miles from Le Gite Du Hu-Art, and Lévis is 14 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- all is good.. will recommend to everyone with kids..
- Personal was very pleasant. They help us a lot in our travel. Breakfast was delicious.
- Le Gite Du Hu-Art B&B was the best I have stayed at in Quebec. The rooms are large and are very comfortable and very well decorated. The cleanliness is 10 star. The breakfast was superb. The owners are very friendly and very helpful with maps and places to see. The Lake behind the house is beautiful. You can kayak or swim or just relax.
Delicious breakfast, beautifully presented.
Took the time to let you know what to do around the area.
- The location was wonderful, lakeside, yet only 20 minutes from Quebec City, an easy trip in. Our room, with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and its own balcony was charming, and the breakfast’s were superb and very filling. We didn’t need to speak fluent French, but enjoyed that all other guests did, so we felt that we weren’t in an American tourist enclave.
Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Comme Chez nous – Bed & Breakfast Stoneham Canada is located in Stoneham, just 16 miles from Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find room service at the property.Lévis is 22 miles from Comme Chez nous B&B Stoneham, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- It is an amazing place run by an amazing family. Esther and her family were so welcoming and accommodating that they made me feel completely at home. The actual apartments is cozy and very clean. Esther makes wonderful breakfast – the green smoothie was to die for!
- Excellent location. It’s quite nice one bed room appartment. Beautiful decoration. Definitely recommend!!!
- What a nice surprise ! Never expected to have such a nice apartments for this price.
- Cozy & comfortable. Park, XC-ski center, spa – just 20 minutes to drive. Breakfast is excellent (home-made smoothie was AMAZING!)
- Great breakfast served right to your room. Beautiful apartments style room in a great location for visiting Le Nordique spa.
Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Domaine du Lac Saint Charles offers accommodations in Quebec City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Le Lac Saint Charles, and Lévis is 15 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Hosts are caring, personable, conscientious, enthusiastic, and considerate of personal needs and wishes. Quiet residential area beyond urban and suburban Quebec City; 30 minutes from Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier and Vieux Quebec; 15 minutes more to Ile d’Orleans and falls at Montmorency; 30-45 minutes more to church Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre; 10 minutes from grocery, liquor store, and restaurant. Accommodations: modern; well-made; attractive; full bath; necessities and then some. Unique neighbor: the black squirrel.
- Le personnel est super ainsi que la propreté des lieux. Staff is really nice as well as the place.
Hosts are very kind.
Room is clean.
Lovely house with pretty daisies, if you like B&B, you will enjoy staying there.
- The place is built like a log cabin on the outside but modern design on inside. It’s a beautiful place.
Fantastic hosts – would not hesitate to go there again!
I run 5 star hotels for a leaving so should know what I am taliking about – stay there !
Gîte Au Rêve Fleuri
Featuring free WiFi, Gîte Au Rêve Fleuri offers accommodations in Quebec City, just 16 miles from Stoneham.Each room is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Lévis is 7 miles from Gîte Au Rêve Fleuri, and Saint-Jean is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
I’m allergic to egg. But the owner asked us what we would like for breakfast the night before so she could prepare. She pondered for a moment before saying ‘leave it with me’.
She made an amazing 3 course breakfast complete with egg free Crepes! One of the best places I’ve stayed.
- Breakfast was amazing and owners were the best very nice
Breakfast each morning !!
Breakfast was a three course meal !!
Food was amazing !! Delish !! Treated like a queen …Cafe (coffee) …..excellent !!?
- Owner’s are awesome. Clean and comfortable stay.
- The breakfasts were great and there was enough to keep us going all day!
- I’m allergic to egg. But the owner asked us what we would like for breakfast the night before so she could prepare. She pondered for a moment before saying ‘leave it with me’.
Gite Confort is located in Quebec City, just 6 miles from Stoneham. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lévis is 12 miles from Gite Confort, and Saint-Jean is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 9 miles from Gite Confort.
- Breakfast was very good, guys are very helpful and friendly!
- Mario and Richard were wonderful hosts. Great recommendations for food and attractions.
- The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I’ve ever slept on. The hosts went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, including a wonderful breakfast.
- Everything was awesome! Very clean and spacious and organized .
- The people, the room, the ambiance, the food, everything!
Maison et Jardin Monarde
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This traditional French-Canadian home is located alongside the St. Lawrence River, a 30 minute-drive from Quebec City. It features a full breakfast.Rooms at Maison et Jardin Monarde feature antique furnishings.The common living area offers a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guests can enjoy breakfast on the porch overlooking the garden.Maison et Jardin is a 30 minute drive from Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport. The Cap Rouge Golf Club is 6 miles away.
- The owner was very personable and a plasure to be around. The breakfasts were great and we loved our room. Our first experience at a B & B was wonderful ?
- Beautiful tree lined road, Canada’s oldest road
- Interesting 300 year old house on fantastic property with lots of outside sitting areas and a lovely screened porch. Beautiful antiques and art. Hostess was delightful
Delightful visit. It was our first experience at a B&B. This home is welcoming, it was easy to relax. Bed was very comfy, room was quiet, our days in Quebec City were long so this was inviting each night. The garden is mature, inviting, a wonderful place for morning coffee and to watch a momma bird in her nest (2 maybe 3 chicks). The weather could not have been better, so that enhanced our ability to appreciate the grounds.
Thank you for lovely stay.
- Vegetables were from the garden! The hostess is very friendly and helpful.
Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Du Moulin Lac Beauport offers accommodations in Lac-Beauport, just 11 miles from Quebec City.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stoneham is 5 miles from Gite Moulin Lac Beauport, and Lévis is 17 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Lovely and cozy house in the great location, very clean and looks like new, a lot of small details that make you feel like you are at home, tasty breakfasts, highly hospitable owners. Highly recommend.
- The eggs Benedict were fantastic served with lots of extras. The blueberry pancakes just melted in your mouth. Again the quality and quantity of food given for breakfast was bountiful and delicious.
- Gisele and Claude looked after us wonderfully. The breakfasts were superb! Our room was spacious and the bathroom is luxurious. Beautiful house close to national park.
Hôtes très accueillants. Chambre et salle de bains partagée très propre. Mention particulière pour la grande baignoire!
Super petit dej fait maison.
- Très agréable séjour avec des hôtes accueillants, les lieux impeccables et des déjeuners succulents!
L’Oasis du Pirate
Located in Quebec City in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Stoneham, L’Oasis du Pirate features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lévis is 3.5 miles from L’Oasis du Pirate, and Saint-Jean is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- very easy, convenient place to stay. much more comfortable than a hotel.
- Crazy pirate-themed place. Was something different then I am used to and the staff was friendly.
- Fun place with kids. Nice coffee in the morning. Not far from the aquarium and good value for money! The double rooms are very pretty and nicely decorated. The owner is very nice too.
- The eclectic decor, friendliness of the owner. Just looking around this place was intensely interesting. I wish the weather had been better as I would have loved to explore the moat and gardens further. They looked spectacular. The proprietor has tremendous pride in his B&B and justifiably so!
- The owners were extremely friendly and fun. The attention and dedication to endless details around the pirate theme was outstanding!
Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy
Located in Quebec City, 16 miles from Stoneham, Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lévis is 2.8 miles from Gîte au Pignon Vert Ste-Foy, and Saint-Jean is 21 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Very good setup with a great lady owner! Made to order homemade sit down served breakfast.
- clean accomodations,great location, friendly staff. would stay again while visiting Quebec City.
Near bike paths we were interested in, near a shopping center for food etc, near bus lines into the city. Very good varied breakfasts, accommodated my food allergies. Very friendly, helpful staff.
Fully equipped kitchen, we saved money not eating out every night.
- Hostess was very friendly-went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable!
- The hostess was very nice and we loved chatting with her. She and her daughter made us a really good breakfast. There is a kitchen in the basement for guests to use. The B&B is a little bit far from the old city but a great location if you’re heading in or out of town.
B&B de la Fontaine
B&B de la Fontaine offers accommodations in Quebec City.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Stoneham is 15 miles from B&B de la Fontaine, and Lévis is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great hostess. Great home cooked breakfasts with plenty of variety.
- Great service. All was clean. Excellent breakfasts! We had a really cool time there!
- Location, friendly staff, good home made breakfasts
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
- GREAT location. Seems newly remodeled. Clean. Cook & bottle washer Jeremy tried hard to fix issues.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valcartier Station Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valcartier Station Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valcartier Station Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valcartier Station Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!