10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uxelles Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Uxelles Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uxelles Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uxelles Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uxelles Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uxelles Franche-comté:
Bed and Breakfast
Au Moulin des Fées
Offering a terrace and views of the river, Au Moulin des Fées is set in Bonlieu opposite Herisson Falls and its hiking trail. Guests can enjoy the on-site snack bar.The bed and breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. Geneva is 30 mi from Au Moulin des Fées, while Les Rousses is 12 mi from the property.
The location of the property is walking distance to Lac d’Ilay which we enjoyed walking around and swimming in.
The bedroom was very modern and clean.
A nice outside area overlooking the waterfall.
- The breakfast was fabulous and the location would have been fabulous had the cascades not run dry in the drought! The staff were extremely helpful, providing corkscrew and glasses for own wine without charge.
- The friendly and helpful hosts, the location, the breakfast and the great bathroom.
The owners have spent ten years planning and renovating this beautiful old mill. Their love and care to detail has paid dividends providing an enchanting stay in this wonderful location right in the centre of the lakes region.
The hosts were really friendly and could not have been more helpful recommending the best walks (and these are wonderful around the lakes), lending trail maps, booking restaurants or even arranging a light meal in the evening.
- Fabulous room and a bathroom I’d love to have in my own home. Staff were friendly and attentive. Location is wonderful and quiet.
- The location of the property is walking distance to Lac d’Ilay which we enjoyed walking around and swimming in.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille
Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille is set in the Petite Montagne du Jura region, just 6.2 mi from Lons-le-Saunier. It offers wooden chalets with a private terrace, surrounded by 100-year-old trees.The chalets also include a living room with an LCD TV and an private bathroom with a separate toilet. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.You can enjoy the traditional-style breakfast in the main house, which is 150 feet away. The hosts can also prepare evening meals made from local products if you reserve in advance.A playground and free private parking are also provided at this property. Clairvaux Lake is 11 mi away and and Oyonnax is 31 mi away.
- Lovely kind people who look after you very well, breakfast is great and loved the homemade jams.
- Everything was excellent and the breakfast was superb
- The hosts are a wonderful and helpful couple. The chalets are really comfortable and beautiful. The breakfast was amazing with lots and lots of local products. We will definitely come back!
- We loved the wooden cottage. The owners were very friendly. And the breakfast was wonderful.
- Fantastic lodges, great hosts that gave us a very warm welcome. Home made jams at breakfast were a delight
Bed and Breakfast
Le nid du Hérisson
Le nid du Hérisson is located in Bonlieu. This bed and breakfast has free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, as well as a garden.The bed and breakfast also provides a TV and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 53 miles from Le nid du Hérisson.
- Petit dejeuner copieux et frais. Superbe vue sur la campagne depuis la piscine. Hôtes très agréables.
- Notre séjour était au delà de nos espérances. L’emplacement, la propreté et l’accueil ont été irréprochables.
- Parfait, super petit déjeuner! Et une magnifique région
le petit déjeuner était copieux et très bon.
la chambre d’hôtes est proche des lieux de visite ( les cascades du hérisson)
- La qualité du petit déjeuner et la gentillesse / disponibilité / les très bons conseils de notre hôte
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Robert et Catherine
Located in Dompierre-sur-Mont, Chez Robert et Catherine provides 2 guest rooms, a cottage and a garden. You can enjoy the game room with a football table, a tennis table and darts. The Vouglans Lake is 9.3 mi from the property.The guest rooms are all simply decorated with a parquet floor. They are all heated and feature a shower. Continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room.The cottage has 3 bedrooms, a living room with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. You can prepare meals using the kitchen, which is equipped with hotplates, a fridge and an oven. It is complete with a dishwasher, a barbecue and a microwave.Private garage is also possible on site, upon request and at a surcharge. Lons-le-Saunier is 9.3 mi from the property.
- Ruhig gelegen, sympathische Eigentümer und guter Ausgangspunkt um die Region kennenzulernen.
- petit déjeuner , lieu calme, personnes très accueillantes
Catherine et Robert sont des personnes exceptionnelles
accueil chaleureux toujours aux petits soins
prets a repondre a tous les besoins
je conseille fortement cette chambre d hote
Literie confortable très belle bâtisse bien située au calme. Nous avons été chaleureusement accueilli avec l’apéritif et nous avons eu pleins de bons conseils un grand merci! Notre chien a également été très bien accueilli et le leur est adorable.
Le petit déjeuner est bon (pain et confiture maison).
Catherine et Robert sont des personnes très accueillantes et nous ont bien conseillé sur les différents points d’intérêt à voir dans leur région.
Rien à dire sur l’établissement, il s’agit d’une ferme jurassienne joliment restaurée et situé dans un paisible village.
Le + est le petit déjeuner composé de produits “fait maison”, confitures, pains, etc…
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle
Set in a former vineyard house, Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle offers B&B accommodations in Le Vernois, on the famous wine trail in the Jura region. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.The guest rooms are located in a former wine storehouse. All are individually decorated and feature views of the well-established garden. The bathrooms include free toiletries, and a desk and a wardrobe are also provided.A continental breakfast is offered daily at Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle. For evening meals, guests may request regional dishes, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the guest lounge.Popular outdoor activities in the area include wine tasting. You can also explore the nearby wine trails by bike or on foot, or visit Lavigny with its cheese shops, 1.6 mi away.
- A very nice property with lots of character and charming owner. We requested dinner in advance and this was very nice and included a bottle of wine. Room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet.
- Nathalie the owner was friendly and very flexible with timings for breakfast which was a lovely mix of homemade cakes and local cheese not to miss !
- Good location for visiting the Jura region and the wine region of Jura. Room was well equipped and comfortable. Breakfast was fine, but lacked a choice of cereal or muesli/granola. A choice of tea’s in the room would have been helpful rather than just herbal tea’s. Host was friendly and helpful. Overall the accommodation was fine and would recommend to other travellers.
- Breakfast was good, typical french. Location is very good for looking round the Jura area, excellent evening meal places only 5/6km away.
- Beautiful property, very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient host. Great nights sleep. Lovely breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Les chalets de Jade
Set in Viremont, 21 mi from Lons-le-Saunier, Les chalets de Jade features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Oyonnax is 19 mi away and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Les chalets de Jade is 46 mi from Les Rousses Ski Resort and 62 mi from Borg-en-Bresse.
- Lovely quiet location, very friendly host, super breakfast great value for money.
- Breakfast was exceptional. Beautiful, quiet location. Quirky pets were amusing. Shared kitchen facilities was useful. Owners speak little English but it’s not an issue as they are friendly and engaging
- The chalet had been beautifully designed to cater for three pairs of visitors. The village is fairly remote but is in peaceful surroundings. The host was extremely friendly and keen to chat. The breakfasts were from local and home made proucts. There is a well equipped kitchen for those who wish to prepare their own meals. The only issues of minor concern would be sound proofing, but this seems to be the problem with chalets in general.
- Owners of the place are great, the home built from wood is really nice. The quietest place ever. I will come back. Breakfast is home made and better than an hotel.
Très bon accueil, sympathique, chambres parfaites propres, spacieuses et bien décorées.
Terrasses pour des petits déjeuners bien garnis au calme et dans la nature..
Merci au propriétaires…
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Ferme De Montard
Located among the vineyards, La Ferme de Montard offers B&B accommodations, just 3.1 mi from Lons-le-Saunier. You can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, the garden as well as the terrace with outdoor furniture and BBQ facilities.The rooms at La Ferme De Montard have a flat screen TV with DVD player, an electric kettle and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning under the veranda or in the garden when the weather is fine. It includes hot drinks, yogurts, fruit juices, pastries and jams. Welcome drinks and family-style dinners with local produce can also be enjoyed upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Château-Chalon is 12 mi away.
- The accommodation was very spacious and comfortable, and well located in terms of proximity to Los le Saunier and various places of interest in le Jura.
- Onbijt was zeer slecht, brood niet vers een heel klein aanbot.
- Un super endroit au milieu de nulle part et un super repas !!
- La chaleur des occupants, le calme de la campagne, le confort du studio…
Le cadre est magnifique, la chambre agréable, la piscine est un plus pour un sejour estivale et les propriétaires sont très sympathiques et à l’écoute.
La chambre, la salle de bain et l’accès sont adaptés PMR, ce qui est non négligeable. Idéal pour les amoureux de la nature, la propriété est calme et entourée par la nature.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the heart of the Jura Vineyards, L’Entre-Coeur offers rooms and suites with a terrace and a garden. Château-Chalon is right in front the accommodations.All rooms and suites feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe and a seating area. The private bathroom includes a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast serving French pastries, homemade cakes and jam, dairy products and regional comté cheese is provided each morning at L’Entre-Coeur. The owners can also prepare evening meals for you and all food served at the property is organic. Restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi of the property.There is a communal lounge with a fireplace, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Poligny with its Comté Cheese Museum is a 20-minute drive away and Lons-le-Saunier spa town is 11 mi from the accommodations.
- The shower had plenty of hot water, close to mountains and hiking, near quaint small villages, driving distance to several wine AOC’s, the owner is a wine maker and he gives a daily talk about the local wine scene. Comfortable room and the outdoor spaces are great for hanging out.
- Beautiful situation looking over Jura vineyards. Breakfast was delicious, all local products and freshly cooked.
Our hosts, Sarah and Eric couldn’t do enough for us, so attentive. It was a gem to find this quiet haven among the foothills with views that kept your attention all the time. You can eat at the property if you let Eric know when booking.
Our room was to a high standard as was the whole property overlooking Eric’s own vineyard. One of the best we have stayed at.
Well done to both of you.
Ann and David
- A beautiful place to stay, so very comfortable and welcoming. Just perfect in every way. Really, really quiet and relaxing. Have never slept in a more comfortable bed Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Spacious rooms, nice decor. Comfortable bed. Very friendly welcoming. Plentiful breakfast with amazing home made produce and baking. Wonderful!
Bed and Breakfast
Le Relais des Abbesses
Located in the center of the village, Le Relais des Abbesses offers a furnished garden and uniquely-decorated rooms. You can enjoy the view of the vineyards and the Côtes de Beaune from the terrace.The rooms at Le Relais des Abbesses are decorated in a traditional-style and include a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout, and the superior room also offers a view of the valley.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and includes homemade breads, marmalade, French pastries, dried fruit, yogurt, cold meats and Franche-Comté cheese. It can be served on the terrace in the garden.
- Very warm welcome from Anne-Marie and André. They gave us tons of insights on things to do in the area. I highly recommend staying at their place, which is probably the only place offering bedrooms with such a fantastic view on the valley. You can literally see the horizon lane from the bedroom!
- Extremely helpful owners. Beautiful property. Magnificent location and views. Gourmet breakfast prepared with locally sourced produce.
We loved absolutely everything. Anne- Marie & Andre were two of the lovest people , they are warm and welcoming and really went out of their way to make sure we had the best experience possible.
Breakfast was a fantastic spread of all local ingredients accompanied by house made items. The rooms are generous in size and very comfortable having everything you could need ! Plus the location on top of the hill has an amazing view and close to all the little shops and restaurants in the town. We couldn’t of ask for any better and we left wishing we could stay for longer .It really was a beautiful stay and you can just tell the love and care Anne -Marie has for looking after people, we felt like we were at home and their hospitality went above and beyond – if we are in Jura , there is no where else we could ever stay again . Merci , Merci !!!!
- The room was large and overlooked beautiful valleys. The breakfast was prepared by the owner who lives in the home, it was delicious and made up of locally sourced food. One of the best on our trip.
Tastefully and beautifully renovated old farmhouse with lovely artworks and furnishings. Marie and Andre have a wonderful home which they welcome you into with open arms. Everything is truly spotless and well cared for.
The village is astoundingly pretty and there are two restaurants a few steps away. The restaurant with the amazing terrace – views to die for – was excellent and there is another two doors down. Breakfast is taken at a communal table where you have a chance to meet other guests of all nationalities which was an unexpected delight.
We would love to return and explore the region as one night was certainly not enough and would not hesitate to stay here again.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Trois Cloches
Located in Baume-les-Messieurs, Les Trois Cloches provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a grill.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. At Les Trois Cloches you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean and Local cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests at Les Trois Cloches can enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or skiing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 34 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The involvement with the owners family – meals etc
- Excellent service from the lady owner. Superb food.
Friendly and helpful hostess.
Clean and quiet room.
Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities.
Very good breakfast.
- Very pretty village with excellent restaurant, rooms new and very clean.
- Natalie was very welcoming, lovely hostess, breakfasts very nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uxelles Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uxelles Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uxelles Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!