10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uvita Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Uvita Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uvita Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uvita Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uvita Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uvita Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uvita Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uvita Puntarenas:
Nature’s Edge Cabinas
Nature’s Edge Cabinas is located in Uvita and offers free WiFi. It is set on the side of the jungle consisting of 4 private cabins. A 4×4 vehicle is required to access this property and complimentary private parking is available on site.Units feature a patio with sea views and jungle views, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom with rain shower overlooking the jungle. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A self-serve breakfast with smoothie bar is served each morning at the property. The villa offers an outdoor pool and a private hiking trail on-site.Playa Hermosa is 11.2 miles from Nature’s Edge Cabinas, while Santa Elena is 12.4 miles from the property.
Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
To make it even better, delicious breakfast, homemade by the owners every morning. Thank you so much for having us Michelle and Fabiana.
- Everything! The cabins are beautiful and the views are incredible. We just enjoyed sitting on the balcony listening to the sounds of the forest. We had dinner and breakfast there and the food was delicious! Michelle and Fabiana have built a beautiful place.
- It was a great little cabina nestled in the jungle. All brand new, the bed was so comfortable, it was our own little hideaway.
- New and Clean. Great View. Nice concept of shared kitchen even though we did not use it. We went out to nearby Thyme which was amazing. The hosts are wonderful and give you space. I had the best breakfast the whole trip here. She made French Toast from scratch with homemade bread and fresh squeezed juices.
- Gorgeous view right from our porch of the mountain tops and valley. Wonderful breakfasts.
- Everything was fantastic! Our “cabina” was perfect: beautifully designed, scenic views, super comfortable bed, shower overlooking the forest, couldn’t ask for a better stay.
Located in Uvita, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa, Suenos Tranquilo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Suenos Tranquilo, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 24 miles away.
Very friendly staff, great service and good food.
The hotel consierge were very service minded and helhed arranging whale- and dive trips.
The rooms are basic but fully functional.
- I had an excellent experience here. The staff was very friendly and I really enjoyed the free breakfast. The rooms have air conditioning and I spent a lot of time in the pool!
- Beautiful place, AC in rooms, breakfast included and an awesome pool & outdoor area!
The location, the pool, the breakfast, the a/C, the kindness of the staff.
The place is currently being refurbished as we understood. Some rooms are quite old (especially the shower) but functional.
- Location was good… the garden grounds were lovely and we were visited by howler monkeys. It’s an easy walk to supermarket, banks & restaurants. 20 minute walk to Verde waterfall too.
- Very friendly staff, great service and good food.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, forest lodge is located in Uvita in the region of Puntarenas, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Elena is 15 miles from forest lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 22 miles from forest lodge.
We loved staying at Forest Lodge. The owners have done an excellent job of developing this small site in keeping with the natural surrounds of trees and wildlife. Every effort was made to make the stay comfortable and convenient, and the accommodation and general site were cleaner than any accommodation I have every stayed in.
The owners were friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend more highly.
Brand new property held and managed by a very friendly French couple. Lovely wooden cabanas (with a large porch) that may heat up a bit during the day (remember to draw the curtains before you leave for the day!). Simple but practical and tasteful interior. Great shower! The kids very much liked the pool – and all of us the very good breakfast.
This great lodge will be even better once the ongoing landscape planning, planting of trees, etc. will be accomplished.
This was the best place we stayed in during our trip in Costa Rica. It is brand new, very nice, houses are very cozy and there are just a few of them. You can see that the owners love this place like their baby and they take really good care of you.
If we came back to Costa Rica, we would drive to Uvita just to visit this place again! 🙂
- The lodges were excellent. The beds were comfortable and the shower was really good.
- Hosts extremely hospitable. Sunset views from lookout. Pool refreshing and clean. Cabins private with shaded deck. Location workable for those without a car but a car best in this area of Costa Rica.
- We loved staying at Forest Lodge. The owners have done an excellent job of developing this small site in keeping with the natural surrounds of trees and wildlife. Every effort was made to make the stay comfortable and convenient, and the accommodation and general site were cleaner than any accommodation I have every stayed in.
El Toboso Bed&Breakfast
One of our top picks in Uvita.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa, El Toboso Bed&Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Santa Elena is 15 miles from El Toboso Bed&Breakfast, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property.
- Marcus, the manager, is a great host, the breakfast was very good, and it was wonderful to hear all of the sounds from the insects, birds, and monkeys in the jungle at dusk and dawn. It was also nice to be so close to the beach and the whale’s tail sand formation.
- The jungle sounds but there are plenty of other places to get these. This is a horrible place in every aspect
- Tasty big breakfast, very friendly staff. Natural and open air room. Lots of birds in the garden. Great kitchen for cooking yourself. Close to the beach.
- The room was awesome! Loved the open walls, looking out at the beautiful trees & wildlife while showering & on the toilet. The incredible sounds of the birds first thing in the morning. The breakfast was delicious with the fresh fruit & smoothie. The staff were so nice & accommodating. A short walk to the beach. Highly recommended if you want to get closer to nature.
- The quirky nature of the accommodation. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff, including the owner who seemed to genuinely care that guests were happy. It felt as though you were camping in the trees. It was lovely to wake up and see nature from your bed. The sea was extremely close and great for surfing (surfboards available to hire). We were genuinely very sorry to leave and will miss Markus.
Eden Tica Lodge
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Eden Tica Lodge is located in Uvita, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Eden Tica Lodge, and Dominical is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 31 miles from Eden Tica Lodge.
- Superb range of fruits for breakfast served out by the pool. So nice to be in such a wonderfully peaceful location with toucans flying on for breakfast. Kind and generous hosts.
- I liked the remoteness and peacefulness of it all. The beach was down the mountain by a couple of miles, so the crowds couldn’t find us. We spent hours by the pool enjoying the sounds of nature, watching birds, swimming, and reading. It was one of the best places we have ever stayed. Jessica and Louis were kind and gracious hosts.
- Spectacular setting; wonderful infinity pool; nice family owners; delightful sitting areas. Extra dinner from Luis was good. There are only two small apartment-like units with large decks; you can be very private or relate to the other couple of people. The views are breath-taking and the place is very serene.
- The staff was very friendly and gave us a great greeting even though we arrived quite late. They were also accomodating of our early departure and left us breakfast ready for us to prepare in the early morning. The place has a good view because it’s up in the mountain – the ride up there definitely requires a 4×4 but if you have one it is no problem. The bed was massive and the room was fresh – with the fans on we were comfortable for sleeping.
- We really had a wonderful stay in this little piece of paradise. People who enjoy it not to be in the typical touristic hotels but in a quiet and peaceful area are here at the right place. The bungalows are very clean and spacious. From the nice pool you have a wonderful view on the ocean and there are nice animals around (tucans, monkeys etc.). The owners are a very friendly couple always willing to help and who give good ideas what you can do around. I’d just really recommand a 4×4 jeep to get up there.
Geckodeck is located in Uvita, 11 miles from Playa Hermosa and 13 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Dominical is 10 miles from geckodeck, and Salitre is 29 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Paraiso de Cristian
El Paraiso de Cristian is located in Uvita, 12 miles from Playa Hermosa and 14 miles from Santa Elena. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Dominical is 11 miles from El Paraiso de Cristian, and Salitre is 30 miles away.
- Extremely well kept grounds and spotless room…lots of great details like cutting board, small fridge, porch hammock, and nice sheets.
- Room was superclean, nice and cosy. Place is quiet and the owner takes good personal care of the clients.
The compound is quite new, well maintained and very clean.
Window nets against mosquitos and a small kitchen inside the house.
- cabin was spotless and nicely finished (both wood and tile). In-line hot water shower NOT the standard plastic suicide shower heater – new, safe and quite adjustable. Good breakfast (fruit, fresh bread, yoghurt, cereal and excellent coffee). Hibiscus hedge around edge of property gave privacy and bird habitat
- Smart tidy property. Good breakfast which was very nicely presented. Christian is a very attentive host.
Cascada Verde Casita
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cascada Verde Casita offers accommodations in Uvita, just 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Santa Elena is 14 miles from Cascada Verde Casita, and Dominical is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 24 miles from Cascada Verde Casita.
No reviews yet.
Tree of Life Cabinas
Offering an outdoor pool surrounded by an area with loungers, Tree of Life Cabinas is located in Dominicalito, between Uvita and Dominical and accessible by 4-wheel drive vehicles only. This jungle surrounded property is just 13 minutes’ drive from Dominical Beach. Free WiFi access is available.Views of the sunsets and ocean can be enjoyed from all the cabins. Each room here will provide you with a closet, patio and a seating area. Featuring indoor and outdoor showers, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box.Guests can relax at the patio in a hammock or a chair. A large garden with a walking trail is available where tropical plants, flowers, birds and other local wildlife can be observed.Cabinas have full outdoor kitchens with cooktop, sink, coffee maker with complimentary Costa Rican coffee and refrigerator.Breakfast served daily.Tree of Life Cabinas also boasts a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking to Posa Azul Waterfall.
- Lovely stay! The owners are very nice people and they help you with everything you need. The view is fantastic. The property is one of a kind. They have their own wildlife animals in the “garden”!
- It was a very peaceful, clean and comfortable accommodation. The view is amazing and the garden is super beautiful. The owners are very helpful and nice. We enjoyed it very much!
- Definatley a must stay if you are travelling in the area. The cabinas are fabulous and the hosts, Ben and Nate, are welcoming and helpful. Not to mention Nate’s cooking which was superb. We were very pleased with everything and would definatley recommend.
Amazing location, felt like you are part of nature. Ben and Nate are super friendly and helpful hosts. Definitely have breakfast and dinner there as it’s great food and company.
Lying in the hammock watching sunset through the mountains over the sea, with a cold beer was the highlight of my day!
- Well appointed cute little cabina in the jungle with a view. Amazing meal put on by Ben and Nate who were very attentive and friendly hosts.
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Quinta Heliconia is located in Barú in the region of Puntarenas, just 25 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 11 miles from Quinta Heliconia, and Quepos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location surrounded by the jungle with a view of the ocean. A very private get-away. No air conditioning or tv, but the quality of the room, bathroom, pool, walking paths more than make up for it. Highly recommend 4wheel drive to get there. Near water falls.
- Absolutely beautiful setting. Mattie is very gracious and her home is lovely. The views are amazing. If you want to get away, this meets that expectation.
- The owner is fantastic, super kind and helpful. The breakfast was outstanding. The pool is amazing, super clean and the property is quite big. I do recommend this place.
- We loved everything about Quinta Heliconia. Everything! Just go. Words cannot describe it…
We were perfectly welcomed and could enjoy a lot this beautiful place, the view over the hills up to the sea, the awsome pool, the very well designed and large room including superb bathroom and not to forget the delicious breakfast.
It was a pleaure to exchange experiences about traveling and live with Maite who made sure that we had a perfect last day and night at Costa Rica.
Mercy beaucoup, c’etait une grande plaisir de rester chez vous, Maite!!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uvita Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uvita Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uvita Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uvita Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!