10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ussy Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ussy Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ussy Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ussy Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ussy Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ussy Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ussy Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ussy Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir de la Pataudière B&B
Manoir de la Pataudière is only 4.3 mi from the Château de Guillaume le Conquérant in Falaise and 17 mi from Caen. It dates from the 17th century and offers a 1-hectare garden. Free WiFi access is provided throughout.With garden views, all of the spacious suites feature a living room with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The bathroom is complete with a bath, a hairdryer and a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Manoir de la Pataudière and it can be served in the comfort of your rooms. Meals prepared by the hosts are served on request and packed lunches can also be enjoyed.This property also provides a children’s playground in the private garden. It is 4.3 mi from the center of Falaise and 25 mi from Ouistreham. Free private parking is available on site.
The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
It is a very quiet location and yet not far from Falaise. The garden and setting of the manor were very nice. The building itself is several centuries old and the owners managed to give the visitors the comfort of a modern hotel, while preserving the atmosphere of an old manor. The rooms are in fact “suites” with a huge “salon” on the first floor (with fireplace !) while the bedroom and bathroom are on the second floor, which used to be the attic, with the old wooden beams included !
We can only warmly recommend this place …
Paul and Maggie
- Fabulous place to stay, beautiful and tranquil. The owners were so helpful with directions and the late arrival from the Caen ferry was no trouble. The breakfast was delicious, a variety of items were offered, we couldn’t eat it all. Very welcoming, very clean and comfortable. Would have liked to stay longer.
- Wonderful welcome and great care to ensure stay was the best possible
- We had a very warm welcome despite our late arrival, the apartment was gorgeous and the breakfast fabulous. I wish we could’ve stayed longer but it was a perfect stop off on our journey, thank you.
- Beautiful location and gardens, very quiet. Lovely hosts, really went out of their way to make us feel at home. Best breakfast, lovely Manoir.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme-Château de Cordey & Spa
Offering a sauna a seasonal indoor pool, Ferme Chateau de Cordey is located in Cordey, an 8-minute drive from Falaise.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Meals prepared by the host can be enjoyed at an extra cost upon prior request.Caen is 21 mi from Ferme Chateau de Cordey, while Cabourg is 27 mi from the property.
- Morgan and his wife were very welcoming. The chateau and surroundings are gorgeous.
- Beautiful property, owner was very friendly and spoke good English
- Small (not many rooms), very friendly owners, pool, sauna & jacuzzi all included.
- property and facility’s very excellent , nice stay
- The breakfast was fine. Lovely fresh breads etc. Plenty of coffee! Nice to be in a family environment. Swimming pool a god send on one of the hottest days of the year so far.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Manoir de Bénédicte
Located in Cahan, 29 mi from Caen, Le Manoir de Bénédicte features a seasonal, heated outdoor pool set in a vegetable patch. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Manoir de Bénédicte features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find babysitting service at the property and you will be able to enjoy a hot drink by the fireplace in the shared living area.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and canoeing. Falaise is 12 mi from Le Manoir de Bénédicte, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 21 mi from the property.
The house is outstanding! The rooms are impeccable, the decorations and choice of furniture remarkable.
The gardens are picture perfect.
The host was more than helpful, chose the right restaurant for dinner and helped provide information on any topic I asked about.
We fell in love with Joy the house dog.
We had a wonderful time, wish we could stay longer
- Very well kept little chateau. The details are beautiful. The host was amazing and helped us beyond the normal standard. We were not able to find a supermarket open and she helped us with milk for our boy both evenings we spent there. She speaks english very well. The grounds are very well kept and the scenery is amazing. The breakfast was delicious and included homemade cakes. Could not have hoped for a better countryside experience!
- Very unique. Owner was very helpful with suggestions for the visit. Awesome breakfast.
- Loved staying at the Manoir. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Bénédicte was the perfect host. Wonderful grounds to walk around.
- Historic, extremely welcoming, beautiful location, lovely room and delicious breakfast.
- The house is outstanding! The rooms are impeccable, the decorations and choice of furniture remarkable.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Ménil-Hermei, L’Ancien Pressoir has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast. The restaurant at L’Ancien Pressoir specializes in European cuisine.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- We came to Normandy for the 75th Anniversary of D-Day. Our first stay – L’Ancien Pressor – visited places we would not have attended if we were on the Coast.
- The hosts were very friendly and interested in their guests
- Ontbijt en kamer was in orde , de rustige ligging was top
- De gezelligheid en gastvrijheid van de eigenaren is erg goed. Het ontbijt is uitstekend en de table d’hote is zeker aan te bevelen, want je krijgt er heerlijk eten.
- Toplocatie, zowel Ann als haar ouders zorgen voor een gastvrij onthaal. Eenvoudig maar lekker ontbijt. De table d’hôtes was uitgebreid en zeer lekker.
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme de l’Oudon & SPA
This B&B is located in the heart of the Pays d’Auge in Berville and is 1.9 mi from Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives. It offers self-catering accommodations, a terrace and a garden. The property has an indoor swimming pool, which is heated throughout the year and an infrared sauna.All the heated rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes La Ferme de l’Oudon offer a seating area, a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. A private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and a spa bath or walk-in shower is also provided. Some include direct access to the indoor pool and others the spa.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the winter garden or in the comfort of their rooms at an additional cost. Each accommodations type is equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator and an electric kettle.Chambres d’Hôtes La Ferme de l’Oudon has a hot tub, a steam bath and a fitness room that guests can use at an extra charge. Bike rental is available.
La localisation et les environs, à une bonne trentaine de km de Lisieux
Le calme, le petit-déjeuner entre les fleurs dehors et la bibliothèque dedans.
Établissement magnifique et Mr. Été Très accueillant et disponible ne changez rien vous êtes très charmant.
Excellente année 2019 !!!
- Un cadre d’exception et de belles prestations
La ferme rénovée est très belle, agréable, confortable. Mention spéciale pour les équipements: piscine intérieure, sauna… d un intérêt particulier en toute saison (notamment en hiver)
Chambre spacieuse (meme la plus petite) et bien équipée (bouilloire, the, eau minérale, frigo, micro ondes).
Petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux, avec des produits maison.
Un séjour à renouveler très vite!
Séjour trop court
Tellement agréable que j y retournerai
Personnel très gentil et efficace
- La localisation et les environs, à une bonne trentaine de km de Lisieux
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and barbecue facilities, Les plesses has accommodations in Villers-Canivet with free WiFi and garden views.A TV is offered.A sun terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 24 miles from Les plesses.
- Hospitality, welcome, food and drinks., Room and bathroom were all new and excellent standards. We were made very welcome, a wonderful experience of French rural life.
- Zeer ruime kamer. Perfecte, grote moderne badkamer (met bubbelbad). Verblijf bij Claudine en Alain, een buitengewoon hartelijk en behulpzaam (ouder) Frans echtpaar. Voertaal is Frans. Ontbijt en (eventueel) avondeten bij het echtpaar in de kamer. Villers-Canivet is een stil, landelijke gelegen Normandisch dorpje. Grote tuin. Veel voedsel uit eigen groentetuin. Caen ligt op een kleine 30 km. Goede uitvalsbasis voor excursies.
Super vriendelijk echtpaar. Alles is mogelijk. We hebben zelfs een keer het avondeten mee genuttigd. Dit boden zij ons aan.
Met google translate kun je enige conversatie voeren.
- Prima ontvangst. Lieve en geïnteresseerde mensen. Prima en goedkoop eten uit eigen tuin
De perfecte uitvalsbasis om Normandië te ontdekken.
Overal dichtbij en in een mooie rustige natuurlijke omgeving aan de rand van het dorp.
Je kan een zeer warm onthaal van het echtpaar waarbij je verblijft verwachten.
Ze zijn oprecht geïnteresseed wat jou in Normandië brengt en wat je op de dag wilt gaan doen. Ze hebben nuttige tips. Vragen bij terugkomst hoe het was.
Elke ochtend een heerlijk ontbijt met homemade confiture. Stokbrood en crossants worden ‘s ochtends bij de lokale bakker gekocht en dus heerlijk vers.
Zeer ruime kamer en zeer ruime aparte badkamer.
Je krijgt een sleutel mee, dus het maakt niet uit hoe laat je terug komt. Als je het maar stilletjes doet.
Ik weet wel waar ik bij een volgend bezoek aan Normandië verblijf.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine De La Tour
The Domaine De La Tour is located on a 7 hectare estate in the Normandy countryside. It offers spacious en-suite guestrooms with a garden, terrace and free Wi-Fi.Guests of the Domaine De La Tour can enjoy the hotel’s games room and outdoor children’s playground.Guests can also enjoy a meal prepared by the host when reserved at least 48 hours in advance and at an extra cost.The property has been awarded a Green Key certification for its efforts to promote environmental responsibility and sustainable tourism.This 18th-century building is located 12 miles from Caen and 30 minutes by car to the beaches. The medieval town of Falaise is just 2.5 miles away.
- Beautiful place out in the country. Wonderful breakfast. Loved visiting with the family. Lots of space. Everything clean.
- The owner came to meet us when we arrived and looked after us throughout our stay.The owner was very friendly and he told us the history of the place.The grounds were fantastic, next to a chateau. We are really looking forward to staying there again. There was a play area for children. There were historic farm implements displayed along a pathway.
Very friendly owners. Very good English.
Location is beautiful, out of the city in avery big property full of trees and green fields but just a few minutes from a small city with nice restaurants and a supermarket.
Will definitely come back if in Normandy.
- Great property in converted stable block. Spacious rooms. Mark and his family made us very welcome. Dinner in the evening and breakfast excellent, with home made organic ingredients. Handy for Caen ferry.
- Breakfast was delicious with home made jams and a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. Our host Mark couldn’t have been more helpful, welcoming and genial.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Falaise, Castel Saint-Léonard provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 27 miles from Castel Saint-Léonard.
- Charles is an amazing host! Everything perfect including breakfast 10/10. I will be back!!
My husband and I were impressed about every little thing in there. Charles ( owner/host) made sure that everything was perfect.. since the sheets on the bed to the smallest amenities.
It was more than a stay .. it was a life experience
Beautiful place to stay. Great room, large bathroom, good heating, comfy beds and superb breakfast. Charles, the owner, gave us a tour of this 18C house. Fantastic place with plans to expand as it is restored.
Private secure parking and in the centre of Falaise. Ideal base for touring Normandie. Not to be missed!
- The owner Charles made our stay perfect , he was a great host , showing us around his beautiful chateau and telling us the history of it , what he has done with chateau is fabulous , the beds were super comfortable and the bedroom amazing , the breakfast was the best we have had in a hotel , gorgeous fresh French bread , croissants, homemade jams and marmalade, local ham & cheeses , fresh fruit salad , freshly squeezed orange juice , just perfect … we wish you all the best Charles and thank you for your hospitality when we arrived , we will definitely stay at your chateau if we visit Falaise again , John & Ad Labdon
- Tutto. È un vero castello pieno di mobili e quadri d’epoca di grande valore. Stanza enorme, letto comodissimo e grande , bagno nuovo con doccia grandissima e vasca e perfino il bidet, colazione meravigliosa. Posizione comodissima. Parcheggio gratuito.
Bed and Breakfast
La Vieille Abbaye
La Vieille Abbaye in Barbery has barbecue facilities and a terrace. This 4-star bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The property features a children’s playground.At the bed and breakfast, every room has a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also boast a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. All units will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Evening meals are also available upon prior request.WiFi available in public areas. Breakfast optional.Deauville is 30 mi from La Vieille Abbaye. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- The space. A chance to chat with our host about farm life and the history of the house.. Breakfast
I have made a reservation for a accommodation in the middle of my ride on the ferry.
Reality proved to be a full confirmation of the information contained in the description during booking. No surprises.
Thank you Kate.
- Spacious rooms with all comfort. Very friendly guestfamily, generous breakfast (own farm products). Rooms were child-proof and had all things needed when travelling with your children (toys!, babychairs, baby bathtub…).
Nice location. Very spacious room, ideal for families. Not entirely baby proofed though.
We had dinner and breakfast, which was very nice.
- Colazione buonissima, tranquillità e relax immerso nella natura, la signora che gestiva il tutto simpaticissima e molto ospitale
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Falaise, Les Prémontrés offers accommodations with a balcony or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Les Prémontrés offers an indoor pool.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- It was a beautiful property that once was a horse stable converted to a beautiful hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Les Prémontrés provides exceptional bed and breakfast accommodation. The whole place oozes high standards. We were very comfortable. Breakfast was a continental buffet where you can help yourself to hot drinks, juices, cold meats, cereals, breads pastries etc etc. The owners were friendly and helpful and their conversion of an old stable is very impressive. We would certainly choose to stay here again, if we are in the area.
Very Clean & Comfortable.
Spacious Family room for 4 of us.
Good breakfast & friendly staff.
Easy walk into the town for dinner
- Nice conversion of a stables and lovely setting. Buffet breakfast in the old horse stalls — very atmospheric.
- This is a fantastic place to spend a night or longer as a solo traveler, couple, or family. The five rooms are located in a beautifully renovated barn set in a huge estate in the middle of Falaise. There are also two gîtes for larger groups. The hosts are extremely welcoming and friendly. We arrived by bicycle and there was ample storage. We had to leave before the fresh bread arrived for breakfast but the hosts left everything out for us for our early departure. Wonderful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ussy Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ussy Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ussy Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ussy Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!